Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I love watching these GOOFs getting scammed.
I agree, except that they will never recognise it. When werebank has totally failed and PoE is in the South of France, they'll be telling each other that those eeeevil Jewish financiers wrecked werebank because they were frightened of it's potential.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:I love watching these GOOFs getting scammed.
I agree, except that they will never recognise it. When werebank has totally failed and PoE is in the South of France, they'll be telling each other that those eeeevil Jewish financiers wrecked werebank because they were frightened of it's potential.

Agree, this will not be viewed as a PoE Fail, it will actually be viewed as a Success, and the fact that it will fail, will just show how affraid teh eeeevil Jewish financiers are, that they had to come in and crush WeRe Bank and PoE. And we all know, there is nothing you can do to defend yourself against those eeeevil Jewish financiers. [Insert Maniacal Laugh]
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Next they'll be calling you scousers.
I'll take the bait.

Sigh.

I suppose that since it is alleged that Canadians overuse the letter 'A' in their everyday speech then we Scousers have much in common and the uninformed can easily mistake the one for the other.

As the link below will demonstrate.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 5114820782
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Next they'll be calling you scousers.
Steady on old chap. No need for that kind of language. :o

<reports post>
You're right, sorry, lost my head. Who wouldn't be offended by being gratuitously associated with this gang of scouser rabble;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

On GOOFs wakeupwakeup wrote:
I sent a cheque to a bailiff for a parking fine. They state cheque is fraudulent and that money is still outstanding. Bailiff came to the door and left a notice, (pile of shit). Who do I speak to for assistance?
bertiebert replied with:
ask him to put in writing why its fraudulent, then state you will be calling them as a witness for the prosicution of the WeRe bank.
If I was the bailiff I would actually comply just for the crack.
I would say "Sure. Where and when are you prosecuting your bank? Let me know and I will be there."

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 76&t=87064
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:On GOOFs wakeupwakeup wrote:
I sent a cheque to a bailiff for a parking fine. They state cheque is fraudulent and that money is still outstanding. Bailiff came to the door and left a notice, (pile of shit). Who do I speak to for assistance?
bertiebert replied with:
ask him to put in writing why its fraudulent, then state you will be calling them as a witness for the prosicution of the WeRe bank.
If I was the bailiff I would actually comply just for the crack.
I would say "Sure. Where and when are you prosecuting your bank? Let me know and I will be there."

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 76&t=87064
This is their ploy, act as if your bank made a mistake, and that you want to go after them for fraus. However there are some issues here.

It is of no relevance to the Council, that your bank is not honoring your check. You still owe the amount, you are still responsible for the amount, and you still need to pay the amount. If you want to sue your bank, great, pay what you owe another way, and go for it. Why should hte council be out because your bank did not pay? How is this the Council's problem? Finally, they ask for these sworn statements because 1) they know they will not get them, and can point to that as proof they never tried to clear the checks 2) even if they get the letter, it wil lnot be sufficient, will not state sufficient facts, and will not swear under oath, so they will say it is invalid.

The Council will never be able to satisfy the request, and honestly, it has no reason too. It has no relationship with WeRe, it has a relationship with the person paying. If payment isn't honered, pay it another way, why should the Council have to jump hoops to get nothing?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Hey, let's leave the scousers alone. I may be a fick suvvern bastard born and bred but me dear ole mum comes from the Scottie Road. :violin:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

NYGman wrote:
If you want to sue your bank, great, pay what you owe another way, and go for it. Why should hte council be out because your bank did not pay? How is this the Council's problem?
That is the beauty of it. Peter manages to make his victims believe that their problem is someone else's problem. It is a fantastic con.
BHF wrote:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

And another poor soul is getting herself into deeper water;
by ladykirsty » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:19 am

hi there,
I recently sent a WeRe cheque to my housing association for rent. I then received a letter saying their bank had returned the cheque, but it was never returned to me. They then sent another letter stating their bank suspected the cheque and suggested fraudulent actions. Notarial Protest was then sent(on monday this week). So, this morning there is a knock at my door (i don't answer the door unless I know someone is expected) A letter was hand delivered by my H/A threatening to start procedings over arrears on my account. I am a nervous wreck over all of this as I had hoped it would be accepted and that would be the end of it.

Keep smiling, it's the only infection worth spreading! :D
LK. x
This elicits a rather dyslexic response from Markgas
from what i gather if there is mention of FRAUD , peter of england asks that you contact them (veryvery concerned about this ) ask for afidavids from those involved because you are going to sue the bank (were ) and you would need there statements as evidance , if they havent even presented the check for payment then they shoot themselfs in the foot . ...someone with better knowlage should be able to clarifie this but i would call them urgently , make out your very concerned about this aleged fraud tell them your going to report it and will need there statements confiming what they say ? .
try not to worry or be a wreck to much , its just them being greedy . also ask for the cheque back for evidance ? .
However much I wish failure to this project, as it gathers pace the list of passengers signing up for the sinking ship is growing. Ladykirsty, if this is a genuine post is in danger of getting herself turfed out of her rented property. All the True Believers can seem to do is urge the victims account holders to sue, not the bank, landlord or housing association but 'were' bank itself. Since those signing up are not the brightest (a few Re's short of a Quatloo) the prospect of that happening is about as slim as one of Peter's cheques actually clearing.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Xh9z2BH_0c

Someone made a proposal that outlets prepared to accept and honour WeRe cheques be posted on Goof; not a long list then... :whistle:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Dr. Caligari wrote:In the United States, anyone who encouraged others to use bogus checks to pay taxes could be criminally prosecuted and civilly enjoined for conspiring to obstruct the Internal Revenue. Are there any sort of similar statutes in the UK?
I'm not a lawyer, and know virtually no tax law. In the UK, conspiracy to commit any offence is itself a offence, under Criminal Law Act 1977 s1:
... if a person agrees with any other person or persons that a course of conduct shall be pursued which, if the agreement is carried out in accordance with their intentions, either—

(a)will necessarily amount to or involve the commission of any offence or offences by one or more of the parties to the agreement, or

(b)would do so but for the existence of facts which render the commission of the offence or any of the offences impossible,

he is guilty of conspiracy to commit the offence or offences in question.
I don't know if we have an "obstruct HMRC" offence.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:However much I wish failure to this project, as it gathers pace the list of passengers signing up for the sinking ship is growing. Ladykirsty, if this is a genuine post is in danger of getting herself turfed out of her rented property.
Don't be negative - her "Notarial Protest" should sort them out, and she's still got the awesome power of the afidavids. I'm sure that that LK has nothing to worry about, if the worst happens the council will find her a bed in a hostel dormitory. :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I'm at a loss for words. Didn't have the time nor the patience to endure the whole garbage so thanks to puppet Bertie here's a short version of the effectiveness of Re cheques. Jeez, this guy is a brilliant actor, pure genius. He could sell ice to an Eskimo.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen

Hercule Parrot wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:she's still got the awesome power of the afidavids.
I used to live next door to them.
BHF wrote:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XhG73CkqrU

ladykirsty wrote:hi there,
I recently sent a WeRe cheque to my housing association for rent. I then received a letter saying their bank had returned the cheque, but it was never returned to me. They then sent another letter stating their bank suspected the cheque and suggested fraudulent actions. Notarial Protest was then sent(on monday this week). So, this morning there is a knock at my door (i don't answer the door unless I know someone is expected) A letter was hand delivered by my H/A threatening to start procedings over arrears on my account. I am a nervous wreck over all of this as I had hoped it would be accepted and that would be the end of it.
Afraid to look out her own front door. Afraid of the consequences of her supposedly legal payments. This must be some use of the term "freedom" that i'm not familiar with.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

in reply to ladykirsty someone with a bit of common sense has advised
by hayning » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Sorry to hear this. You may do best to negotiate time to pay with your housing association.
hayning sounds like Haining :thinking: wonder how long he'll last?
guilty

Post by guilty »

wanglepin wrote:hayning sounds like Haining
Giggle! Sounds like Haining!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

In response to ladykirsty trying to pay her rent with a rubber WeRe cheque:
bertiebert wrote:The allonge you attatched to the cheque is to THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT of their legal OBLIGATION to present the cheque. therefore you welcome their legal team to investigate, and carry out THEIR legal obligation on the cheque..

if they ignore their legal obligations..
This lie is often repeated by bertiebert and Peter. Cheques are not legal tender. They don't have to be accepted as payment by anyone. If a payee generally accepts cheques, they are still entitled to refuse particular cheques -- because they they know the bank will never pay the cheque, or for any reason they want.

Peter and bertiebert should know this. I believe they do know it but don't care.

They not only want to get people into more debt, they want to make people homeless. And they take £10 per month from those people.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I wonder if Peters bank will eventually offer overdraft & credit/debit card facilities when fully operational & buried the banking hierarchy? If so I'm in :snicker:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Here's a dumb question:

Let's say Pete gets out of jail say in ten years after the fraud crashes down. Can Peter demand that WERE Bank members who signed promissory notes to him post dated to 2025 then pay him the millions they promised him?