Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by guilty »

GOOFer says:
They have cancelled his domain name shutting his site down. Also cut off his Paypal account.
Proof he is on to something methinks

:shock:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Well I do agree that Peter is onto something, he's on to a method to milk a bunch of suckers for a monthly payment which would provide him with an easy life. He's also onto an even easier life as a live-in guest of her majesty for the a while, where Peter will get all the fun of regular meals, periodic exercise and a room with a view (admittedly the view is of a prison yard and it's through barred windows but it's still something to see).
Warning may contain traces of nut
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Some idiot by the name of Ryan Malthouse just posted this on PoE's FB page.
Werebank needs your help! The evil Rothschild Lizard Freemasons have closed Peter down. No banking, no paypal, no mailbox service, no website, no clearing hotline. This facebook page may not last much longer.
Please help the werebank. Put all the cash you have into envelopes and registered post it to Peter immediately. Don't stop to think, don't listen to the doubters, keep your faith and send more money. Don't use the Manchester mailbox, the Fraud Squad will have seized that by now. Send it straight to his home address, listed at https://who.is/whois/werebank.co.uk .

PS - if you know a warm country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with Britain, could you include details of that please.
Nothing anyone can say will convince these brain donors that WeRe Bank is being closed down for the protection of the public - maybe these numpties should be left to run themselves into financial ruin by passing fake cheques instead of protecting them from being scammed.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:Some idiot by the name of Ryan Malthouse just posted this on PoE's FB page.
Werebank needs your help! The evil Rothschild Lizard Freemasons have closed Peter down. No banking, no paypal, no mailbox service, no website, no clearing hotline. This facebook page may not last much longer.
Please help the werebank. Put all the cash you have into envelopes and registered post it to Peter immediately. Don't stop to think, don't listen to the doubters, keep your faith and send more money. Don't use the Manchester mailbox, the Fraud Squad will have seized that by now. Send it straight to his home address, listed at https://who.is/whois/werebank.co.uk .

PS - if you know a warm country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with Britain, could you include details of that please.
I think that's a satirical post, mufc. Especially the last part.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The worst thing of it is, I am sure that these brain dead goobers would be more than happy to, adn probably will, send even more money to Petey that they'll probably never ever get back. Such absolute glow in the dark stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I notice that the domain "werebank.com" was taken just 4 days ago by "Identity Protect Limited", which is a privacy mechanism for domain owners.

My browser no longer sees http://www.werebank.co.uk, nor can I ping it. I do sometimes have problems accessing Quatloos, sometimes for hours at a time, so I don't generally attribute such problems to TPTB. But in Peter's case, this might be true.

What next? Facebook? GOODF? Eek! If GOODF goes down, where will I get my fix of UK nutjobbery?

I don't suppose Peter can get any more chequebooks printed. He'll sell the remainder at the next GOOFer meeting, like an author selling his own books at a book-signing. Peter's presence is advertised, but will he go? I think he will; the temptation of £35 per sucker will be too much to resist. Perhaps rarity value will put a premium on the price.

For that meeting, Peter will probably invent a new wheeze. He already had plenty up his sleeve, and some of them were legal. So the GOOFy appetite to be fleeced can still be satisfied.

Yes, I think Ryan's comment on FB is a spoof. I also enjoyed:
Nob O'Dy wrote:I think they're rebranding to weregone, lol!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It's not over until the fat lady sings.
See how one of Petey's Facebook followers views the present situation.....
Terence Long Feather

My guess is the sites off line while Pete does some updates. If there were any problems we needed to know about I believe he'd tell us straight away. I'm sure he didn't put all the hundreds of hours in to get the WeRe bank off the ground only to sit back and watch it all fall apart. It's here to stay and stay it will because it's what we the people want, it's what everyone wants only they don't know it yet cause they haven't heard about it that's all. It reminds me of a quote by Wade Davis "Heroes are never perfect, but they're brave, they're authentic, they're courageous, determined, discreet, and they've got grit." (Sounds like Pete to me) :-) So my message to everyone is just to be brave and patient and wait for the update... Just my 2 Re's worth.
You see! There's always hope. :beatinghorse:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

GOODF has a similar post.

The scam against payees has been running for less than a month. We have seen no reports of anyone having any debts written off. (True, we have seen claims of credits, but these were never followed a week later by claims that the cheque had cleared.)

The scam against the suckers continues. If Peter has 200 chequebooks left, he could get £7,000 for them. So he will keep going.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It's not over until the fat lady sings.
See how one of Petey's Facebook followers views the present situation.....
Terence Long Feather

My guess is the sites off line while Pete does some updates.
[Yes he has organised updates to scam you at goofers meetings]
If there were any problems we needed to know about I believe he'd tell us straight away.
[yes, he will say "NOW JUST SO WE HAVE THIS ABSOLUTELY CLEAR FOR ALL PARTIES CONCERNED ...LISTEN UP...WATCH UP AND SHUT UP!!
LAST WORD ..NO MORE DISCUSSION:" 'the problem is that there is no problem but bring real cash to your nearest Peter of England goofer meeting'
]
I'm sure he didn't put all the hundreds of hours in to get the WeRe bank off the ground only to sit back and watch it all fall apart.
[and I`m sure it only took him a few hours to think this scam up and maybe a few hours to design and have the cheque book printed. You goffering goofer suckers (bertiebert Mark Haining Ceylon) did the rest for him]
It's here to stay and stay it will
[No it is not and it won't]
because it's what we the people want,
[ I don't want it]
it's what everyone wants only
[nope - I do not]
they don't know it yet cause they haven't heard about it that's all.
[I do,I have and I don`t want it]
It reminds me of a quote by Wade Davis "Heroes are never perfect, but they're brave, they're authentic, they're courageous, determined, discreet, and they've got grit." (Sounds like Pete to me) :-)
[and here is another- "he who will be scammed, let him be scammed". That also sounds like Peter .]
So my message to everyone is just to be brave and patient and wait for the update
[ and my message is - when someone offers to get you out of debt free with a foolproof idea like a cheque book from a none existent bank that has no cash, go for it]
... Just my 2 Re's worth.
[My advice was free, it didn't cost you a Re]
You see! There's always hope. :beatinghorse:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

arayder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:. . . I believe bertiebert's first edit (done a few days ago) added the words "IT'S CLEARED" to the title. . . . It is my belief that bertiebert edited the thread title for a second time yesterday in order to remove "IT'S CLEARED" from it. When he did that he did not bother to put "first" and "hits" back in. If I am correct (and I am convinced I am) it would demonstrate just how underhand these people are. If bertiebert's claim was that the cheque had cleared that would have to mean that PoE had cleared it and transferred the funds to the Co-Op. But it looks as though bertiebert has backpedaled which must mean that PoE has not cleared that particular cheque. If PoE had cleared that cheque there would be no need to remove "IT'S CLEARED" from the title.
Rumpelstilzchen, it seems to me that Peter and the WeRe bank apologists are doing everything they can to avoid any honest discussion of and reporting on the make or break issue of whether the checks WeRe clients write actually clear.

After a WeRe check is written and sent in there is a period of time in which whoever the check is written to credits the WeRe check user's account and moves the balance to zero. At this point the WeRe banksters go all orgasmic and post about their brilliance.

But when the check isn't cleared by WeRe bank, the WeRe bank users gets his/her account moved back to the amount originally owed and questions are asked the WeRe propaganda machine swings into motion.

Folks are told they didn't write the checks correctly. . .Facebook posts from questioning clients are removed. . .Peter opines that the banks are ganging up on him. . . .and as you point out, rumpelstilzchen, old posts get edited to make it seem promises broken were really kept.
WE HAVE ALWAYS CLEARED CHECKS FROM EURASIA
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

NYGman wrote:I believe I read a something about a similar fact patern while in Law school. If I remember, it was a check written out on a tissue in crayon, that had all required informaiton, that was a valid check. As long as the instrument meets the requirements of a check it can be honored. The crayon check was made out to an unrelated party, it had a the account holders name and bank informaiton, account number and routing code, the amounts written and numeric, and it was signed. It was a valid check and substance trumped form.
There was a time when there were no specifically printed checks. People would write out things like "I, Lord Epney Throstlebottom, direct the Honorable Governors of the South London Taffy Salters' Bank, to Pay Over the Sum of Three Pounds, Two Shillings & Thruppence, to Mr. Geralby Wickersnikt, Gentleman Tailor for eight menservant's waistcoats."

Of course, today we have account numbers, but the elements remain the same. The maker of the check is someone with an account at the bank in question, they identify themselves and declare how much is to be paid, and to who. And usually the date.

I remember back in the early 70s, their was a story of a man who felt his complaints about the state of local streets were not being taken seriously, so he paid his municipal rates with a check written on a broken piece of paving concrete. Payment was accepted.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

In the UK, it used to be the case that cheques could be hand-written, not necessarily on paper. As far as I know, that is still the case. I can't find any legislation on the matter.

The Cheque and Credit Clearing Company will process only cheques made by accredited printers, and the cheques must conform to various standards, which broken concrete probably wouldn't. But a cheque paid directly into the drawee bank doesn't need to go to C&CCC.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I think that's a satirical post, mufc. Especially the last part.
Yes, I'm sure you're right. Although with these idiots it is often hard to tell the difference.
The scam against payees has been running for less than a month. We have seen no reports of anyone having any debts written off. (True, we have seen claims of credits, but these were never followed a week later by claims that the cheque had cleared.)
But they were followed by Cindy Harris (who'd claimed to have paid off her mortgage) worriedly asking how to complete a Notorial Protest. Plus Emily Love-Light Davies' brag about having paid off her council tax coming unravelled.

And Alfie Evans (I think that's his name and I can't be arsed to look back and check it out) being hauled before the fraud officer at the Co-Op about that £120K cheque. His response was to write that idiotic letter trying to put the Co-Op into tacit agreement that his cheque was real.

So the big successes triumphed a fortnight ago have come to naught, the ones claiming to be now debt-free have gone largely silent and anyone pointing out the truth on FB or GOODF is banned and has their posts deleted, giving the impression that all is still well, to keep the scam going a little longer.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

I think we can safely say the scam against the payees is over. It (probably) had a zero success rate, and there will certainly be no successes from now on. For example, today:
joeyjoejoe wrote:Morning everyone. I sent a were cheque to barclaycard on Friday and this morning I logged in to my barclays app on my phone and the card is not set to zero but has DISAPPEARED?!? :o The card appears to no longer exist. What do you think they are doing?
I think the answer is obvious. If he is lucky, they have merely cancelled his card (and still want paying).
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:I remember back in the early 70s, their was a story of a man who felt his complaints about the state of local streets were not being taken seriously, so he paid his municipal rates with a check written on a broken piece of paving concrete. Payment was accepted.
There have been loads of these over the years, usually done as protests and publicity stunts. I can recall shirts (as in the shirt off my back) and a cow.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

joeyjoejoe wrote:Morning everyone. I sent a were cheque to barclaycard on Friday and this morning I logged in to my barclays app on my phone and the card is not set to zero but has DISAPPEARED?!? :o The card appears to no longer exist. What do you think they are doing?
The idiocy continues. Check out GeoffD's response to joeyjoejoe:
Getting rid of 'delinquent' accounts perhaps so they can concentrate their efforts on fleecing the millions of gullible account holders? :shock:

Closing accounts down immediately debt is settled so no evidence to show that WeRe Bank cheques are effective?

Who knows? Whilst it would be nice to believe the above the reality is possibly just a glitch in their system due to weekend maintenance,
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Ah, yes, the infamous cow in Board of Inland Revenue v Haddock.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Anyone know which company printed the chequebooks for PoE? They fall foul of the Fraud Act too. Could be the end of their business and the loss of jobs for those who work there. Wonder how Peter feels about that?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:GOODF has a similar post.

The scam against the suckers continues. If Peter has 200 chequebooks left, he could get £7,000 for them. So he will keep going.
How long until he starts offering, buy one get one free :snicker: