rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Have you forgotten this bit of inside information Hayes shared with us

How could I ever forget it? :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Have you forgotten this bit of inside information Hayes shared with us

How could I ever forget it? :lol:
This was funnier
If you would like to write to Roger with your support, you can write to him at:

HMP Liverpool, 68 Hornby Road Liverpool L9 3DF

His prisoner number is: A8953CP
:haha: :haha: :haha:
http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/update- ... oger-hayes
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Tom won't be told before he's going to be evicted, he may not even be in on the day when it happens. I'd wager that it would be organised and planned and that means it would also be fast. Once the bailiff has entered the property Tom would become a trespasser and be liable to being removed with reasonable force. If he wasn't inside the property at the time and say was out for the day, then he would not be allowed to return.

In fact the best thing the bank could do would be to evict him while he was out. He'd be most likely to try and kick up a fuss or make a scene to make it look as though the Bailiffs were assaulting him.

I'd think that at short notice they'd only be able to get the stand and talk loudly at the enforcement officer types and certainly not enough numbers to be able to make a stand or create wider civil unrest. The worst mistake the Bailiffs could make is to tell team Crawford when they are coming and I don't think they will be this stupid, especially after the last time.

Of course the wider ramifications may well be that we have another Bodenham event where Tom goes to 'reclaim' his property, possibly long after it has been sold to a new owner.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:Tom won't be told before he's going to be evicted, he may not even be in on the day when it happens. I'd wager that it would be organised and planned and that means it would also be fast.
Yes, me too. I think the Police will insist on a carefully-planned surprise visit. Another mob siege would cost hundreds of officer-days to manage safely, and tie up scarce resources like public order serials & aerial units. They will want a fast, decisive operation.
PeanutGallery wrote:Of course the wider ramifications may well be that we have another Bodenham event where Tom goes to 'reclaim' his property, possibly long after it has been sold to a new owner.
And he's stupid enough to try that. But the police have straightforward powers of arrest and prosecution, bail conditions, civil injunctions etc. If he persists he will (like Ebert) go to jail.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

be funny if they billed tom for all the costs, and declared him bankrupt
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

fat frank wrote:be funny if they billed tom for all the costs, and declared him bankrupt

Could they sue him for obstruction or defamation of character?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

midjit-gems wrote:
fat frank wrote:be funny if they billed tom for all the costs, and declared him bankrupt

be fun to find out, as they have basically accused the judge of fraud and working for a private company
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Tom may well find himself still in financial difficulties even after the property is sold. It is entirely possible that the amount he has cost UKAR in lawyers fees will swallow up any equity he had remaining in the property (in fact one of the reasons they didn't ask the Judge for costs is because they have a clause allowing them to add it on to the arrears and the Judge may take a different view to how much of a costs the lawyers should get (this way they don't risk only being awarded a portion of their fee, they get the whole thing)), plus any arrears would be capitalised once the property was sold and all of this would serve to reduce Tom's equity. That and because it will go up for auction, it won't get as high a price as it would on the open market.

It is entirely possible that Tom might well come out of this not only absent a house but also still in a considerable amount of debt. It will also destroy his credit rating, which will make it harder for him to find somewhere else to live. I think it may be fair to say that Tom's retirement plans will be significantly put on hold because of the help he's gotten from his friends.

As for a repeat of the battle of Bodenham, I believe Russ McGarry tried the same thing as Guy, admittedly he broke back into his property by making a hole in the roof and then opening the shutters from the inside, I think he managed to avoid Jail time although he was eventually re-evicted this time by the bailiffs who just turned up and dragged him out without warning. He may have been liable for a charge of criminal damage for removing the tiles, but without any knowledge if he was charged or not I can't say.

Of course Tom isn't spry enough to be breaking in through roofs but I would imagine that once the property was sold, and I imagine it would sell (it should after all have very good floors and generally be in good decorative order), in fact it's the sort of property I'd consider adding to a portfolio (if I was investing in that area (although I'd still be sort of tempted - if the cash were to turn up - just because it would make for an interesting souvenir and let's face it don't we ALL want to see what all this fuss was about anyway)).
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

fat frank wrote:
midjit-gems wrote:

be fun to find out, as they have basically accused the judge of fraud and working for a private company
That would probably come under contempt of court, but the Judge is unlikely to do anything about it (they expect their decisions to be criticised to a certain extent and allow the losing party a degree of leeway). Tom would only be obstructing if he refused to leave, but the police would likely view this as a breach of the peace. They'd probably arrest him, take him out of the property, wait for the bailiffs to change the locks and secure, then de-arrest him and let him sort out finding somewhere to stay for the night.

That would be the sensible way to deal with it, nobody wants to put Tom in custody - unless he does something really daft and the Police can use their powers of arrest to allow the Bailiffs to carry out the wishes of the court in peace.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

PeanutGallery wrote:
It is entirely possible that Tom might well come out of this not only absent a house but also still in a considerable amount of debt.
Well at least he would know which website to visit to get him out of debt, and for free :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:As for a repeat of the battle of Bodenham, I believe Russ McGarry tried the same thing as Guy, admittedly he broke back into his property by making a hole in the roof and then opening the shutters from the inside, I think he managed to avoid Jail time although he was eventually re-evicted this time by the bailiffs who just turned up and dragged him out without warning. He may have been liable for a charge of criminal damage for removing the tiles, but without any knowledge if he was charged or not I can't say.
I haven't heard anything about McGarry recently. We had those false claims in January that all the police officers present at his eviction had been "found guilty, by the professional standards branch of investigation and the civil litigation department of 7 counts of misconduct in office". But it's all gone a bit quiet since then. Does anyone know where he is?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The last video he uploaded, which I believe was filmed by him behind the camera and questioning, was filmed in Liverpool. In it he said he had come down from Wigan. His YouTube account is active, although not as much as it used to be and he isn't or at least doesn't seem to be repeating other peoples videos.

It's the usual hyperbole and exaggeration, saying that the Police stopping people from bringing food and water to protesters was a form of torture.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:... it should after all have very good floors ...
:haha:
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:As for a repeat of the battle of Bodenham, I believe Russ McGarry tried the same thing as Guy, admittedly he broke back into his property by making a hole in the roof and then opening the shutters from the inside, I think he managed to avoid Jail time although he was eventually re-evicted this time by the bailiffs who just turned up and dragged him out without warning. He may have been liable for a charge of criminal damage for removing the tiles, but without any knowledge if he was charged or not I can't say.
I haven't heard anything about McGarry recently. We had those false claims in January that all the police officers present at his eviction had been "found guilty, by the professional standards branch of investigation and the civil litigation department of 7 counts of misconduct in office". But it's all gone a bit quiet since then. Does anyone know where he is?
I pointed out on his YT video about the police officers being found guilty that GMP had no record of such a finding on their public record of misconduct investigations. He replied that the cases were still going on. Guy and Tom like reporting misconduct at police stations so I suspect that is all that has actually happened.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

"found guilty, by the professional standards branch of investigation and the civil litigation department of 7 counts of misconduct in office

is probable a branch of the common law court that sits in the local mcdonalds
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
I pointed out on his YT video about the police officers being found guilty that GMP had no record of such a finding on their public record of misconduct investigations. He replied that the cases were still going on. Guy and Tom like reporting misconduct at police stations so I suspect that is all that has actually happened.
If the Police are guilty of anything it is in Humouring these idiots by politely listening with various degrees of feigned interest, to my humble self it would be better to state something along the lines of "are you finished sir/madam? may I say your opinions have no interest to me at all and unless I can assist in a totally different matter? may I wish you a good day". :whistle:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:... it should after all have very good floors ...
:haha:
This speaks for itself, it has nothing to do with floors that I can see.
https://youtu.be/Euz1HpwLoIE

Talent always comes through. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

In response to the question

Why are the were bank and Tom's Case forums locked?

Ceylon said
ceylon wrote:

Postby ceylon » Sat May 30, 2015 10:48 am
how very very odd

your first post and you want to know about something that you should have no idea about

very odd
Ceylon, firstly GOODF is not the only site that discusses WeRe bank and Tom - sorry to burst your bubble of self importance. Secondly, everyone can see the padlocks showing that they are locked

And the 2015 prize,for 'WTF are you' goes to Salinae
Salinae wrote:
Re: Why are the were bank and Tom's Case forums locked?

Postby SalliNae » Sat May 30, 2015 11:13 am
New members who genuinely want to come on this site to remove the fear of personal issues, learn the truth and find the best remedy most suitable for them will always be welcome to post and share. New members who are clearly here to disrupt, spread disinformation and undermine topics should not bother.

Most seasoned members remember when they joined, their fear and confusion and their requests for help when something personal affected them. They did not log on, go straight to news headlines and attack the efforts of others who were being the change they wanted to see. As such, it is only the newbies of dubious origin that have to ask why these forums are blocked for it is the object of their attention.

Intent is everything. There are all sorts of personalities on this site from all walks of life but the one thing that they have in common, from the angriest to the most spiritual, is intent to make a difference. To see change and to support those who are walking their paths to make their own change all for the benefit of everyone.
What did ceylon say on one of his videos, ask questions, if you don't know something come and ask questions. We love questions. Just doesn't like answering them :brickwall:

Salinae feels asking the question "Why are the were bank and Tom's Case forums locked?" is an attempt to "disrupt, spread disinformation", when clearly all this member wanted to do was "learn the truth"

Salinae is nothing more but a backing singer for Ceylon. Salinae has a knack of making jimmyw even look half sensible compared to the nonsense Salinae posts

No doubt the user that dare asked a question, has been secretly banned already
Last edited by Bones on Sat May 30, 2015 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Ceylon and SallieNae have lost the plot.

(a) Preventing newbies from posting also prevents old-timers from posting.

(b) We were all newbies, once, on every topic we have encountered. Newbies learn by asking. What is wrong with that? In a cult, questions are forbidden. Newbies are expected to learn the dogma as established by the old-timers. But Ceylon keeps changing the dogma. Thus, old-timers are also forbidden from asking questions.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:
ceylon wrote:

Postby ceylon » Sat May 30, 2015 10:48 am
how very very odd

your first post and you want to know about something....... that you should have no idea about

very odd
And calls it "very odd"?
Well how about this bit of logic Ceylon. In the real world of forward thinking man, I usually ask questions because I want answers to something I don't know the answer to, that includes, answers to those things I have no idea about, that is why I ask.