UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote:
But hey, lets not let opinions get in the way of facts!
when has it been any different on the freeman/sov sites.
It will be a hot day in Iceland before that stops letissier14 . Mark Haining Ceylon would have no website if they couldn't not put a good story before cold hard truth.None of the "remedies" promoted on these sites particularly goodf has never remedied anything from what I can make out. His success page is a total fraud. And why isn't Tom Crawford's case amongst those successes seeing they are all adamant Tom Crawford won, and everyone else is a total moron if they couldn't see that.
Quick example for the blinkered goofers is Taylor again insists that there was never a warrant issued. But here in a video earlier this year he is (unintentionally) showing that other natural born liar Brian Gerrish that there was a warrant suspended and another issued.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6WkCBm ... 9428#t=409
These people are sick and only out for themselves. Someone has posted over there that they "have lost a voice of reason in losing you". I don't know how true that is, I have not seen many of your posts and I don't know what type of mod you were. And lets be honest, that post you made before your parting post this morning wouldn't be there now if it had been posted by anyone other than platinum awarded a mod. I seen three post disappear from there in a space of 25 minutes this morning.
I relish the day goodf goes to the wind.
Last edited by wanglepin on Sat May 23, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Well having finally viewed the video im amazed i truely am,the bare faced liesuntruths they both spout and the completely blatent missinterpretation of the Judgement is astounding,it makes me worry for the future generations that people will follow so blindly the terminally stupid and illinformed.

Surely B&B or their new owners have a good case for deformation of character for these public attacks on them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
guilty

Post by guilty »

I don't want to divert this thread from Tom's position, but I have just read a case judgement from Ireland which is being hailed by the unintelligentsia as a "stunning victory".
It is posted on the Facebook page for The Hub-Ireland.

To a certain extent it is a victory. Christopher Ward and Laura Finnegan were under threat of possession, an order which had been made by the Circuit Court. Due to technicalities in Irish law regarding rateable values it was argued that the Circuit Court did not have jurisdiction to make such an order. Justice Murphy at the Circuit Appeal agreed.
http://www.thehub-ireland.com/ms-justic ... ys-ruling/
Yippee, hurrah, we stuck it to 'the Man'!

Well, not exactly.

Whilst it may be a significant ruling that will affect which Court has the jurisdiction to hear repossession cases in some instances, it doesn't really help Christopher and Laura.
What the party crowds seem to be blind to, are the final words of Justice Murphy:
For the foregoing reasons I will allow the defendant's appeal on jurisdiction. In doing so, the Court observes that the defendants' success on this aspect of the case is a Pyrrhic victory.In circumstances where there is no dispute that the defendants borrowed the money And no dispute that they ceased making the agreed payments in August 2011 this judgement merely postpones the day of reckoning while their debt keeps mounting. So be it.
I can almost hear Justice Murphy shrugging!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

guilty wrote:
I can almost hear Justice Murphy shrugging!
And I can almost hear him saying, I tried to tell you, I tried to help you. And although this has cost you a lot thus far (pyrrhic) it is inevitable you will incur heavy financial loses. I cannot save you from yourselves. Have it your way and lose more than just your home.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Normal Wisdom

How do I attach a picture? I've got a JPEG on my computer that you might like.
You can't attack a JPEG or any othe file directly. You have to link to files stored elsewhere. As an example I provide a lot of source documentation such as in this recent posting;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9364&start=1160#p190968

If I acquire these as JPEG or PDF files I put them into my Media Fire account and link to them. When I get them as actual paper documents I have to first convert them to PDF then put them on Media Fire.

The advantage of this system to Quatloos is that it requires no file storage since the pictures or documents are stored elsewhere. Quatloos is owned and funded by one man, a lawyer in Texas, and I assume that if he started getting charged for storage for all the documents and pictures we put up he'd soon lose his enthusiasm for hosting us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

guilty wrote:To a certain extent it is a victory. Christopher Ward and Laura Finnegan were under threat of possession, an order which had been made by the Circuit Court. Due to technicalities in Irish law regarding rateable values it was argued that the Circuit Court did not have jurisdiction to make such an order. Justice Murphy at the Circuit Appeal agreed.
http://www.thehub-ireland.com/ms-justic ... ys-ruling/
I think you understate the magnitude of this judgement. Many Irish banks had been using a shabby loophole to fast-track repossessions in a way which markedly disadvantaged the borrower. The Plaintiff Bank wanted to continue this practice, which a lower court had prohibited :

35. It appears to the Court on the evidence that the Plaintiff and others have devised and used an ad-hoc non-statutory process which is devoid of legal effect, for the purpose of persuading the Circuit Court that it has a jurisdiction which it does not in fact enjoy. This is a matter of serious concern to the Court.

By any reading that is a robust reprimand, by a senior judge. I understand it may not help some debtor/borrowers, but anyone who loses their home has a right to due process. Well done to the Irish defendants and their advisors.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Normal Wisdom

How do I attach a picture? I've got a JPEG on my computer that you might like.
You can't attack a JPEG or any othe file directly. You have to link to files stored elsewhere. As an example I provide a lot of source documentation such as in this recent posting;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9364&start=1160#p190968

If I acquire these as JPEG or PDF files I put them into my Media Fire account and link to them. When I get them as actual paper documents I have to first convert them to PDF then put them on Media Fire.

The advantage of this system to Quatloos is that it requires no file storage since the pictures or documents are stored elsewhere. Quatloos is owned and funded by one man, a lawyer in Texas, and I assume that if he started getting charged for storage for all the documents and pictures we put up he'd soon lose his enthusiasm for hosting us.
Thanks for your advice Burnaby. Who knew that, in addition to entertainment and knowledge, I'd acquire new skills through Quatloos.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
guilty

Post by guilty »

Hercule Parrot wrote:By any reading that is a robust reprimand, by a senior judge. I understand it may not help some debtor/borrowers, but anyone who loses their home has a right to due process. Well done to the Irish defendants and their advisors.
I don't disagree with that. But I don't see that it is a particular victory for Christopher and Laura. I think it does demonstrate to FOTLers how to go about a proper challenge to jurisdiction. A challenge that works, rather than shouting about admiralty/ecclesiastical/common law, abandoning ship and fringes on flags.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

I've just wasted more minutes of my life watching parts 2 & 3 of the "Victory Explained" video. They are all the same recordings, they just get shorter and shorter. 30 mins, 12 mins, 7 mins.
Probably catering for short attention spans.
I can paraphrase the reasons thus:

"Due process, due process, due process, seal, fee, it never happened, it was never at court, due process, due process, seal, fee, fraud."

There, that should be enough to make you all shut up.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

From OpNott FB:
Amanda Pike wrote:There's another half to come which explains the wording the guy translating it is still working on it. There are 2 elements to it. The due process (this video ) and the wording.
6 hrs
So I guess we will all waste another 30 minutes of our lives. Well, to be honest, I play these things in the background while I get on with something else.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone know who Bradley Knight is ?

Bradley Knight talks about Tom Crawford case
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Bones wrote:Anyone know who Bradley Knight is ?

um um um... um... um um um... um um...
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

hes someone who response usually use to stop evictions, don't think he wanted anything to do with this or they wouldn't take his advice
Last edited by fat frank on Sat May 23, 2015 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

No and I won't be rushing back to check...Bones where did you find him?.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

littleFred wrote:From OpNott FB:
Amanda Pike wrote:There's another half to come which explains the wording the guy translating it is still working on it. There are 2 elements to it. The due process (this video ) and the wording.
6 hrs
So I guess we will all waste another 30 minutes of our lives. Well, to be honest, I play these things in the background while I get on with something else.
Translating what - the judgement from plain English into SovCit - so lose becomes win?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

guilty wrote:I've just wasted more minutes of my life watching parts 2 & 3 of the "Victory Explained" video. They are all the same recordings, they just get shorter and shorter. 30 mins, 12 mins, 7 mins.
Probably catering for short attention spans.
I can paraphrase the reasons thus:

"Due process, due process, due process, seal, fee, it never happened, it was never at court, due process, due process, seal, fee, fraud."

There, that should be enough to make you all shut up.
And what happened to last weeks Victory? :violin:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Bradley Knight 3m 25s: "As you know, I'm not legally qualified." So he isn't a lawyer. In a room of SovCits, he might have the most experience or even the most knowledge of law.

The £173. "Who gives a shit? I'd just pay it." BK misses the significance. Yes, it's a trivial amount. But this is what happened to the endowment policy. Like Tom, BK doesn't realise that the payments to B&B for the main loan were always interest-only.
Bones

Post by Bones »

vampireLOREN wrote:

Lol, I did a search on youtube to see if anyone posted a video of today's demonstration and this came out at the top of the results
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:

Lol, I did a search on youtube to see if anyone posted a video of today's demonstration and this came out at the top of the results
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
And for me the quote of the week on Tom&Guys part one video (posted on facebook) By Jon Dow film maker extraordinary.
" Here we go folks, Tom & Guys video, it is just as I expected "
I think he meant it was a valued piece of information.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Usually when there is a protest or rally you get loads of little snippets posted by people attending on YouTube an Facebook during or at most a couple of hours after the event followed by a longer video by the organisers. Today two sovcit related events at the same time and place and nothing no facebook or twitter posts no YouTube videos normally this lot get out their cam phones and post to YouTube at the drop of a hat.