UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by GH132 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
GH132 wrote: What annoys me even more if that most of the ordinary public are believing them !
I think you can rest assured that those people who are believing them are not yer ordinary members of the public. They are a rather special breed.
I totally agree ...

We were promised a Copy of the Judgement a few days ago ... Still nothing materialises .. yet Tom Crawford preaches an environment of openness and transparency.

I wonder when they will finish rewriting it for us all to read !!!
slowsmile
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by slowsmile »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
GH132 wrote: What annoys me even more if that most of the ordinary public are believing them !
I think you can rest assured that those people who are believing them are not yer ordinary members of the public. They are a rather special breed.
I agree - like 9/11 conspiracy theorists (and many FoTL are) they will rarely if ever venture out of their heavily modded forums like GOODF.

On the local general forum in Sheffield there has only ever been one FoTL thread in the last 10 years which got laughed down so quickly the OP never returned. No-one has brought up the Tom Crawford case, GOODF, WeRe Bank etc.

I think Digital Spy has the UK's largest generalist forum and again, you'll very rarely see Sovs/FoTL/CT's trying to engage there.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

You sometimes get them on Pistonheads, where they are largely mocked and derided for their unorthodox beliefs towards law. But generally they don't stray far from places that are going to reinforce their beliefs, they are generally very keen not to have those beliefs challenged.

In other news I spoke today with a member of staff at the Nottingham Post. They told me that they were very happy with their reporting on the Tom Crawford issue as they believe they have accurately reported on the verdict, which I think we can all agree that they have. I filled him in on the people advising Tom and while they don't have any plans for a follow up, they'd sooner let this dog die, they did ask for it to be emailed to them and I referred them with a link to this forum. They did say that reporting on the wider sovcit movement would be difficult for them to justify because as a local newspaper they only wish to concentrate on stories from Nottingham.

They were aware of the planned demonstration and seemed quite bemused by all the fuss. We both agreed that Tom cuts a sympathetic figure although his troubles ultimately are entirely of his own making.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote: We both agreed that Tom cuts a sympathetic figure although his troubles ultimately are entirely of his own making.
It is a shame that the Nottingham Post won't be doing a follow-up interview with Tom Crawford so that he could give his reaction to the judge's decision. It would have given them a chance to discuss his links with a website whose members believe they should not have to pay their mortgages, council tax, bank loans, and utility bills. He might not cut such a sympathetic figure then.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

I am well aware of the mortgage products that would be available to Tom, and as a man in his 60's, he'd have been able to get approx. 30% of his house value as an equity release mortgage ...ie one where he didn't have to pay the bank on a monthly basis as the payments would be rolled into the balance. All equity in the house would have been semi protected as the interest rate he paid would have been about 4%. IF the House was worth £130k then his 30% would have given approx. £40,000 -- More than enough to tidy this all up for him ..... and any property value gain he would have had the benefit off !

But thanks to these idiots that have been advising him, look at the situation he is in now.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote: They did say that reporting on the wider sovcit movement would be difficult for them to justify because as a local newspaper they only wish to concentrate on stories from Nottingham.
PG, did you mention that the king goodfer Mark Haining AKA Ceylon was actually from Nottingham and had organised all of Tom Crawford's "legal defence team" ?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Hi all im new here but not new to the TC case.

Im one of the regular posters on the Nottingham post website and it amazes me that even when faced with the truth they simply ignore it and continue with the waffle.
They are now stating the case is a "void ab initio" case due to the Judge identifying an anomaly and that the anomaly voids all previous proceedings.

I can feel my IQ dropping everytime i engage with these people (i use that term loosely)

I also must confess i am from Nottingham and it embarresses me that the cretin Mark Haining comes from just a few miles down the road to me,i used to think most people in Nottingham where sensible and fairly well educated i guess i was wrong.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hi Dave and welcome.

Had a pint or several in The Old Trip too and have nothing but fond memories of Nottingham.

Ive waded through the posts on the Post - largely they seem the work of a minority's of dim but vocal die hards - the hollow vessel making the loudest sound as usual.

These freetards (getting with it) shout more Latin than a catholic mass yet cry "legalese" at the QC who tried to simplify the TC judgement written in good old plain English. The irony.

So pitchforks in hand this happy band seem intent on besieging your local rag's HQ in an effort to rewrite history. Yeah, good luck with that - bound to end in total success.

This has the potential to run and run.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Welcome Dave I'm new also & you are correct about Haining. Wanglepin has him described to a tee on his posts....he's a pretty disturbing character with no people skills whatsoever. In their own little deluded world of fantasy they will never accept defeat even without a shred of evidence. The only thing they are going to succeed in is plunging Tom further into debt not to mention the stress this is placing on himself & his family.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

daveBeeston wrote:I also must confess i am from Nottingham and it embarresses me that the cretin Mark Haining comes from just a few miles down the road to me,i used to think most people in Nottingham where sensible and fairly well educated i guess i was wrong.
Hi there Dave, welcome to the forum.I should imagine most people in nottingham are "sensible and fairly well educated". I believe many of those who turned out in support of Tom Crawford didn't have a clue as to what and who was actually behind this support. Many people no doubt turned out for Tom because they simply believed his side of the story and genuinely felt sorry for him. I just hope they come to realise that Mark Haining Ceylon was in this only for self serving purposes. Tom Crawford has been a godsend to likes of nut jobs like Mark Haining. Tom was ill, in debt, scared and in total despair, these type of persons are perfect pickings for a buzzard like Mark Haining. Tom had a good chance of saving his home until this maggot wormed his way into Tom Crawford head and filled it with all kinds of bullshit. Unfortunately Tom cannot let go of this now, he passed the point of no return and is spouting the freeman goofer nonsense himself. It is a case of - he now - has to believe it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

wanglepin wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:I also must confess i am from Nottingham and it embarresses me that the cretin Mark Haining comes from just a few miles down the road to me,i used to think most people in Nottingham where sensible and fairly well educated i guess i was wrong.
Hi there Dave, welcome to the forum.I should imagine most people in nottingham are "sensible and fairly well educated". I believe many of those who turned out in support of Tom Crawford didn't have a clue as to what and who was actually behind this support. Many people no doubt turned out for Tom because they simply believed his side of the story and genuinely felt sorry for him. I just hope they come to realise that Mark Haining Ceylon was in this only for self serving purposes. Tom Crawford has been a godsend to likes of nut jobs like Mark Haining. Tom was ill, in debt, scared and in total despair, these type of persons are perfect pickings for a buzzard like Mark Haining. Tom had a good chance of saving his home until this maggot wormed his way into Tom Crawford head and filled it with all kinds of bullshit. Unfortunately Tom cannot let go of this now, he passed the point of no return and is spouting the freeman goofer nonsense himself. It is a case of - he now - has to believe it.
F£$k Tom, this old idiot is as delusional as the rest, let it play itself out. I will just sit and watch.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Hi Dave

Welcome - and don't be embarrassed about Haining - in Sheffield although we've no well known FoTL/Sov's we've had some of the wackier 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers coming from these parts - Anthony John "Muad D'ib" Hill, Tony Farrell and "Jackchit".
Last edited by slowsmile on Mon May 18, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

GH132 wrote:I am well aware of the mortgage products that would be available to Tom, and as a man in his 60's, he'd have been able to get approx. 30% of his house value as an equity release mortgage ...ie one where he didn't have to pay the bank on a monthly basis as the payments would be rolled into the balance. All equity in the house would have been semi protected as the interest rate he paid would have been about 4%. IF the House was worth £130k then his 30% would have given approx. £40,000 -- More than enough to tidy this all up for him ..... and any property value gain he would have had the benefit off !

But thanks to these idiots that have been advising him, look at the situation he is in now.
And that is all she wrote......
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Welcome Dave, if it helps just remember that just as every rose has its thorns, every village has its idiot and that because Nottingham is much larger than a village, it needs an extra special sort of idiot which is where Mark comes in.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

You'd have thought Jon Witterick who presents himself very well & is quite an accomplished orator would engage Mark in some elocution lessons. Maybe he's intoxicated as there always appears to be a pint of lager or a Magners to hand. Could do with a more presentable attire for such events also.

Oh....& where are those sunglasses throughout his talks? That idiot wears them on a wet, overcast day.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

There's definitely Stockholm Syndrome going on here, both of his children are now using the language that it's not about their dad anymore, it's about everybody in the country, the bigger picture if you like. I think both of them have backgrounds in PR and marketing, Craig definitely does, and Amanda is assertive to the point that she must come from a similar background. But they're both now totally wrapped up in selling their captors message against the system.

I listened to Guy Taylor on Vin B's radio show last night and it was very uncomfortable to watch. Guy who admits he's a convicted fraudster looked like he'd had a right skin full, and funnily enough he slurred his way through nearly 3 hours of incoherent ramblings swilling beer both looking and sounding every bit a convicted fraudster...

There were some telling things he said, most notably around the 2 hr 11 mins mark when they were discussing funding and money. Guy made it very clear that he expects payment for his time if the judgements he helps people with are successful, now this is why I believe they're still spinning Tom the lie that he won, as it's clear that Guy is expecting some kind of payment from the Crawfords... He also referred to the Crawfords as a wealthy family... No shit.

The question is will Guy get his money before Tom gets his locks drilled by the bailiffs?
'Putin's left hand man'
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

A very helpful friend has supplied me with a copy of the full judgement.

EDIT: Link changed - https://infotomb.com/cixyk
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Tue May 19, 2015 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

nothing there...
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Normal Wisdom wrote:A very helpful friend has supplied me with a copy of the full judgement.

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/
can you pm me the link please? :D
'Putin's left hand man'
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

JonnyL wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:A very helpful friend has supplied me with a copy of the full judgement.

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/
can you pm me the link please? :D
I can't open that Norm........ :(