A tax protester posts his prayer

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:Posted without comment...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =236456471
Demo, ih lgahso ahsolllnsugeo, wvlx[nv. nskvjgo aiuskk souwbap vbaowpmsbsl. BpqbaVOOja, avo ane[ naovba hsowblsu. :shock:

Whew. I'm glad that's over. There should be warnings that clicking on certain links may make one temporarily incoherent.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:

Demo, ih lgahso ahsolllnsugeo, wvlx[nv. nskvjgo aiuskk souwbap vbaowpmsbsl. BpqbaVOOja, avo ane[ naovba hsowblsu. :shock:

Whew. I'm glad that's over. There should be warnings that clicking on certain links may make one temporarily incoherent.
Yeah, I could have gotten through my day (indeed my life) without ever having seen that.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Am I still on the right board? My eyes.. The burning..
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Since the Quatloos mugs are now hopelessly out of date, I have a suggestion (which requires all beverages down and all keyboards covered).

I also apologize in advance for suggesting that we publish the:

2008 TP Babes Calendar :!:

Candidates include Lynne Meredith, Sherry Jackson, Elaine Brown, Cindy Nuen, Devvy Kidd plus (I can't be bothered to look up the names of) the latest TP dentist in Florida, the chick who videotapes Bob S. and 5 more to fill out the year.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Don't forget the TP 2008 Chunks, er Hunks Calendar!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

ASITStands wrote:Mark Twain's 'War Prayer' ...

That's well-put. I had thought to remark about the WARFARE PRAYER how they asked forgiveness for their own sins but denied others the same. They wished evil upon those they consider enemies.
This thought crosses my mind every time a football player says, "Thank you, Jesus, for giving me that touchdown!". What he's really saying is, "Thank you, Jesus, for making their Defense screw up badly enough that I was allowed into their end zone with the ball."