TRULY INSPIRED SUI GIBBERISH

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:My favorite commercial is the Mountain Dew where the ferret is brandishing a hockey mask and chainsaw and is chasing people through the woods. I laugh every time. It's awesome. Hmmm...haven't seen it in a while...wonder if the militant ferret owners had it pulled like the phone commercial where the ferret grabs the guy's tongue and won't let go. Bastards.
Good commercial.

Take that, militant ferret owners.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: more sui gibberish

Post by Dezcad »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Speaking of Sui gibberish, here's another one for the books. Now we know the truth about 9-11....
Originally Posted by rottweiler
What a joke you are with your big pictures.

Who do you think brought down the World Trade Center, Bin Laden? No, it was secret society black magic scumbags like you who then blamed it on somebody else, namely muslims to start another Crusade. I am against Crusades you idiot. That is why I am shining the light on you cockroaches and that is why you fight me because you are a Zionist pig and are constantly trying to misrepresent the subject.
It would take a Dog to figure it out, eh, LawDog?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Part of me feels bad for aksis, because of the abuse he's taking for publicly fighting their bullshit. The other part wonders why the hell he even bothers.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

wserra wrote:Good commercial.

Take that, militant ferret owners.
Did you read the comments? Militant ferret owners abounds. Morons. The commercial was obviously a joke and the "fact" obviously is too. Why the hell do they get so worked up?

Ferrets will not be legalized in California until the DFG stops referring to environmental reports that are 20 years old. And the ferret (and many cat and dog) attacks are due to irresponsible parenting. Who the hell gives a pet (cat, dog, or ferret) unsupervised access to a baby? WHO?

No commercial is going to change that.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote:There was a commercial for some soda I think, and their claim was it was a better way to get excitement in your life than "ferret legging." An alleged sport when men wear loose, baggy trousers, tied off at the ankles and then 4 live ferrets are poured in and the guy who lasts longest with the ferrets frolicking in his pants wins.
Nothing alleged about it, my friend. At first I thought it was just a gag perpetrated by Sylvester McCoy on "The Ken Campbell Roadshow". His best known act was as a stuntman character called "Sylveste McCoy" in a play entitled An Evening with Sylveste McCoy, where his stunts included putting a fork and nails up his nose and stuffing ferrets down his trousers, and setting his head on fire.

But, much to my surprise, it's real.

Ferret legging is a sport practiced in Yorkshire, England, UK. It was first brought to light by Donald Katz, in an article entitled "King of the Ferret Leggers", in the October 1987 issue of Outside magazine; the sport is illegal in some countries (e.g., Great Britain).

The sport involves putting two ferrets inside one's trousers, having first tied one's trouser cuffs firmly to one's ankles, lest the ferrets escape. The competitor then cinches his belt tightly, and the clock is started. Competitors cannot be drunk or drugged (but they are allowed to be clinically insane), nor can the ferrets be drugged. In addition, competitors cannot wear underpants beneath their trousers, and the ferrets' teeth cannot be filed or otherwise blunted. Competitors can touch the ferrets, but only from the outside of the trousers.

The record-holder at the time of Katz' article was Reg Mellor, a 72-year-old retired miner from Barnsley in Yorkshire. Mellor's winning time was five hours and twenty-six minutes of "keepin' 'em down." He did this on July 5, 1981 at the Annual Pennine Show at Holmfirth, Yorkshire. It was Mellor who instituted the practice of wearing white trousers in ferret-legging matches "to better show the blood."
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Dog
First Mate
First Mate

Post by The Dog »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:There was a commercial for some soda I think, and their claim was it was a better way to get excitement in your life than "ferret legging." An alleged sport when men wear loose, baggy trousers, tied off at the ankles and then 4 live ferrets are poured in and the guy who lasts longest with the ferrets frolicking in his pants wins.
Nothing alleged about it, my friend. At first I thought it was just a gag perpetrated by Sylvester McCoy on "The Ken Campbell Roadshow". His best known act was as a stuntman character called "Sylveste McCoy" in a play entitled An Evening with Sylveste McCoy, where his stunts included putting a fork and nails up his nose and stuffing ferrets down his trousers, and setting his head on fire.

But, much to my surprise, it's real.

Ferret legging is a sport practiced in Yorkshire, England, UK. It was first brought to light by Donald Katz, in an article entitled "King of the Ferret Leggers", in the October 1987 issue of Outside magazine; the sport is illegal in some countries (e.g., Great Britain).

The sport involves putting two ferrets inside one's trousers, having first tied one's trouser cuffs firmly to one's ankles, lest the ferrets escape. The competitor then cinches his belt tightly, and the clock is started. Competitors cannot be drunk or drugged (but they are allowed to be clinically insane), nor can the ferrets be drugged. In addition, competitors cannot wear underpants beneath their trousers, and the ferrets' teeth cannot be filed or otherwise blunted. Competitors can touch the ferrets, but only from the outside of the trousers.

The record-holder at the time of Katz' article was Reg Mellor, a 72-year-old retired miner from Barnsley in Yorkshire. Mellor's winning time was five hours and twenty-six minutes of "keepin' 'em down." He did this on July 5, 1981 at the Annual Pennine Show at Holmfirth, Yorkshire. It was Mellor who instituted the practice of wearing white trousers in ferret-legging matches "to better show the blood."
We take ferrets seriously in Britain, they even have their own passports.
http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/quarant ... sheet5.pdf
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

How do people ferret out such information
I don't know, but I learned a long time ago that life just isn't ferret all.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

Famspear wrote:
How do people ferret out such information
I don't know, but I learned a long time ago that life just isn't ferret all.
Nope, some things you just can't weasel out of.