Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmyw posted this half an hour ago:
when i spoke to peter he was saying he had some protection from some big players.
:haha:
I think PoE will be talking about "big players" from the FoTL perspective - the likes of Ceylon, Michael of Bernacia, Roger Hayes, Guy Taylor etc - unknowns to 99.9% of the rest of the population - stark staring bonkers to the non FoTL who have come across them.

Unless of course he is rambling on about his alien friends again.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

littleFred wrote:On Peter's FB:
Peter wrote:Just to let everyone know that I'm still alive, well and getting on with the decision for change.
Spoke yesterday at Haydock Park [3pm - 7pm] and the group was around 50 in number and everyone enjoyed the talk... It will be on YouTube soon.
1. PayPal have taken down the account and won't communicate with me.
2. Nationwide B/Soc have disappeared my account and I can't, as of 10am this morning, tell me why.
3. The website has been taken off line by someone transferring the site to elsewhere it has NOT been hacked
4. Much rumour travels faster than the speed of light - I'm not going anywhere and am pushing ahead with clearing your cheques and helping you towards a more free and equitable existence which all the critics wold with-hold from you. So if you find out who they are, if they ever dare show, then you'll know what their intentions towards you are. Peter
How odd that PoE makes no mention of all those people who brought letters confirming their WeRe cheques had been presented and paid.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

slowsmile wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmyw posted this half an hour ago:
when i spoke to peter he was saying he had some protection from some big players.
:haha:
I think PoE will be talking about "big players" from the FoTL perspective - the likes of Ceylon, Michael of Bernacia, Roger Hayes, Guy Taylor etc - unknowns to 99.9% of the rest of the population - stark staring bonkers to the non FoTL who have come across them.

Unless of course he is rambling on about his alien friends again.
Well, I think it would be fair to say that, whoever they are, they are doing a piss poor job of protecting him. The man has lost his bank account, his paypal account, his website......what else is there left to protect? His reputation? :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Spoke yesterday at Haydock Park [3pm - 7pm]
He spoke for four hours?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Well, I think it would be fair to say that, whoever they are, they are doing a piss poor job of protecting him. The man has lost his bank account, his paypal account, his website......what else is there left to protect? His reputation? :lol:
His prison maidenhood?
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

by jimmyw » Mon May 11, 2015 9:08 am

just lets see what happens this week, before we get ahead of ourselves........ but i can't understand how his website has gone.
here's a clue jimmy
rumpelstilzchen

When will Peter get a tug from the Old Bill?
This week?
This month?
This year?
Never?

Any takers?
BHF wrote:
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:When will Peter get a tug from the Old Bill?
This week?
This month?
This year?
Never?

Any takers?
The PtB won't jump in too quickly, they need time to collect the evidence - such as all the bouncy cheques that are being sent; PoE's videos; forum messages; website etc.

I'll say... 10 Quatloos on May 27th.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Let's remember that Peter is the sort of guy who, having convinced himself he can make a functional bank out of freeman ceiling wax, gets unusually testy about the conventions of the 21st century banking business.

If you go to the getoutofdebt forum and the PoE Facebook page and see what have been purported to be Peter's interactions with WeRe client creditors you see a remarkable level of dysfunctional communication on Peter's part.

My guess is that Peter hasn't acted anymore reasonably with his bank, PayPal or his website provider.

I think Peter could "get into it" with a school crossing guard.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It may depend on what Peter does next.

If he wraps up his activities then there's no hurry to pull him now, but nor is there reason to delay after they've done the preliminaries.

If he wants more rope with which to hang himself, TPTB may be happy to sit back and watch.

If he starts a new enterprise that is harmful in some other direction (eg his "don't pay for petrol" scheme), I suspect it would be stamped on.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Petey sounds like the sort of person who doesn't deal well with reality, and doesn't want to. I think it is indicative that he is heading towards a real meltdown of one kind or another. I think he is going to go from one scam to another now unless he is shut down.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Not forgetting his promise to launch his new motor vehicle insurance service soon - "we crush any car - dot com" which is foolhardy in the extreme and will drop anyone using it in the merde.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:If he starts a new enterprise that is harmful....
when I contacted the FCA I also mentioned Petre's Freeman legal services,Sudipa Bhattacharjee mentioned
With regard to the Freeman Legal Services you may wish to refer this to the Solicitors Regulation Authority in case it would be of interest to them:
http://www.sra.org.uk/home/home.page
Has anyone been in contact with this Regulation Authority?
guilty

Post by guilty »

I have seen attempted justifications for the WeRe Bank on the GOOFers sites, such as this:
The legitimacy for this concept is there for all to see in the Swiss WIR scheme
But, of course, that is a misunderstanding of the WIR scheme. The Swiss WIR is a business to business closed loop system in which all participants have agreed to take part. They don't send WIR cheques to businesses or individuals who are not part of the scheme.

WeRe might work if that's how it was set up, and some of Peter's explanations get quite close to this concept. I was wondering if Peter might try to pass the buck onto his 'customers'...

"It's not my fault. I never intended my customers to be foisting unilateral dud cheques on utility companies and the HMRC!!!"

Unfortunately, his videos, website, 'allonges' and FB rants prove that was never the case.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Here are the details for contacting and reporting Peter of England’s Freeman Legal Services
How to report a solicitor or firm to the SRA
When reporting, please
• set out your concerns clearly,
• identify individuals you consider responsible,
• attach any evidence you have in support.
To send your information to us:
• Complete our report form (DOC 184K, 2 pages) and send it to
Solicitors Regulation Authority
The Cube
199 Wharfside Street
Birmingham
B1 1RN
or
• Email us at report@sra.org.uk;
For guidance on the complaints process, call our contact centre. Note that we cannot provide advice about your issue, however we can point you in the right direction.
What we will do
We acknowledge all initial reports of information by
• thanking you for providing the information, and
• confirming how we handle your information.
Sometimes we may decide to contact you again if
• we believe that you have, or have access to, further information which we need to take the right action, and/or
• we think you may be required to act as a witness or to provide a witness statement—more information about this is available in our guidance to witnesses.

http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problem ... report-sra
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On Peter's FB:
Steve Mac Brasil wrote:Your UK mobile phone +44 79xx xxx604 - is no longer reachable !! - single tone as if it doesn't exist.
Oh dear. Perhaps Peter got fedup answering it. Or he tried paying his bill with a WeRe cheque.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

that WeRe bank is the biggest scam going, and they cant see it, am sorry but a lot of people are going to find out the hardway, and when it hits the fan, PoE will be sunning him self somewhere hot
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:On Peter's FB:
Steve Mac Brasil wrote:Your UK mobile phone +44 79xx xxx604 - is no longer reachable !! - single tone as if it doesn't exist.
Oh dear. Perhaps Peter got fedup answering it. Or he tried paying his bill with a WeRe cheque.
It's been going straight to a "The T-Mobile customer you are calling isn't available at the moment PEEP!" message since saturday.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

I will be honest, I think I have given the GOOFers to much credit.

I thought by now, one of them - especially those that have claimed success would have found out by now that is it physically and technologically impossible for a single cheque issued by WeRe bank to "clear"

For a cheque to go through the UK clearing process it has to be in sterling. Peter has already confirmed that he accepts sterling but will only pay out in Re. Therefore, it is not possible never mind how much the GooFers claim otherwise for any of these cheques to go through the clearing process.

Also WeRe bank does not have a settlement account at the Bank of England, so Peter is unable to "clear" any cheques, the idiot appears to think the clear process is when the bank calls him and he says there are fund available and hey presto the cheque is cleared.

The Goofers seem completely sucked in but what nothing more than a scam - a cash grab by Peter. They adopt a superior knowledge attitude, when clearly they know nothing about the topics they discuss