Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by guilty »

The new website is active. It has become completely insane and bears no resemblance to a 'financial institution'.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

guilty wrote:The new website is active. It has become completely insane and bears no resemblance to a 'financial institution'.
And a link to the crazy.

https://www.werebank.com/

This is going to convince so many people...............................................not.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

& at the bottom.....TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH

WeRe all ears Peter :naughty:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

It's back: https://www.werebank.com/

It's a more focused version of the previous site, with much of the same garbage repeated.

Under the FAQs, one FAQ is:
Peter wrote:The bank claims this cheque to be fraudulent . So what?
Peter links to and quotes a section of the UN Convention on International Bills of Exchange and International Promissory Notes. But he ignores article 1 para 3 which couldn't be clearer:
3. This Convention does not apply to cheques.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Surely he's just taking the p*** now. He's suggesting that someone sets up a crowd funding site to raise money so he can go to Iceland "in some style".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Of ... 68?fref=ts
Have we got an extradition treaty with Iceland?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Seriously, https://www.werebank.com/were-bank/bfukctt/

BFUKCTT is what happens if you use WeRE Checks. Besides, it is known as a FTT (Financial Transaction Tax) and I do not see the UK ever joining, as they see it as something that would hinder London's position as a Financial Hub. Despite what the GOOFy people think, London is a Major hub of financial transactions and this brings in Billions to the economy. I just don't see London adopting an FTT until the rest of the world (or to a lesser extent Europe) agrees, and that isn't going to happen anytime soon...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The one thing I noticed about the new site is that I couldn't find any payment information. I think until that goes up, we are going to have a hard time convincing the webhosts that this is a scam.

My suggestion would be to report the new site to the authorities, as they should by now have received more than a few reports on these cheques and should be looking to find and stop the source of them.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I can't find any mention of costs. PDFs are mentioned but not linked. The benefits have also reduced: no mention of free motoring insurance from July, nor has Peter added a free fuel scheme.

The benefits page says:
Peter wrote:When people join they will receive a cheque book to help them create their own money
And a FAQ says:
Peter wrote:Also you should be fully aware that any cheque signed off in STG £ is honoured to the PAYEE not in STERLING but in Re units – which are “monetary units of account” “cheque book money” or “bank ledger money of account”.
If WeRe isn't accepting real money or paying it out, it's more like a nursery school "bank", with toy money. The biggest problem I see with the website is that Peter still claims (see his Clearing - Payee banks FAQs) that payees are obliged to accept his funny-money cheques. This is untrue: payees can choose to accept or reject any cheques.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I agree with this bit of common sense from Peter of England;
STATEMENT of FACT

Proposal: Steal money from YOU?

What do you do with a thief?

You imprison him or her, right?

What do you do when someone proposes to steal from you and you catch him or her before they complete their crime, but are in the process of attempting it?

You determine that on your own folks..
Indeed Peter you are correct. Which will no doubt be happening to you pretty soon along with those that are promoting abetting you in this scam.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Even the Goofy faithful are finding this latest iteration erm...a mite confusing.

As Tiggercat observes;
Have to say I'm just a little disappointed with the new site. OK, there are going to be a few problems at the start, that's understood, but I had hoped for at least a clear and user-firendly site that would appeal to people. I mean, on the home page:
I'll save you from the rest.

All the electrical analogies serve to reduce things to absurdity. Well I hope Peter gets "charged" soon, that he puts up no "resistance" - does he not have an "ohm" to go to in Iceland?

Time to stop.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

What a hoot. Why didn't he just simplify it for those who don't have a clue they are being stolen from? and say,
My Bank Is A + (AA) Battery That Needs Your Energy.
Your energy + your cash = my 100% Positive (+) profit and you receive Negative (-) nothing.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vre7DTF98E
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

It's awfully quiet over on GOOFy as regards successes/feedback of rubber cheques. I think the simple answer being there won't be any success & they are too embarrassed to post their ensuing battle with creditors after this site got under the skin of GOODy witnessed by their thread & video dedicated to QUATLOOS. Oh dear, they are going to be neck deep in the proverbial :beatinghorse:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Thought I'd post this before Ceylon deletes http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vr_23CkqrU
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:Thought I'd post this before Ceylon deletes http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vr_23CkqrU
Page to is an absolute diamond.
by bertiebert » Tue May 19, 2015 10:44 am
William Marshal wrote:
bertiebert wrote:I really cannot see how you can justify defending a provable corrupt system,
William Marshal. I'm not defending anything - I'm just explaining how it works.
bertiebert wrote:are you legally trained to give legal advice?
bertiebert wrote:and stop quoting LEGISLATION- until you know what LEGISLATION operates on... !!!
William MarshalI: I was quoting the Bills of Exchange Act 1882. That's what you rely on isn't it?
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Last edited by wanglepin on Tue May 19, 2015 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Prestigious headquarters for WeRe Bank

83 Ducie Street is the premises of ‘City Address’ who provide mailbox rental.
Over 1200 businesses are listed here
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

Please can we have an echo-chamber, Peter?
Pan Buk Peter, how about creating a closed FB group, only for members who sent prom notes and paid for membership? It should be verified. We could exchange experience and talk to each other ?
Peter of England Facebook comment.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

wanglepin wrote:What a hoot. Why didn't he just simplify it for those who don't have a clue they are being stolen from? and say,
My Bank Is A + (AA) Battery That Needs Your Energy.
Your energy + your cash = my 100% Positive (+) profit and you receive Negative (-) nothing.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vre7DTF98E
It seems some of the visitors over at the getoutofdebtfree forum see the WeRe bank info as gibberish and lament that it will become fodder for WeRe bank debunkers.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vs-2uuNR8M

I have to say that if my financial advisor started talking like Peter I'd get over to his office and start screening him for a stroke.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I have to say I'd never heard of Were until I visited this site and having read this some of this thread thought I would visit the "banks" site and well I'm clearly not smart enough to understand what the hell they are on about at all.

Do they honestly believe they can pay off debts without actually paying any money?
If so why has actionfraud and the police not knocked on PoE's door and bitch slapped him all the way to court?

I mean it boggles the mind that people expect this to work unless I'm missing the whole secret to it succeeding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Of course Sallinae takes the view that if you can't say anything nice you shouldn't say anything at all. I'm guessing she's never read a YouTube comments section. Personally I welcome criticism it helps you learn and refine ideas.

The old WeRe bank site had more than a touch of the crazy about it as well. I was honestly surprised that people suddenly, and for no apparent reason, started to take Peter seriously. Back when I started this thread his scam was going nowhere and he was just another nut on YouTube. Now he's proving to be one of the more entertaining idiots with his own brand of really special ideas.

As for how the scam works, it's worth pointing out that their is a considerable conspiracy theory in Sovrun/Freetard circles that believes that money doesn't really exist. So because it's not a real thing, it can be invented and created out of nothingness. They also think that a promissory note is as good as cash, based on a misunderstanding of some obiter dicta from a Judgement made by Lord Denning. The Sov's put these two together and believe they can write a promissory note, literally a promise to pay, for any value and it will instantly have that value and be as good as cash.

Peter's scam relies on the belief in this prom note as it's key. He gets them to write and send him a prom note for £150,000 and he in turn credits that to an 'account' they have with his bank. Then he gets them to send him £10 per month and £25 for a cheque book which he says they can use to pay off debts because he will clear cheques up to the value of the promissory note.

So the freetards think they have just magicked up a bank account with £150,000 in it. There is only one problem, the promissory notes are worthless. They are worthless because the person making the promise doesn't have the means to make the note come good, they won't be able to pay the £150,000 on it. They can't be traded (without losing all their value) and aren't secured on anything.

In the scam world, when a cheque arrives and Peter 'clears' it the other bank is supposed to credit funds to an account, while Peter debits another account the same amount. This is how he thinks it is done in the banking world. It isn't. As far as I understand it, all the banks carrying out operations in England and Wales have an account at the Bank of England. These accounts hold a substantial amount of money for each bank. When a cheque is presented, it is correct that one banks ledger is credited and another debited, but this is done by the Bank of England to represent the transfer of those funds (in the same manner someone might move money from a current account to a savings account). In practice what this means is that as well as crediting and debiting ledgers the banks have actually transferred the very real ownership of very real money.

Peter doesn't actually transfer any money. He doesn't have an account at the BoE (in fact at the moment it seems that he doesn't have an account anywhere, given that his Nationwide was frozen) and he certainly doesn't have the liquidity to release funds to match the amounts he's been promising.

This means that the cheques bounce even though Peter swears they've cleared. Of course the cheque bouncing after he's cleared them isn't his fault. It's the other bank who aren't crediting an amount that wasn't deposited. Peter complains that they aren't playing fair and they aren't allowing him to bring down their monopolistic cartel that has enslaved humanity. His followers lap this drivel up because it's what they expect and want to hear.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Thanks Peanut. It's good to get back to the fundamental scam that PoE is operating. We've seen signs that some organisations got wise to it quickly but it is a little frustrating that it's taking so long for there to be some substantive action by the banks or the authorities to halt this operation once and for all. However, when one reads a simple explanation of what is happening then we can be sure it must come eventually.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”