UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote:Japanese Legalise Translation
Tomu wa handan o katsuga, goshindatta koto ni motodzuite, sorenitaishite apīru!
トムは判断を勝つが、誤審だったことに基づいて、それに対してアピール!

Legalise Translation
Tom wins judgment but then surprises everyone and asks for review and revise on the basis it was a miscarriage of justice, despite overwhelming win!

Oxford English Dictionary Translation
Tom loses Judgment

And Mark Haining Ceylon is saying "it wasn't even a court". :haha:
And Ebert says
And if we want to take him to the cleaners (which I don`t want to;I don`t want to because you have won in a big way now).
Last edited by wanglepin on Tue May 26, 2015 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
wanglepin wrote:Has anyone copied this before it is changed.This appears to be a conversation between Ebert and Crawford prior to the release of the decision.

Full video downloaded, it does appear to show someone is leading TC by the nose, and feeding him nonsense like "Request, Review & Revise" applications. Hilarious.
The way the blue text is composed is not going to win any judge over. Smacks to me the bullet points are a bluff in an attempt to win the public over that have doubted the previous announcements of the win. I'm not convinced by their 'forensic analysis' of the judgement and nor will anyone else be.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Jeffrey wrote:Image

Absolutely amazing. "You paid everything"? The judge explicitly stated that Tom missed payments, there ARE arrears.

Is this part true at all? Now they're claiming Tom did pay the arrears? Why is that never mentioned anywhere in the judgment or by Tom?

But Amanda has already quite clearly stated far from there being nay arrears they have in fact paid a month extra. Do you not realise This?
No???
Me either more new information
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Early on Ebert says you need to look at the Judgement as a whole to understand it. Then proceeds to look at very little parts of it and to take them out of context.

Found a funny part, where in order for Eberts argument to make sense, you have to basically ignore what the Judge has said.
Judgement wrote:I do not agree, I would not expect a fee paid through the online system to appear on Caseman. The PCOL system is largely automated and a claim form would not be generated unless fees criteria are met
Ebert Analysis wrote:Thank you very much. So have you got evidence of the fee? He hasn't got it - he stated it clearly - '...unless fees criteria are met.' They didn't meet them - they haven't got evidence they were met, so it's not valid.
Peanuts 'totes not legal' Analysis wrote:They did meet the fees criteria. The PCOL system won't accept a claim unless a fee is paid to process it, MCOL is basically the same, you can't finish the form and send it to the court without payment. If someone qualifies for fee remission (low income etc) then they have to go through a paper based system. The evidence of the fee is that the case met the criteria to be submitted through PCOL which includes paying the appropriate court fee as part of that submission. Simply put, if they hadn't paid a fee they wouldn't have used PCOL. This is what the Judge is saying, that he is satisfied that a fee was paid because he knows how the court systems work (It is kind of his job to know that)
Eberts analysis of 58 is yet more nonsense and based on not being able to understand plain English. Having seen his work I can well understand how he was able to lose a thousand properties, I wouldn't have confidence in his ability to manage the houses in a monopoly set.

At 9:05 Ebert confirms that he doesn't know what an Endowment mortgage is. Again, how can you amass a number of properties without knowing this. No wonder the empire collapsed.
Warning may contain traces of nut
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

If TC was handed all the money he owed on a plate would he accept it and pay what is due or would he carry on with this absurdity?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Ebert wrote:Or am I completely out of order - talking rubbish?
I believe you are both, Mr Ebert.
97 makes it quite clear why Tom Crawford is in this mess.
97. Factually the position is now clearer. The reason that the Crawford’s owed more at the end of the mortgage than they did at the beginning is that there is no longer an endowment policy
which was supposed to repay the capital borrowed. However that came about, the
Crawford’s have known since at least 1999 that there was no means in place of repaying the
original capital. Mr Crawford was offered the means to repay capital by way of a repayment
mortgage but refused. That explains how we have ended up at the end of the mortgage term
without repayment of capital.
Bones

Post by Bones »

After watching the video a couple of times I have come to a conclusion.

Mr Ebert has told Tom to request a review because the judgement is worded in a way that makes it appear that Tom didn't win, when according to Mr Ebert he did win. :snicker:

So they are not saying Tom lost, only that the judgement appears to confirm that Tom lost but that isn't what it really means. Even though it states Tom lost, they want it reviewed and changed to say that he won. :haha:

I think Mr Ebert is onto something here. This could be the start of a new business for him. Everytime someone says they have lost in court, Mr Ebert can charge them a fee and tell them that they have won and have to request a review of the judgement and ask for it to be changed so that it is written in a way to show that they won and didn't lose, even though they did lose.

Just out of interest, anyone know how much Guy, Mr Ebert and Ceylon are charging for their legal expertise based on so many victories :sarcasmon:

GOODF ? Fat chance, got to pay the 3 pipers first
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

IDIOT wrote:If TC was handed all the money he owed on a plate would he accept it and pay what is due or would he carry on with this absurdity?
I hope he carries on. I really do.Ebert suggest not "taking him [the judge] to the cleaners" while telling crawford that "we" could. I dearly want to see that happen.
Last edited by wanglepin on Tue May 26, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Bones wrote:
Just out of interest, anyone know how much Guy, Mr Ebert and Ceylon are charging for their legal expertise based on so many victories :sarcasmon:
Someone on here linked me to a video where GT let is slip there were some fees involved but I couldn't sit through the full 2 hours+ video of GT talking gibberish to find the exact moment. I think they are doing all this to drive views (£'s) towards the GOODF site.)
Bones

Post by Bones »

Tom Carter wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:In my opinion Crawford, Taylor, Ebert, Waugh and Haining are all as bad as each other. You can't believe anything that comes out of any of their mouths. Ditch the sympathy for Crawford. He is no different to the rest of them.
Wow, I'm obviously missing something here. I would love to have the standard of background knowledge of these clowns to be able to make a sweeping statement like that!

All I know of these people is what has become apparent throughout this case, any further back or depth of connections between them is beyond me
Here is some information about them

Might be a good time to list the people Tom called for help. Call it a rogue's gallery if you will for people that aren't familiar with Tom's legal experts

Let's start with

[*]Michael of Bernicia, aka Michael Waugh,

Details of his lack of success can be found in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10334
The judge said:
17. I refused the application for Mr O’Bernicia to act as amicus as this was misconceived. An amicus is a court appointed lawyer to act independently of the parties, not on behalf of one of them. :haha:

[*]Guy Taylor

Details of his previous stay at her majesty's pleasure and overal lack of any success can be found in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10234

[*]Mr Ebert

Details of the cases he has lost can be found in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10323

[*]Mark "Ceylon" Haining [/b]

Not sure he has had any success in ever doing anything in life. His failure in life can be read here
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10301

[*][/b]Michael "Rogue Male" O'Deira

You can read about Michael's personal success here

http://roguemale.org/2015/01/11/grand-scheme-things/

"Following an unlawful eviction from his home on 04 November 2010, that was RM’s fifth solstice/yuletide of being homeless. "
Last edited by Bones on Tue May 26, 2015 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
I hope Tom Crawford had the sense to insist on a "no win no fee" agreement. :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

When you add up all of the properties that Waugh, Ebert and Taylor have managed to lose themselves, it does seem rather a strange thing to do to employ them as your legal team to assist you in court to try and prevent a repossession.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:When you add up all of the properties that Waugh, Ebert and Taylor have managed to lose themselves, it does seem rather a strange thing to do to employ them as your legal team to assist you in court to try and prevent a repossession.
Michael "Rogue Male" O'Deira lost his own too :whistle:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Is Tom reaching for an Re cheque in his blazer to fund GTs next gallon of lager? :haha: http://makeagif.com/bTK4TN
#six

Post by #six »

It seems pretty clear, since no mention was made of it in the latest video, that Tom has no understanding of how an endowment mortgage works. The single, un changed endowment mortgage will not pay the capital on the property. It's the endowment policy with another company that does that. Why does he not understand that simple point. I cant believe he is as stupid as he is making himself out to be.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Have we had the authoritative pronouncement from SalliNae yet :sarcasmon:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

#six wrote:It seems pretty clear, since no mention was made of it in the latest video, that Tom has no understanding of how an endowment mortgage works. The single, un changed endowment mortgage will not pay the capital on the property. It's the endowment policy with another company that does that. Why does he not understand that simple point. I cant believe he is as stupid as he is making himself out to be.
He doesn't want to understand that point. People can convince themselves of pretty much anything when they don't want to understand a fact, even when that fact is staring them in the face (like say the Flat Earth Society - http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/ - a group of wonderfully harmless nuts who want to think the Earth is flat, but not carried on the back of four elephants riding atop a giant turtle like any sensible flat world would be). If Tom admits that he didn't pay the endowment policy, or recognises that he and Sue cashed it in, then the mess they are in is their own fault. Tom doesn't want that. Tom wants it to be someone else's fault so that someone else can wave a magic wand and make it all better. Unfortunately that's not going to happen.
Warning may contain traces of nut
guilty

Post by guilty »

Could I just add my opinion of the video?

Total bollox!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Tom Carter
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tom Carter »

There is always the possibility that this thread with all its discussion is playing right into their hands. This whole cacophony of smoke screens and mirrors could be being deliberately engineered with the sole purpose of driving traffic to their website & YouTube channel, the Crawford case just being used as the vehicle.

I can't see any other motive or point to it all because the judgement, when all is said and done, is what it is.

The more we all talk about it here the more the issue gets propagated around the internet and in turn the more click through traffic they get. At the end of the day website traffic = £££ to these guys because of carrying adverts.

The more external links pointing directly back to their site that we provide in this thread and elsewhere the more direct traffic we drive their way. In addition, external links equal a higher page ranking with Google.

What do they say... Any publicity, however bad, is good publicity.
:thinking:
PS - The Pt Two video, (total crap), adds nothing new! Crawford still lost!
Tom Carter
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tom Carter »

He doesn't want to understand that point. People can convince themselves of pretty much anything when they don't want to understand a fact, even when that fact is staring them in the face (like say the Flat Earth Society - http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/ - a group of wonderfully harmless nuts who want to think the Earth is flat, but not carried on the back of four elephants riding atop a giant turtle like any sensible flat world would be). If Tom admits that he didn't pay the endowment policy, or recognises that he and Sue cashed it in, then the mess they are in is their own fault. Tom doesn't want that. Tom wants it to be someone else's fault so that someone else can wave a magic wand and make it all better. Unfortunately that's not going to happen.
Just as an island is only an island when viewed from the sea, the earth is only round when viewed from space...lol