Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by wanglepin »

The Taylor interview starts at 17:00
Vin; "I believe you had a success I mean you had a success right?"
Taylor goes all Champollion on us
Yeh Yeh
It’s a bit hard for some people to understand “Its a bit like the Rosetta Stone”
We get his example
Let’s take this to basic. If for instance in Tom's case they lost the case .. if for instance as in Tom’s case I was wealthy enough to employ a lawyer... by the hour ... it would cost you a fortune to get nowhere because they only go by the merits of the case.... because you know layers are criminals so you say “I will give you a set price for this job”.....”I want this sorted and am prepared to give you a million pound”..... “sort it or not you'll get a million quid”. He wouldn't go down the merits of the case..... of he said she said.....
And on he droned.
Vin looked bored and seemed to be listening for signs of his hair growing back, decided to interrupt and ask Taylor
“where does he (Tom) find himself now”?
Taylor stuck to warrants, ink, fees, seals, sea lions, octopuses and hermit crabs, in short he was talking bollocks.. old bollocks. I gave up. I think Vin was patronising Taylor or humouring him. He does have a show to put out after all..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGSJA3OOOuo

I am convinced having read quite a bit on archaeology and ancient text translation that Jean-François Champollion would have been absolutely stumped by Guy Taylor`s "basic" translation of His Honor Judge Godsmark`s decision.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
I missed the remaining links. I was distracted by the reappearance of "Nunc Pro Tunc" into the defensive argument. I assume this is legalese for "Yah Boo Sucks".
It's legalese for "we've made a clerical mistake that has resulted in a wrong judgement being made needing to be tidied up" .. rather anything like what these idiots are talking about
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

GH132 wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
I missed the remaining links. I was distracted by the reappearance of "Nunc Pro Tunc" into the defensive argument. I assume this is legalese for "Yah Boo Sucks".
It's legalese for "we've made a clerical mistake that has resulted in a wrong judgement being made needing to be tidied up" .. rather anything like what these idiots are talking about
Just seen Wu Ming on illumitardi discussing it lol there's a video of Guy Taylor on there too admitting he's a convicted fraudster! Counterfeiting American dollars, he was on trial for defrauding the US treasury!! WT???
'Putin's left hand man'
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Guy's criminal past is quite well known, he's been honest about it. I believe he was sentenced to or served five years for his part in that forgery scheme, which is a not insubstantial amount of time to spend at her majesty's pleasure.
Warning may contain traces of nut
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Craig Crawford says.... 'He contradicts himself allllll the way through, he's just worded it VERY cleverly... I didn't think it sounded like we'd won.. Until I spoke to many people who understand legalese and some of the same people I trust.. Who've had similar outcomes in cases where the judge is trying to save face.. Actually won too. Just didn't look like they did'

Craig Crawford says... 'Reading that in plain English isn't the key.. bare that in mind too... What we need to do is have a video recording/presentation to explain it all... So people can understand, rather than make poor interpretations by the way things are worded!'

Andy Pears who's been their staunchest of supporters has seen it for what it is, there's fallout on the eviction fraud of the bank page, he's even asking for his petrol money back!

I also think people close to Tom need to know that people still support him, nobody wants to see him lose his home, there's no shame in losing the appeal at all, he's fought his corner and had a good go where most wouldn't have bothered. I'm sure there's something the family can do, ie buy the equity share from B&B to cover the capital, but this can't happen while Craig is still accepting a crushing defeat as a victory, there are to be no more hearings where they can put their case.
'Putin's left hand man'
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I think Craig sums it up in one go

"The judgement is contradictory and its in legalese.. which I'm pretty sure the majority out there, cannot read - Including myself. "

Erm no, it is written in plain English

Nobody wants them to lose their house but unless Tom changes the route he is going down asap, I fear it will be too late.

I haven't spoken to anyone who is against Tom, they all just want him to see sense!

I can understand the emotions involved in losing a house, having been there myself, but for the family to simply dismiss anyone's worries about the verdict as a loss and accusing them of being from the "dark side" or "trolls" or "wanting them to lose" is just so wrong in many ways.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote: Nobody wants them to lose their house but unless Tom changes the route he is going down asap, I fear it will be too late.
The problem is he is taking advice from the wrong people. If he believes in them, then so be it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

letissier14 wrote:I think Craig sums it up in one go

"The judgement is contradictory and its in legalese.. which I'm pretty sure the majority out there, cannot read - Including myself. "

Erm no, it is written in plain English

Nobody wants them to lose their house but unless Tom changes the route he is going down asap, I fear it will be too late.

I haven't spoken to anyone who is against Tom, they all just want him to see sense!

I can understand the emotions involved in losing a house, having been there myself, but for the family to simply dismiss anyone's worries about the verdict as a loss and accusing them of being from the "dark side" or "trolls" or "wanting them to lose" is just so wrong in many ways.
You're right, I think this particular forum has been ruthless in it's analysis, but nobody on here is against Tom. I think if you look through previous pages there's plenty of evidence that suggests his 'legal team' are nothing short of corrupt, and the freeman logic is a dangerous game to play when your home is at risk. Guy Taylor... a convicted fraudster charged with defrauding the US Treasury! he was convicted of counterfeiting US dollars, it seems he has a real problem with banking in general.
'Putin's left hand man'
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

While it's mildly entertaining to see one or two of Tom supporters having second thoughts and the od argument breaking out, the release of the judgement far from promoting a realisation of the truth has just sent his supporters scurrying for their bunkers to lick their wounds. It sounds like Tom and the inner circle are planning a video to wrap the judgement up in yet more convoluted nonsense about legalese that requires forensic analysis to understand (cue Mr Ebert) while the more traditional GOOFers are reverting to the "money creation" argument to demonstrate that Tom never did owe anything anyway.

In our hearts, I'm sure we all knew that even with the full judgement available and the facts and decisions written in plain English, 95% of Tom's supporters will not / cannot simply roll over and admit they were wrong. For different reasons most have too much invested in perpetuating the lie to ever acknowledge the truth.

For those of us who have lost any sympathy for Tom and his family, the only satisfaction will come when (and I have to say if) he is finally removed from his house. I realise there are many here who still hope that Tom will draw back from the precipice although I think it's unlikely.

Not that I expect the lies and obfuscation to end at that point. Guy Taylor has been out of Bodenham Manor for over a year now but still plans to continue court actions across an ever broadening front. Mr Ebert did the same for about 10 years until prevented by law. Tom has nothing else in his life but this campaign so inevitably will continue it. Neither do I expect him to fade into the background as some others have done (e.g. Paula Jayne Campbell). Tom is malleable and open to suggestion and will thus remain a "useful idiot" for GOODF, Guy Taylor et al. I expect that I will get tired of his campaign long before he does.
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Tue May 19, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rumpelstilzchen

SallieNae has slightly changed her "as long as Tom is happy" routine:
Everyone is seeking to take sides.....he's won.....he's lost. The reality is, whatever the outcome. Tom is happy.
Really? Cool. Good to know.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:SallieNae has slightly changed her "as long as Tom is happy" routine:
Everyone is seeking to take sides.....he's won.....he's lost. The reality is, whatever the outcome. Tom is happy.
Really? Cool.
I suppose he / she is saying ignorance is bliss (for now).
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Normal Wisdom wrote: For those of us who have lost any sympathy for Tom and his family, the only satisfaction will come when (and I have to say if) he is finally removed from his house. I realise there are many here who still hope that Tom will draw back from the precipice although I think it's unlikely.
It is getting to the point that only eviction will resolve this situation fully. He won't back down, it's like some kind of MK Ultra experiment they're under. You do see this kind of behaviour with deluded football supporters, they live the dream of success for their team, it's loyalty for life, but I just don't understand how it's crossed over into a court battle with what appears to be an ordinary and simple man...
'Putin's left hand man'
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think someone may have said this before, but I think the whole "movement" is somewhat cult like. From their Guru's and Experts, down to their willingness to believe anything.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
guilty

Post by guilty »

SILENCE! Dissenting opinions are verboten!
Craig Crawford says: AND bare in mind, all these trolls... We're finding out your true names and details, which will be posted in good time too... We've got some friends who are working on this... They remain "Anonymous"
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:SallieNae has slightly changed her "as long as Tom is happy" routine:
Really? Cool. Good to know.
Is he happy? Since Tom Crawford read out the decision I have not seen him happy. I have seen him laughing along with those dopey buzzards Mark Haining Ceylon and whoever it was, he wasn't convincing me he was happy and over the moon. I am sure even he knows the inevitable and obvious truth, he's going to be evicted and I lost sympathy with him along time ago.
SallieNae, who reminds me of another sycophantic dopey freeman on the land bird named Kazz is a very sick individual who, by sitting on the sidelines cheering on and congratulating Tom's false happiness only goes to show how sick these freeman sovs really are.They are beyond doubt loathsome people.
Any way, I hope there is a video of the eviction and all the goofer freeman topbrass are there to watch and arrest anyone who dares to enter Tom`s Bradford and Bingley's home without the correct authority and paperwork. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

guilty wrote:SILENCE! Dissenting opinions are verboten!
Craig Crawford says: AND bare in mind, all these trolls... We're finding out your true names and details, which will be posted in good time too... We've got some friends who are working on this... They remain "Anonymous"
Are we seriously supposed to believe these clowns have l33t h@x0rz on the case rifling out the personal details of anyone that tells them they are talking shite when they are talking shite?

The tendency of the footler/sovcit twonks to claim allegiance to/from Anonymous is one of the most entertaining aspects of the whole fiasco. I'm surprised they can find their computer's on switch so I'm not overly concerned just yet.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

OK.
The "trolls" say your father lost his court case.
You say your father won the court case.
Does publishing the "names and details" of the "trolls" in some way prove that you are right?
Is that how differences of opinion are settled now? You win by posting the name and address of your opponent?
Wager of battle next?
BHF wrote:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
OK.
The "trolls" say your father lost his court case.
You say your father won the court case.
Does publishing the "names and details" of the "trolls" in some way prove that you are right?
Is that how differences of opinion are settled now? You win by posting the name and address of your opponent?
Wager of battle next?
I think they should concentrate on barricading Tom's door and printing off their removal of implied rights of access notices.
'Putin's left hand man'
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It is a brave Letissier14 that returned to post on Goodf having apparently gone over to the 'dark side'. The manner in which his first posts were received was reminiscent of old movies when the sheriff walks into the saloon in the old West; piano music stops and all eyes are on the door. It appears that he 'took no shit' though - I have nothing but admiration for him.

He wrote this on Goodf
Hi SalliNae

I can totally understand what you saying about if Tom is happy whatever the outcome, but I'm not so sure TOM will be that happy once he loses his home.

No one is any doubt about the banks and how they operate, but the bottom line is that whatever Tom thinks, the judgment clearly says he lost - it is impossible to read it in any other way.

Personally for peace of mind, he should take the judgment to 3 or 4 different solicitors and get their opinion and go from there, as it is all well and good someone telling you this or that, but it is not their house to lose.

I fear that if he loses the house it will cost him far more than the £43,000 as it stands, once all the fees are added to it and he may well come out of it with absolutely nothing.

I have read on their page that they have documents to show which will help him. They wont, the judgment has already been given and the time to show those documents was in court.

It doesn't help either that his son and daughter are slating people who don't believe they have won. We are not from the dark side, or trolls, or stupid because we can't read legalise, or worse, want them to lose their house. People actually really care what happens to them and that is why so many people are concerned and worried about the advice he is receiving.
The Goodf faithful should sit up and take note; one of 'their own' (although L14 is no-ones it would seem) talking in plain well written English, not a Latin phrase or mention of obscure US codes in sight and stating what has been obvious for some time to any dispassionate and objective observer of these events.

This draws a rather fawning response from Sali
I can see you are coming from the right place. I am not in possession of all the facts so cannot possibly give an informed opinion but it is nice to see that whatever the outcome, everyone is coming from a place wherein they want to protect Tom.

I recognise the difference between your point of view and those who hop on with their first post and congratulate Tom on losing his home. I sincerely hope that others can see this too.
although "not being in possession of all of the facts" was little barrier to the frenetic posts she made in the days following the VICTORY!!!!! congrat-fest.

As Wranglepin states;
SallieNae, who reminds me of another sycophantic dopey freeman on the land bird named Kazz is a very sick individual who, by sitting on the sidelines cheering on and congratulating Tom's false happiness only goes to show how sick these freeman sovs really are.They are beyond doubt loathsome people.
and he's right - the sound of engines crashing as reverse gear is furiously applied abounds on that site at the moment and the rest have crawled back under the rocks they usually inhabit.

When Tom finally packs his (Nunc Pro) Trunk he can thank his soon to be ex friends who blew poison and nonsense theories into his ears and those of his family until it took its evil hold.

As SaliNae states
Absolutely everyone is entitled to an opinion.
but not it seems, the freedom to express them if you stray from orthodoxy on that site.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vts0WBH_0e

Anyway I prefer "Dirty" Harry Callahan's view of opinions in that, like arseholes, everyone has one.
rumpelstilzchen

wanglepin wrote: SallieNae, who reminds me of another sycophantic dopey freeman on the land bird named Kazz
Ah yes! Kazz! Now we are going back some. And her dopey boyfriend Prajna :lol: I wonder what happened to them after they got turfed off their makeshift home on the side of the road?
Good days...good days.
BHF wrote: