UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:Hi all im new here but not new to the TC case.

Im one of the regular posters on the Nottingham post website and it amazes me that even when faced with the truth they simply ignore it and continue with the waffle.
They are now stating the case is a "void ab initio" case due to the Judge identifying an anomaly and that the anomaly voids all previous proceedings.

I can feel my IQ dropping everytime i engage with these people (i use that term loosely)
Hi Dave and welcome to Quatloos - I've admired your work on the Post comments section.
WELCOME DAVE.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Sorry guys. I genuinely have the judgement I just don't have the skills to get it to you. I tried to place it in Google docs - I thought I had. Any suggestions?

It's a Word document.

Try uploading it to http://www.mediafire.com, I think they are still around.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Sorry guys. I genuinely have the judgement I just don't have the skills to get it to you. I tried to place it in Google docs - I thought I had. Any suggestions?

It's a Word document.

Is this link any better?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13a9 ... a29Dc/edit
it's now saying i need permission to access, i've just requested it via gmail docs, look out for jonny you know it's me
'Putin's left hand man'
Bones

Post by Bones »

link now works

Thank you for the upload
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Thanks for the suggestions. I've just noticed I had it set on "private" on Google. Try again before I post it anywhere else.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Yes, that worked - well done!

Quickly skim-read the judgement, and I would say it devastates TC's case. Clearly written with some human sympathy, but the legal effect is quite lethal. Every point of challenge dissected and explained as wrong.

TC will be very anxious that this text is not seen by his supporters. Unfortunately for him, it's going to 'go viral' as the GOOFy's say.
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Mon May 18, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Yes, that worked - well done!
I'm too old to be learning new skills. I can barely remember the ones I already have!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

vampireLOREN wrote:
JonnyL wrote:

It's a Word document.
yeah email me, do you have it on gmail?
Someone will help us......Thank You (x) :P

Email it to yourself on hightail.com to get a link and then paste the link here for everybody :-)
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Email it to yourself on hightail.com to get a link and then paste the link here for everybody :-)[/quote]

Ignore, your link worked !
Bones

Post by Bones »

They acted like paragraph 91 was their ace in the hole but didn't mention paragraph 92

92. However none of this helps Mr Crawford in relation to possession. The entitlement to possession is triggered by arrears amounting to two monthly instalments and no-one suggests that such qualifying arrears did not exist both at the time the claim was issued and on the date of the Order.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Bones wrote:They acted like paragraph 91 was their ace in the hole but didn't mention paragraph 92

92. However none of this helps Mr Crawford in relation to possession. The entitlement to possession is triggered by arrears amounting to two monthly instalments and no-one suggests that such qualifying arrears did not exist both at the time the claim was issued and on the date of the Order.

Quite right, Section 91 seems to be the only place where the Crawfords had a point, but it was superfluous to the whole affair and had no real bearing ! ! ! !

Reading the whole judgement makes even more damaging reading !
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Thanks for the link to the full judgement.

It is very clear and easy to understand and as above shows he lost on all counts he brought before the court.
How those advising the Crawford family see this as a win is simply beyond me, the only way it could have been clearer was if the Judge had written across the pages in big red crayon MR.TOM CRAWFORD YOU HAVE LOST YOUR CASE MOVE OUT OF B&B'S HOUSE.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

Bones wrote:They acted like paragraph 91 was their ace in the hole but didn't mention paragraph 92

The subsequent paragraphs are damning too:

93 That does not mean that Mr Crawford is not entitled to challenge the totality of the debt. He can still do so when an account is taken of how monies are to be paid following sale of the property.

94 It is not the totality of the debt which leads to the possession order. As set out above in paragraph 50, once there are two months arrears, Bradford & Bingley are entitled to possession. Once those two months arrears are proved the court must make a possession order. The total of the arrears is irrelevant to the making of that order.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oh my, the truthpaste is well and truly out of the tube now.

This has not gone unnoticed over at Goodf as someone has already pasted a link to the judgement.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VpHMWbTXMI

Standby for recriminations and denial.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

daveBeeston wrote:the only way it could have been clearer was if the Judge had written across the pages in big red crayon MR.TOM CRAWFORD YOU HAVE LOST YOUR CASE MOVE OUT OF B&B'S HOUSE.
Quite so. It is devastatingly clear, the more so because it is written kindly.

Here are some uploaded versions on untraceable cloud servers, just in case someone is thinking Normal's Google link is a cunning NSA-style IP trap.

https://infotomb.com/cixyk
https://filetea.me/t1sVSC1q9hIQa6v80U8rhTsvg
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

WOW!!!! Not a hint of legalese! CRICKEY! That was worse than what I thought it'd be, the fraud angle was expected, but seriously? Anyone reading that will know the game is up, and to be fair there are groups on facebook who tell people to resolve issues with lenders immediately, it appears he's just been stubborn and didn't understand the interest only mortgage. The suspended order is the killer here, the suspension on the warrant of possession is lifted, they can enforce this any day now.

But seriously, the I told you so is not funny anymore, I actually feel sorry for the guy, they've gone down the road of trying to baffle brains with bullshit and it's been a disaster, I'm staggered as to how they're claiming victory.
'Putin's left hand man'
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

daveBeeston wrote:Thanks for the link to the full judgement.

It is very clear and easy to understand and as above shows he lost on all counts he brought before the court.
How those advising the Crawford family see this as a win is simply beyond me, the only way it could have been clearer was if the Judge had written across the pages in big red crayon MR.TOM CRAWFORD YOU HAVE LOST YOUR CASE MOVE OUT OF B&B'S HOUSE.

No, red is the colour of the devil, so that would be the court admitting that they were evil, and therefore fraudulent, and by writing in red they are therefore accepting that they are wrong and that Tom has won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

daveBeeston wrote:Thanks for the link to the full judgement.

He did say this, but in Legalese, unfortunately the GOOFy translators had their decoder ring on upside down.

One other thing, and don't take this the wrong way, but there are several anti-sematic postings on the GOOFy site, and we know that some of the ringleaders are BNP/EDL types. I find it odd; that this lot relies on Mr. Ebert, who is Jewish, and I am actually a bit surprised that they continue to rely on him, and he continues to support them. I wonder when this all falls to pieces, they blame him, for his expert analysis, although Guy and Ceylon seem to also agree, and currently believe in Mr. Ebert, I think that may only be a matter of time before they turn...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Yes, that worked - well done!
I'm too old to be learning new skills. I can barely remember the ones I already have!
Norm,( I have taken the liberty of always calling you Norm) Mucho respect for finding this....I am still looking for the "LEGALESE". Thank You. j
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Thanks for the suggestions. I've just noticed I had it set on "private" on Google. Try again before I post it anywhere else.

cheers normal! :D you're a star!
'Putin's left hand man'