Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by PeanutGallery »

littleFred wrote:Have I clicked on the wrong forum? Sorry to interrupt the beer-fest with a boring post about Peter.

He is now getting greedy. Instead of £25 for 50 cheques (ie £0.50 each), he now charges £10 for 5 (ie £2.00 each).
I probably started it, I mentioned Molson's and the derail began. I couldn't help Burnaby's reaction to the beverage that bills itself as the best that Canada has to offer.

In regard to Peter I suspect that he's having some difficulty getting more of the fake cheques printed now that it's become common knowledge they are being used for fraud. So when faced with a dwindling supply he's jacked up the price and is rationing them out. I would imagine that the next set of cheques will be printed on a home printer using normal paper, or scribbled in Pencil on some prison stationary.
Warning may contain traces of nut
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

PeanutGallery wrote:. . .In regard to Peter I suspect that he's having some difficulty getting more of the fake cheques printed now that it's become common knowledge they are being used for fraud. So when faced with a dwindling supply he's jacked up the price and is rationing them out. I would imagine that the next set of cheques will be printed on a home printer using normal paper, or scribbled in Pencil on some prison stationary.
That's a good observation. Peter's like a business owner who can't keep the lights on.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ZcTwsubzk

23 minutes into that video and you'll see Hayes inviting to take £100 off anyone in return for £1000 worth of credit. He call is the Lawful Bank and needs a critical mass of people to put £100 in. I bet he does! A 'critical mass' of people gifting him £100 each in return for £1000 worth of credit would have seen him unbelievably rich. I see this as an early version of the WeRe scam that PoE is trying to pull off as of late.

Scam artists the lot of them.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Are the typical REbank investors sophisticated enough to distinguish between checks printed on proper check paper and checks copied on decent quality bond paper on a commercial printer? In the US, Peter could go into any office-supply store that carries printing services and purchase decent quality paper and print up the checks himself. (Apologies for the American spelling)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Bertiebert on GOOFers demonstrates his complete ignorance of the cheque clearing process:
UK Clearing and CCCC all operate the same function and in a manner similar to the the Royal Mail and its letters and parcels dept - thay scan thousands of cheques per minute then PING the local branch to see if there are funds available, just like dialling up when you're at the till at Morrison's or Sainsbury's trying to pay for your shopping. If the result is SUFFICIENCY then it clears if INSUFFICIENCY it does not.
For all the claims these people make about their 'research' it seems quite beyond them to use Google and read facts.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Are the typical REbank investors sophisticated enough to distinguish between checks printed on proper check paper and checks copied on decent quality bond paper on a commercial printer? In the US, Peter could go into any office-supply store that carries printing services and purchase decent quality paper and print up the checks himself. (Apologies for the American spelling)
I don't think it matters to them. Peter could draw them in pencil on Travelodge notepaper and they'd still believe it.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

guilty wrote: I don't think it matters to them. Peter could draw them in pencil on Travelodge notepaper and they'd still believe it.
:lol:
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

littleFred wrote:Have I clicked on the wrong forum? Sorry to interrupt the beer-fest with a boring post about Peter.

He is now getting greedy. Instead of £25 for 50 cheques (ie £0.50 each), he now charges £10 for 5 (ie £2.00 each).

This is on top of the £10/month membership.

He claims 70 people are joining every day. So his income is now £1,400 per day. I am slightly curious what he does with all the cash. True, he is on the run, staying in Travel Lodges, but doubt he is spending more than, say £200/day. So he has over £7,000 per week to stash somewhere. Not in a bank, obviously.
The claims of 70 new members a day signing up on the website may be true, but we have to remember his Bank and PayPal accounts are frozen and he has been unsuccessful at finding alternative method of payment. At the moment his only source of income is the cash payments he receives at meetings of as far as I am aware there has only been one so far which was attended by fifty people so even if all of them paid the £10 joining fee and £10 for a cheque book which is doubtful that is a maximum of £1000. And if rumours are to belived that he is jumping from hotel to hotel his funds won't last long.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

daltontrumbno wrote:At the moment his only source of income is the cash payments he receives at meetings ...
And by post. When the sucker posts the promissory note, Peter wants it wrapped around £20: £10 for the first month, and £10 for the first 5 cheques. I suspect that is the larger source.

The "5 cheques only" is a smart move. Probably loose-leaf, or simply stapled. It reduces printing and postage costs. He could use Staples or similar instead of a proper cheque printer. It probably only takes 5 cheques for a sucker to realise he has been suckered. While failures are ruthlessly culled from GOODF and POE's FB, this could keep going for a long time.
longdog

Post by longdog »

From over on Goofy...
4everfree - the Manchester address is merely a mail forwarding service and Peter/WeRe Bank's exact location at this time is unknown and probably best kept that way. I don't yet know the outcome of yesterday's meeting but I would guess that plans are in hand to restore the distribution of cheque books asap.
Now call me old fashioned if you will...

<Voice from the back> "You're old fashioned!"

<doggy> "Shut the &%*£ up!"

...but if my bank manager was on the run with my money and operating out of a back-street mail drop "probably best that way" would not be the first thing that crossed my mind. :haha:

Where do they find these idiots? :roll:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

guilty wrote: I don't think it matters to them. Peter could draw them in pencil on Travelodge notepaper and they'd still believe it.
Last edited by wanglepin on Thu May 28, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Were you trying for this?

Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

grixit wrote:Were you trying for this?
They look identical to me. :P
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:Where do they find these idiots? :roll:
That's just the thing, they don't have to go looking for them. They walk in off the street and congregate. They join groups like goofy and put their names on mailing lists. So no effort at all involved.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

wanglepin wrote:
They look identical to me. :P
Not to me. Yours just produces an image not found notice.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

weRe Bank Australia - from 2013 ?????

https://nesaraaustralia.files.wordpress ... e-bank.pdf
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I couldn't help but notice that the Corporate HQ of WeRe Bank is also the home of Passions, offering 'massage services' 7 days a week. Could Peter of England be providing more than banking and insurance services for a tenner a month?

vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:I couldn't help but notice that the Corporate HQ of WeRe Bank is also the home of Passions, offering 'massage services' 7 days a week. Could Peter of England be providing more than banking and insurance services for a tenner a month?

Its in case you want to make a quick deposit :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

vampireLOREN wrote: Its in case you want to make a quick deposit :haha:
SPIT or SWALLOW? :lol: