Ed and Elaine Fundraiser

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
There is only one reason we aren't getting what I would consider a good response from the community with the fund raiser -- FEAR.
So everyone, please donate more money. Ed needs a few more dump trucks of fill delivered to his house to finish uyp the landscaping. :lol:
Okay *two* reasons: One is FEAR, and the other is that Ed Brown is a self-centered jerk.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I feel the need to write something, because I'm pretty disappointed and disturbed by the lack of response from the so-called "patriot community" with the fund raiser we're having for Ed & Elaine.
That seems to be a common complaint from TPs who have peaked and are headed downhill.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Yes, remember Rick Haraka's meltdown when no one sent him money to fight his injunction? The poor guy had to put his Segway up for sale.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Well, it's a logical disconnect to ask them for money. If the "patriot community" was altruistic, it wouldn't fight so hard to keep it's money away from evil social programs that it believes mostly benefit non-Aryans.