Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by guilty »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:All these actions have been taken by the party themselves, the bank, PayPal, the service provider, etc. They will all have clauses in their contracts saying (in better wording), if we think something dodgy is going on we can suspend/freeze your service/account.
You are right. A lawyer says:
POCA also places positive obligations on the regulated sector to disclose the existence of suspicious transactions to the National Crime Agency ('NCA'). These are known as Suspicious Activity Reports ('SAR's). In such circumstances, a transaction may be delayed (e.g. a bank account frozen/inhibited) whilst the matter is investigated by NCA. As notifying an individual or corporation of a SAR is an offence in its own right, one can be left in the dark and often without access to funds or redress. This can cause significant inconvenience and/or disruption to individuals and businesses and may call for a robust response. In most instances a SAR will be cleared by the NCA, but in some cases it is the precursor to a criminal investigation or an application for a civil recovery order by the NCA. An application for a restraint order or a freezing injunction may promptly follow.
http://www.brettwilson.co.uk/business-c ... -activity/
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

GaryBale wrote:Can there be a full investigation and charges without a victim?

Assuming the banks have not paid out, and were never going to be fooled, would one of the poor saps who bought a cheque book have to make a complaint?
Fair question.
That may depend on the companies receiving the fraudulent cheques and if or not they were to press the issue. The point of Peter’s customers using these fraudulent cheques to pay off debts/bills, is that they could plead ignorance and did not intent to defraud the council, water board etc. But Peter has made it quite clear many times with the aiding and abetting by Mark Haining Ceylon of getoutofdebtfree.org that this is not a fraud and his bank is legitimate. So putting these elements together I would have thought it would be at this point that the authorities may go on to press charges, simply because it is the intention of Peter of England and Mark Haining Ceylon of getoutofdebtfree.org to dupe their customers and members into attempting to defraud.
No I cannot see Peter of England Smith being allowed to just walk away from this with many thousands of pounds for something that he without doubt knew could not work.
Last edited by wanglepin on Wed May 13, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:A normal person would be getting a solicitor to write to the party concerned saying my client is a legitimate business, you have agreed to provide a service for them so reinstate it or get sued for the damage you have caused. Of course Pete's problem is that none of the above apply to an illegitimate enterprise and he doesn't have the money for a solicitor.
No problem. You are forgetting that Peter owns the best law firm in the land.....Freeman Legal Services. I am sure that Peter will have that crack team of one on the case right now.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I believe that earlier in the thread I stated that I would like to have a 'WeRe' chequebook in my possession, this would be legal as my intent would be to keep it as a souvenir of a fraud I feel that I in some small way helped to expose and provide information on. That and also it would be a reminder of this time of the Sov's.

I believe that having a cheque book for that reason would be technically permissible, but I fear that the Police would take a different view which is why I have not acquired one (that and I don't think they are worth £35.00 or rather I can think of better things to put that £35 towards).

I would concur that if Peter was legitimate he'd retain a solicitor to get his accounts reinstated, or possibly do the deed himself, he does run Freeman Legal Services after all, and the fact that he hasn't been able to rather suggests that the accounts will remain locked and under investigation.

Finally I would suggest that if Peter was under an order restraining him from running WeRe bank he would hardly be likely to admit this while he was selling the WeRe bank dream to a room full of rubes.
Warning may contain traces of nut
guilty

Post by guilty »

PeanutGallery wrote:I believe that having a cheque book for that reason would be technically permissible, but I fear that the Police would take a different view which is why I have not acquired one (that and I don't think they are worth £35.00 or rather I can think of better things to put that £35 towards).
Buy one. Write 'SPECIMEN. Not to be used in any financial transaction' across the back of each one.
I'd pay you a couple of quid for one of the cheques as a souvenir. There are probably others here who would also like to own one. You never know, you might make a (legal) profit out of it!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

guilty wrote: Buy one.
He can't.
The PayPal account is frozen.

There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza......
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

GOOFers write:
Too good to be TRUE? Well Let us hear what Peter Of England tells us and hope that he has the SOLUTION/S we are looking for!

Tune in at 9pm on http://www.peoplesinternetradio.com for what promises to be an amazing 3 hours of LIVE RADIO!

also streaming live in paltalk "lawful rebellion the time for action" chatroom ask Peter questions on either stream
Bones

Post by Bones »

Peter talking for another 3 hours of no doubt more pointless analogies and no actual clarification of how he intends to clear cheques - except by saying they have cleared to which ever bank calls him. (Peter there is more to the clearing process than just saying the words "it has cleared").

I don't think I can make it through another three hours. I lost three hours of my life yesterday that I will never get back listening to him using many words but actually saying very little.

P.s mavrik - you will be glad to know in response to your threat yesterday, I am today ensuring that I report peter's activities to every single applicable authority Including both legal and regulatory.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Given that Peter's admitted sending his wonderful cheque books over the pond to both Canada and America, perhaps, Bones, you might like to inform our colonial cousins of his escapades so they can be well informed when the cheque hits the fan.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I think Peter's claim to having customers around the world is bollocks. Roger Hayes used this bit of bullshite often, he would have lawfulbank members in places such as Australia , America South Africa, Canada and "all over europe". I believe it is part of the con to make goofers and freeman types believe this is "a big thing happening" around the world. Well it's not. Hayes` bank (also promoted by bertiebert) hit the buffers a long time ago.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

littleFred wrote: What Peter didn't say:
- whether he has ever tried to use a WeRe cheque;
- whether WeRe Bank has ever received a cheque for clearing;
- whether WeRe Bank has ever paid any sterling (or even any Re) for a cheque;
- whether he has, or will ever, sell the promissory notes.

There is plenty of evidence here that Peter doesn't understand process of clearing, which should include WeRe paying out sterling, or protest, or that payees can if they wish decline to accept any cheques. He misleads his audience, to put it mildly.
Peter could send his doubters packing by actually clearing a check and demonstrating that a government agency, bank, credit card company or utility company accepted the check and credited a WeRe client's account as paid.

Failing to make the WeRe system work gives validity to the bank's debunkers. Instead of making his bank functional Peter has worked over time finding scape goats; the evil banks, the politicians and meddling Quatloosians who have conspired to stop the WeRe bank.

One suspects the real purpose of WeRe wasn't to provide freedom and abundance to freemen, but to feed Peter's ego and line his pockets.
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Communisis are a major printing firm, now expanded into other areas. PoE probably spun one of their offices a good line.
If he had 300-odd subscribers I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple from outside the UK.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:Given that Peter's admitted sending his wonderful cheque books over the pond to both Canada and America, perhaps, Bones, you might like to inform our colonial cousins of his escapades so they can be well informed when the cheque hits the fan.
It's only mail fraud. What would Peter Smith be possibly worried about, apart from the 5 years for each offence (please correct me if I'm wrong on that).
Also, I had the thought that Peter is furthering the fraud by his inaction, i.e. his not clearing cheques. If you were defending one of the chequebook holders you would be making the case that Peter was going to sort it all out, just send off the cheque and WeRe Bank does the rest. (Or my client is too stupid and naive to commit fraud, they just fell for a scam.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

While I can't speak for Canada, I can for the US. The WeRe won't be usable here since they won't go through the FED, and it would cost more to send them for collection than they would probably be worth, and most US banks aren't real hot on doing that anyway. I suspect they would be returned as uncollectable here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
guilty wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: We should, in my opinion, at least wait until the site goes live before we report it. At the moment we don't have any evidence that the new WeRe bank site will be used for fraud, we suspect it will, but lets give Peter the rope from which to hang.
Ooops! Sorry. Reported some time ago.
:oops: Ditto.
guilty wrote:With the bank account frozen, PayPal frozen, phone line down, website gone etc., it certainly sounds like an action by the PtB.
These actions aren't taken lightly by the police and the CPS. To get to this stage there has to have been a pretty good reason (eg lots of evidence of fraud) and, under POCA (if that's what they used), there would have to be a restraint order from the CPS.
Peter would be informed of any restraint order. He hasn't mentioned it. :thinking:
All these actions have been taken by the party themselves, the bank, PayPal, the service provider, etc. They will all have clauses in their contracts saying (in better wording), if we think something dodgy is going on we can suspend/freeze your service/account. A normal person would be getting a solicitor to write to the party concerned saying my client is a legitimate business, you have agreed to provide a service for them so reinstate it or get sued for the damage you have caused. Of course Pete's problem is that none of the above apply to an illegitimate enterprise and he won't spend the money for a solicitor.
FIFY
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Actually I'm coming slowly to the view that his intention all allong (sic) was to goad one of his marks to sue him. He'd then have his 15mins of fame, a platform to spout his theories and (this is where he fails to think this through) an epic fail. But of course the usual gang will be at court to arrest the judge and expose the fraud (all things they never achieve) and we will have to suffer through another two hour you-choob monologue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

exiledscouser wrote:Actually I'm coming slowly to the view that his intention all allong (sic) was to goad one of his marks to sue him. He'd then have his 15mins of fame, a platform to spout his theories and (this is where he fails to think this through) an epic fail. But of course the usual gang will be at court to arrest the judge and expose the fraud (all things they never achieve) and we will have to suffer through another two hour you-choob monologue.
I actually wonder if the worry of debt drives these folk to believe the total rubbish spouted by mad men. Is it a hope that lights the way for them? or is it a basic desire for something for nothing?, some of these idiots gamble with their homes and their lives too. I studied them back in 2010 and have recently found that it is alive and well and as infectious as ever.
If you watch videos of the Crawford appeal and see their "peacekeepers" swaying with delight as they goad the police, Police who just stand there and hold the line it shows a potential for violence. I think these people are blood sucking parasites .......well being a vampire I would wouldn't I?
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

This is something to read. this guy only made an offhand comment about peter and his video and they have ripped into him something fierce.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VOKcjTF98E
Bones

Post by Bones »

The Re Movement is very quickly taking on the appearance of a Cult. Anyone that dares question Peter or the WeRe bank are not upon by an ever growing pack of wild and SovCit's.

It is funny not a single one of the faithful have stopped to think - Not one single cheque has been cleared. Every reported success, has been correct within a matter of days. Just look at the edits to the Co-op thread by Bertie

When the thread was first created on 27 April it had the heading
"FIRST WeRe Bank CHEQUE HITS CO-OP BANK for £120,000"

Then when Bertie posted on 5 May, he changed the heading too
Re: WeRe Bank CHEQUE CO-OP BANK for £120,000 ITS CLEARED !
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 80#p382127

Then on 7 May 2015, Bertie changed the heading to
Re: WeRe Bank CHEQUE CO-OP BANK for £120,000

So Bertie, why not tell everyone why you removed the words "ITS CLEARED !" from the subject of your thread, is it because you found out that actually the cheque had not cleared because Peter isn't able to clear any cheques ? :naughty:

Bertie much like Peter is unable to be honest, open and transparent with his fellow SovCit's, instead he intentionally keeps them in the dark about what is really happening. Then again bertie is nothing but a sheep to Peter's shepherd :snicker:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I'm loving this spat. this goofer (woodenhead) that`s his username really, isn't really complaining and they are at him like a pack of dogs
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VOKcjTF98E