https://seriouscricket.co.uk/contact-us/

Maverick TV
http://www.mavericktv.co.uk/contact-us/

Beechwood Building Services
info@beechwoodbuildingservices.co.uk

GTH Construction,
admin@gthconstruction.com

I wonder if they would like to be associated with this scam
Last edited by Bones on Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Losleones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Hopefully someone will turn up with a WeRe cheque for the entrance fee.
Assuming any of those retards on goofy actually work for a living (highly doubtful) how funny would it be if they received their salary via a WeRe cheque. The Government could tap into this scheme of Peter's & pay all Re members benefits in worthless Re currency. Imagine Jimmy one cells dopey face receiving a rubber cheque. :snicker:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bertie has claimed that the meeting was cancelled due to high demand

Bertie wrote: "WeRe event 20th cancelled larger venue arranged July 7th

Postby bertiebert » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:20 am
The meeting in Birmingham on the 20th was cancelled demand was too large lol due to lunatic trolls giving it extra publicity..., larger meeting to be held http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/peter-of-en ... on-070715/
This is a lie !!!!1!!!! :naughty:

As shown in a google search, a post made by the person that arranged the meeting - which would now appear to have been deleted from the PoE facebook page said:

Before it would appear to have been deleted the post said:

Sandra Reihana - may God bless you and may you pass every test. I am the person who was arranging the meeting in King's Heath Birmingham. The All Saint's Centre have pulled out of hosting the meeting that much is true - I will be arranging a different venue. What is most interesting is that the booking manager only contacted me with the news about 11:30 this morning! - 12th June. So we can see that this 'Peter Smith' had prior knowledge of the decision as he posted 17 hours ago - last night. What is also revealed is that he / she must have seen or had knowledge of the actual booking form I filled in at the centre on the 4th June. He / she uses wording in his post that indicate to me that that is so. So - we have a deliberate, organised effort to close down the meeting through pressure and intimidation and misinformation. Well - guess what - victory is already ours - and the meeting will go ahead. Watch out for updates all.

To the GOODF members that read this site, ask yourselves why is Bertie telling you lies.

Why is Bertie hiding the truth from you ?

Why don't Peter and Bertie want you to know

How can you put any trust in people that are so willing and find it so easy to lie to you

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:Now Peter is not only charging for membership of WeRe bank and charging for cheques that no one can actually use, he has now started to charge people to come and listen to him talk about his fake bank and his fake cheques which are both fraudulent - in the real sense of the word and not the meaning so loved by Guy Taylor
So Peter is selling a "service". The only way you can pay for that "service" is to attend a meeting. So you have to pay to pay Peter. Typical banker!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

It would be interesting to know what arrangements Peter has made to pay for the cricket club. Cash or WeRe cheque. My guess is cash. He would not wish to jeopardise the possibility of using the venue again.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote:

To the GOODF members that read this site, ask yourselves why is Bertie telling you lies.
Bertiebert is a liar? Shocked! I tell you I'm shocked.
BHF wrote:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

We will show you how – but you MUST join with us as this is a Mandated Universal Rescue Protocol and can only function with your “Informed Consent”. This IS the informed part – now give your consent to allow us to bring you Home!!
Ok, now this is sounding like a flying saucer cult.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:

Bertiebert is a liar? Shocked! I tell you I'm shocked.
Well I am shocked that none of this shocks me. Out shock that rumple.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

grixit wrote:
We will show you how – but you MUST join with us as this is a Mandated Universal Rescue Protocol and can only function with your “Informed Consent”. This IS the informed part – now give your consent to allow us to bring you Home!!
Ok, now this is sounding like a flying saucer cult.
The whole movement is cult like by taking in vulnerable/easily influenced people and converting them to the cause with copious amounts of waffle regarding the illegal and fraudulent practices of the evil corporations who are the ones responsible for the situation they are in, and convincing them the "movement" can solve all their problems(in PoE's case by shedding the fraudulent sterling currency).

I am at some point expecting PoE,Ceylon and others to start making videos dressed in white robes from a compound somewhere in the countryside.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

daveBeeston wrote:I am at some point expecting PoE,Ceylon and others to start making videos dressed in white robes from a compound somewhere in the countryside.
And go full Marshall Applewhite? Ooooh er!
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

One can only wonder if they will start passing out the Kool-Aid at the meetings.

On the plus side I suppose such an act would raise the nations IQ by at least a couple of points.
Warning may contain traces of nut
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

what does the 'WeRE' or whatever it is actually stand for? other than scam of course.
'Putin's left hand man'
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I believe it's meant to be a portmanteau of We (meaning 'Us' or more accurately 'Ours') and Re (meaning fake made up currency I've invented to fleece you suckers of your real money).

So I guess it means "Our fake money".
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I think it's more like Zardoz. We really thought we could set up our own bank and not obey the rules.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

And here comes............BRADLEY KNIGHT lAW
And today's topic is.............Pooo, opps sorry PoE.

https://youtu.be/fETh9L84C9o?t=1s :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

vampireLOREN wrote:And here comes............BRADLEY KNIGHT lAW
And today's topic is.............Pooo, opps sorry PoE.

https://youtu.be/fETh9L84C9o?t=1s :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I'm warming to Bradley, I think he has a head full of what he needs to say but struggles to get into words in these videos, but it's a unique style all the same.
'Putin's left hand man'
Bones

Post by Bones »

Just when you thought this do doo couldn't get any funnier

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... XyoUUYvb6Y

WeRe 99.99% pure GOLD impregnated notes in the pipline

Postby bertiebert » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:50 pm

as well as the gold impregnated notes, (more info to follow (might be gold embossed) WeRe Bank will soon open up the members club, so they can trade with other members exchanging goods and skills,,,
members will soon have the ability to transfer funds to other members via the online WeRe bank account, (no real need tor £, or $) ,, also in the pipeline is a debit card facility... as you already have massive funds (just go and view your balance) there already, you have no need for £££ or $$$ within..
cost of chequebooks are expected to fall, stay tuned,,, those not interested need not apply,,

as it is a trust members have signed into, car insurance will be avaliable to all members ,, its a whole new LAWFUL world opening up,, leaving behind the law of the sea,,,
Bones

Post by Bones »

Salinee (any know what she looks like... so many meme's just waiting to be made) has woken up, is it a full moon ?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p393207

"I am not a WeRe Member because it is not for me but I can see it is a potential remedy amongst a myriad of remedies on this site"

The only remedy that WeRe Bank offers is increasing the bank balance of Peter, Bertie and Ceylon. :naughty:
Bones

Post by Bones »