Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote:
littleFred wrote:Possibly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0RDm_ZifyU , though

Amanda thinks Ceylon, Guy, Tom etc would have exposed the scheme as a scam debtors if they thought it was. But I notice that none of those three have said they have joined WerRe. In my view, they know the scheme won't work, and they would waste their £35. Worse, their reputations would take a dive.
As long as a utility company / local council get shafted they will see it as a worthwhile scheme. I wonder what assistance is given to those like the really stupid family in Co Durham?
after you have lost your home / motor car do you see back up videos showing this bunch planning to assist. Watching their videos can give us something to talk about and are amusing......I guess. But maybe after watching these lunatics we maybe should up our game and Flag them to YouTube especially if the content deserves it. The latest SriLanerc video is really nasty and received a flag from me .
Is that the one about the revolution that's coming this year which will lead to them hanging all the paedophiles (or life imprisonment if you come forward and name names) and dealing with all the criminal banks, judges, police etc? To be honest I just find him funny now. He said something similar last year too. There's a lot worse on YT and it's a struggle to get them to take even that stuff down. Let me know how you get on with this one though.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
littleFred wrote:Possibly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0RDm_ZifyU , though

Amanda thinks Ceylon, Guy, Tom etc would have exposed the scheme as a scam debtors if they thought it was. But I notice that none of those three have said they have joined WerRe. In my view, they know the scheme won't work, and they would waste their £35. Worse, their reputations would take a dive.
As long as a utility company / local council get shafted they will see it as a worthwhile scheme. I wonder what assistance is given to those like the really stupid family in Co Durham?
after you have lost your home / motor car do you see back up videos showing this bunch planning to assist. Watching their videos can give us something to talk about and are amusing......I guess. But maybe after watching these lunatics we maybe should up our game and Flag them to YouTube especially if the content deserves it. The latest SriLanerc video is really nasty and received a flag from me .
Is that the one about the revolution that's coming this year which will lead to them hanging all the paedophiles (or life imprisonment if you come forward and name names) and dealing with all the criminal banks, judges, police etc? To be honest I just find him funny now. He said something similar last year too. There's a lot worse on YT and it's a struggle to get them to take even that stuff down. Let me know how you get on with this one though.
Hey Normal.... okeeDokeee lets see a min or two to find the video, one min to clik play and options, three mins max to flag. What would anyone have to lose, and if the channel goes down good!!! if not oh well :roll: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote: Hey Normal.... okeeDokeee lets see a min or two to find the video, one min to clik play and options, three mins max to flag. What would anyone have to lose, and if the channel goes down good!!! if not oh well :roll: .
Don't get me wrong, he a pathetic loser and I wouldn't say anyone was wrong to flag his videos. I was always surprised that the ones about Ken Clarke stayed up. I just hadn't thought about flagging him myself. I have been flagging videos associated with the Hampstead case where they identify the children concerned and the names etc of the supposed perpetrators. YouTube are proving very slow to act.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: Hey Normal.... okeeDokeee lets see a min or two to find the video, one min to clik play and options, three mins max to flag. What would anyone have to lose, and if the channel goes down good!!! if not oh well :roll: .
Don't get me wrong, he a pathetic loser and I wouldn't say anyone was wrong to flag his videos. I was always surprised that the ones about Ken Clarke stayed up. I just hadn't thought about flagging him myself. I have been flagging videos associated with the Hampstead case where they identify the children concerned and the names etc of the supposed perpetrators. YouTube are proving very slow to act.
It rarely works on just one complaint.....but once it happens from several sources they close the channel. :lol: and I will hit the videos you mention as I find them.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

There's been not a peep out of Peter of England on his FB page for 24 hours. And no updates on GOODF on this £120K cheque. Could it be (surely not!) that he's sitting in a police station somewhere trying to answer some sticky questions?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

mufc1959 wrote:There's been not a peep out of Peter of England on his FB page for 24 hours. And no updates on GOODF on this £120K cheque. Could it be (surely not!) that he's sitting in a police station somewhere trying to answer some sticky questions?
Well Bertiebert is still pushing the "hedge your bets" philosophy on GOODF ....

... there are funds there to cover the cheque, so if they accept payment its payed, if they dont accept the payment,, its deemed payed.. which way it goes we will have to wait and see ..

Under the Bills of Exchange Act 1882 If your payment is refused the the Payee is acting in dishonor and your liability on the note ceases.

http://www.werebank.co.uk/refusal-discharge/

I don't think there is any way to correct their complete misunderstanding of the BoE Act. Even when the whole thing falls over they won't stop to think that they may have got it wrong.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

If Bertiebert was correct, then all bounced cheques would clear debts. There would be no point in writing good cheques because bouncing ones would work just as well.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hmm, now i'm thinking someone should put up an anonymous video stating that if the authorities get confused, and accidentally evict you, repossess your car, seize your bank acct, etc, don't worry, Pete has got you covered!

Just go over to his place and camp out in his living room or backyard. No need to knock, Pete says everyone is welcome. While his team of expert lawyers and financial analysts goes to work on your case, feel free to wear his pajamas, raid his fridge, or have a nice long soak in his tub. Don't use his toothbrush, though :)
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

littleFred wrote:Amanda thinks Ceylon, Guy, Tom etc would have exposed the scheme as a scam debtors if they thought it was. But I notice that none of those three have said they have joined WerRe. In my view, they know the scheme won't work, and they would waste their £35. Worse, their reputations would take a dive.
Now, how could that happen? I mean, don't you have to have a favorable reputation before it could "take a dive"?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Another vid by Peter the Great Our Saviour of England posted by the pig-tailed goofer Mark Haining Ceylon
This is a genuine movement, it has good roots, it has what is called a solid ancestry and very very deep and powerful spiritual hierarchy that rests behind it.
There are people involved in this both on planet and off planet to the extent that it would make your head spin if you could comprehend it fully. There are a lot of ways I could think of to bring in £10 per month than to shall we say putting some elaborate scam together.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UDe8DTF98E
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

This was the video that sent my "It's a scam" sense off. Largely because Peter seems to downplay how much he is taking in for this endeavour. Peter is not earning £10 a month. He's getting £10 a month x the number of suckers. If he has ten suckers, that's a hundred quid, a hundred suckers that's an easy grand.

While I would like to think that it would be a hard road to convince a great many people, one lesson I have learned from following the special ones on GoodF is to never overestimate the lowest level of human stupidity.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I think Peter is considering how many cheque books to order for the next batch. Perhaps one thousand.

Peter's Facebook page contains freuent updates. For example, a Canadian bank will be presenting a cheque to WeRe for payment. I'm sure that will work well.

"Bertram Bert" thanks WeRe cheques can't (or shouldn't?) be used to pay Sky bills, as that isn't "public debt".
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

littleFred wrote: Peter's Facebook page contains freuent updates. For example, a Canadian bank will be presenting a cheque to WeRe for payment. I'm sure that will work well.
According to the title of this thread started by bertiebert over on GOOFS those funds are cleared. Yippee!!! http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UD50HB4WK0
However when you read the OP it is obvious those funds are not cleared. :Axe:
"Bertram Bert" thanks WeRe cheques can't (or shouldn't?) be used to pay Sky bills, as that isn't "public debt".
Nor are mortgages.......nor are gas bills........nor are electricity bills....................
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

If that cheque was actually accepted by the CIBC, which I highly doubt, it will be returned NSF within 24 hours.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

According to a post made on Peter's facebook his 'bank' scam has 350 'customers' suckers. That would give Peter an income of £3,500 per month plus (assuming each sucker went for the chequebook option - and why wouldn't they) £8,750.

It should be very plain to see that Peter is doing very well out of this.
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote: It should be very plain to see that Peter is doing very well out of this.
Right up until the proceeds of crime hearing :D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

PeanutGallery wrote:According to a post made on Peter's facebook his 'bank' scam has 350 'customers' suckers. That would give Peter an income of £3,500 per month plus (assuming each sucker went for the chequebook option - and why wouldn't they) £8,750.

It should be very plain to see that Peter is doing very well out of this.
350 account holders.....each with a cheque book containing 50 cheques........that gives us the potential for 17500 dud kites to hit the system. This could get really interesting.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!!
WE WERE WRONG AND PETER IS RIGHT!
The " successes" are flooding in :haha:
Re: WeRe bank NEWS JUST IN FROM CANADA!! cleared funds
Postby bertiebert » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:45 am

Emily Love-Light Davies, Peter has released funds on the cheques I've sent. My balances are now nil on credit cards.
Emily Love-Light Davies Holy shit!!! Sorry for language I've just checked Barclays app and three Barclay cards finito!!!!!
Emily Love-Light Davies Mine have cleared

Cindy Harris Emily, I've paid off the Council Tax, South Yorkshire Water Authority, Virgin Media, a Credit Card Payment, Equita Debt Collectors and the Mortgage! Looks like they have all been cleared cos I posted them about 2 weeks ago. I've had confirmation from Virgin Media and my Credit Card agency.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Of ... 9179700768
This is going to get funnier and funnier.
BHF wrote:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The problem is that the more 'successes' that are reported, like Emily, the more likely it is that suckers who were sitting on the fence will be tempted to sign up. Of course when WeRe bank doesn't actually transfer real funds to pay for the cleared cheques the transactions will be reversed.

Another risk is that those who report a short term 'success' could be about to incur even greater debt, should they now assume that they will be able to clear their credit card balance every month then they may be tempted to use those cards and rack up even higher debts.

When this comes crashing down I can imagine that some of Peters victims will find themselves in a much deeper hole than they had previously encountered.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!!
WE WERE WRONG AND PETER IS RIGHT!
The " successes" are flooding in :haha:
Re: WeRe bank NEWS JUST IN FROM CANADA!! cleared funds
Postby bertiebert » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:45 am

Cindy Harris Emily, I've paid off... South Yorkshire Water Authority
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Of ... 9179700768
This is going to get funnier and funnier.
There's no such thing as the South Yorkshire Water Authority but I suppose if you are going to write out fake cheques then writing them to a fake company is at least logically consistent.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?