wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
jimmy wrote;
its been 2 months now and i've held my tongue.. which is good for me. :D

but if i don't start seeing some proof about some cheques actually CLEARING.... or at least some form of clarification on the process.... then i'm out.
"then I'm out......"
MAN OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!! (Note my use of the obligatory nine exclamation marks. I'm going all sov/cit)
Jimmy one cell
but if i don't start seeing some proof about some cheques actually CLEARING.... or at least some form of clarification on the process.... then i'm out.
Does he really believe that because ALL his cheques failed that others will succeed?
Do you have the link to that rumple? Be nice to see if he has been silenced.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

My pleasure :lol:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XGnnnB4WrU

ETA: Looks like jimmyw is having serious doubts about his dissent and is being reeled back in:
Re: I have signed up for WeRE and got password!
Postby jimmyw » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:41 pm

ok i might need to make a bit of an apology here.......

i called my utility company, i explained as above... they still didn't know if they have presented it. but would find out by next wednesday/thursday.

in the mean time they said the acount is on hold so there is no way they can cut me off or take any other action. untill resolved.

i'll phone up CC company next.
Phew! Thank god for that. For a moment I had the terrible feeling that jimmyw was going to realise that he is being conned.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Jimmy is great entertainment. He would have also realised if he doesn't toe the line & say what puppet Bertie wants to hear its a ban for one cell & over here we don't want that as he's box office. Of course Jimmy wants were to be a success then he can get free fuel, free car insurance & whatever other magic schemes PofE dreams up, then one cell can keep all his benefit cash to himself......the only problem he's then faced with is that he has nothing he needs to purchase as he's boxed off the lot........then again PoE requires his cash. Strange how the sole person scamming GOOFers gets hard cash yet the legit corporations receive rubber cheques or the many other duff SOV/CIT wacky illegal means. Keep it up Jimmy & keep exposing yourself as the idiot you are on utube & goofy....all the more easier for the authorities.

:haha:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

You can't make this sh1t up.Check out the next location for scam tour & the last line is the only truthful remark made by Bertie

Bertie wrote'
ANOTHER MEETING HAS BEEN SCHEDULED IN BIRMINGHAM
DATE: Saturday 20th June 2015
TIME: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
ADDRESS:
All Saint's Centre
1 Vicarage Rd,
Birmingham,
West Midlands
B14 7QA
FOLLOWING THAT WeRe Heading south!!
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I made a post earlier in the thread where I stated that PoE needs stopping as quick as possible to stop these people being conned and to stop him taking their money...
I apologise I was wrong the more I read of these people the more I realise I was being to sympathetic towards them they deserve to loose the cash their paying PoE and they deserve any potential police charges for passing bogus cheques.

Maybe we should organise a meet at the same venue on the same day and make things interesting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Funnily enough I had two officers from the Police call round today to have a little chat with me about Mr Alan Peter Michael Smith. They had been contacted by Trading Standards and were a little concerned (I think some wires got crossed and they thought I'd been a victim of his dastardly scheme, I hadn't and I explained that I felt I was doing my civic duty in reporting what looked an obvious crime).

They did confirm pretty much what Paulboy had posted up. It's being investigated at a national level and they were pretty amazed at the brazenness of Peter, even going so far as to register a facebook, twitter, advertising meetings and being very public about everything. I think Peter's scheme is about to come crashing down and I would be very curious to see what happens at the Fleece, as I anticipate that Peter might be giving a talk to a very different (and much less sympathetic) audience than the one he is expecting.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peanut Gallery wrote:... and they thought I'd been a victim of his dastardly scheme, ...
It seems to me that prosecution needs victims who are prepared to be witnesses. In theory, prosecution can occur without victims, but I'm sure they help the process.

Should the boys in blue want a chat with Peter, he would just explain that he doesn't consent to statutes and they'd have to let him go. If it goes to court and he is found guilty, Mr Ebert can declare a victory. And Peter's own tame common law court, with him in charge, can overturn the verdict of the lesser court. If that doesn't work he will rustle up his ET friends to, umm, to do whatever ETs do.
guilty

Post by guilty »

littleFred wrote: It seems to me that prosecution needs victims who are prepared to be witnesses. In theory, prosecution can occur without victims, but I'm sure they help the process.
Fraud doesn''t have to be successful - just be attempted.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

If that doesn't work he will rustle up his ET friends to, umm, to do whatever ETs do.
As our US cousins will tell you, out with the anal probes....
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:
If that doesn't work he will rustle up his ET friends to, umm, to do whatever ETs do.
As our US cousins will tell you, out with the anal probes....
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it :D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Just found this:
http://www.totnespound.org

If that is what PoE intended, that's one thing, but it looks like someone has actually dive it right
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

daveBeeston wrote:Maybe we should organise a meet at the same venue on the same day and make things interesting.
I wouldn't recommend it. I'd suggest that's best left up to the Authorities now that they have him on their radar.

With a group of non-authorities "making things interesting" all your likely to do is trigger and escalate a conflict. A conflict that may lead to a physical conflict which could lead to someone being inadvertently pummeled (or worse) to death.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Hyrion wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:Maybe we should organise a meet at the same venue on the same day and make things interesting.
I wouldn't recommend it. I'd suggest that's best left up to the Authorities now that they have him on their radar.

With a group of non-authorities "making things interesting" all your likely to do is trigger and escalate a conflict. A conflict that may lead to a physical conflict which could lead to someone being inadvertently pummeled (or worse) to death.
I only meant meeting at the pub for a few beers :lol: and maybe some pool (should they have a table)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:Just found this:
http://www.totnespound.org

If that is what PoE intended, that's one thing, but it looks like someone has actually dive it right
This isn't exactly what PoE intended, he states that he wants the Re to replace sterling (in reality I think he just wants to rake in easy money from his marks), this is a scheme designed to keep a certain amount of money exclusively circulating in the local economy and help local businesses. The key differences between this and Peter's scheme scam are:
  • 1) The only way to acquire a Totnes Pound is to exchange a Pound Sterling for it. You don't just create your own through the magic of promissory notes.
  • 2) Businesses choose to be in the scheme or not, its not forced on them to accept (in the manner that Peter's cheques are).
  • 3) The Totnes pound has at its heart the interest of the local economy, the Re has at its heart the idea of getting something for nothing.
  • 4) Businesses and Individuals can then exchange their unused Totnes pounds for pounds Sterling and use these outside of the area. You cannot convert Re back into Pounds Sterling.
  • 5) It is a local initiative designed to help the local economy. Peter's scam only really helps Peter to other peoples money.
The Totnes pound and similar schemes are, in my opinion, to be applauded they can be a real benefit to a small community and provided traders are given the option to accept or reject the currency and their is a two way system of exchange that is fair then people should have the choice to set up their own method of exchange.

The Re is a scam. Businesses aren't asked to accept it, instead they just get sent a cheque for an amount they can't redeem into sterling to settle a debt in sterling. The Re would offer me less chance of success than I would have if I tried to buy all the houses in Mayfair using money from multiple monopoly sets.
Last edited by PeanutGallery on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Exactly. PoE is using the standard OPCA tactic of trying to foist his scheme onto others, instead of inviting their participation by choice. And the reason of course is that PoE's scheme is not intended to be a fair system of barter, but merely a facade to evade debts.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

daveBeeston wrote:I made a post earlier in the thread where I stated that PoE needs stopping as quick as possible to stop these people being conned and to stop him taking their money...
I apologise I was wrong the more I read of these people the more I realise I was being to sympathetic towards them they deserve to loose the cash their paying PoE and they deserve any potential police charges for passing bogus cheques.

Maybe we should organise a meet at the same venue on the same day and make things interesting.
I've always been tempted to attend a SOV/cit garbage talk but sitting in a seedy pub with a bunch of retards doesn't appeal. No doubt a boring 3 hr video will be posted by Haining shortly after the waffle spouted by con man Peter. I also think these meetings,which seem to be more regular are just an excuse to extract cash from gullible GOOFers to sign up to this scam.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

The numbers of mugs complaining on Peters FB page that they have not received their cheque books yet and that they are just being ignored is increasing so it is pretty obvious that peter has abandoned the fake cheque book idea and is just using the meetings to extract money from idiots all cash in hand no paper trail.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I also think his cheque book providers will be aware of the scam by now & washed their hands. WeRe Bank threads have been locked on goofy quite simply because Peter & the puppets know it's failed miserably & won't take the flack from freeloaders. I had a chat with the RBS about the scam & although they hadn't received any counterfeit cheques they assured me they would never clear for obvious reasons. Get into debt free site has , in my opinion, suffered badly due to this scam & has lost notable key members. Long may it continue. :snicker:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I just noticed this little exchange on PoE's FB page:

Gary Cook I understand the idea of paying money as a sign of genuine commitment but couldnt we pay you with the cheques? Just curious. My way of learning is a bit different from most peoples.
Like · 3 June at 14:44

Bertram Bert you could do that easily, if there wasn't the mass belief in the unlawful fraudulent system we already have ! you need some of their fraudulent ropes to get into the castle..to release your lawful freedoms
The GOOFY world is without doubt some kind of parallel universe where black is white and where PoE is positioning sterling as 'fraudulent' so he can collect it from the masses mugs in return for the untold riches to be found in a WeRe chequebook.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Yes. Let Peter take all that bad fraudulent money off your hands, what with it's picture of the Queen and ready acceptance by any number of merchants, what you want is the ability to write out cheques in a made up currency that isn't accepted by anyone, not even by the person who made it up or his bank.

This will even show those debt collectors, because you'll be able to tell them you had that fraudulent money they wanted but you swapped it for some magic beans. Now you just need to wait for that beanstalk to grow.