Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by PeanutGallery »

littleFred wrote:Thanks, notorial dissent. This is kicking me into action to do something with the shares.

Upthread, I mentioned jimmyw who is cautious about trying the cheques. This tearaway turned driving at 36mph in a 30 limit into a big fine, 6 points and licence revocation. He got the case rewound by lying on a statutory declaration (perverting the course of justice?). See his long thread.

I suppose some GOOFers hit financial problems and want an honest way out of them. But many don't care about being responsible.
I would think that JimmyW, who can be seen here giving his opinion on the word register here, has clearly committed and then bragged about committing perjury. This gives a maximum of two years imprisonment for a lie on a statutory declaration. Posting about it online, especially when you have provided enough information to allow yourself to be identified, is somewhat stupid.

I'd also say that some GooFs are, in my opinion, looking for an easy way out of their situation. They don't want to take responsibility for their actions.
Warning may contain traces of nut
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Ceylon seems to think that once you have sent a WeRe cheque it will take two months, if not longer, to get a response from the bank. My guess is things will move much faster than that.
some have gotten them but to send out and get a reply could take at least a couple of months if not longer then you would need to do notorial protest its not as easy as some think
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... TOT9XB4WrU

Note it would appear that Ceylon is not using the cheques.
If we didn't know before, this pretty well confirms that Ceylon is an idiot.

I can't imagine that the UK clearing system is much slower than ours is, and our turnaround on most checks is 24-48 hours any more. What does he think they are going to do, send the checks for collection by carrier aardvark? The man is a fool. I am betting that with the bad routing number that they will be bounced back to the depositing bank and depositor within 3-4 days at most.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think Ceylon may have created his 2 month estimate based on how long he imagines they will spend arguing the toss with the creditor about how they have to accept this completely worthless cheque.

I do wonder what the outcry of the GooFs and what Peter's response will be when the Cheques start coming back as bounced? Will it be that the financial system is not fair, because they aren't allowed to magic money or will it be that Peter has sold them something worth less than magic beans.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:
I would think that JimmyW, who can be seen here giving his opinion on the word register here
That is hilarious. jimmyw urges us to check out the etymology of the word, but when you do it does not agree with him.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?all ... hmode=none
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Uh-oh
Re: WeRe Bank, I opened an account lets see how it goes
by marukee » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:36 pm

On the cheque books there are no account details?
Is this something that will be a problem when using the cheques?
marukee
Silver Member
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:I do wonder what the outcry of the GooFs and what Peter's response will be when the Cheques start coming back as bounced?

At worst, Mark Haining ,Ceylon will take no responsibility whatsoever. He will simply keep batting the sticky questions and complaints back to conman Peters weRe bank you tube page or web page, although he himself appears to be fully aware that these cheques are completely useless, but he is more than happy to accommodate and promote this con of Peter`s along with bertiebert.
At best, Ceylon will let a posters start threads of complaint, let them run, ban those with genuine questions,fears and concerns, then lock any threads to do with Peter of England`s con bank.
notorial dissent wrote:If we didn't know before, this pretty well confirms that Ceylon is an idiot
You are correct notorial dissent, he is also a self serving hypocrite.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
I would think that JimmyW, who can be seen here giving his opinion on the word register here
That is hilarious. jimmyw urges us to check out the etymology of the word, but when you do it does not agree with him.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?all ... hmode=none
You have to remember that it was wee Jimmy that created the thread

"My driving license has been revoked, and I don't care."
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... TQB5pMvYtw

To only then say
jimmyw wrote: Update time.

so today i went to court to do a statuary declaration. to say i never recieved any letters or summons. if you do this you can get the original conviction reversed.

which menat that i had to sign a form in front of the magistrates telling them that i had never recieved any letters from the courts.

all went fine. was very simple, i just played dumb (haha not very hard). i got my stat dec - my license is now re-instated (with no points either).
Looks life Jimmy did care afterall - another victory claimed by the SovCit's :sarcasmon:
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.werebank.co.uk/how/

"Your account reference will be your date of birth dd/mm/yy + your initials. So John Henry born 4th March 1985 would have account number: 040385JH"

Yet the cheque books all have the same account number 888888888

Bones

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote: Ceylon is of course supporting Peter in his scam to rip off the members of GoodF by selling them absolute junk and encouraging them to continue along with it, even when they are presented with evidence to the contrary.
This appears to be a common theme at the moment.

Ceylon helps to promote a number of these guru's who are all very keen to sell something.

Does Ceylon / GOODF earn a commission ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

I am waiting for one of the SovCit's to try and present one of these for payment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jumbo-Cheque- ... 35e8a2b1ea

:snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

I have reported Peter to PayPal (telling people to tick friends and family to avoid fees)

PayPal Customer ServiceRE: Fileacomplaint (ID: C826-L003-T16050-S111-W000000)

Dear Bones,

Thank you for contacting PayPal,

Thanks for letting us know about this user’s unusual or suspicious activity. We’ll look into the issue immediately and take the appropriate action. Please note that, to protect our users’ privacy, we don’t share the results of an investigation unless a claim is filed.

I have also reported him to Nationwide (using a personal account for business purposes)

Unique Tracking Number:

Hello Bones,

Thank you for your message.

I have passed this information on to the relevant team who will investigate in to this with immediate effect, unfortunately, I won't be able to provide any updates on this investigation due to Data Protection.

If you have any further questions, please contact us on 0800 30 20 11.

Regards,

Ryan Donovan
Fraud Analyst

For obvious reasons I have also reported him to actionfraud
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

A few points. Jimmyw has only just done his perjury bit so there's plenty of time before it will catch up with him. Pretty much everything said in that thread apart from the link to DVLA at the end is BS. Make your own plates and you will get pulled over by the first cop that sees them. (You might get away with it if they look like another country's plate and look legit. Not going to happen with these morons.) Putting the vehicle in your dog's name sounds clever but it will in 999 cases out of 1000 mean you aren't insured or you at least can't prove that you are. Equals car confiscated.
According to that thread WeRe bank is doing insurance - it's probably less qualified to do insurance than it is to act as a bank.
The cheque has the sort code of 75-01-81 on it which is fake from what I can tell.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... TQd15MvYtw
landlubber wrote:One has to remember that Cheques are actually Bills of Exchange and are covered by the act of 1882. Should you present a cheque and it is refused, then under the bills of exchange, they have dishonoured your payment and must bear the consequences for having done so. Read section 43, because it says it all. :D

:D Peace
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vic ... section/43

43. Dishonour by non-acceptance and its consequences.

(1)A bill is dishonoured by non-acceptance—

(a)when it is duly presented for acceptance, and such an acceptance as is prescribed by this Act is refused or cannot be obtained; or

(b)when presentment for acceptance is excused and the bill is not accepted.

(2)Subject to the provisions of this Act when a bill is dishonoured by non-acceptance, an immediate right of recourse against the drawer and indorsers accrues to the holder, and no presentment for payment is necessary.

Don't they understand that they are drawer of the cheque ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

If anything they should look at

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vic ... section/47

47. Dishonour by non-payment.

(1)A bill is dishonoured by non-payment (a) when it is duly presented for payment and payment is refused or cannot be obtained, or (b) when presentment is excused and the bill is overdue and unpaid.

(2)Subject to the provisions of this Act, when a bill is dishonoured by non-payment, an immediate right of recourse against the drawer and indorsers accrues to the holder.

:beatinghorse:
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vic ... section/55

55 Liability of drawer or indorser.

(1)The drawer of a bill by drawing it—

(a)Engages that on due presentment it shall be accepted and paid according to its tenor, and that if it be dishonoured he will compensate the holder or any indorser who is compelled to pay it, provided that the requisite proceedings on dishonour be duly taken;

(b)Is precluded from denying to a holder in due course the existence of the payee and his then capacity to indorse.

(2)The indorser of a bill by indorsing it—

(a)Engages that on due presentment it shall be accepted and paid according to its tenor, and that if it be dishonoured he will compensate the holder or a subsequent indorser who is compelled to pay it, provided that the requisite proceedings on dishonour be duly taken;

(b)Is precluded from denying to a holder in due course the genuineness and regularity in all respects of the drawer’s signature and all previous indorsements;

(c)Is precluded from denying to his immediate or a subsequent indorsee that the bill was at the time of his indorsement a valid and subsisting bill, and that he had then a good title thereto.

Opppps :naughty:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The cheque has the sort code of 75-01-81 on it which is fake from what I can tell.
I ran it through this

http://www.paymentscouncil.org.uk/resou ... e_checker/

and it comes back as no such sort code. So the cheques will go 'boing' very quickly indeed.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:"Your account reference will be your date of birth dd/mm/yy + your initials. So John Henry born 4th March 1985 would have account number: 040385JH"
I had no end of trouble down at my doctors surgery. There was a guy there with the same name and DoB as me.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

mufc1959 wrote:
I ran it through this

and it comes back as no such sort code. So the cheques will go 'boing' very quickly indeed.
It is also the number of Peter`s Common Law Court of record.
(f) WeRe Bank also provides access to a Common Law Court of Record 750181(CLCOR) in order to solve community disputes as well as protect you from external bureaucratic pressures and unnecessary governmental interference in your daily life. It can fight taxation and financial issues associated with “external financing sources” on your behalf. A CLCOR is superior to ALL other courts. CLCOR No. 750181 – This is also the SORT CODE on WeRe Bank cheques
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bones wrote:Don't they understand that they are drawer of the cheque ?
No Bones, they don't. The standout feature of any 'freeman" use of the Bills Of Exchange Act or a Promissory Note is that they completely reverse the rights and responsibilities so that the person due to be paid must accept "payment" in whatever form the person paying the money wants to give it (cash, cheque, promissory note or other bill of exchange) or else the debt is cancelled.

It doesn't appear to be an essential part of the process that the person due to be paid gets any actual money, at least not from the person making the "payment".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
I ran it through this

It is also the number of Peter`s Common Law Court of record.
(f) WeRe Bank also provides access to a Common Law Court of Record 750181(CLCOR) in order to solve community disputes as well as protect you from external bureaucratic pressures and unnecessary governmental interference in your daily life. It can fight taxation and financial issues associated with “external financing sources” on your behalf. A CLCOR is superior to ALL other courts. CLCOR No. 750181 – This is also the SORT CODE on WeRe Bank cheques
I wonder if it's Peter's date of birth, reversed i.e. 18/10/57?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”