UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by Bones »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I am really on a roll today, I've just received this message which is nothing even to do with the Tom Crawford case ...

" . . . . . . . Deleted by Burnaby49 . . . . . . ."

I feel suddenly refreshed that merely publishing facts can provoke the kind of responses from Ceylon and the one above.
Slightly disappointing. Limited vocabulary and complete lack of imagination in terms of insults.

As for being punished, are we talking 50 shades of grey ?
Last edited by Bones on Thu May 21, 2015 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I am really on a roll today, I've just received this message which is nothing even to do with the Tom Crawford case ...

I feel suddenly refreshed that merely publishing facts can provoke the kind of responses from Ceylon and the one above.
Well that's you told then :naughty:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
guilty wrote:Why would you need to video something like this if you have a proper case and 'common law' to back up your assertions.
If Ceylon has any issues with the opinions voiced on this forum the adult thing to do would be for him to register with Quatloos and to discuss it with us.
He won't do that, he wants his conversations to be as one-sided as possible. Note that in the video both 'ask' Normal a question, then wait as if expecting an answer and suggest that the silence infers something. It doesn't, it can't, the silence is strictly because nobody is their to answer that question. But that is how they operate, not with truth or facts, but rather with suggestions and inferences.

It's notable as well that rather than post a thread of GOODF or here to invite Normal to a debate they make a one-sided propaganda video. They even admit in the video that Normal can't come to refute the various allegations they sling his way because they've banned him from commenting on the video and infer that if he were to pop up on GOODF he'd be instantly banned as well. Because they aren't interested in talking about their issues, they just want to fling poop.

Ceylon knows if he came here he wouldn't be in his playground where he sets the rules and where he can edit things to come out on top. He'd be in an arena where the debate is fair and forthright and dare I say contains a level of intelligence above the mentality Ceylon can deal with.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

My word. You have got under their skin. I'd consider, in the light of all things, reporting the message to the police. It is clearly threatening and abusive.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Could you stop re-quoting the retard's profanity please?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

PeanutGallery wrote:

My word. You have got under their skin. I'd consider, in the light of all things, reporting the message to the police. It is clearly threatening and abusive.

Nice to see the old Thalidomide learning to type there.
'Putin's left hand man'
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Well someone is clearly throwing a strop aren't they, is the stress of the constant lies getting to him or are the sheeple asking questions about the judgement he cannot answer,either way it would seem that people may be questioning the whole "ideollogy" he promotes and that can only be a good thing.

And i agree you should report it as that is clearly threatening behaviour.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

JonnyL wrote:Anyone seen this crock of crap? You can smell the bullsh*t
He's been hanging out with the wrong crowd...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbWMY3a_kU
And Guy Taylor the scruffy git couldn't be arsed to comb his hair.
That video is quite old, reposted from Ceylon's YouTube channel. I commented on it on 17 April.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote: Ceylon knows if he came here he wouldn't be in his playground where he sets the rules and where he can edit things to come out on top. He'd be in an arena where the debate is fair and forthright and dare I say contains a level of intelligence above the mentality Ceylon can deal with.
And that is exactly why I believe he should be encouraged to join Quatloos and to discuss his beliefs with us.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Thu May 21, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

littleFred wrote:
That video is quite old, reposted from Ceylon's YouTube channel. I commented on it on 17 April.
The constant mention of champagne is a symbolic one as champagne is usually associated with celebration and victory. It's looking more and more like a psy op.
'Putin's left hand man'
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

JonnyL wrote:
littleFred wrote:
The constant mention of champagne is a symbolic one as champagne is usually associated with celebration and victory. It's looking more and more like a psy op.
Psy "pop" surely
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This was simply because I answered a question about the allegations in the Hampstead SRA case. That seems to attract an even more extreme and psychotic type especially if you insist on sticking to facts and give no credit to people's "feelings" about the truth. Mind you, they'll have a job finding my dear old Mum.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Just a quick question regarding possible enforcement of Tom's pending eviction, there's been a lot of chatter regarding it getting transfered up to the High Court. Is this a factual possibility? From what information I can see there's no writ available to remove him, a writ of possession is usually for trespassers.

Any thoughts on this?
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

JonnyL wrote:Just a quick question regarding possible enforcement of Tom's pending eviction, there's been a lot of chatter regarding it getting transfered up to the High Court. Is this a factual possibility? From what information I can see there's no writ available to remove him, a writ of possession is usually for trespassers.

Any thoughts on this?
yes, there is a possession order in force from 2006, as he never cleared the arrears, so the order still stands, the warrant of eviction ran out, but the possession order is still live, they can apply and get it moved up, saying the crown trouble, so need a surprise visit
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:wanglepin, I do wish you would stop sitting on the fence. Tell us what you really think. Did Tom win or did Tom lose?
Rumpel, you'll have to "watch this space" as there is a new video due to be released and the inevitable U.K. Comum interview with Guy Taylor. Only then will I be able to evaluate and deduce for you my honest opinion. :lol:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

fat frank wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Just a quick question regarding possible enforcement of Tom's pending eviction, there's been a lot of chatter regarding it getting transfered up to the High Court. Is this a factual possibility? From what information I can see there's no writ available to remove him, a writ of possession is usually for trespassers.

Any thoughts on this?
yes, there is a possession order in force from 2006, as he never cleared the arrears, so the order still stands, the warrant of eviction ran out, but the possession order is still live, they can apply and get it moved up, saying the crown trouble, so need a surprise visit
I dont actually think they need the High Court anyway tbh, the crowd won't extend beyond 20-30 people, i bet his neighbours will be glad to see the back of him and the disruption now.
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

doesn't matter he won, don't you know
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

fat frank wrote:yes, there is a possession order in force from 2006, as he never cleared the arrears, so the order still stands, the warrant of eviction ran out, but the possession order is still live, they can apply and get it moved up, saying the crown trouble, so need a surprise visit
Not so, according to the recent judgement.
The Judge wrote:38. [...]The 2006 possession proceedings were halted when the arrears were paid off.
The Judge wrote:49. [...]This is an appeal against the making of the suspended possession order on 19th September 2012.
So a current warrant would be based on the possession order of September 2012.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Tom would become a trespasser once the writ is executed. So yes it could go to the HCEO's and it would be enforced.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote: They even admit in the video that Normal can't come to refute the various allegations they sling his way because they've banned him from commenting on the video and infer that if he were to pop up on GOODF he'd be instantly banned as well.
But they will ask him questions from a safe distance and without the the source to reply.
But they have the brass bollocks to called him "a coward"? :thinking:
Meanwhile, the lying Tom Crawford still lost, he will lose his home and Elvis Presley is still dead.