UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote:
That post is just wrong and shouldn't have been encouraged!
one of many.
Do you have any idea when the bailiffs are likely to turn up to evict Crawford, now he has lost his appeal to appeal?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I am not trying to give you a hard time, I am sure if the mods here thought that to be the case they would soon let me know. I just find your apologetic attitude here for goofers and Ceylon very uncomfortable. I will have to learn to live with what I can’t rise above, I guess.
Nothing said yet by either side that causes me any concerns. We have no problem with debate and vigorous disagreement unless it turns into an ad hominem flame war.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

LordEd wrote:
letissier14 wrote:That post is just wrong and shouldn't have been encouraged!
Yet you did nothing about it, even though you carried the moderator tools to do so.

I believe in your terminology, you have tacitly agreed to its content and accept it.
As a mod on Goodf I did not have any tools to stop it or ban anyone. If it had been brought to my attention I would have certainly spoken to Jon about it.

My role as a Mod was very restricted
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

wanglepin wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Where Was I?Seriously? Do you realise how many posts are made and commented on in goodf on a daily basis?If people had a problem about a post they could make an official complaint via the forum. 60000+ members & 5 admin = you don't read every single post or comment.
A fifteen page thread at the top of the board for almost three weeks + and you didn’t notice it. Ok.
6000 members’ maybe but I reckon of those 6000 members only a dozen or so post regular, that includes the mods.
letissier14 wrote:I don't apologise for anyone and for the record I'm not a moderator on Goodf and haven't been for a long time.
So this isn`t you then?

letissier14

And this isn’t one of your most recent posts just 6 days ago?
Re: The JUDGEMENT EXPLAINED!!!!!!!!!
by letissier14 » Sat May 23, 2015 12:42 pm
letissier14 wrote:This is going to be my last post on the subject of Tom Crawford and on GOODF.Like most people when I saw Toms first video I took him at face value. If this was a case of fraud, then it would be quite right for us to give Tom our full backing and support - that only seems fair!
However, when the Judgment was published, anyone who can read English could only come to one conclusion, Tom had lost his case. It wasn't written in Chinese, Legalise or Chinese Legalise, like Tom and his team would have us believe.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WiduzTF98E
I am not trying to give you a hard time, I am sure if the mods here thought that to be the case they would soon let me know. I just find your apologetic attitude here for goofers and Ceylon very uncomfortable. I will have to learn to live with what I can’t rise above, I guess.
As I said I was a moderator on GOODF but haven't been for some time. If you look at my posts on goodf it does say MOD under my picture but that is far as it goes. The mods on GOODF are Jon, Ceylon, Sallinae, Faljay and Zark - you can find this at the top of any thread!

I think I also said earlier in this thread that I concentrated mainly on publishing latest news to the GOODF facebook page
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

latest news to the GOODF facebook page[/quote]

Can we concentrate on Uncle Tom and his Cabin......please :thinking:
Last edited by vampireLOREN on Fri May 29, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

longdog wrote:Image

I have to say he looks so much like me it's worrying. :D

ETA: You can tell it's not me... I wouldn't be seen dead drinking out of a glass like that :lol:
I have heard that Guy isn't fussy at all what he drinks alcohol out of
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:
longdog wrote:Image

I have to say he looks so much like me it's worrying. :D

ETA: You can tell it's not me... I wouldn't be seen dead drinking out of a glass like that :lol:
I think he is gulping....maybe Tom reaching for his wallet has said "My Shout".
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:
Nor am I.......hic.....
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote:
I think I also said earlier in this thread that I concentrated mainly on publishing latest news
Anything on Tom Crawford`s forthcoming eviction to report?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

wanglepin wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
I think I also said earlier in this thread that I concentrated mainly on publishing latest news
Anything on Tom Crawford`s forthcoming eviction to report?
Not heard anything apart from the arguments on their eviction facebook page between Bradley & Wes
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

wanglepin wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
That post is just wrong and shouldn't have been encouraged!
one of many.
Do you have any idea when the bailiffs are likely to turn up to evict Crawford, now he has lost his appeal to appeal?

Soon.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

This is how Wes keeps dissecting people to remain top of the tree, he cleverly uses the term 'trust' over and over and over... 'how can you trust him after all he's done' says Wes... he's like a stuck record. Bradley Knight though lolol 'erm ur urm ur err erm urm' his videos are tragically 'erm urm errr' made.
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I don't remember seeing this 3 min clip from RT news back in January this year,but I have to smile at Roger Hayes getting in on the act at Crawford's soon to be empty house, with this quote from RT news
We have the evidence, we have the facts to present to the court and the courts ignore us. The courts say we are not interested in that, and the reason they do that is because the judiciary have been told ‘if you find against the banks the whole financial system will collapse.`
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6l5BqDRKq0,
It reminds of when Guy Taylor spoke of "memorandum" that was supposed to have been discovered at the Ebert eviction telling the police to ignore all court documents.The goofers jumped on this as some kind of evidence that "they were all in it together".
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:No offence letissier14 you are acting as an apologist for goodf, Mark Haining Ceylon and most of it's members. An opologist for people who are regularly allowed to get away with posting blatant lies. Indeed, allowed to and encouraged to...
He also had admitted on that thread to:
Stalking, blackmail, threatening behaviour and to extortion. He wasn't stopped by you or asked by you or by a single mod to verify what he was suggesting others should and can do.] Where were you?
Gentlemen, let's step away from debating each other's moral rectitude. There is no reason why L14 should have have to apologise for nasty messages posted by others on GOOFy, or why he should be the scapegoat for any grievances against that board.

We are not going to do this. It won't end happily, and it will only give joy to certain others.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

snip....
and the reason they do that is because the judiciary have been told ‘if you find against the banks the whole financial system will collapse.`
Has Hayes ever produced any evidence that proves his claim?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I guarantee we will find out in the usual manner. Tom will put out an emergency call to action for people to swarm and obstruct the bailiffs for an "illegal eviction" while crying "how can they evict us if we won the case".

Assuming they don't pay off the arrears and reach some agreement with the bank.
#six

Post by #six »

Jeffrey wrote:
I guarantee we will find out in the usual manner. Tom will put out an emergency call to action for people to swarm and obstruct the bailiffs for an "illegal eviction" while crying "how can they evict us if we won the case".

Assuming they don't pay off the arrears and reach some agreement with the bank.
The longer this goes on the less chance of Tom coming to agreement with the bank. It's obvious he's a proud man so unlikely to admit he's wrong. He's also an fool. And a proud fool is a very dangerous combination.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Surely I can't be the only one to have noticed that as soon as anyone finds anything reasonably concrete to "prove" that tc and Co did indeed lose, then suddenly they get attacked from all sides and made out to be government spies or some such shite.

Hannah shot bolt has recieved some terrible grief, shocking considering she's pregnant even they hough she appears to be able to hold her own....the poor Nottingham post reporter.......Danny Bamping...Letissier14 (he's taken it from all sides)..........Bradley knight. Strange considering he was working closely with response for some time but now the prince is handing over to tc I guess Bradley isn't needed?

Clearly their need to discredit anyone who may expose the truth only goes to prove they really are producing the necessary to build a replacement for the home they are about to lose
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
snip....
and the reason they do that is because the judiciary have been told ‘if you find against the banks the whole financial system will collapse.`
Has Hayes ever produced any evidence that proves his claim?
Only a few people and Roger Hayes know of this threat to the financial system rumple, you should know that by now . Have you forgotten this bit of inside information Hayes shared with us?
Judges know how the ‘legal fiction’ applies to each of us, but barristers, solicitors, Magistrates and politicians mostly do not – it is a closely guarded secret.
And Roger knows too of course.
http://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com ... control-us
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jeffrey wrote:I guarantee we will find out in the usual manner. Tom will put out an emergency call to action for people to swarm and obstruct the bailiffs for an "illegal eviction" while crying "how can they evict us if we won the case".
I do not think he will have the opportunity to do this, next time. It will be a surprise visit, with sufficient manpower, equipment and police backup to ensure that possession is taken swiftly.

It will be very interesting to see what response he gets to any call for help. Obviously there are a few dozen hardcore believers who won't be put off, but I would be surprised if he could muster the large turnout again. This may be especially relevant if TC goes right off the edge and asks for a mob to come and help him forcibly re-take occupancy of the house after being evicted.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.