Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by vampireLOREN »

wanglepin wrote:It gets whackier.
Peter of England`s legal services department is now issuing;
freeman legal services arrest warrants
Postby bertiebert » Mon May 11, 2015 9:37 pm
http://www.freemanlegalservices.com/arrestwarrants.html
:haha:
Checked out the Blair's , Cherie's is the same as hubbies with just the title altered. It refers throughout to her as him, phew was I lucky....I was just on my way out to effect an arrest :sarcastic: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I think I pointed out, somewhere up this very long thread, that many suspects face a charge of:
... facilitating and encouraging the building of repositories, namely nuclear power generating facilities, for the future time, inter-dimensional dumping of photonic waste materials along 4th density time corridors into said earth stationed reactors causing massive planetary grid failure and loss of life. In this future time line, your future, this event HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE.
"But I never did it" is no defence to a future crime, obviously.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

littleFred wrote:Those warrants are two years old.
The wheels of justice turn slowly...........
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

If these people are arrested for the crimes they haven't yet committed, and kept in jail so they can't commit the crimes they are being punished for, could they sue for wrongful imprisonment?
rumpelstilzchen

Bones, I think you should be made aware it looks as though a poster on GOOFs is making a personal threat against you. mavrik has started a thread titled "Dear Bones" and has quoted your post and then writes:
Well, well, seems to me this cocksucker wants a little visit.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=86015

No doubt it's all bluff and bluster, but I thought you should know.
Of course, if mavrick did have any bollocks he would sign up here and tell you why you are wrong.
The rest of his post is amusing:
The shite that these dickheads are spouting is bloody laughable, they are that busy sucking each other off, they haven't a clue what's real anymore.

What bunch of dickheads.
Attacking the arguer and not the argument is a favourite tactic employed by these people.
It's a logical fallacy, mavrik ol' son.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

If Peter is correct that WeRe Bank is legal and lawful then reporting it would have no effect.

If mavrik believed this, he would have no problems with Bones or anyone else reporting the bank.

But mavrik is in a tizz and makes threats. Why is this? Does mavrik fear an investigation?
rumpelstilzchen

It would be best if mavrik joined Quatloos and discussed it with us.
What do you say, mavrik?
Don't worry mavrik, you can rest assured nobody here will ask you to indulge in fellatio.
BHF wrote:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Are tehre any anti-Cyber Bulling laws on the books in the UK?

Although it would seem they are now trying to distance themselves from the threat:
Postby newleaf » Tue May 12, 2015 1:33 pm

It would be difficult to prove a threat was being made against anyone by anyone there is no conformation this bones character is not a seller legally or illegally of bodily services, or is even a real wo/man
Cue the Post Edits.

I really doubt the GOOFy folks have the capacity to join here and address our concerns about WeRe bank. They know their position has no support under the law, and are just looking to get something for nothing (Well £35 initial + £10 a month thereafter). They would rather a physical confrontation to an intelligent debate. If WeRe were legitimate they should relish in the opportunity to silence their critics with words, not threats and deleted posts. To be honest, I really doubt anyone over there has the balls or the brains to come here and address the issues we have pointed out. Shame really, but I am guessing even if they did join, they would quote dicta, misinterpret the law, and tell us how the current system is a fraud, and WeRe bank just allows normal people to access this global fraud.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

It gets even better. mavrik wants to identify us and see us in court.
:haha:
Postby mavrik » Tue May 12, 2015 1:53 pm

Reading through the posts on that site shows this is were all the problems have come from for Peter.

So all we need to do, and it isn't difficult, is to identify each and everyone of them and bring legal action against all.

Also, if you read the posts on that site, you will see who the trolls are that are coming on this site and causing arguements.

Mavrik
He wants us in court because we are exposing action that contravenes the law?
Best of luck with that, mavrik. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Sheriff Alistair Brown : "Those who embark on a fraudulent scheme of this scale must expect to be treated very seriously by the court.
And those who cheat hard-working members of the public can expect no sympathy."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-t ... l-32707051
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Thanks for upsetting them Bones. Now I can't turn to GOODF for advice!

Re: Dear Bones,
Postby Tiggercat » Tue May 12, 2015 2:19 pm

Even I have been surprised by the all-out attack on Peter - his FB page is filled with the hate-mongers, the stupid dumb twats. They'll be the first in line to go once their usefulness to the banksters has passed. Fuck 'em if they should then ever come here for advice. Naturally it hasn't been helped by the legions of trouble-makers, doubters, hand-wringers and the hopeless who don't even know how to write out a cheque, God 'elp us! Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised; I guess it was inevitable that any serious threat to the status quo was going to get trouble sooner or later, which of course SHOULD harden our resolve to get behind it all we can, I mean, we have to unite on something - don't we?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Bones, I think you should be made aware it looks as though a poster on GOOFs is making a personal threat against you. mavrik has started a thread titled "Dear Bones" and has quoted your post and then writes:

Of course, if mavrick did have any bollocks he would sign up here and tell you why you are wrong.
I know a veiled threat when I see one and this is definitely a veiled threat directed towards Bones
by newleaf » Tue May 12, 2015 1:12 pm

I'm sure I've read somewhere bones can be broken if certain people are not careful in their actions. :cry: Certain reckless actions deserve to have bones broken, all people should take care not to be in a position through an action where their bones could be broken. :shock:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VH9wDTF98E
rumpelstilzchen

It will be interesting to see if Ceylon deletes those threats. People get banned on GOOFs for asking awkward questions, I hope that threats that come from party members are not tolerated.
BHF wrote:
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Bones, I think you should be made aware it looks as though a poster on GOOFs is making a personal threat against you. mavrik has started a thread titled "Dear Bones" and has quoted your post and then writes:

The shite that these dickheads are spouting is bloody laughable, they are that busy sucking each other off, they haven't a clue what's real anymore.

What bunch of dickheads.
Attacking the arguer and not the argument is a favourite tactic employed by these people.
It's a logical fallacy, mavrik ol' son.
Thanks for the heads up, after giving his implied threats some serious consideration (of less than a second), all I can say is

:haha: and :snicker:

I will continue to report Peter and WeRe Bank and as a reply to Mavrik - I have only just started :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It will be interesting to see if Ceylon deletes those threats. People get banned on GOOFs for asking awkward questions, I hope that threats that come from party members are not tolerated.
Screen shots already taken :wink:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Shall we print a few of these off, send them out and see what happens? :haha: I could do without that pesky mortgage.

http://i.imgur.com/u56eefe.jpg
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The threats have since been deleted by a moderator, which one is not certain but the reason given was to remove threats. Obviously GOODF don't want to attract any more police interest than is necessary, given the questionable legitimacy of some of the methods made available their for escaping from the burden of debt.

I note that they claim that we are the trolls coming onto their site and dissenting or posting on Peter's facebook. Personally I have never done either of these things, I observe those sites but I don't take part or post on either of them. In fact sometimes I would hope that some of the more 'trolly' tactics, the impersonation accounts, would stop as this just furthers the paranoia of Goofs into thinking their is a wide ranging conspiracy against them.

The problem they are having is that Peter's scam is coming undone and a lot of them have been hooked by it. They have an emotional involvement and a need for Peter to be successful at this, because it would validate their beliefs. The problem is that the scam is unlawful, it is encouraging people to send in cheques that are fraudulent.

We've done nothing more and will continue to do nothing more than alert the authorities to potential wrongdoing, any action that is taken will, we hope, be in accordance with law and be taken to prevent wrongdoing. We don't make the call on whether something is wrong, that is for the authorities to do, we can only make allegations. Also if we weren't here, the authorities would figure it out, it's not a complex scam by any stretch of the imagination and they would catch on, just perhaps a little slower.

Peter's scam isn't failing because of anything done on this site, it's failing because it's a scam.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:Shall we print a few of these off, send them out and see what happens? :haha: I could do without that pesky mortgage.

http://i.imgur.com/u56eefe.jpg
Wouldn't that be forging a fraudulent cheque? Two wrongs don't make a right y'know.
Warning may contain traces of nut
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I know the bloke who printed the cheques for PoE, refused to accept a WeRe cheque as payment,

lol
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

PeanutGallery wrote:The problem they are having is that Peter's scam is coming undone and a lot of them have been hooked by it. They have an emotional involvement and a need for Peter to be successful at this, because it would validate their beliefs. The problem is that the scam is unlawful, it is encouraging people to send in cheques that are fraudulent.

We've done nothing more and will continue to do nothing more than alert the authorities to potential wrongdoing, any action that is taken will, we hope, be in accordance with law and be taken to prevent wrongdoing. We don't make the call on whether something is wrong, that is for the authorities to do, we can only make allegations. Also if we weren't here, the authorities would figure it out, it's not a complex scam by any stretch of the imagination and they would catch on, just perhaps a little slower.

Peter's scam isn't failing because of anything done on this site, it's failing because it's a scam.
When this sort of freeman something-for-nothing scheme goes bad it is standard operating procedure in the cult to blame everybody but themselves for the demise of the endeavor.

Why didn't Peter do a test run of his WeRe bank system paying his own tax and light bill first in order to see if he could "go to scale" and market the WeRe steaming heap to the rest of the gullible freeman world?

I suspect the answer is in ego and an almost total inability to plan for the future.