Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Bones »

Losleones wrote: No doubt a boring 3 hr video will be posted by Haining shortly after the waffle spouted by con man Peter. I also think these meetings,which seem to be more regular are just an excuse to extract cash from gullible GOOFers to sign up to this scam.
I don't think Ceylon, if he is there will be the only person filming today - I wonder if they are going to start frisking people and checking button holes and tie pins for hidden cameras. Who knows how the authorities will collect the evidence required for an effective prosecution

Hope Peter remembers to smile for the camera :whistle:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

https://www.how2become.com/wp-content/u ... thly_M.jpg

Signpost to Peter & freeloaders next meeting :haha:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I don't think the police would actually need to take covert video, they could just send in a detective with a camera and a tripod and set it up, Peter would probably help out by talking directly at the camera that is if they would even need to get extra video, Peter's put enough stuff up on YouTube along with Ceylon and of course Bertie to give them more than enough evidence. Peter is not a shrinking violet, or the type of conman who is their one minute and gone as soon as the cash hits, he's playing this for the long haul and he's given us more than enough information about Alan Peter Michael Smith to be able to identify him.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I think there is enough evidence over on goofy to assume this scam has reached its final destination which is total & utter failure. If successes were flooding in like Bertie has stated then why lock the blossoming thread of gains against the "system?" I feel this is in order to create more numbers at Peter's talks as the thread is locked, thus, more suckers will line his pocket with real cash before his scam is closed by TPTB. The net is closing in so therefore lets extract as much as we can on our fleecing tour of Britain. I really hope this guy gets what's coming to him.

:beatinghorse:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The entertainment will continue for a while. On Peter's FB today:
Indy Meds wrote:can someone going to the meeting please message me so i can pay some money into their paypal account so i can order a chequebook please.....im 7 weeks away from selling my house and need to move quickly to clear my ssantander mortgage
If he is moving, won't the sale price cover the mortgage? I suppose Indy Meds wants to pull a scam: pay off his mortgage with a WeRe cheque before he sells the house, then keep the cash from the sale.

This failure, like the others, won't be reported. Which is a shame, as it I'd love to know if Indy Meds is charged with fraud.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:I really hope this guy gets what's coming to him.

:beatinghorse:
It would nice to believe Mark Haining Ceylon and bertiebert will have their collars felt over this but I think the chances are slim to none.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Losleones wrote: I feel this is in order to create more numbers at Peter's talks as the thread is locked, thus, more suckers will line his pocket with real cash before his scam is closed by TPTB.
And they are lining up to give them their money...
Peter can we bring our monthly fee to this meeting rather than posting, and fee for cheques?
Yes that's an excellent idea - we'll do the same as we did in Nottingham - envelope please with your email address, your postal address as well as what it's for£ Thanks
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Also on the FB page:
Bish Trzupek > ‎Peter Of England : Has anybody designed a Notorial Protest template yet ?

Andrew Cope : yes and it is currently in the court
I'm sure the result will be the same as the Tom Crawford case.

Judge : You lose.
Andrew Cope: An amazing win!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

In "Huckleberry Finn", there's a chapter in which Huck and Jim meet two con artists and get caught up in one of their schemes. This involves advertising a high class theater performance but it turns out to be just one of the cons with a silly costume, leaping about the stage. They didn't even pay for the ads, they broke into a print shop.

The audience realizes they've been had and start yelling. But the cons tell them that if they say anything, they'll be a laughing stock in front of the half of the town that wasn't there that night. And so, the audience pretends they saw a great show, to equalize things so everyone else will be fooled the next night. Which is what happens.

Of course, the third night is a sellout, as viewers from the first two nights bring rotten eggs and worse, intending to get revenge. But the cons just collect the money and bail, dragging Huck and Jim with them.

It seems to me, that if that audience had been like Peter's, that chapter would have ended differently. The show would have gone on for weeks with townsfolk inviting their kin, and offering to pay for a larger stage. Twain would have had to set the place on fire to get Huck back on the raft.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:Also on the FB page:
Bish Trzupek > ‎Peter Of England : Has anybody designed a Notorial Protest template yet ?

Andrew Cope : yes and it is currently in the court
This would be the Common Law Court of Peter's Spare Bedroom (CLCPSB)?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I hope someone at today's meeting asks PoE if he is using WeRe cheques to pay his council tax, utilities, etc. So far there's been no inkling that he's actually drunk the Kool-Aid himself.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Last I heard, he was staying in Travellodges so no council tax or utilities. I expect he pays cash for everything. Peter has plenty of cash. Loads and loads. If he runs short, he can always pop into Dulcie Street and pick up the next sackful of mail from his suckers.

Yeah, the Huck Finn story is appropriate.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:The entertainment will continue for a while. On Peter's FB today:
Indy Meds wrote:can someone going to the meeting please message me so i can pay some money into their paypal account so i can order a chequebook please.....im 7 weeks away from selling my house and need to move quickly to clear my ssantander mortgage
If he is moving, won't the sale price cover the mortgage? I suppose Indy Meds wants to pull a scam: pay off his mortgage with a WeRe cheque before he sells the house, then keep the cash from the sale.

This failure, like the others, won't be reported. Which is a shame, as it I'd love to know if Indy Meds is charged with fraud.
The above is just not going to happen. Santander, if they have a mortgage on the place, will have a solicitor acting for them. Everything has to happen with cleared funds. Indy Meds will, knowing these sort of idiots, not put a cheque in, in time to clear. Even if he did, it won't clear so it will never get included in the accounting. Mind you, it would be fun if the solicitor sent his funds to his WeRe account.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones

Post by Bones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
littleFred wrote:The entertainment will continue for a while. On Peter's FB today:

The above is just not going to happen. Santander, if they have a mortgage on the place, will have a solicitor acting for them. Everything has to happen with cleared funds. Indy Meds will, knowing these sort of idiots, not put a cheque in, in time to clear. Even if he did, it won't clear so it will never get included in the accounting. Mind you, it would be fun if the solicitor sent his funds to his WeRe account.
Of course Indy doesn't realise that the solicitors only upon receipt of cleared funds would contact the Land Registry to release the charge. As Peter is unable to clear any actual payments, this will never happen
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

littleFred wrote:Last I heard, he was staying in Travellodges so no council tax or utilities. I expect he pays cash for everything. Peter has plenty of cash. Loads and loads. If he runs short, he can always pop into Dulcie Street and pick up the next sackful of mail from his suckers.

Yeah, the Huck Finn story is appropriate.
To add Fred, do we know if Peter is paying business rates at the Dulcie Street address? I'm sure the appropriate authorities would be eager to know.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just as an afterthought, does not the UK have laws on the books about using the Royal Mails for purposes of fraud? And should not the Postal Inspector General, or who ever's office not be informed of PoE's use of the mails for his fraud? They should be seizing his mail after a review I should think.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Losleones wrote:To add Fred, do we know if Peter is paying business rates at the Dulcie Street address? I'm sure the appropriate authorities would be eager to know.
It isn't his property. He's just renting a mailbox there.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

A comment on Peter's FB site suggests that the 'Fleece' meeting didn't take place.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Must have been tipped off that Police/Fraud Squad were attending. :Axe: