The Great Tax Expert Danny Riley ...

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Surely not after such a well thought out, rational, and reasoned appeal, whatever could be bothering them?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:In the one hour video on the Quest blog, Ed shows scorn for the paytriot garbage being spouted. In his recent radio show, however, he now thinks it's the silver bullet. Someone finally gave him the rationalization that he can trash the Constitution because it's nothing but a trust agreement.
That's not the reason he's trashing the Constitution. Under the Constitution Ranger propaganda, I have a right to property. Since Ed is a Constitution Ranger, I demanded that he fulfill that right by relinquishing his property to me. I have made several appointments to meet him at the end of his driveway to collect the deed, but he has not shown.

Now he apparently thinks the only way to get out of our arrangement is to hock loogies all over the Constitution Ranger propaganda.

Ed, don't be a chickenshit. Your house is mine and you have to hand it over sometime. Before winter would be nice because my landlord doesn't believe in taking care of the driveway. If you wait until after winter, I'll be forced to start demanding other things you own. I'll be taking the puppy first, since you've screwed her up enough and she deserves a good home where she isn't led to the neighbor's yard to do her business by a flabby white dude who probably fantasizes about living in his mother's basement while wondering where his left nut went.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Although Stearman styles himself as a "moron pro se from hickville Texas,"
Don't you just hate it when TPs get that strange urge to be honest?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Although Stearman styles himself as a "moron pro se from hickville Texas,"
He capitalized the "T" on Texas. A real pro se moron would have said "TEXAS", or in the style of the rest of the sentence, "texas".

Here's another one:
kangaroo court the likes of which are rather difficult to match
"Vasquez is completely in the dark regarding the legal mechanics of the 'federal income tax system.' That may go a long way to explain his maniacal conduct in this matter. Either way, a real judge doesn't do what Vasquez does."
Both of these are stupid, but not in a "guy from hickville Texas" kind of way.

They didn't have to use his income to determine that he isn't as stupid as he pretends. He basically proved that he knows how to read and write, but chooses to act like a moron to save a few bucks. Asshole.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie