Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by littleFred »

bertiebert wrote:Many cheques have been sent out and over 12,000 will be in the market place as of the first week of June 2015. Most have NOT been returned and most have NOT been questioned by the banks and card companies.
The "12,000" is the number of cheques issued to suckers. The vast majority have not been used. So, obviously, most have not been returned or questioned by the banks, because they are sitting unused in the chequebooks.

This is another deception from bertiebert to persuade the suckers that the cheques work.
#six
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by #six »

littleFred wrote:
bertiebert wrote:Many cheques have been sent out and over 12,000 will be in the market place as of the first week of June 2015. Most have NOT been returned and most have NOT been questioned by the banks and card companies.
The "12,000" is the number of cheques issued to suckers. The vast majority have not been used. So, obviously, most have not been returned or questioned by the banks, because they are sitting unused in the chequebooks.

This is another deception from bertiebert to persuade the suckers that the cheques work.
And one would assume that of the remainder, the majority are being held as evidence for any potential fraud investigation.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I would imagine most have not been returned or questioned as those that have been sent will simply have been binned by the company they where sent to or passed onto the police for further investigation of attempted fraud.

According to a post on the moneysavingexpert site http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... ?t=5248088Southend Council have contacted the Met Police about the cheques and other Councils and organisations are being made aware via the LGA.
Barclays bank have also made branches aware and have told them not to accept the cheques.

Hopefully the Police will act swiftly to stop this blatant scam and fraud.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

daveBeeston wrote:
I hope the police don't. When you think about it none of the cheques will clear and they will all be returned. The only people who are getting scammed are the GOOFs and IMO they are fair game. I find it highly amusing that the GOOFs are being well and truly shafted by one of their own and I hope it costs them lots of money. Not only in what they pay PoE but also in the late payment fees and extra interest. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people. Long may it continue.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:
I hope the police don't. When you think about it none of the cheques will clear and they will all be returned. The only people who are getting scammed are the GOOFs and IMO they are fair game. I find it highly amusing that the GOOFs are being well and truly shafted by one of their own and I hope it costs them lots of money. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people. Long may it continue.
As that Great Spokesman for Sanity the Late Lamented W.C.Fields would say
"Never give a Sucker an even Break". :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:
I hope the police don't. When you think about it none of the cheques will clear and they will all be returned. The only people who are getting scammed are the GOOFs and IMO they are fair game. I find it highly amusing that the GOOFs are being well and truly shafted by one of their own and I hope it costs them lots of money. Not only in what they pay PoE but also in the late payment fees and extra interest. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people. Long may it continue.
They may be gullible but that does not mean they should be allowed to be scammed by a fraudster, he needs stopping as he is giving false hope to those who are looking for help(not to mention potentially being prosecuted themselves for writing bad checks). No matter how you feel about the GOOF's they don't deserve to be fleeced out of money, the only ones who deserved to loose are those leading the scams.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

daveBeeston wrote:
They may be gullible but that does not mean they should be allowed to be scammed by a fraudster, he needs stopping as he is giving false hope to those who are looking for help(not to mention potentially being prosecuted themselves for writing bad checks). No matter how you feel about the GOOF's they don't deserve to be fleeced out of money, the only ones who deserved to loose are those leading the scams.
We'll have to agree to disagree. The GOOFs do their best to fleece others out of money and now they are getting some of their own medicine. Good job too IMO.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Unfortunately there is also a real cost to the recipients, especially if they deposit them, and they are returned. I had asked about this when the Council warning letter was distributed, and stated that accepting these checks will result in financial loss to the council. Who ends up paying for that? Everyone else? So while I am happy to see these WeRe Bank customers idiots mess up their credit, incur more charges, default on their obligations, end up in court, untimely, the longer this fraud goes on, the more damage the checks can do to those who try to deposit them.

While in theory, any monetary damage done by the check writer can be recovered, the fact is those who do this have no intention to actually pay, ever, so while the obligation may increase, the amount they pay will remain the same, Zero.

So while this is entertaining for us to watch, it isn't going to end well, and the sooner this is stopped the better. However, I would like to see a large and public response, against PoE and those that tried to pass these checks. They all need to go down, to prevent anyone else deciding to start their own fake bank, print their own fake checks, and set up their own fake clearing line. In fact it amazes me that no one at GOOFy has set up a parallel bank of their own, or print their own checks. After all, if there is no need to get a banking charters to become a bank, and no need to obey regulations as a bank, and no need actually have any real money, accept real deposits, or transfer real cash, I don’t see why anyone couldn’t just do what PoE is doing.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:
12,000 cheques, 50 per book = 240 books.
240 books @ £25 each = £6,000 or as Ceylon would say £6,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each person with a cheque book must also be a member of WeRe bank 240 x £10 = £2,400

That isn't even including those that are members and don't have cheque books.

Peter has made at the very least £8,400 in the space of a month.

As for Bertie's claims of cheque's being cleared. Bertie, is or at the person that has told Bertie this information is wrong and is telling lies. I work for the FOS and have done for the last 8 years (well 7 years 11 months and 1 day). I know for a fact after speaking to a number of banks and credit card providers that none of these cheques have been processed and cleared. Not a single WeRe cheque has resulted in funds being paid from WeRe Bank to another retail bank or credit card provider.

To put it as clearly as I can, not a single WeRe cheque out of those 12,000 that Peter has sold has been cleared in a real world banking context. It is impossible for a WeRe Bank cheque to clear. Furthermore, the appropriate authorities are aware and monitoring events as they continue to develop.

if you give someone enough rope they will hang themselves

I may joke around when I post on here but as a person, especially when it comes to work, I am very serious.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:
Mange tout rumpel, scammers scammimg (failing) the scammer. These bottom feeders would take their elderly loved ones last fiver. I find it quite astounding the lengths these SOV CITs will go to get a free meal ticket even though deep down they must surely know it's pure fantasy. GOOFers either don't want to work or can't find employment but either way the site is very unhealthy in that it advocates gibberish Law breaking schemes which reels in increased debt for its members. My dog would have more intelligence than to sign up for this scam (sorry jimmyx) totally agree rumpel. :snicker:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I actually think Peter needs to be arrested, as does anyone stupid enough to have bought one of his cheques and then used them.

The problem is that innocent third parties could be harmed by this and that is why it needs to be stopped. Businesses could be sent a fake cheque to cover an outstanding bill, only to then find themselves getting into an argument about whether it was 'presented for clearing' or what have you.

Sure it's nice to think that the GOOFs are being scammed, but they aren't the only potential victims of this.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

The major problem with this is, the defunct/false/imaginary (scam?) cheques have a penalty.. Standard banking fees.. and a business posting one in, get charged a (usually) higher rate vs a personal rate. Then the follow up to that is also.. now with funds in non-existance, what does the business do. They have to file or process through legal means (in the end with all of these conspiracy - fringe - self-deluded - imaginary - types of people, legal recourse is usually needed), incurring additional costs, and time. This has the potential for costing some businesses seriously. (whether it does or not, is a different story, but it does have the potential to cause massive damage to a small business)
One of the biggest 'moral?' ideas that the SOV Cit seem to keep yammering is .. 'Do No Harm' .. yet, stealing (which is what in essence they do by using a fake/bogus cheque) is causing another person/business harm... :sarcasmon: Oh wait, they can do that, because they are hurting the Corporation.. the Man.. and THAT is allowable..
tm169
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by tm169 »

I'm always tempted to engage in a bit of schadenfreude when people end up getting themselves into a worse situation by following an OPCA method. Certainly some of it motivated by simple greed and I think they deserve everything they get.

On the other hand many of the posters on goodf are demonstrably mentally unwell, some making reference to specific mental health problems. Others might not be unwell per se but are deeply entrenched in debt and desperate to the point of wanting to try anything. The main posters on the forum try to put on an air of cheerful camaraderie but many are distressed and in need to legal advice. I also think in the context of the abolition of legal aid, scaling back of advice centres and obviously the economic downturn which has caused small businesses to fail as well as redundancies etc.

The real perpetrators are people who are apparently [relatively] financially secure but exploit others either for cash like Peter or to further their own ideologies like Ceylon (although I'm sure he makes a tidy living from goodf too).
guilty

Post by guilty »

Peter says
It's all being worked on already - ReFuel for fuel and ReInsurance for tax and Insurance ...coming soon
Yes! Free fuel from WeRe....

That'll work well :roll:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Llwellyn wrote:now with funds in non-existance, what does the business do. They have to file or process through legal means (in the end with all of these conspiracy - fringe - self-deluded - imaginary - types of people, legal recourse is usually needed), incurring additional costs, and time. This has the potential for costing some businesses seriously. (whether it does or not, is a different story, but it does have the potential to cause massive damage to a small business)
While I have no doubt Alan Peter Michael Smith ("aPMS") the con man only cares about the cash flow, I think Peter of England ("pPoE") wants above to happen to the below, while ignoring the impact to small bsinesses:
ASSURED DEBT ERADICATION ON ALL “PUBLIC SIDE OF THE LEDGER LIABILITIES” as follows:

CREDIT CARD DEBTS

BANKRUPTCY SETTLEMENTS

MORTGAGE RE-PAYMENTS

MORTGAGE ARREARS
CREDIT AGREEMENTS

CREDIT CARD RE-PAYMENTS

STUDENT LOANS

CREDIT CARD ARREARS
COUNCIL TAX DEMANDS

COUNCIL TAX ARREARS

TV LICENCE

ROAD TAX

H.M.R.C - VAT, PAYE, SA, FINES
COURT FINES - ANY DEMAND FOR PAYMENT FROM H.M.Courts

SHERIFF OR BAILIFF ORDERS/WARRANTS FOR MONETARY ORDERS

SPEEDING, PARKING TICKETS - ANY POLICE ENFORCEMENT ORDERS

VEHICLE, TRACTOR, MACHINERY CREDIT REPAYMENTS
PROBATE DEBTS - FAMILY ESTATE

UTILITIES - GAS, WATER, ELECTRIC
And I really believe we have two people here aPMS the conman and PoE the FMOTL. However, on this long con, I think e is starting to loose the plot and both are merging into one
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

tm169 wrote:I'm always tempted to engage in a bit of schadenfreude when people end up getting themselves into a worse situation by following an OPCA method. Certainly some of it motivated by simple greed and I think they deserve everything they get.

On the other hand many of the posters on goodf are demonstrably mentally unwell, some making reference to specific mental health problems. Others might not be unwell per se but are deeply entrenched in debt and desperate to the point of wanting to try anything. The main posters on the forum try to put on an air of cheerful camaraderie but many are distressed and in need to legal advice. I also think in the context of the abolition of legal aid, scaling back of advice centres and obviously the economic downturn which has caused small businesses to fail as well as redundancies etc.

The real perpetrators are people who are apparently [relatively] financially secure but exploit others either for cash like Peter or to further their own ideologies like Ceylon (although I'm sure he makes a tidy living from goodf too).
Great comment.

In my opinion Piss Take of England and Ceylon are no better than the debt collectors they deride so much. It's a sales game to them. Their victims are hundreds if not thousands of pounds in debt yet for the small sum of a few pounds for some information or a bent cheque the gullible might see an easy way out of their financial problems.

Sales is a numbers game at the end of the day. Put enough fake posts on GOODF about how much so many have saved and it's inevitable that people with genuine problems will get sucked in and pay the relatively small price and get fleeced by these scammers who will not back the victim up at a later date. Remember the 'do your own research' disclaimer, it's all there after we've had your £7 off you.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

tm169 wrote:I'm always tempted to engage in a bit of schadenfreude
Schadenfreude is the internet's favorite word.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

It's probably a good idea to have started a new thread to deal with issues around Tom Crawford's potential eviction as this one seems to have drifted a little (or a lot). Actually I rather forgot that my OP wasn't even about Tom's own case but about him sending an email to a large group of politicians etc to advise them of the "organised crime and international terrorism".

As one of those recipients was my own MP I wrote to them to ask about he Government's view on the "common law/ lawful rebellion/ sovereign citizen" movement and if they had any plans to deal combat the harmful and misleading propaganda they disseminate. Predictably the reply oozed with complacency. I imagine any response to Tom would have been in similar vein. We certainly haven't heard any more about this from Tom, Guy etc.

Neither have we heard any more about the investigation by the police's "complex crime" division in London.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

daveBeeston wrote: They may be gullible but that does not mean they should be allowed to be scammed by a fraudster,....... No matter how you feel about the GOOF's they don't deserve to be fleeced out of money, the only ones who deserved to loose are those leading the scams.
I admit there may well be a few gullible amongst Peter of England's victims. But these goofers should know by now at least that if one cheque has bounced then they ALL will bounce. But as you may have read here and over on Ceylon`s Mark Hainings site, this doesn'tseem to have deterred these goofers from sending off more cheques.They seem to actually be enjoying the mess they are creating for themselves. So I entirely agree with rumple when he says:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: The only people who are getting scammed are the GOOFs and IMO they are fair game. I find it highly amusing that the GOOFs are being well and truly shafted by one of their own and I hope it costs them lots of money.
In fact,I couldn't agree more rumple. I feel most of these people signing up for these cheque books are in it simply for the mischief, a kind of paper terrorism and or simply trying their luck at getting something for nothing.We have read that some over on goofes state:
if this doesn't work you have only lost £35.00.
They know these cheques aren’t clearing but still plodding on with the help of bertiebert encouraging goofers with statements such as;
Many cheques have been sent out and over 12,000 will be in the market place as of the first week of June 2015. Most have NOT been returned and most have NOT been questioned by the banks and card companies.
He doesn't mention cheques “NOT” being accepted and he doesn't mention cheques that have “NOT” been returned to the issuer but have simply been filed in the bin.
Last edited by wanglepin on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Neither have we heard any more about the investigation by the police's "complex crime" division in London.
Yes, this has been niggling me for some time, Normal. I did say that if the fraud of stamps, seals, wet signatures and other court documents were actually the subject of a "complex crime" that is being investigated, as Crawford has said (three times to my knowledge) then this couldn't have been brought up in Crawford's recent case, simply because it was the subject of an ongoing police investigation. I believe it was another bunch of balloni dreamt up by Crawford and the three wise clowns and Roger Hayes to keep those supporters interested and to give them the impression it had all been worthwhile and things were now moving in the right direction.
It was all shite,that is unless Tom would like to give us an update of course?