Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: Its in case you want to make a quick deposit :haha:
SPIT or SWALLOW? :lol:
Does that come free (once you pay two years membership in advance) with the new WeRe Bank Happy Ending account ?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:weRe Bank Australia - from 2013 ?????

https://nesaraaustralia.files.wordpress ... e-bank.pdf
Looks like it - Page 1 - "Written by Peter Smith"

So it seems he has run this same scam down-under. And all over the place, when you follow a few links.

https://nesaraaustralia.wordpress.com/2 ... were-bank/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib8iRo3qtyo
https://nesaraaustralia.files.wordpress ... -flyer.pdf

Who is Peter of England?
Peter of England is an idea, a concept if you will, standing for justice, tolerance and truth. It seeks to release people from fear, ignorance and superstition and reveal the truth which TPTB wish to keep hidden. To this extent Peter of England may be seen as a threat to organised governments and the global elite and their controlling blood-line families. This threat where it is real is real and where imagined is imagined!

(https://nesaraaustralia.files.wordpress ... is-da_.pdf)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Hercule Parrot wrote:So it seems he has run this same scam down-under. And all over the place, when you follow a few links.
But these are just old videos on his YouTube channel, and documents from his old website.

I don't think he has sold chequebooks or anything of any significance before this year. Unless you know different?

Sure, his scheme has been available for a couple of years, and world-wide. But until chequebooks came along, no-one was interested.
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:So it seems he has run this same scam down-under. And all over the place, when you follow a few links.
But these are just old videos on his YouTube channel, and documents from his old website.

I don't think he has sold chequebooks or anything of any significance before this year. Unless you know different?

Sure, his scheme has been available for a couple of years, and world-wide. But until chequebooks came along, no-one was interested.
Didn't he claim in one of his videos that for the past so many years he had been living in self imposed exile in france and all that nonsense about becoming Peter of England

Yet it appears that exile didn't stop him testing out WeRe bank in the past :naughty:
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Peter claimed he sold a few of his "free fuel" scams in the past. I've mentioned this upthread somewhere.

He also mentioned in a video that he "proved" his Re units worked in France. I forget the very vague details that Peter gave; it was something like Peter did some work for a bloke, and instead of the bloke paying cash, he signed Peter's little book, which meant that Peter got paid in Res.

As far as I know, Peter has never claimed that he has tried to pay anything with a WeRe cheque. There was a hint that the upcoming insurance scam would come from a £500,000 cheque by Peter to pay the bond that would exempt cars that he owns from the need for insurance.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

littleFred wrote:
He also mentioned in a video that he "proved" his Re units worked in France. I forget the very vague details that Peter gave; it was something like Peter did some work for a bloke, and instead of the bloke paying cash, he signed Peter's little book, which meant that Peter got paid in Res.
And the frenchman scratched his head and said "ils sont fous ces anglais".
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

mufc1959 wrote:I couldn't help but notice that the Corporate HQ of WeRe Bank is also the home of Passions, offering 'massage services' 7 days a week. Could Peter of England be providing more than banking and insurance services for a tenner a month?

I guess we were wrong when we said Pete's clients would not be getting a happy ending.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The lockdown on GOODF and the silence on FB (apart from various people imploring Peter to get in touch with them) suggests that something might have gone horribly wrong for Peter of England and WeRe Bank ...
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I just browsed the PoE facebook and saw something that made me question if Peter is actually pulling off a masterful troll or if he is just an absolute idiot.

He has a post highlighting the danger of the Oculus rift technology (Oculus is a 3d VR headset that has been gaining some traction recently and a number of games and developers support it). But why is it especially funny that Peter's warning against the technology on Facebook?

Well because Facebook bought Oculus for $2 billion (in real money, not made up REal money) so Peter is using Facebook to warn us against using Facebook which is a warning we can only see on Facebook.
Warning may contain traces of nut
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

mufc1959 wrote:The lockdown on GOODF and the silence on FB (apart from various people imploring Peter to get in touch with them) suggests that something might have gone horribly wrong for Peter of England and WeRe Bank ...
I think it all went all horribly wrong for PoE when he sold his first cheque book 8)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think it's too soon for WERE to have attracted the attention of the authorities.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

There must be quite an amount of bouncing cheques out there by now . How long has it been since the big WeRe bank launch 4-5 weeks?
EDIT just spotted this over in goof world
looks suspiciously like an tall story Assassin post to me
Re: were success
Postby jimduf22 » Wed May 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Just phoned Paul broadbent to ask about fraud on these cheques. He was not willing to discuss anything over the phone but wants to meet up with me and discuss it. Should I meet up with him?
jimduf22
New Recruit
New Recruit

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WlkuzTF98E
Paul Broadbent is the Guy who signed the Southend Council Warning of these bouncing cheques, I belive.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Paul Broadbent is the Guy who signed the Southend Council Warning of these bouncing cheques, I belive.
The notice has now been taken down. A Goofer said something along the lines that this is because Southend Council knew it was bogus. More likely, Paul Broadbent was inundated with phone calls from idiots wanting to educate him about WeRe Bank.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:There must be quite an amount of bouncing cheques out there by now . How long has it been since the big WeRe bank launch 4-5 weeks?
Yes, I think the fraud prevention systems are alerted to werecheques now. Despite the claims on GOOFy, they're not going to be accepted as discharge of a debt.

The mood of the stupid greedy weremembers is still hopeful, but I can't see that lasting forever. PoE is just trying to keep it going while he sells another batch of worthless chequebooks.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

letissier14 wrote:weRe Bank Australia - from 2013 ?????

https://nesaraaustralia.files.wordpress ... e-bank.pdf
Pete's been trying to get this thing to fly for a LONG time. I started this thread on him back in September 2014 and when I did I had doubts about it having any real validity on the forum because at that time he'd gone quiet and hadn't released a video for quite a while, almost a year in fact at that time.

I guess this was when he was in France doing the whole self imposed exile thing. This thread remained pretty much dead, after we'd had a brief laugh at some of his old court antics and mocked the idea of WeRe bank and it was consigned to the ether. It was only in Apr 2015 that LittleFred restarted this thread having recognised that Peter was moving from 'harmless nutter' to 'guru/scammer' and things took off from their.

We don't know why he suddenly gained traction with a scam that had been quietly failing for years before. A concern is that by creating the thread about him, because I debunked him, I might have steered some of the harder core onto him (who may have in their paranoid ways believed that because he was being debunked he must be onto something, otherwise why would they debunk him). But for whatever reason suddenly people paid him attention.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Peanut Gallery wrote:A concern is that by creating the thread about him, because I debunked him, I might have steered some of the harder core onto him ...
I think you over-estimate the bad influence Quatloos has on the harder core. I'm sure they place more credibility on sites like GOODF, and I'm sure this scam took off simply because of the cheque-books, helped by the tacit approval of Ceylon, Tom and the rest. I doubt that our warning signs encouraged many to join in, and I certainly hope we have discouraged more.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I finally watched the Peter / WERE Bank video where they explain the bank.

Peter discloses that he was subject of an FSA inquiry for some type of investment fraud where he promised 300% returns, have we ever looked into that?

Other thing that stood out was how many conspiracy theories and general nuttery he was familiar with.

His previous schemes make me think this is an experienced con artist, but the references to things like OPPT and aliens and Rob Menard make me think otherwise. Very odd.
Bones

Post by Bones »

As we know on good old GOODF - Ceylon has locked teh WeRe (and for that matter Tom's) thread.

However, to show that clearly there are double standard and locking the thread is pointless - Bertie has created a new thread to promote the next meeting. Ceylon has created a thread on a different topic after Bertie created the latest WeRe bank one, so he is aware of it.

So it looks like, you can only post about WeRe bank when you are promoting it and earning Peter more money. - Meetings are now going to be weekly, Peter wants as much money as he can before even the idiots wake up.

I still don't understand how they are taking him seriously. He is taking the piss out of them everyday and they are lapping it up. His SPIT or SWALLOW payments from the massage parlour and now meeting in a pub called the fleece. I am starting to think Peter is pushing the piss taking just to see how gullible these SovCit's are and is just sitting back and laughing at them.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Maybe someone should inform the local constabulary that a meeting is taking place at that pub and that at that meeting a person shall be taking payment for a service that provides dodgy cheques.

It might help put a stop to his schemes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Bones

Post by Bones »

daveBeeston wrote:Maybe someone should inform the local constabulary that a meeting is taking place at that pub and that at that meeting a person shall be taking payment for a service that provides dodgy cheques.

It might help put a stop to his schemes.
A very good idea

If anyone would also like to contact this establishment to advise them of the nature of this meeting

http://whatpub.com/pubs/LAS/1598/fleece ... makerfield

Fleece Hotel

9-11 Warrington Road
Ashton-in-Makerfield
WN4 9PL
View on Map

No real ale Real Ale is NOT Available

Telephone (01942) 715649

Opening Times

Monday-Thursday: 11am - 11pm, Friday/Saturday: 11am - midnight.; Sunday: 11am - 10:30. Sun

About the Pub

On the edge of the town centre, the Fleece is a good venue for live music, live bands are normally on Fri & Sat nights with the majority being rock genre. On Sunday there is Karaoke.

Regular Beers

This pub serves 1 regular beer.