ATM LEASEBACK SCHEMES-- any insight?

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
grimreaper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: ATM LEASEBACK SCHEMES-- any insight?

Post by grimreaper »

Nationwideinvestor wrote: .
4. The SEC does supersede IF the involuntary bankruptcy is filed after a receiver is in place. This has been challenged in several districts and the SEC has prevailed if the involuntary bankruptcy is filed after a receiver is in place. The SEC has staked its claim now with a temporary receiver and there is uncertainty as to how the bankruptcy court will act since the filing was sealed and no one knew about it, in particular the individuals who filed. The occurrence of a sealed filing is new development and could be challenged by the bankruptcy court themselves or they could defer (which seems less likely as there could be vendors who have claims not handled by the SEC). The best is an attempts to find common ground between the two agencies for the benefits of the investors, for specific issues and items of the case, which we are told does happen in these cases. So again can you support your expertise ?
Read this>>

http://stjohns.abiworld.org/node/117

Byers is significant because it has enabled the SEC to keep control of Ponzi schemes by preventing creditors from filing bankruptcy petitions once the SEC initiated a receivership. Instead of limiting anti-bankruptcy injunctions to situations where the receivership had already started to liquidate the debtor, Byers has empowered the SEC to enjoin involuntary bankruptcy proceedings as soon as a receivership is established. [19] Thus, Byers has made the creditors’ ability to file bankruptcy petitions depend entirely upon whether an SEC receivership has been filed
grimreaper

Post by grimreaper »

ATM'd wrote:Sorry - I had passed along info I got about the receiver's website, but it was wrong.

The correct adress is http://www.nasi-nationwideatm.com

ANYBODY who has any info on where these guys may have hidden/acquired assets (Facebook stock, real estate, whatever) PLEASE pass this info to the receiver
Well that's the NASI WEBSITE, not receiver established website, which I assume will be set up soon. This DOES imply NASI accepts the fact the SEC RECEIVER will prevail....not a Bankruptcy Trustee.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

That site is..sparse. So much so that I checked out who owned the domain, which is thankfully Trigild.

Wait, isn't this NASI's old url? You know, the one with the phony client login?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

grimreaper wrote:
ATM'd wrote:Sorry - I had passed along info I got about the receiver's website, but it was wrong.

ANYBODY who has any info on where these guys may have hidden/acquired assets (Facebook stock, real estate, whatever) PLEASE pass this info to the receiver
Well that's the NASI WEBSITE, not receiver established website, which I assume will be set up soon. This DOES imply NASI accepts the fact the SEC RECEIVER will prevail....not a Bankruptcy Trustee.
That domain name is now owned by Trigild, not NASI, so at least it's not Joel & Ed frigging with the victims.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grimreaper

Post by grimreaper »

webhick wrote:That site is..sparse. So much so that I checked out who owned the domain, which is thankfully Trigild.

Wait, isn't this NASI's old url? You know, the one with the phony client login?
Ok makes sense. Certainly now looks like *Hoffman's the Man* as far as receivership goes. BK is moot at this point.
webhick

Post by webhick »

grimreaper wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Unless things have changed dramatically since the last time I looked at a mess like this, the SEC receivership supersedes, and effectively nullifies, the bankruptcy. In fact, I thought the TRO put a stay on it as it was, and nothing they can do about it except go to court and fight the show cause, and I don't think I ever remember anyone EVER succeeding on that one, so I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish.
Not sure, but both parties seem to have been in court *at the same point in time*. We are witnessing a weird intersection of events and, like I said, neither party was aware of what the other was doing? No matter, I agree SEC will trump the BK..without question. However, that doesn't preclude a cooperative effort either.
Sorry to revive a slightly old post, but the parties were not in court at the same point in time. The docket entries on the 30th for the bankruptcy were filed electronically.
webhick

Post by webhick »

So, stupid question. If someone was trying to get a TRO against me under seal, would I know about it when it was filed or would I find out when everyone else did?
webhick

Post by webhick »

webhick wrote:
grimreaper wrote:

That domain name is now owned by Trigild, not NASI, so at least it's not Joel & Ed frigging with the victims.
I was wrong. Not about Trigild, but about it being NASI's old website. Their old site is http://nasi.nationwideatm.com/. The receiver site has a dash and not a period.
worried
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by worried »

If you have to "Believe" something, that means you can't prove that it's true... please, for your own sake, speak and act accordingly...
grimreaper

Post by grimreaper »

worried wrote:It's hit the newstands....

http://www.mybrokerfraud.com/johnlawrenceallenesq/blog/
Well, at least the *cat's out of the bag*...first mention outside this blog in another blog run by a fraud lawyer. Apparently a friend was an NASI investor who's *in the money*. Note how says he's a target for clawback too.
MarvinGardens
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MarvinGardens »

That looks like a lawyer trolling for fish. He could have gotten all the information he's "revealed" from this web site. Notice the news break is on a blog for an attorney who just happens to practice securities law ...

Yes, I'm a little cynical. It will have hit the news stands when it's in the LA Times.

Trigild could be the SEC selected receiver: http://www.trigild.com/receivership-bankruptcy/

But this does not show any link to the SEC. In my experience, I have discovered that some lawyers lie to get clients. When the SEC announces that there is an official receiver I'll be convinced. Has anyone been contacted by the SEC for reasons other than investigation?

There are going to be a lot of vultures circling this carcass, some of them will be damned clever and caution should be the watchword - don't you think? It would be very easy to be double duped. This happens to timeshare owners all the time. First you get sold a timeshare you can't get rid of, then there is a whole related industry that sells services that will get you out of your timeshare. But they can't. Still, they can certainly extract fees from the owner.
Last edited by MarvinGardens on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Look at the website address. I would think that an SEC website would end in .gov. A site ending in .com would seem to be comercal (private) rather than a governmental entitiy.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
worried
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by worried »

MarvinGardens wrote:
There are going to be a lot of vultures circling this carcass, some of them will be damned clever and caution should be the watchword - don't you think?
Once again... when somebody believable (like MarvinGardens) advises caution, it's a good idea to be cautious....

It did occur to me after I posted that it was 'only' a blog... but I couldn't resist stirring the pot ;-)...
If you have to "Believe" something, that means you can't prove that it's true... please, for your own sake, speak and act accordingly...
grimreaper

Post by grimreaper »

worried wrote:
MarvinGardens wrote:
There are going to be a lot of vultures circling this carcass, some of them will be damned clever and caution should be the watchword - don't you think?
Once again... when somebody believable (like MarvinGardens) advises caution, it's a good idea to be cautious....

It did occur to me after I posted that it was 'only' a blog... but I couldn't resist stirring the pot ;-)...
by ATM'd » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:13 pm
Just learned that the District Court has appointed a receiver - Bill Hoffman of Trigild.

I called and left a message for Kevin Barry of that office, who supposedly was the one sent in to NASI to take over the business (sounds like it has already been done).

Note this was not through the Bankruptcy Court.
worried
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by worried »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Look at the website address. I would think that an SEC website would end in .gov. A site ending in .com would seem to be comercal (private) rather than a governmental entitiy.
Ya know,... after reading MG's admonition about being cautious and LVR's astute observation.... and the utter LACK of any information on that 'receiver site' other than the same docs pointed to from here... I'm sharing some suspicion....
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Look at the website address. I would think that an SEC website would end in .gov. A site ending in .com would seem to be comercal (private) rather than a governmental entitiy.
The Zeek receiver website is a .com http://zeekrewardsreceivership.com/.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

webhick wrote: That domain name is now owned by Trigild, not NASI, so at least it's not Joel & Ed frigging with the victims.
At the bottom of the page is a Nationwide Automated Systems copyright.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

webhick wrote:So, stupid question. If someone was trying to get a TRO against me under seal, would I know about it when it was filed or would I find out when everyone else did?
You would find out about it when it was served.

MarvinGardens
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by MarvinGardens »

ATM'd wrote: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:13 pm
Just learned that the District Court has appointed a receiver - Bill Hoffman of Trigild.

I called and left a message for Kevin Barry of that office, who supposedly was the one sent in to NASI to take over the business (sounds like it has already been done).

Note this was not through the Bankruptcy Court.
ATM'd - With all due respect, you are a recent addition to this thread, yet you speak with a tone of authority. I can't be the only one who is wondering where you are getting your information. Where did you "just learn that the District Court has appointed a receiver?" Is it from public documents? It has come to the point where victims on this thread would be prudent to verify information of this type. Would you like like to enlighten us, please?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just as a point of reference, receivers are almost always attorneys who specialize in this who are appointed by the court and the receivership is done by a letter of appointment, much the way a personal representative in an estate is, and so they don't actually work for the gov't and their sites won't be gov't sites.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.