UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by Normal Wisdom »

NYGman wrote:I think the Nottingham Post are missing out on the real story here. it isn't Tom, it is the GOOFy web site and its crack pot leaders providing invalid and backwards advice. This would make an excellent story for the Nottingham Post to cover.
Someone should suggest that to them :whistle:
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

JonnyL wrote:I read this morning that the Crawford team are preparing to publish the 'FULL' judgement... However, because nobody understands legalese :naughty: they'll no doubt release it in their own words for the simple minded among them, which is in the tens of thousands of people by the way. I do believe this is what they're actually doing, re-writing history for the masses, not that they need too of course as they'll believe anything that's said to them at the minute. I also believe that the Notts post reporter Ellie has been slandered, I do feel the newspaper should show some balls and go after dumb and dumber over their critique of her professional standards as a reporter, calling her a crack head and a media whore is unacceptable, if they want to knock the newspaper generally then fine, after all it's editorial that decides what finally goes out, not Ellie. The attacks are only going to get worse as this mess unravels. I think some sort of prevention is needed on their part as I can see a faithfully loyal idiot, blind to the cause either threatening or indeed causing her harm. The messages they're sending to her 'expect us' is threatening and warrants police intervention in my opinion.
What are the criteria for a judgment appearing on Bailii? The Paula Jayne Campbell judgement was published and that cut through almost all of the post hearing bluster and bullshit.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bones

Post by Bones »

Normal Wisdom wrote: What are the criteria for a judgment appearing on Bailii? The Paula Jayne Campbell judgement was published and that cut through almost all of the post hearing bluster and bullshit.
I think to be a reported case, it has to be heard in the High Court or above. The Campbell case was heard in the high court but I think Tom's was only in the County.

I doubt very much anyone from Tom's side will publish the decision in full. However, things do have a habit of coming out on the internet somehow. I think that the bank was represented by Walker Morris. If it was them, they have a history of publishing overviews of cases they have been involved in. I will keep an eye on their site.
Last edited by Bones on Sun May 17, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

Bones wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote: What are the criteria for a judgment appearing on Bailii? The Paula Jayne Campbell judgement was published and that cut through almost all of the post hearing bluster and bullshit.
I think to be a reported case, it has to be heard in the High Court or above decision. The Campbell case was heard in the high court but I think Tom's was only in the County.
County Court decisions are occasionally reported or the judgement turns up on West Law etc as an unreported case. I think the judge says somewhere that it raises no new point of principle so that might mean there is no interest in reporting it or making it available.

It would be nice if Godsmark QC took the opportunity to do a Meads v Meads style reposte to all OPCA figures but that's not really the County Courts approach to this kind of case.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I think we should refer to Mr Ceylon as 'Pastor Ceylon' because it's quite obvious that's what he really is. Here is a link, listen to the wording carefully, read the text. The process of taking one's money in return for false hope is big business, all you need is a willing crowd. It's a ponzi scheme with plenty of customers, all you have to do is use people like Tom to spread the word and your crowd will come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgS2uDMEF4
'Putin's left hand man'
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

tm169 wrote:County Court decisions are occasionally reported or the judgement turns up on West Law etc as an unreported case. I think the judge says somewhere that it raises no new point of principle so that might mean there is no interest in reporting it or making it available.
From a lawyer's perspective, this must be right. But in this particular case, publication might reduce the likelihood of substantial disorder and aggravation. Would it be possible for a private citizen to obtain a copy by application to the court, TM?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bones wrote:Who is his side kick ? He is in most of the Ceylon clips but I don't know who he is
vampireLOREN wrote: seems a little weird, two guys sitting in a car in the middle of a grave yard, talking about people exposing themselves and appearing to be really enjoying it

At least Ceylon and his significant other were kind enough to confirm that they have helped and supported Tom. Just a shame that they helped and supported him to lose his home

They on occasion have another character with them, he has the demeanour (sp?) of a Victorian poet longish flowing locks. :whistle: He and the Bald chap are very theatrical , I wonder who he is?
The concept of filming in Motor cars seems to give them great pleasure. I almost want to try and make a witty comment, but actually Ceylon is an unpleasant and dangerous boil on the Arse of humanity. :Axe:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10301

Ceylon's main partners in Nottingham are KingAbdullahKey with whom he has until recently made a regular Youtube videos under the by-line "The Artists Mental Patients" - an homage to Chunky Mark, The Artist Taxi driver but without any of the wit. KingAbdullahKey shares Ceylon's love of a vast range of theories to which he adds his own impenetrable veneer of mysticism and cosmology often referring to our world as an electric, electronic, electrical planetary game sphere where the bad things are done by our "negative other selves". He seems to have disappeared recently with all his Youtube videos (usually identical to the ones Ceylon posts) having been deleted.

Ceylon's other colleague is "Master Jonathan Christian" (Jonathan Allington) a Dr Who obsessed creep who reserves his activities for the promotion of cannabis oil and a vendetta against Nottingham Council who it appears had the temerity to give him a parking fine. Although he is a relatively minor player there is a smugness about his video appearances that makes me disposed to violence.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote: TC could walk out of that house with £80k in his hand - enough to buy a decent little home for a retired couple -

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 52269.html
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 44204.html
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 73917.html

But I agree completely that further legal battles, further resistance to bailiffs, further delay in meeting interest costs, all of that is eating away from what TC will get in the end.
Well, even it that is a real possibility, Tom Crawford, I believe is so deep in the freeman sov quagmire that king goofer Ceylon with want his cut of the 'profit' I`m sure. Tom will be funding these leeches until it`s all gone. Tom will be buying friends for the rest of his life.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JonnyL wrote: I do feel the newspaper should show some balls and go after dumb and dumber over their critique of her professional standards as a reporter, calling her a crack head and a media whore is unacceptable,
I agree totally with that. I hope she has the steel enough to stand the venomous hatred these "love and peace" freeman idiots are capable of dishing out.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Indeed, I would think that a look at the rise of OPCA litigants over here, along with the link the movement has had with white supremacists in America and Canada, the poor advice and the involvement of these whackadoodles in a lot of wide ranging conspiracy theories.

For instance if the Post were to report that Tom Crawford was present at the Hampstead Church protests because he believes that the children were subject to ritual satanic abuse and that part of this protest was to harangue and harass ordinary church goers it might start to move some public sway from him.

I'd also point out the number of failed legal actions he's brought, that his 'forensic legal adviser' Mr Ebert is classed as a vexatious litigant and that Guy Taylor, who he stood next to was a convicted forger or US currency, and is awaiting trial for his activities at Bodenham Manor. Also Ebert, Peter of England, Ceylon et al. Which would give the public a different opinion of Tom Crawford.
Warning may contain traces of nut
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
tm169 wrote:County Court decisions are occasionally reported or the judgement turns up on West Law etc as an unreported case. I think the judge says somewhere that it raises no new point of principle so that might mean there is no interest in reporting it or making it available.
From a lawyer's perspective, this must be right. But in this particular case, publication might reduce the likelihood of substantial disorder and aggravation. Would it be possible for a private citizen to obtain a copy by application to the court, TM?
I'm not sure to be honest when it comes to county court judgements. Aside from paying for an official transcript which is expensive I would suggest talking to the parties or the judge and seeing if they will kindly send a PDF.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:Indeed, I would think that a look at the rise of OPCA litigants over here, along with the link the movement has had with white supremacists in America and Canada, the poor advice and the involvement of these whackadoodles in a lot of wide ranging conspiracy theories.

For instance if the Post were to report that Tom Crawford was present at the Hampstead Church protests because he believes that the children were subject to ritual satanic abuse and that part of this protest was to harangue and harass ordinary church goers it might start to move some public sway from him.

I'd also point out the number of failed legal actions he's brought, that his 'forensic legal adviser' Mr Ebert is classed as a vexatious litigant and that Guy Taylor, who he stood next to was a convicted forger or US currency, and is awaiting trial for his activities at Bodenham Manor. Also Ebert, Peter of England, Ceylon et al. Which would give the public a different opinion of Tom Crawford.
And all verifiable too.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Ceylon's other colleague is "Master Jonathan Christian" (Jonathan Allington) a Dr Who obsessed creep who reserves his activities for the promotion of cannabis oil and a vendetta against Nottingham Council who it appears had the temerity to give him a parking fine. Although he is a relatively minor player there is a smugness about his video appearances that makes me disposed to violence.[/quote]
Me too...... :beatinghorse:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

I've been posting some questions in the CA3 and eviction from the banks groups on FB and have been derided and shot down very quickly ! .... I wonder if the lady at the Notts Post could be contacted as we know for a fact that she has had the Judgement in her hands and I wonder if she could fax / email etc .... has anybody ever spoken to her ?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: TC could walk out of that house with £80k in his hand - enough to buy a decent little home for a retired couple -

But I agree completely that further legal battles, further resistance to bailiffs, further delay in meeting interest costs, all of that is eating away from what TC will get in the end.
Well, even it that is a real possibility, Tom Crawford, I believe is so deep in the freeman sov quagmire that king goofer Ceylon with want his cut of the 'profit' I`m sure. Tom will be funding these leeches until it`s all gone. Tom will be buying friends for the rest of his life.
I have no direct knowledge of any of them - only what I see and read. I don't think Ceylon would ask for cash like that, though. I don't think he's a con-man who greedily manipulates his zombie army of Goofy-Goobers for blatant gain like Ray St Clair (Gary Beaver). My take on him is that he believes in the greater part of the OPCA myth, and he enjoys being an admired leader in those circles. I suspect he makes a nice living from GOOFy subs and donations.

If any of above sounds approving, it isn't meant to be.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Phone them up, their number is available online and send a general inquiry by email, you never know. Copies of the judgement would be made available through the courts press office to various media outlets, there's a chance I could probably get my hands on one, but it will be a week tomorrow at the earliest. In the meantime it might have all panned out and resolved itself either way.
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote: Tom himself admitted that when he first read the judgment he thought he had lost - But after speaking with Mr Ebert he was informed he had actually won .
Meanwhile over at the Coroner's Court;

Coroner: "Mr Jones was pronounced dead at the scene due to the severity of his injuries" .
Dr Ebert to family of the deceased: "This is fantastic news, this means Mr Jones is still alive"!
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I wonder if Mr Ebert can work his magic on last nights lottery ticket for me, not a single number.
'Putin's left hand man'
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

I think the Crawfords are using legalese speak themselves.

When they say "we've won" they actually mean "we've lost" ...

It's what every one in the legal world does you know.

When they say they are "delighted with our victory" they actually mean "very sorry for our loss".

I'm getting all these legalese stuff now. It makes perfect sense.

So sorry about you loss, or should I say "well done on your victory" ... Nudge nudge, I'm "getting it now"