UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Hopefully the video should bring more visitors to this site. No such thing as bad publicity. Thankyou to Ceylon and his sidekick.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Sat May 16, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

guilty wrote:They don't do much research do they?
Jay Adkisson earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Oklahoma in 1988, and was a member of the Oklahoma Law Review. He has been admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Oklahoma (1989), Texas (1993), California (2007), Nevada (2012), Arizona (2012), the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th, 9th, 10th, and 11th Circuits, and numerous federal district courts nationwide. In 23 years of practicing law, he has been in litigation and trials from Houston to Miami to Delaware to Tacoma to San Diego, and many places in between.

Jay is a member of the American Bar Association and is active in leadership in the Business Law and Real Property, Trusts and Estate (RPTE) sections.

Vice-Chair, 2012 to 2015, Committee on Financial Services and Insurance in the RPTE Section

American Bar Association Advisor, 2012-14, Uniform Laws Commission Committee on the Uniform Voidable Transactions Act (formerly the Uniform Fraudulent Transfers Act)

American Bar Associatin Advisor, 2014-2015, Uniform Laws Commission Committee on the Uniform Series of Unincorporated Business Entities (a/k/a Uniform Series LLC Act)

Past Chair, 2012 to 2014, Committee on Captive Insurance Companies in the Business Law Section
Since when has that idiot Ceylon let the truth get in the way of a good story?
Did Ceylon call him a conman? That's a bit rich. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

A published video slandering an attorney? Not very sensible.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Hopefully the video should bring more visitors to this site. No such thing as bad publicity. Thankyou to Ceylon and his sidekick.
Who is his side kick ? He is in most of the Ceylon clips but I don't know who he is
rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Hopefully the video should bring more visitors to this site. No such thing as bad publicity. Thankyou to Ceylon and his sidekick.
Who is his side kick ? He is in most of the Ceylon clips but I don't know who he is
I have no idea. His driver? His significant other? His minder? Who knows? Who cares? :lol:
BHF wrote:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Part of a post made on Facebook today by Amanda Pike:
What people who don't believe us need to fully understand is that the team of people behind the scenes helping us, are of an extremely high calibre....were not talking a bunch of riff raff that have just poled up off the street and offered help and have no idea what they are doing and we are blindly following them.
These people are AMAZING.....experts within their own fields some have written actual laws and others are the highest authority in the land for case laws we are using, forensic expert, common law experts, some having been the top trainers for the police in common law. And more! We are not fools we fully understand the document and its meaning as does walker morris and the judge. If you dont believe thats honestly okay I hand on heart mean that. because it doesn't change the outcome for us. You'll just have to wait and see but thats your choice.
Well....they have people on their team who have written "actual laws"..........plus people who are the highest authority in the land for case law........hmmmmm. I'm not too sure I believe that......
Actual laws are written by very specially trained and recruited Lawyers who work exclusively for the government. While some of these may have left the GLS and entered the private sector, it is unlikely that they would work on a pro bono basis and even further unlikely that they would do so for a case a Judge described as being perfectly ordinary. If they were being paid, because of their experience in GLS they would attract top tier fees.

However from a certain perspective I am reasonably sure that Mr Ebert will have set some of the precedents relating to vexatious litigation and litigants, the decision would be likely be cited with his name attached, and it would form part of the common law. However Mr Ebert wouldn't be the author, that would be the Judge.

I'd also imagine that some of the top trainers for the police in common law have likely begun their lectures as part of a prolonged and enforced tour of the custody suites. She is however right on one thing, nothing anyone believes will change the outcome, which is quite sad and I think dangerous.

Also not sure if it counts as backstreet moddin, but can we draw a line under the asking Letissier about GOODF. He seems a decent sort, who's head is screwed on properly and I think we should respect his view to not be critical. We want people from GOODF to start thinking about what they are doing and whether the tactics mooted on that site will work or if they will find themselves in deeper water. We won't achieve that goal if we frighten them off or badger them to a point where posting on here seems like a chore. All we'll do is further an us v them attitude which will prove destructive and divisive as people will grow entrenched in their views and stuck in their foxholes.

I don't doubt that in places of GOODF their are decent tactics for dealing with debt and their is truth in the old saying of any port in a storm. We've had people from GOODF posting here before and we've kept it civil, Letissier is more than welcome and we should invite his views and opinion which have just as much value as any other members.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
I have no idea. His driver? His significant other? His minder? Who knows? Who cares? :lol:
Just seems a little weird, two guys sitting in a car in the middle of a grave yard, talking about people exposing themselves and appearing to be really enjoying it

At least Ceylon and his significant other were kind enough to confirm that they have helped and supported Tom. Just a shame that they helped and supported him to lose his home
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Part of a post made on Facebook today by Amanda Pike:
What people who don't believe us need to fully understand is that the team of people behind the scenes helping us, are of an extremely high calibre....were not talking a bunch of riff raff that have just poled up off the street and offered help and have no idea what they are doing and we are blindly following them.
These people are AMAZING.....experts within their own fields some have written actual laws and others are the highest authority in the land for case laws we are using, forensic expert, common law experts, some having been the top trainers for the police in common law. And more! We are not fools we fully understand the document and its meaning as does walker morris and the judge. If you dont believe thats honestly okay I hand on heart mean that. because it doesn't change the outcome for us. You'll just have to wait and see but thats your choice.
Well....they have people on their team who have written "actual laws"..........plus people who are the highest authority in the land for case law........hmmmmm. I'm not too sure I believe that......
That's what you get when you listen to the Learned Ebert. :brickwall:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:
guilty wrote:http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 56#p385656

That's not fair! How come it's just you 4 guys that get a mention? There's more than just you.
I demand recognition!
Is there someone I can make a complaint too, I might be new here, compared to some but I thought I deserved a mention at least :Axe:
The Rat Bags....I may be small and inoffensive , being left out is mean. :snicker:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I believe the other gentleman used to have a YouTube account under the pseudonym KingAbdullahKey, which is possibly where the Kak name came out about, it's an abbreviation to save time on typing. I don't know much more about him than that.

He was a regular feature of Ceylons videos for quite some time but vanished around the time Ceylon began to promote Mickey Summers in his anti-Nottingham Council agenda. His YouTube was deleted and I thought he'd left the scene. He reappeared at Tom's second eviction attempt and it seems is back to old tricks. At the time I can recall Ceylon saying he had gone off to be re-educated, which sounded reasonably sinister. What Ceylon meant by that is unknown to me although I would speculate that he was either at a spiritual retreat, in hospital or in prison.

Since they are reading here, and obviously fans of my writing given how frequently they quoted it (and they did name check me, don't be jealous guilty and Loren, we appreciate your contribution and you are a valued part of the team) I feel I should explain the pun in the thread title. You see Quatloos has rules on the title of a forum thread in this subforum, which is that you need to place the country name in. At the same time I like to make my titles a little more interesting and descriptive. Therefore "Ceylon" is the subject name "the UK's" lets forum users know which country we are dealing with (this is the international - read not America or Canada) "top GOODFer nothing" is to indicate that Ceylon has set himself up as a leader on Get Out Of Debt Free and that he isn't at all useful. At the same time I also thought it sounded funny and read well. Have to say it gives me quite the jollies to hear the subjects of my threads reading the titles out. Any chance you could get Ebert to read his title on a video Mark for me? Or Guy?
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
It's the UK SovCit answer to Beavis and Butt-head.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I wonder what 'Dr' Ebert charges an hour for forensically analysing court documents? From what I have gathered Guy Taylor introduced Tom Crawford Ebert.And taylor was "trained" by him.
Last edited by wanglepin on Sat May 16, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Who is his side kick ? He is in most of the Ceylon clips but I don't know who he is[/quote]
I have no idea. His driver? His significant other? His minder? Who knows? Who cares? :lol:[/quote]

Just seems a little weird, two guys sitting in a car in the middle of a grave yard, talking about people exposing themselves and appearing to be really enjoying it

At least Ceylon and his significant other were kind enough to confirm that they have helped and supported Tom. Just a shame that they helped and supported him to lose his home[/quote]

They on occasion have another character with them, he has the demeanour (sp?) of a Victorian poet longish flowing locks. :whistle: He and the Bald chap are very theatrical , I wonder who he is?
The concept of filming in Motor cars seems to give them great pleasure. I almost want to try and make a witty comment, but actually Ceylon is an unpleasant and dangerous boil on the Arse of humanity. :Axe:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's not fair! How come it's just you 4 guys that get a mention? There's more than just you.
I demand recognition!
I have to wonder myself. I'm one of the Fab Four yet my contributions to the Ceylon and Crawford discussion have been minimal. Perhaps my inclusion is just a polite recognition of the participation of the colonies.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It's because you are green, Burnaby49; brighter than the rest of us.

Tom has been posting a thank-you for his "Jubilant Win" on various places, and now at GOODF.

If he has won then I don't know why he wants the media to investigate whether B&B paid various court fees etc.
Tom wrote:When we have a chance a video explaining the REAL meaning of the judges (Godmark) judgement will be made ...
Oh, great. I can't wait.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:Tom has been posting a thank-you for his "Jubilant Win" on various places, and now at GOODF.
She really is demented this woman.
SalliNae » Sat May 16, 2015 9:12 pm

It is wonderful news ......

It is a truly wonderful outcome and Judge Godsmark, credit where it is due, appears to have reached a fair, albeit obscure from non legalese interpreters point of view, judgment and has made his mark too :)
Yes Sallie, the judgment passed by the judge says Tom Crawford LOST!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:

I demand recognition!
Is there someone I can make a complaint too, I might be new here, compared to some but I thought I deserved a mention at least :Axe:
The utter swine. Would it have killed them to give name-checks to all concerned? I have invested countless hours in mocking their sacred cows, this feels very unfair.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:It's the UK SovCit answer to Beavis and Butt-head.
That is exactly who I was thinking of, I just couldn't remember their names, I think it was the silly girly sniggering that they do

Could the guy in the passenger seat be Guy Taylor ? :snicker:
Last edited by Bones on Sat May 16, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hercule Parrot wrote: The utter swine. Would it have killed them to give name-checks to all concerned? I have invested countless hours in mocking their sacred cows, this feels very unfair.
HP, I think we will have to start a petition and make some youtube video's. Obviously we are not exposing ourselves nearly enough to get Ceylon and his significant others attention :sarcastic:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Brian Gerrish of UK Column has somewhat backtracked on his assessment of Tom's case (reported upthread).
Brian Gerrish wrote:We did report on this case, Tom Crawford against Bradford and Bingley, who were trying to repossess his house. There was a little bit of confusion as to what the result of the court case was. We maintain we did report it correctly yesterday. However we do have, hopefully, a clip from a video where you can hear in Tom's own words what exactly took place and what the result from the court hearing was.
They play a video of Tom talking outside his house about his "victory" with no further comment.

No, Brian, you didn't report it correctly. You got it entirely wrong. I can understand you getting the verdict wrong because you stupidly believed Tom who stupidly believed Mr Ebert. But you added to this. You invented, "This means that Tom Crawford has won his case against repossession of his house."

If Tom had won that hearing, it would have merely given him permission to appeal. You invented him winning the case against repossession.