UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by littleFred »

Ceylon's reaction to Quatloos is similar to Peter's: "Oops, I've been found out. I need to discredit them. Truth is on their side, so I'll have to use bluster and thinly-veiled threats."

By now, Ceylon has had time to read the full judgement. Thanks to Norm, so has everyone else. In the last few days the loudest proclamations of "Tom really won" has come from his daughter, Amanda Pike. Even Tom doesn't seem to be claiming this now. (But I may have missed something. The internet is a large place.)

The judge was kind towards Michael O'Bernicia aka Michael Waugh but demolished every legal argument he presented. I hope Tom is evaluating the quality of the advice he was given (or that he bought). I hope he realises the advice was wrong and has cost him a few thousand in costs that will be added to his mortgage.

Tom and Amanda have firmly declined offers of crowdfunding (see Eviction the fraud of the bank FB).

Tom is running out of options. I fear his best option now, financially, is to voluntarily sell his house with the cooperation of B&B. This will fetch a far greater price than an auction after an eviction, and will avoid the costs (and stress) of eviction.

But Tom is too firmly ensnared in the talons of Mr Ebert, Ceylon and co. They will lead him into more fruitless and expensive litigation, and Tom's eventual fall will be even harder.

It gives me no pleasure to say this. I don't like to see anyone lose what Tom has lost. He could cut his losses now. Or he could throw away everything he has remaining. This is his choice.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hyrion wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Filmed by Wesley Ahmed, another freetard who thinks he can pay for stuff with promissory notes.
Merchant: Ok.... I'll accept your PN in exchange for a promissory note by me to deliver the goods upon receipt of actual payment - promise to pay is not actual payment. Promise to pay only gets a promise to deliver the goods upon payment.
A lot like that famous folktale of the baker who sued a passerby for payment for enjoying the aroma of the cooking. The judge said the baker was entitled to listen to the jingling of the defendant's coins.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JonnyL wrote: the big news is yet another video...
Another youtube rant to rock the establishment, eh? :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

While I feel honoured to have been singled out for a special video, I hardly think it's deserved. I am pleased to have been able to play a part in rattling them sufficiently so that they feel the need to make the video but I am just one of a large and growing number of people that are exposing the lunacy and lies that Haining and his like peddle under the pretence of "helping people".

I can't claim the credit for obtaining the copy of the full judgement, that was a friend's hard work and I only supplied the method of communication (eventually). I have had even less input to the sterling work of others to expose the lunatics and harassers trying to implicate innocent people in the Hampstead SRA case though I was able to identify Haining and Leigh Ravenscroft as two of the people hurling vile abuse at a middle aged woman in the street.

I guess it's a natural reaction to want to respond to the video point by point but I think wiser heads have already pointed out that this will merely distract from the factual issues at hand. Having seen erstwhile supporters deserting Tom in droves (as the examples above show) this is almost certainly what Haining and co. want. So I will not oblige.
Last edited by Normal Wisdom on Thu May 21, 2015 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Well today is the day of the big revelation, that will prove that the judge - through secret cabalistic writing in plain sight - actually told Tom Crawford that he had won his appeal and would be for the time being be keeping is home. It was after all only an appeal hearing. :haha:
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

reading a lot of the comments on facebook and youtube, it seems a lof of people are angry that they seem to of been lied to, "facts" came out in the judgement, that no one knew about, and it seems the story they where told is not the real story, plus any one who reads the judgement and says he lost, is being called idiots, thick, shills, and trolls, any post saying tom has lost seems to be getting pulled down, but any saying he has won, seem to be ok

there seems to be a lot of, if I knew the full story, I wouldn't of bothered turning up,

I think the fall out from this could cause a lot of problems for future evictions IE that women in wales in the caravan, as people will just say its a scam, not doing this again

I think a lot put a lot into the "whole stopping the eviction" and feel angry and hurt, by what has happened after the judgement came out

When tom was stood at court, a lot said he lost and was told wait for the judgement you will see he won, it came out and lots where saying hes lost, plus, whats this point xx, this point xx etc, we never knew about that, they where told they was stupid and didn't understand legalese, and it seemed every time a link went up for the judgement, it was taken down,

It like they are trying to cover it all up, and hope no one says anything,
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Norm. Remember - there is only one thing worse than being talked about - not being talked about. :D

I had a boss years ago that measured his efficacy by the insulting graffiti written about him in the Gents. "If they ain't writin' abht me oi ain't do-in me job roight" he would say in his mangled Norfolk accent.

The truth? They can't handle the truth.

The release of the judgement has taken the life out of the VICTORY!!!! gang and their planned million-man march on the evil Notts Post will be another damp squib. It also allows the mask to slip from the faces of those promoting this nonsense. I find it highly amusing that having pursued the line in the judgement (and had their arses kicked) it's time to go down the truly mad route as espoused by that charmless harridan - the Watson woman.

Where will this all end I wonder.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:While I feel honoured to have been singled out for a special video, I hardly think it's deserved. I am pleased to have been able to play a part in rattling them sufficiently so that they feel the need to make the video but I am just one of a large and growing number of people that are exposing the lunacy and lies that Haining and his like peddle under the pretence of "helping people".

I can't claim the credit for obtaining the copy of the full judgement, that was a friend's hard work and I only supplied the method of communication (eventually). In have had even less input to the sterling work of other colleagues to expose the lunatics and harassers trying to implicate innocent people in the Hampstead SRA case though I was able to identify Haining and Leigh Ravenscroft as two of the people hurling vile abuse at a middle aged woman in the street.

I guess it's a natural reaction to want to respond to the video point by point but I think wiser heads have already pointed out that this will merely distract from the factual issues at hand. Having seen erstwhile supporters deserting Tom in droves (as the examples above show) this is almost certainly what Haining and co. want. So I will not oblige.
These two Idiots are the festering pus that spreads the nonsense of this whole stupid message.
You have done a fine service Norm, and to a lot people who now might see the truth.
Thank You.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

There's a 'Jonestown' mentality to their campaign, where community is festered, people are used and then isolated from reality. Their numbers are dwindling, sympathy has all but gone, I'm finding it hard to find any positive comments anywhere except from a few close friends and retarded annon types, the latter are just along for the ride before they find their next chump to martyr.

If the bailiffs do turf him out maybe they can find room for him in Elsie's Attic.
'Putin's left hand man'
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Ceylon is probably frustrated because normally he is able to deal with any criticism by pressing the ban button. But this forum is beyond his control and he knows that. He is used to shutting people up when he wants and it is probably difficult for him to accept he cannot exercise that control over everybody. Hence the outburst. But, you have to ask yourself, to an outsider does the video display what they would expect the behaviour of a professional outfit to be? I would say not. Exactly the opposite in fact. The more videos he makes like this, the more he makes himself look like someone not to be taken seriously.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Anyone seen this crock of crap? You can smell the bullsh*t

He's been hanging out with the wrong crowd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbWMY3a_kU

And Guy Taylor the scruffy git couldn't be arsed to comb his hair.
'Putin's left hand man'
guilty

Post by guilty »

JonnyL wrote:Anyone seen this crock of crap? You can smell the bullsh*t

He's been hanging out with the wrong crowd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbWMY3a_kU
I spotted that this morning. I thought, until the end of the video, that it must be an old one, because Tom is still wittering on about a change in the mortgage and Guy Taylor is still going on about "no fees were paid". But it seems to be recent.
Guy also tells us that you can buy a house which is "stolen property" :haha:
Nice to hear Mr Ebert's forensic evaluation of a 'seal'. That tells you all you need to know about his abilities. :roll:
Tom says it has now gone to the Met for a complex case review. A specially trained officer - one of those government shills presumably - will be looking at it, because it is so complicated.

Tom, it isn't complicated. Read Godsmark's judgement.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

We all remember from just a few day ago this video titled Tom Crawford success!! posted by Mark Haining Ceylon on his dreadful website getintomoredebtfree.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZwAoSrCyN8

This video will go down in freeman goofer history as the biggest blatant attempt to pull the wool over the public's eyes and in particular the eyes of those supporters that genuinely went along believing they were supporting an upstanding citizen who, through no fault of his own, but the fraud of the courts and the banks, was going to lose his home.
After the hearing they were treated to a statement given by this poor elderly gent and a member of his legal defence team who couldn't wait to tell of the good news that "thanks to their support Tom had won his appeal and would now be staying in his house".
Those genuine supporters who, in some cases had travelled many miles and at great expense had witnessed one of the foulest pieces of deception ever enacted against the kind hearted and benevolent members of society.
But- we have to marvel at the choice delivery of the carefully chosen parts both Tom Crawford and his legal representative Guy Taylor decided to release from the court's judgment.(see video above)
It was not until days after this elderly soft spoken gent Tom Crawford actually revealed to the nation that he believed he” had lost his case and wasn't at all aware of any win until another member of his costly legal team Mr Gedaljahu Ebert had” told him the “fantastic news” that he has actually “won” his case.
Of course now, with the release of the whole judgment we can see for ourselves not only did Mr Tom Crawford lose his case but he will also lose his home. And most importantly, those genuine kind hearted people can witness for themselves the parts Tom Crawford’s “legal team” Ebert, Taylor had conveniently failed to tell those supporters in the blatant attempt to deceive them.. those supporters have also seen the lies Mr Crawford has been telling his faithful supporters all along; - for example that he didn't agree on a mortgage change and B&B had done so without his consent”, when the court release tells a slightly different story with which Mr Crawford in court agreed that “there had been no change”.
But neither Mark Haining Ceylon and Guy Taylor or the soft spoken, mild mannered Tom Crawford will be ashamed of their actions. They will now go on to further exploit and perpetuate this blatant deception of the kind hearted and without conscience.
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The more videos he makes like this, the more he makes himself look like someone not to be taken seriously.
It is primary school playground taunting. It is disturbing to see grown men act like that. Why would you need to video something like this if you have a proper case and 'common law' to back up your assertions.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

wanglepin, I do wish you would stop sitting on the fence. Tell us what you really think. Did Tom win or did Tom lose?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I don't think they where going to release the judgement, but the paper printed parts, plus other people where given copys, then a few hours later the draft one was all over the net
Last edited by fat frank on Thu May 21, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

guilty wrote:Why would you need to video something like this if you have a proper case and 'common law' to back up your assertions.
If Ceylon has any issues with the opinions voiced on this forum the adult thing to do would be for him to register with Quatloos and to discuss it with us.
BHF wrote:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

fat frank wrote:I don't think they where going to release the judgement, but the paper printed parts, plus other people where given copys, then a few hours later the draft one was all over the net
Just wait for the next SriWankaC video production.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
guilty wrote:Why would you need to video something like this if you have a proper case and 'common law' to back up your assertions.
If Ceylon has any issues with the opinions voiced on this forum the adult thing to do would be for him to register with Quatloos and to discuss it with us.
No chance of that happeneing he/they are not capable of a well mannered discussion,they would just descend into name calling and waffling.

I tried to have a discussion on the Nottingham post website with a couple of the supporters and its just not possible as you just get copy and pasted replies of the same thing over and over again or the whole "i believe he is right regardless of the Judgement(which some refuse to read) so therefore B&B are lying as and so is the court".

It is good to see some are know aware of the full Judgement and are realising that they have been taken for a ride but teh vast majority of the brainwashed and desperate on th GOOFy site will continue to tow the line in the vain hope of help and thats just unacceptable.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I am really on a roll today, I've just received this message which is nothing even to do with the Tom Crawford case ...

"FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD. YOU ARE A REALLY STUPID CUNT, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP & FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK. THE GAME IS UP FUCKTARD, YOU HAVE LOST & YOU WILL BE FOUND AND PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY, YOU AND YOUR CUNTING WHORE OF A MOTHER".

I feel suddenly refreshed that merely publishing facts can provoke the kind of responses from Ceylon and the one above.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”