Ed and Elaine Fundraiser

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Trippy

re: My day just got better!

Post by Trippy »

:D You're welcome. :D
Trippy

And ...

Post by Trippy »

... let me make it clear: I do NOT support Ed and Elaine, nor do I support ANY TPer. I just wanted to cut into their money a little. :twisted:

These buttheads have been blustering and threatening people for much too long now. They need to be in custody, and the sooner the better. People like this -- especially, Ed, a well-known turd -- make me sick.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: And ...

Post by webhick »

Trippy wrote:... let me make it clear: I do NOT support Ed and Elaine, nor do I support ANY TPer. I just wanted to cut into their money a little. :twisted:

These buttheads have been blustering and threatening people for much too long now. They need to be in custody, and the sooner the better. People like this -- especially, Ed, a well-known turd -- make me sick.
Considering that you just cost E&E $0.17 on purpose, I doubt the jackbooted thugs would come knocking down your door :)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

well, that makes my day, Trippy.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

I feel so much better now that I have done my part. :lol:
Who has donated so far this month

Name Amount
Anonymous $0.02
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $20
dtolsen $20
Anonymous $0.13
Anonymous $3.5
Anonymous $25
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $5
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:I feel so much better now that I have done my part. :lol:

Name Amount
Anonymous $0.02
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $20
dtolsen $20
Anonymous $0.13
Anonymous $3.5
Anonymous $25
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $5
Does this mean you've officially given them your two cents' worth? :lol:
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Found this on E&E's myspace blog, written by Danny the Dog Walker:
My personal experience with this is with the UNITED STATE MARSHALS interrogator, who went by the name of James. He confessed to me in the back of the black SUV, while I was chains and handcuffs, that there is no law for income tax. I said how the heck can you arrest the guy then? You just confessed, you know he broke no laws. We were speaking of Ed Brown of course. He replied "I'm just doing my job". I felt like throwing up. I could never justify acting on behalf of a lie. I was not raised like that, never have and never will. I would quit like Joe Bannister did or like Sherry Jackson did at the IRS. They could not live the lie. I guess, either you have the love of truth or you do not.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ElfNinosMom wrote:Found this on E&E's myspace blog, written by Danny the Dog Walker:
My personal experience with this is with the UNITED STATE MARSHALS interrogator, who went by the name of James. He confessed to me in the back of the black SUV, while I was chains and handcuffs, that there is no law for income tax. I said how the heck can you arrest the guy then? You just confessed, you know he broke no laws. We were speaking of Ed Brown of course. He replied "I'm just doing my job". I felt like throwing up. I could never justify acting on behalf of a lie. I was not raised like that, never have and never will. I would quit like Joe Bannister did or like Sherry Jackson did at the IRS. They could not live the lie. I guess, either you have the love of truth or you do not.
I can picture the Marshal sarcastically telling him, "Yeah, there's no law for income tax. Just like there's no law for murder." Only Danny Dogwalker stopped listening after the first sentence. Probably rambled on about how he's making Danny and E&E a victim and just when the guy was entertaining thoughts of beating the crap out of Danny, he threw his hands up the in the air and said "I'm just doing my job. STFU."
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:I can picture the Marshal sarcastically telling him, "Yeah, there's no law for income tax. Just like there's no law for murder." Only Danny Dogwalker stopped listening after the first sentence. Probably rambled on about how he's making Danny and E&E a victim and just when the guy was entertaining thoughts of beating the crap out of Danny, he threw his hands up the in the air and said "I'm just doing my job. STFU."
I wouldn't even be that charitable. In my humble opinion, Dogwalker made up the whole conversation. Given his proclivity to make up stories (remember the tale about the shots in the woods that nobody else heard?) and his inner need to extend his 15 minutes of fame, Dogwalker has no problem creating another falsehood.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:You know, if you are beyond a certain age, not living in NYC and you are a dog walker, your life has taken some really bad turns and you should take a few days to reassess your life plans.

Ditto if you are over the age of 35 and still working as a grunt for a furniture moving company.
You know, there *are* people who do those jobs because they find enjoyment in it.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

webhick wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:You know, if you are beyond a certain age, not living in NYC and you are a dog walker, your life has taken some really bad turns and you should take a few days to reassess your life plans.

Ditto if you are over the age of 35 and still working as a grunt for a furniture moving company.
You know, there *are* people who do those jobs because they find enjoyment in it.
I share that sentiment and I only care whether people are happy with their employment choice and don't judge them on the "type" of employment.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I dated a dog walker. She made twice the money that I do. I don't think Danny is as savy a businessman as her, but it can be lucrative.
ErsatzAnatchist

The Money is just rolling in for Ed and Elaine.

Name Amount
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $50
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $50
Anonymous $50
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $50
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $28.88
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $89
Anonymous $0.02
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $20
dtolsen $20
Anonymous $0.13
Anonymous $3.5
Anonymous $25
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $5
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Always on the lookout to make a fast buck... The "IRS*" called me to inquire about money they owe "me". How hard is it to get the "Feds" out to my "compound" with walls 12" thick of concrete (block, brick veneer, and stucco) with their Balckwater DHS gyro-copters and then post a "Support the Squirrels" plea for money?

On second note, maybe I'll just post a photograph some Jehova Witnesses at my door and call them "Government Agents".

Regardless, I need money to remodel the bathroom. Maybe I will find a way to make a fast buck next summer when the RNC has that national convention two miles from my house.

*Actually an IRS agent who owes a legitimate bill to my work.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

Maybe I'm just jaded, but the thing that stood out in that list was the 28.88. The first thing that came to mind was someone making a statement about the "14 words" for each Ed and Elaine, and the obvious 88 reference.

Anyone else make that connection or am I the "honorary conspiracy theorist for the day?"
webhick

Post by webhick »

Agent Observer wrote:Maybe I'm just jaded, but the thing that stood out in that list was the 28.88. The first thing that came to mind was someone making a statement about the "14 words" for each Ed and Elaine, and the obvious 88 reference.

Anyone else make that connection or am I the "honorary conspiracy theorist for the day?"
Didn't make that connection here. But the one I did make was that if you subtract the 2 from each digit, you get 666.
Trippy

Re: Ed and Elaine Fundraiser

Post by Trippy »

agent86x wrote:
Dezcad wrote:They just started begging for funds:
So, why the plea for money now?
Because Danny and Shaun are greedy.
Indeed. If this doesn't say it all, I don't know what does:
Shaun Kranish wrote:To donate by mail, send check/money order payable to SHAUN A KRANISH© and mail to:

Liberty Defense Fund
2625 North Mulford Rd. Suite 122
Rockford, IL 61114
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote:The only "88" I can make a reference to is the classic Oldmobile Rocket 88 from the later 1950's. Also an early rock song, "Rocket 88."

Also, the logo for the Team Banzai rocket car can be viewed as two "B"s back to back, forming a stylized "88" in honor of the classic Rocket 88.
"88" = "HH" = "Heil Hitler"

It is one of many little codes used.
http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/numbers.asp
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ErsatzAnatchist

End of month round-up of donations:
Anonymous $150
Anonymous $150
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $5
pikiwiki $100
Anonymous $100
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $50
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $100
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $50
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $50
Anonymous $50
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $50
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $28.88
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $89
Anonymous $0.02
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $5
Anonymous $20
dtolsen $20
Anonymous $0.13
Anonymous $3.5
Anonymous $25
Anonymous $10
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $20
Anonymous $5
Grand Total: $1,306.53

I must admit that I am surprised.
ErsatzAnatchist

To Be or Not To Be...Afraid
I feel the need to write something, because I'm pretty disappointed and disturbed by the lack of response from the so-called "patriot community" with the fund raiser we're having for Ed & Elaine. This isn't the first fund raiser I've been a part of -- so I believe I have an idea how these things are supposed to go. I've raised much more money in much less time for much smaller causes with literally THOUSANDS OF TIMES less people.

There is only one reason we aren't getting what I would consider a good response from the community with the fund raiser -- FEAR. Those people who have money to spare and would like to help the cause, BUT HAVEN'T YET, ARE AFRAID. You are afraid of associating your name with Ed & Elaine. You are afraid of possibly being part of a "list" and perhaps even "charged" with helping Ed & Elaine. If you are one of these, you are really pathetic. I feel sorry for you.

The big bad wolf is at Ed & Elaine's door right now. It WILL be at yours tomorrow -- I promise you that. If you are on one of the websites where this post can be found, it is nearly GUARANTEED you are already on a list. So don't be a fool. We can stop this thing now, before it gets worse. You're afraid of being charged with YET ANOTHER non-existent "law" which the de jure federal government has no authority to create, enforce, or interpret?

They are preparing to put us all in camps right now. You see, we are ALREADY under martial law -- we already live in a police state -- the "laws" are already on the books. As a matter of fact, the ONLY difference between America today and Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia (besides technology...which happens to be used against us as well) is that LARGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE ARE NOT DISAPPEARING YET. With any "emergency" situation, this plan could be put into place (and if you don't believe it, watch the many videos and documentaries about the internment camps all over America -- ready for droves upon droves of people like us). Remember Katrina? It was a test run. Troops up and down the streets, confiscating weapons and arresting people or simply hauling them off somewhere (yay -- superdome).

Should you be afraid? Absolutely not. You should be informed and know your enemy, that's it. You should respect only the strength of your enemy -- that's it. That strength is very small too -- it's a huge illusion. The secret to beating it is to live in the NOW and do what is right -- to know the TRUTH and act accordingly.
http://www.makethestand.com/index.php

So everyone, please donate more money. Ed needs a few more dump trucks of fill delivered to his house to finish uyp the landscaping. :lol: