Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by littleFred »

Link please? Here it is: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vli3ZPu18E

I suspect that is a standard letter that goes to all SovCits. It is a bit naff, as ThamesMan sent what pretends to be a cheque but EON refer to a promissory note.

As a cheque isn't legal tender, EON can accept or reject any ones they like. They probably realised there was no chance of WeRe ever paying the amount on the cheque.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

strawb3 explains that EON's rejection of the WeRe cheque is probably down to the "lower level employees" being jealous because they have to pay their own bills by using legal tender. However, strawb3 offers some excellent advice:
Just a thought, why not send the Chq to CFO, and hold them as fiduciary in the matter....to either claim the payment from the Drawee or release you by returning it and therefore discharging YOU from the alledged debt.
The lower level employees are probably paying their bills with legal tender and have a personal gripe against others using alternative methods, ...CFO should be above that mentality.
Also, as per Spaniard, why not create a trust , give POA to that trust to handle all STRAWMANS affairs....then the Chq can be written from the trust...??
I hear that Matron has organised a search party. strawb3 did not return last night from his day leave.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

At last we have a real success! A WeRe cheque has definitely cleared. :lol: It was used to pay CT on 6th May and today the council have confirmed the balance is still zero. So, to all you naysayers, put that in your pipe and smoke it. I knew we could put our trust in our Petey. I've said it all along.
:Axe:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vmzb3B4WrV
Been into the council Offace to pay the rent this morning , and while I was in there asked what was the outstanding balance of council tax was , after she sat there for a few seconds looking all confused :? She said did you pay buy cheque on the 6 th of May ? Yea I said , she replied it's 0 , it's all been paid :D oh right , i was just checking as I haven't heard from you , yes she said it's cleared and paid in full , i walked out of there like this :D
Armed with that success I wonder why they didn't pay the rent with a WeRe cheque?
Or maybe they did..........
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:Link please? Here it is: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vli3ZPu18E

I suspect that is a standard letter that goes to all SovCits. It is a bit naff, as ThamesMan sent what pretends to be a cheque but EON refer to a promissory note.

As a cheque isn't legal tender, EON can accept or reject any ones they like. They probably realised there was no chance of WeRe ever paying the amount on the cheque.
Just a little thought....having watched a view of PoE videos something crossed my mind.
Is he not supposed to be very poor? living in his Camper???or as a Cave dwelling Troglodyte?
Ummmmm. If you look at Guy's dress sense it is like he is going gardening, Tom wore a suit that was pressed,neat and as smart as when he first bought it 40 years ago.Usually have No issue with anyone's attire, But Pete wears casual clothing that is expensive. His appearance and manner does not sit well with the character he portrays to the faithful. :whistle:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

If PoE's biog

http://freemanlegal.blogspot.co.uk/2013 ... endex.html

is anything like accurate then he probably gets a decent pension for the years he spent in the Navy.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I'm not sure what to make of the account Peter has on that blog, it seems in part delusional and goes into full blown fantasy mode. He may have been in the Navy, but without any real evidence I'm not sure it can be believed. Of course Peter may believe he was in the Navy. Of course if it's true it would put him in the esteemed company of other Navy veterans like Brian Gerrish and L Ron Hubbard, both of whom are likely to believe his alien stories.

In other news it seems that Peter's biggest cheerleader on Facebook, Emily Davies is now a Baroness (although I can't find any mention of her elevation to the peerage in the normal journals) but she has a rather veiled message on her Well-Co page to Hertfordshire Trading Standards:
The Baroness wrote:Love and light to the person who saw fit to report my page to Hertfordshire Trading Standards for promoting health and alternatives to cancer treatments offered by the NHS and others.
To Trading Standards Hertfordshire:
Please provide material substance to your claim that I am to comply with this office within the next 7 days.
Failure to provide this evidence in the next 7 days enters Trading Standards Hertfordshire into a lasting tacit agreement to the following effect:
That this claim is fradulant in nature as there is no material evidence to support the claim. This is recognised as fraud by misrepresentation and Malfesance in the office
For and on behalf of Baroness Emily of the House of Davies
Somehow I don't think she's going to comply with their offer. I wonder if her antics do attract a fine if she'll try to pay with a WeRe cheque?
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Baroness Emily of The House of Davies? Someone's been watching too much "Game Of Thrones"
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:I'm not sure what to make of the account Peter has on that blog, it seems in part delusional and goes into full blown fantasy mode. He may have been in the Navy, but without any real evidence I'm not sure it can be believed. Of course Peter may believe he was in the Navy. Of course if it's true it would put him in the esteemed company of other Navy veterans like Brian Gerrish and L Ron Hubbard, both of whom are likely to believe his alien stories.

In other news it seems that Peter's biggest cheerleader on Facebook, Emily Davies is now a Baroness (although I can't find any mention of her elevation to the peerage in the normal journals) but she has a rather veiled message on her Well-Co page to Hertfordshire Trading Standards:
The Baroness wrote:Love and light to the person who saw fit to report my page to Hertfordshire Trading Standards for promoting health and alternatives to cancer treatments offered by the NHS and others.
To Trading Standards Hertfordshire:
Please provide material substance to your claim that I am to comply with this office within the next 7 days.
Failure to provide this evidence in the next 7 days enters Trading Standards Hertfordshire into a lasting tacit agreement to the following effect:
That this claim is fradulant in nature as there is no material evidence to support the claim. This is recognised as fraud by misrepresentation and Malfesance in the office
For and on behalf of Baroness Emily of the House of Davies
Somehow I don't think she's going to comply with their offer. I wonder if her antics do attract a fine if she'll try to pay with a WeRe cheque?
Oh this gets better and better :haha: You really could not even after eating strong cheese late at night dream this!! :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

A bit past 7PM GMT and no new WeReBank.com site yet, the big relaunch is late. I did find the following theme listed on the place holder funny and spot on for PEter:
WordPress Themes

WooCommerce Themes
That's right, Woo Commerce, to me, sums up Peter's Business perfectly :lol:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

NYGman wrote:A bit past 7PM GMT and no new WeReBank.com site yet, the big relaunch is late.
That's because GCHQ will still be installing their spy software on the WeRe Bank website 8)
rumpelstilzchen

jimmyw has had a phone call. SSE have informed him they don't accept fake cheques.
ok i've just had a call from my gas company SSE saying that they don't accept fake cheques.

i told him its not fake and he said its invalid. i said well there is money in the account so its valid... he said its invalid.

so i asked if he had presented it for clearing he said they couldn't as its invalid.

i said well you say it isn't but i say it is. and yadda yadda.

anyway in the end i asked to put that in writing..... when i recieve that then i will send NP.

is it true about the 6 days? as i sent this on april 28th.
GOOFers are telling him about the six day rule. Freeman 16 writes:
The 6 days refers to after the cheque has been credited to your account and it has been zeroed. Not to when you sent the cheque or they received it etc. If they had zeroed your account and it has been zero for 6 days, that is it.
The idiot believes that if you send a cheque to pay a bill and your account is zeroed if it is not returned in six days there is nothing the company can do. He does not understand that the six days allowed for clearance applies to cheques that you receive and pay into your own account, not for cheques you send to third parties. The third party might not present the cheque for weeks and then it would be them who obtain clearance within six days. What a complete tool. He has got it completely arse about face. The ignorance is astounding.
BHF wrote:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The idiot believes that if you send a cheque to pay a bill and your account is zeroed if it is not returned in six days there is nothing the company can do. He does not understand that the six days allowed for clearance applies to cheques that you receive and pay into your own account, not for cheques you send to third parties. The third party might not present the cheque for weeks and then it would be them who obtain clearance within six days. What a complete tool. He has got it completely arse about face. The ignorance is astounding.
It's almost infantile. Like the Denning quote about Prom Notes being treated as cash - many of them must've read the source judgement and realised that Denning was saying the issuer of a PN must honour it as if it were cash. But they're so excited by the greedy opportunities if the duty was upon the recipient of the PN, that they deny what their eyes have seen. And so we get Denning quoted (wrongly) again and again like a stuck record.

But they know the truth in their hearts, and not one of them would accept a home-made PN from their employer instead of Sterling cash (in notes or by electronic transfer). Not one of them would accept a home-made PN as payment for a car they were selling. They know it's a crock of sh1t, but they can't resist the greedy lure.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Oops :beatinghorse:

Methinks Crazydutch is heading for the scrap heap on GOOFy
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VpRInCkqrU

I urge you guys to read the whole thread.......this is absolutely hilarious

:haha: :haha: :snicker: :snicker:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Losleones wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VpRInCkqrU

I urge you guys to read the whole thread.......this is absolutely hilarious

:haha: :haha: :snicker: :snicker:
Also barely literate;
Stay true and firm to all the Excorsisom of the kabal has well begun , ignore the false cries of injustice , the screams of i am destitute because of your actions , stay firm Peter has broken there code , the kabal are thrashing without a solution . our time has come .
Somebody was commenting earlier on the deplorable state of the current British educational system. We see the results here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Add to the mix being "mashed out of your tree" on a blend of super strength skunk cannabis and four cans of Special Brew nicked from Tescos and you see the results before you.

Note to self - don't post when pissed. In the English sense of the word :mouthshut:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Surely he's just taking the p*** now. He's suggesting that someone sets up a crowd funding site to raise money so he can go to Iceland "in some style".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Of ... 68?fref=ts
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rumpelstilzchen

Normal Wisdom wrote:Surely he's just taking the p*** now. He's suggesting that someone sets up a crowd funding site to raise money so he can go to Iceland "in some style".

Why can't he pay for his trip by using a WeRe cheque? Why is it that when the head of the WeRe bank wants to spend money he only uses cash?
BHF wrote:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:Surely he's just taking the p*** now. He's suggesting that someone sets up a crowd funding site to raise money so he can go to Iceland "in some style".

Why can't he pay for his trip by using a WeRe cheque? Why is it that when the head of the WeRe bank wants to spend money he only uses cash?
Why pay with genuine currency like Re or a PN when you have worthless sterling at your disposal. :Axe: