Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The bit I don't understand is why do the suckers believe that by sending a promissory note to Peter it creates £150,000? If they create a promissory note and put it in their bedside cabinet they do not believe they have £150,000. If they were to give it to their next door neighbour they would not think they have £150,000. If they gave it to their favourite uncle they would not believe they have £150,000 yet they do believe if they send it to a mailing address in Manchester it turns into £150,000. Peter doesn't actually do anything with the promissory notes but the suckers believe that as soon as he, the oh so mighty Peter the Great gets his grubby mitts on it, the promissory note is transformed into money. What do they think he can do that no one else (including themselves) can? Magic?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Maybe the Banks and financial institutions are not really interested in pressing charges because they are in no real risk, WeRe cheques are just worthless pieces of paper that had zero chance of making it through the system. Perhaps the Police have figured out that the vast majority who signed up were chancers and wanabe scammers who are not worth protecting and have just decided to let the whole thing die out by itself.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Seems like Mr. Smith is falling into the Deep end now, I think he has cracked... This is from the GOOFy site, seems the tide may be turning due to his new site. Prehaps we shouldn't try to have it taken down. Or maybe this is written in Legalese and I have it all wrong...

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 40#p386507
Re: New WeRe bank web site
Postby ElementaryMyDearWatson » Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 pm

is this where the so called money is coming from?

WITHOUT PREJUDICE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 6th OCTOBER 2012
Qualifying UCC Law for Trust Fund Claim and Entitlement of: APM SMITH WM865758D Birth date
Certificate 18th October 1957. Place of Birth: Hanley, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire. “Peter of England” is the copyright holder of the name APM SMITH and all its derivatives and handles and CEO of APM SMITH© All rights and protections claimed under Natural Law, and common law - Lex terrae.

BIRTH CERTIFICATE (HELD BY HOME OFFICE AND CROWN) DEEMED A SECURITY INSTRUMENT UNDER UCC. HM TREASURY as well as Chancellor of Exchequer THEREFORE become “Securities intermediaries” as per UCC 8-102(a)(14) My Promissory Notes will be Orders to you and the order is to draw down from my Trust Fund /Securities Account as per UCC 8-501 “Securities Account” I CLAIM HM GOVERNMENT/CROWN TO BE EXECUTOR AND TRUSTEE AND DECLARE AND ANNOUNCE MYSELF TO BE IN A POSITION AS BENEFICIARY AND SETTLOR OF SAID TRUST

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk

bold lettering sounds like the cestui que trust, has PofE has made a true return?

The other is an interesting read

...SEIZURE OF STOLEN GLOBAL ASSETS
The Common Law Court of Record 750181, of Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire, England, notifies you that it lays claim ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET to “The Global Trust Fund” – howsoever called or described by hidden and covert language, symbols or sigils that:
I name myself, “Peter of England” (straw-man known as ALAN PETER MICHAEL SMITH WM865758D) BENEFICIARY and SETTLOR OF SAID TRUST and also lay claim TO ALL FUNDS HELD BY THE BANK for INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS, TO ALL FUNDS WITHIN THE EXCHANGE STABILISATION FUND (Federal Reserve) TO ALL FUNDS WITHIN THE BANK OF ENGLAND (private, public and secret accounts) AND TO ALL FUNDS PASSING AND PASSED THROUGH THE CONSOLIDATED FUND OF THE CROWN as well as ALL FUNDS BOTH SCRIP, NON-SCRIP, GOLD AND OTHER PRECIOUS METAL(s) WEALTH, AS WELL AS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STOLEN FROM THE PEOPLE AND NOW SEIZED BY THE COMMON LAW COURT OF RECORD 750181 Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk

If PofE has laid claim to all funds how can you promise to pay anything that is not yours, unless it is your energy/amps/ that is the currency or am i reading this incorrectly. Not for me this but could be a cracking court case, if it ever gets there.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NYGman wrote: I think he has cracked...
One thing is for sure, he is definitely not firing at top dead centre.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't know if anybody else has mentioned this but...

Given that the sort of people who are buying in to the WeeWee scam are likely the sort of people who have an 'erratic' (to put it mildly) approach to keeping up the payments on debts / utility bills / mobile phone contracts / satellite idiot-box subscriptions it seems pretty predictable that a fair few are likely to stop paying the WeeWee bank monthly membership charges once they have the chequebook.

What is Poe going to do about lapsed members continuing to write cheques?

I'm guessing that Poe doesn't actually have any way of easily telling the average freeloader from the freeloading freeloader who doesn't pay their subs on time.

But then he doesn't seem to have any way at present of being paid even by the more loyal suckers so...
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

bertiebert says, quoting from the WeRe site:
WeRe Bank principle and ideology has a 60 year successful track record in Switzerland, a model which is reputed to be one of the Principle Philosophical Pillars which has ensured Swiss financial stability.
Bertie,
The Swiss WIR bank is a real bank with a licence. It backs up its WIR francs with billions of real francs and property assets. It has liquidity - ie more money than might be required to convert all WIR francs to real francs if necessary. WIR customers and businesses have all given written undertakings to deal in WIR francs.

The WeRe bank is nothing like the WIR. Its a scam aimed at people with little intellect.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It seems to me that at this point the credit card companies, the banks and municipalities who have had WeRe checks sent to them are dealing with regular household debt and routine municipal fees. From a bottom line perspective these creditors are probably dealing with amounts about as challenging as the usual unpaid bill.

WeRe clients are already being told that their checks are no good. They are going to get taken to court like any other dip stick who writes bad checks. They'll have the power and gas turned off and the cable won't work anymore. The city will put a lien on their houses for the taxes.

The fact that the English don't have debtor prisons any more makes it possible for Peter and crew will cry foul and pretend WeRe clients are really winning.

But let one of these WeiRdos write a bouncing check for something big like a car or a new roof and they are is going to be dealt with by a repo man or collection agent who probably hasn't gotten good at his job by employing good manners.
guilty

Post by guilty »

arayder wrote:But let one of these WeiRdos write a bouncing check for something big like a car or a new roof and they are is going to be dealt with by a repo man or collection agent who probably hasn't gotten good at his job by employing good manners.
Something big like a £120,000 mortgage cheque to the Co-Op?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

arayder wrote: WeRe clients are already being told that their checks are no good. They are going to get taken to court like any other dip stick who writes bad checks. They'll have the power and gas turned off and the cable won't work anymore. The city will put a lien on their houses for the taxes.
Electricity and gas companies' first line of attack in the UK is to install a pre-pay (token meter) which you can top-up the key or card at the post office or local shop. I think, but don't hold me to this, they are allowed to reclaim the amount outstanding at up to 70% of the top-up so £1 will buy you 30p worth of leccy/gas until the debt is paid.

Local authorities won't initially go for a charge on the property as people can be jailed for willfully refusing to pay council tax and the debt remains once you get out of chokey. They will make you bankrupt if they have to and that might put property at risk.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

wanglepin wrote:
Losleones wrote:Thought I'd post this before Ceylon deletes http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Vr_23CkqrU
Page to is an absolute diamond.
by bertiebert » Tue May 19, 2015 10:44 am
William Marshal wrote:
bertiebert wrote:I really cannot see how you can justify defending a provable corrupt system,
William Marshal. I'm not defending anything - I'm just explaining how it works.
bertiebert wrote:are you legally trained to give legal advice?
bertiebert wrote:and stop quoting LEGISLATION- until you know what LEGISLATION operates on... !!!
William MarshalI: I was quoting the Bills of Exchange Act 1882. That's what you rely on isn't it?
And bertiebert goes through the looking glass:
bertiebert wrote:its all very well quoting it, but adding line after line of gibberish still makes no sense, Im not going to waste anymore time on your posts..
Priceless!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The bit I don't understand is why do the suckers believe that by sending a promissory note to Peter it creates £150,000? If they create a promissory note and put it in their bedside cabinet they do not believe they have £150,000. If they were to give it to their next door neighbour they would not think they have £150,000. If they gave it to their favourite uncle they would not believe they have £150,000 yet they do believe if they send it to a mailing address in Manchester it turns into £150,000. Peter doesn't actually do anything with the promissory notes but the suckers believe that as soon as he, the oh so mighty Peter the Great gets his grubby mitts on it, the promissory note is transformed into money. What do they think he can do that no one else (including themselves) can? Magic?
This is a very old (relatively speaking) American sovereign belief that migrated up to Canada and finally found a home in the UK. The reasoning, while moronic, is simple. American banks can sell mortgages and othe promises to pay such as promissory notes on the secondary market. This was the main culprit in the 2008 financial crisis. American banks were issuing mortgages, bundling them up in collateralized mortgage backed obligations, and selling them as investments;
DEFINITION of 'Collateralized Mortgage Obligation - CMO'

A type of mortgage-backed security in which principal repayments are organized according to their maturities and into different classes based on risk. A collateralized mortgage obligation is a special purpose entity that receives the mortgage repayments and owns the mortgages it receives cash flows from (called a pool). The mortgages serve as collateral, and are organized into classes based on their risk profile. Income received from the mortgages is passed to investors based on a predetermined set of rules, and investors receive money based on the specific slice of mortgages invested in (called a tranche).
The problem was that since the banks dumped the mortgages as fast as they could they didn't care about the borrowers ability to repay them. So they issued massive amounts of very high-risk mortgages to give them the feedstock for the CMO's. Defaults exploded, homes were repossessed, and we had the worst financial crisis since the great depression.

American sovereigns latched on to the fact that debt obligations could be sold for value. They reasoned that if they signed a $100,000 mortgage and the mortgage agreement could be sold by the bank for $100,000 then they had, just by signing a piece of paper, created an asset worth $100,000 in exchange for the mortgage funds. So the debt had been paid off the moment they signed the mortgage agreement through an exchange of equally valued assets. The transaction was complete on signing because they had magically created money just by signing their names.

They conveniently ignored the fact that the mortgage had value only because of the expectation of future interest payments and the repayment of the principal. The "promise to pay" part of the promissory note evolved in their minds to already paid.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:We've seen signs that some organisations got wise to it quickly but it is a little frustrating that it's taking so long for there to be some substantive action by the banks or the authorities to halt this operation once and for all.
I think it's already happened. Werecheques are now widely recognised in banking systems as worthless frauds, and any 'credit' resulting from the ones which slipped through will be cancelled out in due course. All that's left is an eccentric old fool with an offshore website. No facility to receive money, or to pay it out. No link to the UK clearing or transfer systems. Totally discredited.

A few dozen very stupid or greedy fools will carry on writing werecheques until their book is empty, and they'll make a big blustering outrage when those cheques are inevitably rejected. Those are the same fools who tried to pay bills with A4V or prom notes, or with claims upon the secret account held by the guvmint against their "berth certificate".
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote: American sovereigns latched on to the fact that debt obligations could be sold for value. They reasoned that if they signed a $100,000 mortgage and the mortgage agreement could be sold by the bank for $100,000 then they had, just by signing a piece of paper, created an asset worth $100,000 in exchange for the mortgage funds. So the debt had been paid off the moment they signed the mortgage agreement through an exchange of equally valued assets. The transaction was complete on signing because they had magically created money just by signing their names.

They conveniently ignored the fact that the mortgage had value only because of the expectation of future interest payments and the repayment of the principal. The "promise to pay" part of the promissory note evolved in their minds to already paid.
Exactly.

Peter is very clear in saying WeRe promissory notes have value because the pay off will include principal and interest. I don't think the WeRe crew are the sort who are going to be rolling in cash in seven years so as to pay off the notes. But who knows?

That's not really Peter's biggest problem, IMHO.

None of the WeRe crew has bothered to ask why Peter is putting all his eggs in one basket. All the assets of the bank are in the PNs. No real estate, no mortgages, no stocks, no bonds and worst of all no cash on hand.

It's a business plan so bad a first year economics student would soil himself laughing at it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter can't pay for any new chequebooks to be printed. I fear his current printers probably wouldn't deal with him, and he might need to go abroad to find a willing printer.

WeRe Bank isn't dead, but is severely wounded. Peter has enough imagination and drive to keep it limping along for a while longer.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Does anybody have any idea as to whether the promisory notes Peter has gathered are valid and collectable after the seven years (when I recall Peter said they were due)?

My question goes to the idea of Peter, one day, having a boat load of promissory notes written by gullible freeman wannabes who may not realize it's time to pay up. . . or be able to pay!
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

The template PNs from Peter had a maturity date of ten years.

This was my main concern back on page of this thread. I have seen nothing to suggest that these are not valid promissory notes, and legally enforceable after ten years.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

On Peter's FB:
Peter wrote:Oh! and bye the way, if you wish to take the "Quat-loosers" out for me in your spare time then it would be appreciated!!
What's the problem? WeRe Bank seems to be approaching the legal side of the line. If he removed the word "Bank", and the junk about BoE 1882 and the UN Convention, a case might be made that it is entirely legal.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

littleFred wrote:On Peter's FB:
Peter wrote:Oh! and bye the way, if you wish to take the "Quat-loosers" out for me in your spare time then it would be appreciated!!
What's the problem? WeRe Bank seems to be approaching the legal side of the line. If he removed the word "Bank", and the junk about BoE 1882 and the UN Convention, a case might be made that it is entirely legal.
Petey, if you want to take the Quatloosians out why don't you really clear several WeRe checks, get them accepted by your client's creditors and get the documentation that the payments have been credited to the clients accounts. . .then you can trot out the documentation and laugh at the egg on our faces?

Because until you make your little scheme work you are gonna' get your little effete, tea drinkin' arse raked over the coals.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

To be picky, cheques do get credited to the client accounts. But this gets reversed when the cheques bounce.

Cheques will always bounce because Peter won't pay out anything other than Re units.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The bit I don't understand is why do the suckers believe that by sending a promissory note to Peter it creates £150,000?
Because;
  • they're really really stupid and ignorant,
    Peter told them it did,
    they really really want to believe it;
    and greed, let's not forget greed,
    but mainly just really really stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.