9/15 concert at the Browns

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

9/15 concert at the Browns

Post by Demosthenes »

Saturday
65° F | 35° F
Rain Showers
70% chance of precipitation
Last edited by Demosthenes on Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Weather.com is reporting only AM showers. 73% humidity though.

It's a pity that the conditions aren't right for a nice violent thunderstorm with hail like we've been getting off and on all summer (more so than the past few years).
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

How about a sort of "Reverse Woodstock" rain chant? That means: Everybody get out there and chant and dance around, invoking the sky gods, and petitioning for rain, rain, and more rain.

Wait a minute, though, I'm in Texas. I can't make it.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Isn't the Freedom Fest on the 15th and not the 14th?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Don't do the Brown Acid!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Dezcad wrote:Isn't the Freedom Fest on the 15th and not the 14th?
All fixed.
Demo.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Don't do the Brown Acid!
Ed makes LSD?

(Kidding! I get it.)
Last edited by Truthstalker on Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Truthstalker wrote:
Don't do the Brown Acid!
Ed makes LSD?

(Kidding! I get it.)
Laughably Sordid Delusions?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wvfoos
Quatloos Destroyer of Lives (Level 1)

Re: 9/15 concert at the Browns

Post by wvfoos »

Demosthenes wrote:
Saturday
65° F | 35° F
Rain Showers
70% chance of precipitation
30% chance of more arrests
Fix'd.
TheSaint

Re: 9/15 concert at the Browns

Post by TheSaint »

CaptainKickback wrote:25% chance of Federal law enforcement raid.
Can I bet the under on that?
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

grixit wrote:Don't do the Brown Acid!
Classic! 8)
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Well, with the recent arrests, I think I will skip the "freedom fest". Think happy thoughts about no rain because I am going fishing instead. (Striped Bass and Bluefish).

Maybe I should show up to the bail hearings on Monday with a T-shirt that says "26 USC §1" on the front and "Showed Ya" on the back.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote: Maybe I should show up to the bail hearings on Monday with a T-shirt that says "26 USC §1" on the front and "Showed Ya" on the back.
That's excellent....a counter-demonstration to the NHFree people.....you could add a sign reading:

"The Founding Fathers didn't need no stinkin' bail"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dezcad wrote:"The Founding Fathers didn't need no stinkin' bail"
Or "The Founding Fathers didn't need no stinkin' court-appointed government-paid attorney."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Plainfield, NH
Saturday
Showers in the morning...then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph... becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of rain 90 percent.
Brrr.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Brrr, nothing.

These dudes gonna be tossin down some Black Jack -- Jack Daniels for the uninformed.

Five or six of those and you don't even feel the cold -- until your fingers start falling off.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Nikki wrote:Brrr, nothing.

These dudes gonna be tossin down some Black Jack -- Jack Daniels for the uninformed.

Five or six of those and you don't even feel the cold -- until your fingers start falling off.
Store bought whiskey!? With TAXES paid!? To the Gub'ment!?

Real paytriots drink 'shine.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.hipcast.com/export/P8a5b2522 ... REYWZ9.mp3
Ed reports that it's raining and very grey/cloudy in Plainfield right now. People have been arriving yesterday and overnight. It's going to be a quiet day and they are going to remain positive. According to Ed the WTPRN videographer - Terry - was threatened with sodomy during his interrogation with the Feds earlier this week. There have been strangers walking in the woods nearby and they've intercepted walkie-talkier communications of what could have been the same people. Ed has not heard from any one of the four individuals who were arrested. A plane and a helicopter were flying overhead yesterday or the day before.

Ed said that the mood of very quite and somber. The "Fall Freedom Fest" will go on, but they are not expecting nearly as many folks due to the weather, etc. Ed said "who knows....we may end up playing horseshoes out in the front yard in the rain."
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Technically, what Ed says is that "we'll play horseshoes or target practice or something".

Ed's in a bad mood.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I like the interviewer's reference near the end of the conversation where he compares the arrival of some Ed Brown supporters at the compound to the outpouring of people at the fall of the Berlin Wall.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet