Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
The majority of my posts on that thread have now been deleted by a moderator on goodf :naughty:
Nice to see that freedom of speech is alive and well over on the GOOF forum.
I started reading the thread was 4 pages, I was on page 2. Went to a meeting, returned, clicked page 3, and was brought to a half empty page 2. I say that was a lot of deleting. It really isn't a discussion board anymore, it is a self congratulating echo chamber, where only one view is allowed, with out any critical retorts.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
guilty

Post by guilty »

NYGman wrote: It really isn't a discussion board anymore, it is a self congratulating echo chamber, where only one view is allowed, with out any critical retorts.
They don't want you to tell them anything. As they like to say; they have done their 'due diligence', they know what they are doing, it is their choice to go down this route in full knowledge of the consequences.
No doubt they'll be saying that to the judge when the time comes, too! :snicker:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

guilty wrote: No doubt they'll be saying that to the judge when the time comes, too! :snicker:
They will probably tell the judge that he/she should do their due dilligence when they explain the law to him/her.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

letissier14 wrote:
Losleones wrote:Letissier14 & FatGambit over on goofy are about to get Weary Bank threads locked again unfortunately as the entertainment was gathering pace. Having said that, great posts from our letissier which has got a few goofers attention. To add, me thinks pony tailed Markey boy is posting as BertieBassett amongst others.....dyslexia bieng teh cule. :haha: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XmH0HCkqrU
The majority of my posts on that thread have now been deleted by a moderator on goodf :naughty:
Same here, *sigh*

I PM'd the lady to apologise for derailing her thread and emplored her to abandon her reliance on WeRe for paying her rent in favour of contacting the benefits officer before things go to far and she finds herself out on the street.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

FatGambit wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
Losleones wrote:Letissier14 & FatGambit over on goofy are about to get Weary Bank threads locked again unfortunately as the entertainment was gathering pace. Having said that, great posts from our letissier which has got a few goofers attention. To add, me thinks pony tailed Markey boy is posting as BertieBassett amongst others.....dyslexia bieng teh cule. :haha: http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XmH0HCkqrU
Same here, *sigh*

I PM'd the lady to apologise for derailing her thread and emplored her to abandon her reliance on WeRe for paying her rent in favour of contacting the benefits officer before things went to far and she found herself out on the street.
Has she replied to you, telling you where to shove your unwanted advice, because she knows what she got herself into and believes in WeRe Bank, despite being nervous as hell about her situations, because as we all know, when you do something legal, you are always nervous about hte outcome... :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Re: friendly positive advice please
Postby getoutofdebtfree » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:54 pm

If people are being encouraged to risk their homes with these cheques, then I do not agree with it. I am quite happy to add a disclaimer at the top of the we're bank page explaining the consequences of paying for vital services, much like we have on the A4V and prom note pages. And we never had these problems with A4V and prom notes! I will also remove we're bank from the success stories and put them this topic, so it doesn't look like we're promoting them. I've always tried to remain impartial, however, I can't control everyone else on the forum.
he's a bit late with that. when i first reported this I showed them that goof and Mark Haining Ceylon was promoting WeRe bank big time and they agreed with me. bertie bert has been allowed to promote it on that site unbridled and it has been supported by Mark Haining and many of the mods and members.
It seems someone is getting cold feet. maybe they have had a warning?
longdog

Post by longdog »

FatGambit wrote:
letissier14 wrote:I PM'd the lady to apologise for derailing her thread and emplored her to abandon her reliance on WeRe for paying her rent in favour of contacting the benefits officer before things go to far and she finds herself out on the street.

Assuming she is receiving housing benefit then it will either be paid directly to the HA in which case she wouldn't need the fake cheques or she is being paid directly and spending it on other things. If it is the second of the two she is going to be in the shit.

What the f**k is wrong with these people that they are willing to pay silly buggers with their home? If you lose your home through non-payment of rent the council will consider you intentionally homeless and tell you to get lost.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I dunno, but the problem will only get worse with Universal Credit.

For those that don't know housing benefit is paid directly to the social housing landlord if in social housing, if in private rent it's either direct to the landlord or to the Tennant to pass on (usually this way if it's a part award).

As people are migrated over from Housing Benefit to Universal Credit, the rent element is now being paid directly to the Tennant, but they are not being told, all the see if they've got an extra two grand in their bank account and think oh this is great let's buy a nice new TV, then they get behind with their rent and all hell breaks loose.

