Foiled again. The latest NWO plot to capture Ed Brown fails.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ErsatzAnatchist

Foiled again. The latest NWO plot to capture Ed Brown fails.

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Feds try to buy their way in to Brown’s

This morning we received a head's up call from a friend, letting us know about the feds' latest games:

Last week we ordered a few loads of fill for our yard. The driver brought up 3 loads, but never came back to deliver the last 2; we heard no word from him. Today we learned why.

Apparently the feds stopped him and wanted him to allow them to hide inside his truck when he came here, and they would then jump out and tazer Ed when he went over to the truck to pay the man. The driver refused to do this. The feds then proceeded to go to his house several times, trying to get him to agree. They asked him how much money it would take for him to agree. God bless this man - he refused to have any part in this deception. It's good to know there are still many good and brave patriots.

These are the extremes the unlawful 'federal' agents will go to achieve their ends. By agreeing to participate in this action, this man would be drawn into an unlawful act, and would have been party to a conspiracy.

Yahweh intends for us to remain here for awhile yet, while conferring upon us His protection. He has a plan, in which we each have a part. The plan has not yet been revealed to us, but He will not allow evil to prevail.

Yahweh continues to bless and protect us.

Edward Lewis and Elaine Alice
Posted by Shaun on Friday, August 31, 2007 @ 00:06:17 EDT
:roll:

http://www.makethestand.com/index.php
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Foiled again. The latest NWO plot to capture Ed Brown fa

Post by LPC »

Last week we ordered a few loads of fill for our yard.
The way they tell this story, it sound perfectly natural for a person convicted of a crime, a fugitive from justice who properties are being seized for forfeiture and back taxes, to worry about some low spots in the lawn.

As far as the guy not coming back to deliver the last two loads, he might have started to wonder how he was going to be paid.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Fill for lawn = grassy knoll.

Or did the driver figure out after the first load that he would never get paid?? (I see LPC beat me to it.)

Speaking of which: If they need FOOD FOR EATING why are they ordering dirt?

I am having a logic attack.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It seems that these stories always have a common thread - that of the impotent feds having to rely on others to do their dirty work for them. Dogwalker ranted about how he was asked to doublecross the Browns, and now this story about the feds hiding in dirt in the back of truck to get closer to the compound. My recall is bad but I think there were a couple of earlier stories about similar "approaches" by the feds to 3rd parties to "assist" them.

I doubt that in any situation such as this one, where it is common knowledge that there is a real factor of danger due to Ed's mania, that the feds would want to expose other citizens to that danger. Capturing Ed Brown is not so high a priority that it requires putting other people into danger.

Let me tell you what I think really happened. After the 3rd load of fill got delivered, Ed's paranoia kicked in and he "realized" that the feds could hide in there and get close enough to get him. So he cancelled the rest of the order under the presumption that the delivery driver had been deputized and sworn in as part of the NWO.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Let me tell you what I think really happened. After the 3rd load of fill got delivered, Ed's paranoia kicked in and he "realized" that the feds could hide in there and get close enough to get him. So he cancelled the rest of the order under the presumption that the delivery driver had been deputized and sworn in as part of the NWO.
I was thinking the same thing.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Ed & Elaine Fund Raiser Receives Over $1,300 in Support So Far

We're very happy to announce that we've raised quite a bit of money for Ed & Elaine. The money is and already has been used to support their stand and ensure their safety.
Visited E&E this evening. Elaine is looking bright-eyed and bushy tailed, I caught her eating some chocolate. They've redone some of the interior decorations.
Last week we ordered a few loads of fill for our yard.
Hurry, Brown supporters, send Ed your hard earned cash so he can make his house really pretty!
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

New audio blogs from Bill "Ed is more useful to me dead" Miller:

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P8433ef63 ... REYWBz.mp3

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P9b30a4f0 ... REYWBy.mp3

http://www.hipcast.com/export/Pcc00fe37 ... REYWB9.mp3

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P3d1d6121 ... REYWB8.mp3

76+ minutes of rambling nonsense about King Arthur bloodlines, military helicopters, the right of revolution, the Illuminati, old tv shows, "heterosexual urges," and Tecumseh, in no particular order.
Demo.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Hell, why don't the Feds just sieze the property, surround it with a razor wire topped fence, install a guard tower and declare it a federal correctional facility. The Browns would then be jail birds in a guilded cage.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

They've redone some of the interior decorations
Does someone make wallpaper with a 'prison bar' motif?

If so, perhaps they could use a roll or two to make the joint feel more like a joint.

If they prefer the real thing, here's a neat one-stop online shop for all of their bar, furniture and steel accessory needs:
PSI carries a complete line of jail equipment and prison equipment to outfit any law enforcement facility, whether for new construction or for building upgrades. However, if you do not find exactly what you are looking for, PSI will accommodate with custom made prison equipment not found on this website. We can make adjustments to our existing prison furniture such as tables stools and desks so that they better suit your needs. We can also manufacture custom made prison equipment and accessories to your exact specifications.
http://www.psillcmn.com/customproducts.htm
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.solutionassoc.com/truthfire/blog/
Ed Lewis: family Brown said:

I am exposing the men under the sheets. They’re everywhere. Nackey Loeb and Bill Loeb that founded that paper, the Union Leader, were Lady Loeb and Sir William Loeb of the Order of St. John of the Freemasons of Manchester, New Hampshire.

What do you do if someone won’t stop stealing from you? You tell them to cut it out. You warn them again and again and again to stop stealing from you. What’s the one way to stop them?
Here, you are meeting two people who really are the Real Deal … and will take full measure.
[me] I don’t want to say.

[Ed] I know you don’t. That’s the trouble. That’s why this nation’s in deep shit. You will—excuse me—FUCKING KILL THEM!

You say, "but you’re not a violent person." [pounding his chest to punctuate each word] NEITHER—AM—I….

Here, you are meeting two people who really are the Real Deal. And have no ego involved here. And will take full measure.
We’re going to have to stop them, and stop them HARD. They’re coming here with guns. They’re killing Americans. They’re killing people all over this world….

I’ve had it. I’m not asking them any more, you see. I’m here to tell them. WE HAVE TO KILL THEM. They are are a disease. They are an absolute plague.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:http://www.solutionassoc.com/truthfire/blog/
Ed Lewis: family Brown said:

I am exposing the men under the sheets. They’re everywhere. Nackey Loeb and Bill Loeb that founded that paper, the Union Leader, were Lady Loeb and Sir William Loeb of the Order of St. John of the Freemasons of Manchester, New Hampshire.

What do you do if someone won’t stop stealing from you? You tell them to cut it out. You warn them again and again and again to stop stealing from you. What’s the one way to stop them?
Here, you are meeting two people who really are the Real Deal … and will take full measure.
[me] I don’t want to say.

[Ed] I know you don’t. That’s the trouble. That’s why this nation’s in deep sh*t. You will—excuse me—FUCKING KILL THEM!

You say, "but you’re not a violent person." [pounding his chest to punctuate each word] NEITHER—AM—I….

Here, you are meeting two people who really are the Real Deal. And have no ego involved here. And will take full measure.
We’re going to have to stop them, and stop them HARD. They’re coming here with guns. They’re killing Americans. They’re killing people all over this world….

I’ve had it. I’m not asking them any more, you see. I’m here to tell them. WE HAVE TO KILL THEM. They are are a disease. They are an absolute plague.
Who is he talking about here? I'm a little confused. Either way, wow, he's really going quite stark raving mad (and very violent)
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

The interviewer doesn't come across as sane either. In a digression in the article about the Browns, he says the following. It isn't at all clear who "they" are. He started taliking about "the top of the food chain in Hollywood and the banking system", but none of the current Hollywood elite are old enough to have masterminded the Holocaust.
And they are so stone-hearted, they murdered millions of their fellow Jews in concentration camps. Not human at all. Maybe it's not so horrible after all, to kill something that does so much harm—especially when it isn't even human.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:New audio blogs from Bill "Ed is more useful to me dead" Miller:

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P8433ef63 ... REYWBz.mp3

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P9b30a4f0 ... REYWBy.mp3

http://www.hipcast.com/export/Pcc00fe37 ... REYWB9.mp3

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P3d1d6121 ... REYWB8.mp3

76+ minutes of rambling nonsense about King Arthur bloodlines, military helicopters, the right of revolution, the Illuminati, old tv shows, "heterosexual urges," and Tecumseh, in no particular order.
You couldn't make this stuff up......it's entertaining but ultimately sad....
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:The interviewer doesn't come across as sane either. In a digression in the article about the Browns, he says the following. It isn't at all clear who "they" are. He started taliking about "the top of the food chain in Hollywood and the banking system", but none of the current Hollywood elite are old enough to have masterminded the Holocaust.
And they are so stone-hearted, they murdered millions of their fellow Jews in concentration camps. Not human at all. Maybe it's not so horrible after all, to kill something that does so much harm—especially when it isn't even human.
Could the Israeli-led attacks on 9/11 have been a delayed retaliation against the Jews responsible for the Holocaust?

Perhaps someone should ask Ed. He's sure to know.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Can't be. Civil wars between jews must be fought with day old bagels. It's in the Talmud.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

grixit wrote:Can't be. Civil wars between jews must be fought with day old bagels. It's in the Talmud.
And they must be fought with goldfish cannons. Do not, I repeat, do not use clown fish. Although the "Flying Nemo" effect is quite spectacular in mass quantities, Nemo-like fishies are unable to do the psychological or physical damage that the average goldfish can do.

Mice can be used when you run out of goldfish, but it is pointless because you can hear them coming and they have a habit of changing their trajectory mid-flight.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie