Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by NYGman »

I believe I read a something about a similar fact patern while in Law school. If I remember, it was a check written out on a tissue in crayon, that had all required informaiton, that was a valid check. As long as the instrument meets the requirements of a check it can be honored. The crayon check was made out to an unrelated party, it had a the account holders name and bank informaiton, account number and routing code, the amounts written and numeric, and it was signed. It was a valid check and substance trumped form.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Something I have noticed. [...][Bertie editing the topic title]
You are not wrong, in fact if you go through the previous post history you can piece together what the title was and when it was changed.

The first title (on the 27th of April) was "FIRST WeRe Bank CHEQUE HITS CO-OP BANK for £120,000" and this stayed up until the 5th of May.

On the 5th of May Bertie posted an update and changed the thread title to "WeRe Bank CHEQUE CO-OP BANK for £120,000 ITS CLEARED !"

This remained the thread title until the7th of May when at some point between 10:49am and 11:35am the title was again changed to "WeRe Bank CHEQUE CO-OP BANK for £120,000"

Obviously revisions to history are nothing all that new over on GOOF. But I thought you'd like to have your theory confirmed.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:I wonder if the inability of Peter to transfer money based on the Promissory Notes (that the GOOFERS think should have magicked it up) will put to bed the whole notion of money being created by people's signatures?
To tell you the truth I think it will have the opposite effect. It will convince them even more that their signature creates money but, because Peter was on the verge of proving it, the banks fearing their "skulduggery" would be exposed, moved in swiftly and prevented "the truth" from coming out. That is how their brains are wired.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

PeanutGallery wrote:
Obviously revisions to history are nothing all that new over on GOOF. But I thought you'd like to have your theory confirmed.
Thanks for that. I thought the little bugger had been up to something. It shows how they are willing to bend the truth.

ETA Does anyone know if you are a normal member on GOOFs is it possible to alter the thread title or do you need the assistance of a mod?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

guilty wrote:That's at least 20,000 cheques with a total liability of £60m.
I don't think I'd limit the liability to that. Let's examine a couple facts:
  • 1) The promissory note can be for any amount up to $150,000 pounds
  • 2) The PN can be forgiven at a moments notice by Pete
  • 3) There are no account numbers on the cheques
  • 4) The only link to whoever filled out the cheque is their name... if they put it on the cheque
Now... based on just those factors, I don't trust anyone who has acquired even 1 cheque out of that set to limit the amount they write on the cheque to what they put on the PN.

Based on my lack of trust in those who purchased those cheques: total liability = unlimited.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hyrion wrote:
  • 4) The only link to whoever filled out the cheque is their name... if they put it on the cheque
Now... based on just those factors, I don't trust anyone who has acquired even 1 cheque out of that set to limit the amount they write on the cheque to what they put on the PN.

Based on my lack of trust in those who purchased those cheques: total liability = unlimited.
Having gone to the expense of £35 I am sure they will keep plugging away. Just a mention as one who has paid two mortgages "off" the procedure is not that easy. One has to arrange for the amount to be calculated in writing that took about a fortnight each time, The actual mechanics was simple just a visit to my bank a ten minute discussion and five minutes for the money to be transferred. To pay by cheque without a calculation is to be perfectly frank BOLLOCKS. :lol:
But nearly everything posted on GooDF qualifies as the same spherical items.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hyrion wrote:

Not that it matters much, but you do have an account number, it is your birthday and initials. However, this is of no use if two people are born on the same day and have the same initials, but that is highhly unlikely, right?

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I notice a new cheerleader for Peter on his facebook is Cleveland Rhoden, Cleveland was the chap who had his home repossessed after not paying arrears relating to his flat and who, after the first attempt was frustrated by Response and Guy Taylor, Tom Crawford et al, discovered that the bailiffs could get a no-knock warrant and do the deed after he'd gone to work.

WeRebank came too late to save Cleveland's home and I do wonder how he would feel, being that Mr. Rhoden is a black male, of being in the same company as Bertie Bert who's been rather public about his own views on race and racial segregation?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

celon wrote:mav great news but if members are not willing to find out for them self i see no point in spoon feeding them
Can someone that posts on GOODF ask King Goofer if he has sent out any WeRe cheques or if he is just promoting it on his website and all of his you tube channels.

Can you also ask how him how much PoE is paying him for all of the marketing

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 50#p383205
Bones

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Something I have noticed. [...][Bertie editing the topic title]
You are not wrong, in fact if you go through the previous post history you can piece together what the title was and when it was changed.

The first title (on the 27th of April) was "FIRST WeRe Bank CHEQUE HITS CO-OP BANK for £120,000" and this stayed up until the 5th of May.

On the 5th of May Bertie posted an update and changed the thread title to "WeRe Bank CHEQUE CO-OP BANK for £120,000 ITS CLEARED !"

This remained the thread title until the7th of May when at some point between 10:49am and 11:35am the title was again changed to "WeRe Bank CHEQUE CO-OP BANK for £120,000"

Must be about 5 seconds after Co-Op said that they were investigation fraud
Bones

Post by Bones »

The Bullshit meter just blew up

http://www.werebank.co.uk/join-2/

IMPORTANT – OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FROZEN DUE TO SOME TYPE OF “inside team investigation” OF WHICH THEY WILL NOT PROVIDE DETAILS. THIS IS PUNITIVE, WITHOUT DOUBT, AS WE CAN NEITHER ACCEPT MONEY OR FOR THAT MATTER MAKE REFUNDS. ANYONE WHO HAS JOINED RECENTLY WILL THEREFORE FIND THEM SELF IN LIMBO AND THEIR RE-DRESS WILL FOLLOW.

I TRIED TO MAKE REFUNDS TO ALL THOSE WHO’D MADE CONTRIBUTIONS OVER THE PAST 2 WEEKS BUT THIS IS NOW NOT ALLOWED.

FURTHERMORE IT IS WeRe Bank WHICH TOOK OFF THE PAY BUTTONS AS WE DON’T WISH TO INCREASE THE VEXATION OF THOSE TRYING TO JOIN AND JOINING BUT HAVING NO ACCESS OR PROMISE THAT THE FUNDS WILL EVER BE FREED UP.

THIS MORNING FOLLOWING 2 X 20 MINUTE CONVERSATIONS YESTERDAY AND A 15 MINUTE CALL BACK, TODAY THE 8TH MAY 2015, I WAS ASSURED THAT ALL WAS RESOLVED AND A CONFIRMATION OF THIS WOULD BE SENT WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD.

4 HOURS LATER NOTHING HAVING BEEN DONE, I PHONED PAYPAL TO FIND THAT THE ACCOUNT HAD BEEN UN-FROZEN, HAVING SATISFIED THEIR REQUIREMENTS CONCERNING PROVISION OF INFORMATION, BUT THEN IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED AGAIN BY SOMEONE AT A HIGHER LEVEL.

These people at “a higher level” are NOT contactable.

We move on – we move to cash payments at meetings! Thanks for your patience,

we move to cash payments at meetings! Thanks for your patience, :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Cash only? Why does he not accept cheques?
We have an "international" bank that is unable to accept a cheque? It can only deal in cash and you have to attend meetings? This sounds like a professionally run outfit. :lol:
BHF wrote:
rumpelstilzchen

PoE wrote:
I TRIED TO MAKE REFUNDS TO ALL THOSE WHO’D MADE CONTRIBUTIONS OVER THE PAST 2 WEEKS BUT THIS IS NOW NOT ALLOWED.
I have the perfect remedy, Peter. As those suckers believe WeRe cheques are good and other people must accept them, why don't you send your customers a refund using a WeRe cheque? They can hardly say "This cheque is worth nothing" can they Peter?
BHF wrote:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:"We move on – we move to cash payments at meetings! Thanks for your patience",
Higher level? The goofers will fall for it though, won't they? At least Peter has been polite enough to thank all the suckers for patiently waiting for him to rip them off.Good manners goes a long way.
So it will be a fee on the door then sit patiently listening to elevator music before being called up to get stolen from. :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Yeah they've moved on to Stage 2. It's how they planned it. :haha:
BHF wrote:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:we move to cash payments at meetings! Thanks for your patience, :haha:
They could send him a cheque by mail, but I am guessing he won't accept cheques drawn on real banks.

wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

AS WE CAN NEITHER ACCEPT MONEY OR FOR THAT MATTER MAKE REFUNDS. ANYONE WHO HAS JOINED RECENTLY WILL THEREFORE FIND THEM SELF IN LIMBO AND THEIR RE-DRESS WILL FOLLOW.
Why would he even mention "refunds"? His cheques are still good aren't they? :haha:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

wanglepin wrote:
AS WE CAN NEITHER ACCEPT MONEY OR FOR THAT MATTER MAKE REFUNDS. ANYONE WHO HAS JOINED RECENTLY WILL THEREFORE FIND THEM SELF IN LIMBO AND THEIR RE-DRESS WILL FOLLOW.
Why would he even mention "refunds"? His cheques are still good aren't they? :haha:
I think he wanted to just reverse out the transactions, and have them pay anothre way. I don't think he was actually offereing a refund. I am guessing if you don't forward the refunded amounts to him, he will not clear your checks, and could call your PN. Besides, those that believe will be happy to send him the money another way, for the right to access their account.

wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

May be he could refund in this. It covers the £35.00 cost bar 0.5P
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Role-Play-Sch ... 234f6e9761 :haha:
School Bank - Large Set - Great for role play purposes.
Contents: Cheques, cheque cards, £50, £20, £10 & £5 notes, Plus 100 each - 1p, 5p, 10p 20p & £1 coins.
Realistic full colour laminated notes including cheques. The cheque can be written on using a dry-wipe marker.
Ideally sized notes for children to handle & helps them learn about money. Can also be used for role play purposes
All stored in a clear zip wallet
Last edited by wanglepin on Fri May 08, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Chong » Thu May 07, 2015 6:16 pm
Does anyone know how your credit score is affected by this?
I mean, if you pay your alleged debt off surely it will increase you CR?!
Amazing lack of intelligence from Chong. Does he really think that if he tries to evade his debts with fake cheques, it will improve his credit rating....?!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.