Having said that, a lot of people do not claim housing benefit when they should do, either they are ashamed to admit they need help, or are too proud to ask for it, and this can lead to massive problems as well, I've seen it happen with a neighbour, even i can imagine pushing someone to the point of trying WeRe cheques instead of applying for benefit, so she could be in this group, and not quiet completely batshit insane just yet.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

FatGambit wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
Same here, *sigh*

I PM'd the lady to apologise for derailing her thread and emplored her to abandon her reliance on WeRe for paying her rent in favour of contacting the benefits officer before things go to far and she finds herself out on the street.
Welcome to Quatloos.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Anyone know about this (posted on PoE's facebook page)

**BIRMINGHAM MEETING CANCELLED**. I am pleased to advise that the meeting the All Saints Centre in Kings Heath Birmingham has been cancelled. It was booked as a" educational meeting for those in financial difficulty. The Diocese was contacted and advised that this was in fact for Were Bank (although not booked in Peters name etc). They were advised of the criminal investigation in to this matter and did they think it was right that their premises were used to fleece people. The Diocese was given details of the criminal investigation and the investigating officer to confirm all of the above. They also spoke to a fraud officer in a certain council. After reviewing all of the available information they decided they did not want this kind of event happening on their property as they did not want to be a party to a scam.

I wonder if the above mentioned criminal investigation has anything to do with GOODF back tracking from promoting this scam. To late for Jon to claim otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldq1bQr_RxQ

Ceylon has done countless video's using most of his accounts on youtube to promote peter and were bank - goodf branding is all over it. I wonder how much Peter has been paying Ceylon
Last edited by Bones on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

longdog wrote:she is being paid directly and spending it on other things
In my mind, it keeps coming down to a single factor:
  • Personal responsibility for one's self!
And the OPCA crowd seem to not want that. Instead of learning from their mistakes and taking greater responsibility for their own choices and how that affects their own lives, they prefer to go down a path that's even more damaging to themselves.

Ironically, the only way they can truly have no responsibility for themselves and someone else is required "by law" to be responsible for them - it's under the concept of the master/slave relationship.

Fighting to be free by having no responsibility for themselves. Totally contradictory to reality.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Where does that post about the cancellation of the Birmingham meeting appear? I can't see it on PoE's FB page.
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:Where does that post about the cancellation of the Birmingham meeting appear? I can't see it on PoE's FB page.
It was in the posts to page section on the left side of the page. However, I just looked and Peter has now deleted it
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Bones wrote:Anyone know about this (posted on PoE's facebook page)

**BIRMINGHAM MEETING CANCELLED**. I am pleased to advise that the meeting the All Saints Centre in Kings Heath Birmingham has been cancelled. It was booked as a" educational meeting for those in financial difficulty. The Diocese was contacted and advised that this was in fact for Were Bank (although not booked in Peters name etc). They were advised of the criminal investigation in to this matter and did they think it was right that their premises were used to fleece people. The Diocese was given details of the criminal investigation and the investigating officer to confirm all of the above. They also spoke to a fraud officer in a certain council. After reviewing all of the available information they decided they did not want this kind of event happening on their property as they did not want to be a party to a scam.
Not sure the cancellation of an event by the venue is something I'd be 'pleased' about...

Thanks Losleones.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This may have been discussed already but did anyone ever find documentation on Pete's 2012 traffic case and appeal?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A request from the Canadian Illuminati to you Brits. Can any of you point out to me where I can get high quality images of the front and back of a WeRECheque?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

BertieBassett is urging suckers to only use the fake cheques when your back is against the wall. Huh? Is this finally an admission that they don't work but hey, what the heck let's see if they will accept my dud offering? It's all going pear shaped for weary bank & not soon enough. I have to agree with Bertie that meetings will require a larger auditorium especially during the pantomime season. :snicker:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XpgX3CkqK0
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Burnaby49 wrote:Can any of you point out to me where I can get high quality images of the front and back of a WeRECheque?
Ha! Are you trying to forge WeRe cheques?

The front can be grabbed from the video Peter of England and WeRe Bank at 1h 15m 02s. As far as I know, the back is blank.

Peter says new cheques, available in a couple of weeks, will have pre-printed names and account numbers.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Jeffrey wrote:This may have been discussed already but did anyone ever find documentation on Pete's 2012 traffic case and appeal?
I haven't seen any documentation but this video has just been posted which I assume covers the same issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUvUs3Zs2i4

I'm not sure if Quatloos is familiar with Doazic's YouTube channel. He has published a number of very interesting videos and recently covered UK issues such as Tom Crawford.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs18E ... pBHc3rjOEw
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks. That might do it but I'll have to check. I made the request of behalf of an acquaintance who is very interested in these types of documents but I don't know how good a copy he requires.

I screen-captured it and he can decide.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs