Big arrests in the Brown case

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Gerhard's Myspace site
Does anyone know the URL for his site or his Myspace name?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Dezcad wrote:
Gerhard's Myspace site
Does anyone know the URL for his site or his Myspace name?
http://www.myspace.com/wethepeoplecongress
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The three were identified through a photo on Gerhard's Myspace site that showed them posing with rifles and Ed Brown.
In the photo below (from left to right) are Jason Gerhard (wearing a rifle on his right shoulder), Cirino Gonzalez (weapon over left shoulder), Ed Brown, and Luke Rudowski, founder of http://www.wearechange.org.

Demo.
gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:
Imalawman wrote:I guess he didn't run as well this time as he did the last. I wonder if he stopped when threatened this time or if he ran when they pulled a gun. All this tazing (is that a word) can't be good for his nervous system.
At least he wasn't naked, like Reno.
This is perhaps the most frightening thing I read all day. Van Meter was in the shower when Reno got busted. Same trailer, both naked, let’s hope he hasn’t knocked her up.
rachel

Post by rachel »

Well they dont look like a bunch of uneducated trailer park trash to me!
But then again look at all the trash spewing from members of this site.
Oh thats right...this is quatloos.
How could I forget.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

rachel wrote:Well they dont look like a bunch of uneducated trailer park trash to me!
How could I forget.
Are you formally declaring your primary area of expertise?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

rachel wrote:Well they dont look like a bunch of uneducated trailer park trash to me!
No, they just act like uneducated trailer park trash.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rachel

Post by rachel »

Nikki wrote:
How could I forget.
Nope!
Just pointing out your primary creditability.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Pretty ironic comments from Rachel considering that Reno was arrested in a single wide trailer home.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Nikki wrote:The US Attorney will be making a STRONG argument against bail, undoubtedly citing the probability (equal to 1) that the foursome will join e&e (specifically not E&E).

Given that the weapons were purchased with the intent to kill (among others) the Judge in question, bail seems highly unlikely.
Different judge.

The judge that arraigned Riley and Wolffe yesterday was the same magistrate judge who ruled that Ed Brown wasn't a threat and shouldn't be held pending trial even though the prosecutor presented numerous examples of threats of violence made by Brown.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:
Nikki wrote:The US Attorney will be making a STRONG argument against bail, undoubtedly citing the probability (equal to 1) that the foursome will join e&e (specifically not E&E).

Given that the weapons were purchased with the intent to kill (among others) the Judge in question, bail seems highly unlikely.
Different judge.

The judge that arraigned Riley and Wolffe yesterday was the same magistrate judge who ruled that Ed Brown wasn't a threat and shouldn't be held pending trial even though the prosecutor presented numerous examples of threats of violence made by Brown.
Both Danny and Wolffe have their Detention/Bail hearings on Monday 9/17 so they will miss the Freedom Fest this weekend. I'll be very disappointed if Magistrate Judge Muirhead gives bail on Monday to either one.

There's no doubt that if any of the 4 arrestees are released, they will join E&E as holdouts.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Pretty ironic comments from Rachel considering that Reno was arrested in a single wide trailer home.
And, "trailer park trash" is really just "white trash" that lives in a trailer. Reno's not white.

Gerhard lived in a house with his mom. Ed lives at the compound, sucking on the financial tit of his wife. Don't know much about that Luke fella. I'm sure Demo can elaborate.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

rachel wrote:
Nikki wrote:
How could I forget.
Nope!
That doesn't even make sense. Take you're time when you're thinking of a come back, we'll wait.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Don't know much about that Luke fella.
He's from Poland.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

rachel wrote:
Are you formally declaring your primary area of expertise?[
Nope!
What does someone's ability to get credit have to do with this thread?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

We're nearing 100 posts, so it's time to retire the thread. There's a new one on the subject.
Demo.