Sooeys are equal opportunity bigots

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Sooeys are equal opportunity bigots

Post by Nikki »

Despite Askis' efforts to create a level of civility, other sooeys show their true colors
steve762 wrote:Integration, the real enemy

Where in history did "integration" succed in Western Civilization. I believe history attests to the fact that many peoples and cultures leads to the decline of the established nation.

The inter racials were thrown out in Ezra 10:3 along with the children.

It is well established whites breed ing with black produces offspring that in the IQ department are degererate in contrast to whites although smarter than blacks.

Biblically, being involved in inter racial activities is Adultry.
Paul

Post by Paul »

And, as a bible scholar, he's on a par with fuzzrabbit -- he might want to check out the success of some of Ruth's descendants.
aksis

Sooeys are... bigots - one who is sui juris is above hate

Post by aksis »

Nikki wrote:Despite Askis' efforts to create a level of civility, other sooeys show their true colors
steve762 wrote:...
Nikki, Awww, Thank you! I am all warm and glowee now!!! :-)

Don't worry... Love will overcome all adversity.

Much Love,

Christopher Theodore: Rhodes

P.S.

I like this thread much better my self:

Love: The real ally.

Why focus on the problem when it's solution is already in existence?

P.P.S.

You might also find this thread refreshing:

A Tribute to a True Patriot: Aaron Russo
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Askis:

To date, when it comes to confronting jew-hating and racism, you are a solitary voice crying in a wilderness of bigoted Sooeyheads.

Your comments about winning a debate here or showing us the light are almost as funny as the slavish praise over poor, departed, deluded Russo.

It seems that the only reason you and your friends over there ever open your mouths is to make more room for your feet.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

It is well established whites breed ing with black produces offspring that in the IQ department are degererate in contrast to whites although smarter than blacks.
Established, of course, by white supremacists rather than ... oh, I don't know ... scientists, maybe? :roll:

If I were that guy, I wouldn't be bragging about having superior IQ after using a word like "degererate". :lol:
aksis

Post by aksis »

aksis

Don't fret... I get by with a little help from my friend!!!!

Post by aksis »

aksis

They got the Guns.... but we got the numbers.

Post by aksis »

The Doors - Five To One

Five to one, baby
One in five
No one here gets out alive, now
You get yours, baby
I'll get mine
Gonna make it, baby
If we try

The old get old
And the young get stronger
May take a week
And it may take longer
They got the guns
But we got the numbers
Gonna win, yeah
We're takin' over
Come on!

Yeah!

Your ballroom days are over, baby
Night is drawing near
Shadows of the evening crawl across the years
Ya walk across the floor with a flower in your hand
Trying to tell me no one understands
Trade in your hours for a handful dimes
Gonna' make it, baby, in our prime

Come together one more time
Get together one more time
Get together, aha
Get together one more time!
Get together one more time!
Get together, gotta, get together

Ohhhhhhhh!

Hey, c'mon, honey
You won't have along wait for me, baby
I'll be there in just a little while
You see, I gotta go out in this car with these people and...

Get together, got to
Get together, got to
Get together, got to
Take you up in my room and...
Hah-hah-hah-hah-hah
Love my girl
She lookin' good, lookin' real good
Love ya, c'mon
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

aksis, um...I'm happy that you're happy and all...but I have to tell you that the flowers and lyrics are starting to annoy just a bit.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Looks like Aksis wants to go a few rounds with my Random Music Generator. :wink:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Nikki wrote:Askis:

To date, when it comes to confronting jew-hating and racism, you are a solitary voice crying in a wilderness of bigoted Sooeyheads.
Don't forget that aksis sees "both sides".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Re: Sooeys are... bigots - one who is sui juris is above hat

Post by wserra »

aksis wrote:You might also find this thread refreshing:

A Tribute to a True Patriot: Aaron Russo
Absolutely.

We must always remember how "the Federal Reserve" assassinated JFK.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
aksis

Post by aksis »

wserra wrote:
Nikki wrote:Askis:

Don't forget that aksis sees "both sides".
Thanks for the reminder, it is true... when I looked into the "us vs them", I found that both sides were exhibiting racism to varying degrees.

And as far as being a "solitary voice", the presumption is that the People holding membership at suijuris.net support this: "All People are created equal".

The current ratio is: 10,652 pro-equality vs. 3 anti-equality
» Stats
Members: 10,655
Threads: 10,421
Top Poster: Sharing Lights (5,664)
At this time, there are only 3 people supporting the anti-Semitic and/or racist position in this thread: Racism: The real enemy

There is also a suspicion/rumor that Steve762 is a quatloser posing as a suijuris.net member... but that is just one of those theories at this time.

Much Love,

Note: In a name, it is a custom observed by many People to replace "of the family of" with a ":" colin, i.e. "Christopher Theodore of the family of Rhodes", is shortened to, "Christopher Theodore: Rhodes".

This custom was started and is used to make a clearer distinction between the artificial/legal person "CHRISTOPHER THEODORE RHODES", and the natural sovereign man: Christopher Theodore, of the Rhodes family.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I don't think David Merrill: Van Pelt would agree.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

aksis wrote: __________________
Note: In a name, it is a custom observed by many People to replace "of the family of" with a ":" colin, i.e. "Christopher Theodore of the family of Rhodes", is shortened to, "Christopher Theodore: Rhodes".

This custom was started and is used to make a clearer distinction between the artificial/legal person "CHRISTOPHER THEODORE RHODES", and the natural sovereign man: Christopher Theodore, of the Rhodes family.
By the way, how's Roger Elvick doing?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

aksis wrote:The current ratio is: 10,652 pro-equality vs. 3 anti-equality
» Stats
Members: 10,655
Threads: 10,421
Top Poster: Sharing Lights (5,664)
At this time, there are only 3 people supporting the anti-Semitic and/or racist position in this thread: Racism: The real enemy
Your statistics are grossly misleading. (But, that's what statistics are for, right?)

In actuality, there are three posters supporting a racist, bigoted position, ONE poster actually opposing it, and over 10,000 members (which includes all the banned members) sitting idly by. The people sitting idly by include all the moderators who have the power to terminate a thread.

Clearly, the Sooey moderators are tacitly supporting racism and bigotry.

And you neglected to post the results of the poll you are conducting on a new thread:

Code: Select all

No.  There is no "Master Race" that is above all other races.  3 - 50.00% 
Yes. There is a "Master Race" that is above all other races.   3 - 50.00%
which includes MY vote in the "NO" category.
aksis

Post by aksis »

» Current Poll
Is there one race that is the Master Race, and above all other races?

No. There is no "Master Race" that is above all other races. - 57.14%
4 Votes

Yes. There is a "Master Race" that is above all other races. - 42.86%
3 Votes

Total Votes: 7

Much Love,

P.S.

I have to presume that most People already know and agree that "All People are created equal"... In fact, I am shocked that anyone even took the racist position. I guess some believe they had to play the devil's advocate for the drama of it all...

P.P.S.
Nikki wrote:... which includes MY vote in the "NO" category.
Indeed. Glad to see that you care Nikki. You are quickly proving that, in this matter, you are not a 'quatloser'... and are sui juris.

aksis

Post by aksis »

I would also like to point out, that the most active pro-racist member is a NEW MEMBER:
steve762
Waking Up (or is he sleepwalking?)

It looks like he still has something in his eye... eye boogers?!?! Yuck!!! Or is it a "log"???...