Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Bones »

Bertie claims that the meeting was cancelled on 20th June due to high demand and as a result a larger meeting is going to be held on 7 July 2015.

As further proof of how much Bertie is willing to lie to the GOODFer's, Sandra Reihana the poor soul that arranged the meeting for 20th June, didn't find out until 12th June that the meeting had been cancelled.

However, as posted on the PoE facebook page

Peter agreed to do the July meeting on 9th June 2015 - so for the benefit of the GOODFer's that might be a little slow off the mark, the July meeting was arranged before the June meeting was cancelled.

It was not organised because it was a bigger venue

More evidence of Bertie telling you all lies :whistle:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Interesting. How did you stumble across these?

werepayments.com is registered to a Privacy Protection Service in Australia. I see the logo is different to Peter's usual. I can't believe Peter can accept credit card payments. Perhaps someone is doing this on his behalf. Or maybe this is a different scammer, posing as Peter to get cash from suckers?

weretogether.co.uk doesn't pretend to be Peter's, but is registered to Tony Hurst in Southend.
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:
Interesting. How did you stumble across these?

werepayments.com is registered to a Privacy Protection Service in Australia. I see the logo is different to Peter's usual. I can't believe Peter can accept credit card payments. Perhaps someone is doing this on his behalf. Or maybe this is a different scammer, posing as Peter to get cash from suckers?

weretogether.co.uk doesn't pretend to be Peter's, but is registered to Tony Hurst in Southend.
I have been doing some digging into all things "WeRe"

Whilst the Domain admin is in Australia, the wording of the site refers to £ rather than Aus$

"PLEASE NOTE: You must be a member of Re-Movement in order to open a WeRe bank account. Membership is currently £10.00 monthly with cheque books at £25 for a book of 50 cheques."

The monthly payment is CREDITED to your WeRe Bank account so you NEVER lose out on the apparent paradox of a Parallel Banking System asking its client base to contribute a currency it does NOT recognize.

If you wish to purchase a cheque book then also send £25 along with the initial £10 membership fee. This allows you to access WeRe Bank in all its power.

Every Re-Member is asked to send a Promissory Note to WeRe Bank, 83 Ducie Street, Manchester M1 2JQ up to a maximum of £150,000/Re 148,000 Minutes. This initiates the account, acting as REAL energy/money deposited within the bank's vaults. This P.N. immediately activates a POSITIVE AVAILABLE AMOUNT OF MONEY into your account.

Your account number will be as follows: DD/MM/YY/+ your first two initials: For example Robert Furness, date of birth 12th September 1985 would have account number: 120985RF
Your monthly or annual fee is Re-Credited to your WeRe Bank account ensuring that you don’t lose out and that WeRe Bank has ethically converted energy into wealth and NOT just emptily Xeroxed off fiat currency and engaged in energy theft. The cheques are cleared via WeRe Bank; this is all your Payee needs to know.

Working community banking locations are sought, employees are paid in Re by the hour. Maybe you'd like to set WeRe Bank up in your area?

Re currency is acceptable at all retail establishments displaying the "WeReHeRe" sign. They will accept various percentages of Re, ranging from 10% to 100% on sales of goods & services.

We know that Peter has history in Australia with WeRe bank and this may have something to do with that - except that the domain was only registered on 1 June 2015.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Peter demonstrates his insanity with a video from his camper van...
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768
This is a 2013 video that he has posted again on his FB page.
It's all true... As long as you ignore all historical events since 15th May 1213, Edward 1's statutes against the Papacy, the Parliamentary decision of 1366, Richard II, Henry VIII, the Reformation, Cromwell's Act of Restraint, and additionally ignore the entire history of the Church of England.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

I don't understand why he posted that video. In it, he says he will use this argument (that the Queen pretends to be protestant but is really catholic, therefore the court has no jurisdiction) in appeal against his motoring convictions. He lost the appeal.

Perhaps he is laying groundwork for an insanity plea to more serious charges. Should they ever happen, of course.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Bones wrote:http://werepayments.com/

http://weretogether.co.uk/

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

So not only is PoE collecting cash from punters at meetings, he's also getting credit card numbers, plus the CVV number (the 3-digit security code on the back) through an unsecured website. And setting up accounts for people with a payment processing company located in Belize.

The Paytronicks T&Cs pretty much say that any money sent to them might disappear into a black hole and there's nothing you can do about it. So either way, PoE's customers will lose their money, either in Peter's pocket or (what a lovely irony it would be) if Paytronicks swallows it and Peter can't get his sticky mitts on it.
Neither Paytronicks nor any of its affiliates or suppliers or its or their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives or subcontractors shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, denial of service attacks, date data processing failures, telecommunications or Internet problems, utility failures or problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war or other like causes beyond the reasonable control of Paytronicks. Paytronicks shall have no responsibility to provide access to this website while the interruption of this website due to any such cause shall continue. Paytronicks may discontinue providing access to this website at any time.

Limitation of Liability

THIS WEBSITE AND ALL WEBSITE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THOSE REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.

IN NO EVENT WILL ANY MEMBER OF PAYTRONICKS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST REVENUE OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF, THIS SITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO http://WWW.PAYTRONICKS.COM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NO MEMBER OF PAYTRONICKS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY WEBSITE INFORMATION WHETHER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR ANY OTHER LAW OR CAUSE OF ACTION.

SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

You agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold Paytronicks harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of this website or any website information.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Re currency is acceptable at all retail establishments displaying the "WeReHeRe" sign.
Or put another way... "Nowhere". :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Paytronicks is owned by a company called RevStar Global, which has the stench of scam about it.

http://revstarglobal.com/

http://anthonyc.revstarglobal.net/index.html

http://mymarketingcorner.com/revstar-gl ... am-review/
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Shouldn't that be nowheRE?

I notice that the thread about the meeting being cancelled, due to popular demand, and not because the church didn't want to allow a con job to take place has recently exploded with some gems of double think.

Aunt Salli can't get to grips with the notion that people are calling WeRe bank a con, because they believe its a con, and is further incensed that they will say that something doesn't work but not provide a remedy. She doesn't seem to understand that just because you know something is wrong it doesn't mean that you will have any idea as to what is right. For instance, I'm not a surgeon, but if I saw someone attempting to perform surgery with a housebrick I'd probably counsel against letting them continue, however that doesn't mean I'd be qualified to step in.

She doesn't seem to think that people are speaking out because they are concerned that the more vulnerable are being taken advantage of by Peter and are concerned that the site is letting him take a large portion of their members for a ride.

Bertie says you don't need to register to join Peter. Which is news to everyone, including Peter whose own website has a portion all about how you need to register and what the benefits of registration are. Then again Bertie isn't exactly operating with a full deck.

However I think the double standard of the week has to be RobSwift's posting about Peter which states:
And why shouldn't he make a little something man's got to eat right :roll:..........Or do you begrudge him for that as well ???
So Peter should be allowed to make a little off the top, like all the other bankers, who should also be allowed to profit from running a financial institution. So what exactly is it that makes Peter right and the rest of finance wrong?

In regard to Paytronicks, it sounds a lot like Paytronix which is a completely different company I'm always wary of a business that is trying to sound like someone else's because they sometimes hope you might get confused about which one ripped you off.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Interesting - weretogether.co.uk was created a week ago by Tony Hurst, Southend On Sea (a web designer by trade, it seems - http://organicwebdesign.eu/contact-me/)

Also that they've found a electronic payment processor - PayTronicks, US-owned but operating in Belize for governance. Well done PoE, an offshore processor is the best way to prevent any clawback when the scam finally collapses.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

From looking at his website and its design, he's not going to give someone trained much of a run for their money. Most of his design seems to involve using WordPress templates and reusing bits of what is actually other peoples code. The main page features a flash animation that took a while to download even on Broadband, that is not good 'design' for the web. I took a look at a couple of his other sites and they are just template repackaging jobs.

Had a look at Weretogether. Noticed the phrase "lawful rebellion" now can anyone tell me who's bank also used that phrase?

Wonder if Tony was burned when he invested in the RogerDollar and is looking to make up his losses through the Re?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I also took a look at WeRePayments.com, something smells fishy about it. Are we sure that this is a PoE site? Because it looks like someone has set it up to scam the suckers going for Peter's site and it may have absolutely nothing to do with him. It would be quite funny if Peter was about to find his scam hijacked by others. I also note that nothing on the main Werebank site links to the new payment site.

The logo for the bank is wrong and it doesn't quite have the same level of crazy that the bank site does. It also has the number of cheques in a book wrong, Peter had halved them to 25 a book for the same money.

While saying its a scam would be obvious, could this be a scam of a scam or am I just way too paranoid?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Postby bertiebert » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:50 pm
WeRe 99.99% pure GOLD impregnated notes in the pipline.....now for the trolls,, is this being a LEGAL REGISTERED bank your definition of a LAWFUL bank ?
as well as the gold impregnated notes, (not to be confused with the trap of gold based currency)..but a note is carryable in times of trouble,,
In times of trouble notes !!!!!1!!!? :haha: :haha: :haha:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... X0stTTF98E
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Peanut Gallery wrote:WeRePayments.com ... it looks like someone has set it up to scam the suckers going for Peter's site and it may have absolutely nothing to do with him.
I think that is likely.

Another possibility is that Peter or a follower has created a shadow site in case TPTB kill the main one. But then why do just the payments page? (Possible answer: because that's all Peter cares about.) And why is the logo wrong?
Bones

Post by Bones »

I am not sure if werepayments is linked to Peter or not.

However, I do have a feeling that it is. Peter was pushing WeRe Bank in Australia 2/3 years ago. I am note sure what logo was being used then - I will keep looking for it.

Over on GOODF, there is a new australian member who appears to love Peter just as much as Bertie.

Peter needs a way to receive payments. At meetings, he is limited to those that attend who are not already members.

This could be a test of a new payment system, following his paypal account being frozen.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Peter needs a way to receive payments. At meetings, he is limited to those that attend who are not already members.

He'd still need to have an actual real bank account for the funds to be transferred into. With his Nationwide account frozen it seems neither he nor WeRe Bank have any means of accepting electronic deposits from third parties.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote: However, I do have a feeling that it is. Peter was pushing WeRe Bank in Australia 2/3 years ago. I am note sure what logo was being used then - I will keep looking for it.
As an example

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 4185300600
Bones wrote:Over on GOODF, there is a new australian member who appears to love Peter just as much as Bertie.

Mighty Mick au
New Recruit
New Recruit

https://plus.google.com/108759287691842 ... gAJbbDseBs

Mighty Mick
Oct 17, 2014

I would be interested to know as well, particularly in New South Wales, but contacts or name of any national movement in Australia would be welcome.
Last edited by Bones on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

mufc1959 wrote:

He'd still need to have an actual real bank account for the funds to be transferred into. With his Nationwide account frozen it seems neither he nor WeRe Bank have any means of accepting electronic deposits from third parties.
Very true but it only takes 5 minutes to open a new bank account online. I will need to look into the new payments processor, it could be the case that they can make payments to a prepaid visa/ mastercard card.

**Edit

http://paytronicks.com/?page_id=20

The e-wallet platform provides Paytronicks members worldwide with convenient and flexible loading and withdrawal options, such as localized bank transfers, global bank wires, credit/debit card, checks, prepaid cards, among others.

From a scammers point of view this is even better than using Western Union. You don't even have to go into a shop to collect your money, any ATM will do.
Last edited by Bones on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If, at the moment, PoE can only accept cash at meetings, and if, PoE's claims are true in that sixty-five people are joining daily, that would mean in the first month eighteen hundred and twenty people would have to turn up at a meeting to physically hand over the cash. Come the second month the venue would have to have the capacity to hold three thousand six hundred and forty people and so on. No wonder they need a larger building. It would take all day to take their money. It does not add up. If there really are sixty-five new members per day they cannot all be paying Peter.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Our Jeffrey is attempting to attempting to educate the retards about how the banking/money system works & pig tail has weighed in with what looks like a post sent to himself. Strange how the mods haven't banned the sensible posters debunking the scam. Haining & co know it's a scam & see little point in coming in between the squabbling. This circus of events with WeRe is inevitably going to collapse & the sooner the better. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... X1PD3CkqrU