Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by fat frank »

it just takes you to your own google account
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

JonnyL wrote:The question is will Guy get his money before Tom gets his locks drilled by the bailiffs?
Like most con's there is a timing element. I suspect Guy will want payment now, and will not return it after Tom is evicted because of his Guy assisted court win. I think these guys all get some form of payment. On one of the Peter of England video talks, they said they pay these guys for their time and expenses, and Peter can talk for over 3hrs at a time. I wonder what the going rate for a talk is?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

HAHAHA I think he's on a wind up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

its got some good point,
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

NYGman wrote:
JonnyL wrote:The question is will Guy get his money before Tom gets his locks drilled by the bailiffs?
Like most con's there is a timing element. I suspect Guy will want payment now, and will not return it after Tom is evicted because of his Guy assisted court win. I think these guys all get some form of payment. On one of the Peter of England video talks, they said they pay these guys for their time and expenses, and Peter can talk for over 3hrs at a time. I wonder what the going rate for a talk is?

Yeah it's crazy stuff, on the BTBATB site they're having a gathering on July 4, it's free to get in but they want a £2 donation :snicker: :snicker:

There are a few speakers, Pastor Ceylon et al will all be there.
'Putin's left hand man'
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Has anybody had any luck with that link? How about Hightail for a file sharing link ?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

GH132 wrote:Has anybody had any luck with that link? How about Hightail for a file sharing link ?
He's just having a laugh i think.
'Putin's left hand man'
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Ah the good old "its free" but we require a donation why not just say pay x amount for entry.

I've actually just overheard a conversation on the train on my way home about the case between a group of people all of which are 100% certain Tom won and that the judges conclusions the media have are only worded that way to stop public unrest(i nearly choked on my coffee when one of them said that).
I did ask them why Tom lied to his supporters about the terms of his mortgage being changed(which I think was the main reason for his case) when in truth no change took place and their reply was the judge lied about that in his conclusion, I kid you not.

The level of stupidity from so many people is unsettling its almost a cult mentality surely there are grounds for them to be reported for abuse of some kind(maybe abuse of a vulnerable person).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Dave, I now understand how these pastors in the US easily get people to part with their money, I've spent a lot of time recently observing how these bat shit crazy Christians get people to part with thousands of dollars in the belief that their debts will be wiped clean by god. What pastor ceylon and his gang are doing is no different.

Watch this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpVdfvek1L8
Last edited by JonnyL on Mon May 18, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'Putin's left hand man'
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

JonnyL wrote:
GH132 wrote:Has anybody had any luck with that link? How about Hightail for a file sharing link ?
Got you ... he's a funny guy hey !

I'm amazed (or rather not) that the Crawford camp all speak about honesty and openness and say "you must read the full judgement and not just the conclusion to make sense of it all" .. yet they refuse to release said judgement, saying it's against Tom's wishes !! ... it's like the emperors new clothes in his camp ... they are all nodding and agreeing that they won .. .i'm sure at least one of them (the Crawfords rather than the wider camp) must have doubts . . but are all too scared to say anything !

One day we'll wake up to the news that the HCEO has been in and the job is done
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

fat frank wrote:it just takes you to your own google account
Norm, we wait in hope......... :wink:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

JonnyL wrote:
NYGman wrote:

Yeah it's crazy stuff, on the BTBATB site they're having a gathering on July 4, it's free to get in but they want a £2 donation :snicker: :snicker:

There are a few speakers, Pastor Ceylon et al will all be there.
Putin's left hand man? I like Putin :D .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

GH132 wrote:
JonnyL wrote:
Got you ... he's a funny guy hey !

I'm amazed (or rather not) that the Crawford camp all speak about honesty and openness and say "you must read the full judgement and not just the conclusion to make sense of it all" .. yet they refuse to release said judgement, saying it's against Tom's wishes !! ... it's like the emperors new clothes in his camp ... they are all nodding and agreeing that they won .. .i'm sure at least one of them (the Crawfords rather than the wider camp) must have doubts . . but are all too scared to say anything !

One day we'll wake up to the news that the HCEO has been in and the job is done
I've heard people talk about HCEO's but I'm not sure if they can enforce this, a writ of possession is usually for land trespass like gypsies or squatters in a pub. I might be wrong but I've never heard of the high court doing a repo over a mortgage debt.
'Putin's left hand man'
Bones

Post by Bones »

vampireLOREN wrote:
fat frank wrote:it just takes you to your own google account
Norm, we wait in hope......... :wink:
The 8 guests viewing from Goofer land are hoping he doesn't have it
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Sorry guys. I genuinely have the judgement I just don't have the skills to get it to you. I tried to place it in Google docs - I thought I had. Any suggestions?

It's a Word document.

Is this link any better?

EDIT: Link changed - https://infotomb.com/cixyk
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Tue May 19, 2015 6:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

daveBeeston wrote:Hi all im new here but not new to the TC case.

Im one of the regular posters on the Nottingham post website and it amazes me that even when faced with the truth they simply ignore it and continue with the waffle.
They are now stating the case is a "void ab initio" case due to the Judge identifying an anomaly and that the anomaly voids all previous proceedings.

I can feel my IQ dropping everytime i engage with these people (i use that term loosely)
Hi Dave and welcome to Quatloos - I've admired your work on the Post comments section.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Sorry guys. I genuinely have the judgement I just don't have the skills to get it to you. I tried to place it in Google docs - I thought I had. Any suggestions?

It's a Word document.
yeah email me, do you have it on gmail?
'Putin's left hand man'
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Can't you upload it as a pdf?
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

JonnyL wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:Sorry guys. I genuinely have the judgement I just don't have the skills to get it to you. I tried to place it in Google docs - I thought I had. Any suggestions?

It's a Word document.
yeah email me, do you have it on gmail?
Someone will help us......Thank You (x) :P
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

daveBeeston wrote:their reply was the judge lied about that in his conclusion, I kid you not.
That just shows you how ignorant these people are. If they are willing to believe that they are willing to believe anything. Waste of time talking to idiots like that.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.