Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Bones »

I see someone has been busy

https://www.facebook.com/TheKingArthursHall

John Amith
Yesterday at 13:14.

On 28 June 2015, a meeting is being held at your premises. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that this meeting is part of a scam to entice people to pay a joining fee to become a member of WeRe Bank and to persuade people to buy cheque books, containing cheques that are drawn on this fictitious bank.

By allowing this scam to be promoted at your premises, you are aiding and abetting this scam and assisting potentially vulnerable people to be taking advantage of by this scheme. Please note that this scheme and the meeting that is due to be held at your premises have been reported to the Police and will now also be reported to local and national news organisations. You should take this opportunity to consider, if you want your business and your livelihood to be associated with this scam.

Please note: A meeting was due to be held on 20 June 2015, at the All Saints Centre in Kings Heath Birmingham. It was booked as a "educational meeting for those in financial difficulty. The Diocese was contacted and advised that this was in fact for Were Bank (although not booked in Peters name etc). They were advised of the criminal investigation in to this matter and did they think it was right that their premises were used to fleece people.

The Diocese was given details of the criminal investigation and the investigating officer to confirm all of the above. They also spoke to a fraud officer in a certain council. After reviewing all of the available information they decided they did not want this kind of event happening on their property as they did not want to be a party to a scam. Please refer to the attached documentation

Something similar has also been posted here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-He ... 06?fref=ts

Kings Heath Cricket & Sports Club

12 May ·

AGM Notification to members. Our AGM will take place on Tuesday, 16th June at 8.00 p.m. in the Cartland Room

Like · Comment ·

Write a comment...

John Amith FOR THE ATTENTION OF MEMBERS ATTENDING THE AGM

On 7 July 2015, a meeting is being held at your premises. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that this meeting is part of a scam to entice people to pay a joining fee to become a member of WeRe Bank and to persuade people to buy cheque books, containing cheques that are drawn on this fictitious bank .

By allowing this scam to be promoted at your premises, you are aiding and abetting this scam and assisting potentially vulnerable people to be taking advantage of by this scheme. Please note that this scheme and the meeting that is due to be held at your premises have been reported to the Police and will now also be reported to local and national news organisations. You should take this opportunity to consider, if you want your business and your livelihood to be associated with this scam.

Please note: A meeting was due to be held on 20 June 2015, at the All Saints Centre in Kings Heath Birmingham. It was booked as a "educational meeting for those in financial difficulty. The Diocese was contacted and advised that this was in fact for Were Bank (although not booked in Peters name etc). They were advised of the criminal investigation in to this matter and did they think it was right that their premises were used to fleece people.

The Diocese was given details of the criminal investigation and the investigating officer to confirm all of the above. They also spoke to a fraud officer in a certain council. After reviewing all of the available information they decided they did not want this kind of event happening on their property as they did not want to be a party to a scam.

Like · Reply · 1 hr
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think you mean how the banking system REALLY works as opposed to how the poseurs claim it does, and that is a considerable difference.

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if another scammer had set their sights on the Werelings, if they are dumb enough to buy in to that then they;d probably buy in to whatever they are peddling. Like I said, a pre-vetted, pre-approved guaranteed sucker list, worth its weight in werebucks or better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Nckryder over on goofy can afford the luxury of living in a property somewhere in the region of £1m yet has attempted to use a worthless cheque to pay an annual Council Tax bill of £3500. Friends of Peter to convince suckers his scam works? The posts over on goofy at this moment are absolutely hilarious entertainment. Chong is my fave by a country mile.....this pea brained individual is Jimmyesque. Dear oh dear, I'm staggered at level of intelligence. :Axe:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... X2LEXCkqK1
Bones

Post by Bones »

Things are not going to well for Peter on the venue front

Just some screenshots before Peter and Bertie try to cover this up

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

What's Peter going to do with all those useless pieces of paper from subscribers & the entrance fee? Bank account is frozen so that's out. Maybe have a barbecue outside his camper van is an option to offload these notes. Maybe he could pay Tom's mortgage off?......Tom sign up to Peter's circus & pay your mortgage off with an Re cheque. It's so simple......just check the successes on goofy. Problem solved
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Losleones wrote:Nckryder over on goofy can afford the luxury of living in a property somewhere in the region of £1m yet has attempted to use a worthless cheque to pay an annual Council Tax bill of £3500. Friends of Peter to convince suckers his scam works? The posts over on goofy at this moment are absolutely hilarious entertainment. Chong is my fave by a country mile.....this pea brained individual is Jimmyesque. Dear oh dear, I'm staggered at level of intelligence. :Axe:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... X2LEXCkqK1
Not only must nckryder live in a band H property, they must live in Weymouth which has the UK's highest council tax - and band H there only just reaches £3,500.

https://www.dorsetforyou.com/article/41 ... nd-2015-16
Timcurgenven
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Timcurgenven »

The meeting in Glastonbury is actually being held at The town hall

Office@glastonbury.gov.uk. Once they are in the office tommorrow they will be well aware of the scam that is Were Bank and they have been given details of council fraud offices whom they should contact in order to confirm Were Bank is a scam.

This meeting will not of course been booked in Peters Name or Were Bank. Most likely Nick Ryder
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bones wrote:Things are not going to well for Peter on the venue front

Just some screenshots before Peter and Bertie try to cover this up

More & more turning up to line Peter's pockets yet more & more evidence plastered on social media networks exposing the scam. Makes sense i suppose in a goofy kind of way.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The price of cheques has bounced up and down like a demented yo-yo: first £25 for 50, then accidentally 4 for £10, then 5 for £10 ... but now they are free! £25 for no money at all! True, Peter charges a £25 "initial setting up fee". What happens when the sucker runs out of cheques? Is the next book free, or is there another "setup fee"? Rule 10 is vague:
Peter wrote:10. Additional DSC's can be via the support centre, however there may be an additional charge for excessive use.
I don't know why Peter has done this. Perhaps he was worried that someone would object to paying for pretty but useless pieces of paper.

Source: https://www.werebank.com/were-support/were-cheque/

EDIT: I should add that another FAQ says the price is £10 for 5 cheques. Peter's administration stinks.

A new FAQ is titled "THEY'RE REFUSING OUR CHEQUES!" It is junk.
Bones

Post by Bones »

This should get interesting

Nick has all the best friends :haha:

Ady Sutcliffe
Bertram Bert
Michael OBernicia
Danny Bamping
Craig Crawford
Elizabeth Watson
Baron David Ward
Bradley Knight
Leigh Ravenscroft
Andy Pears
Jon Witterick
Mickey Summers
Michael O'Deira
Wesley Ahmed
Roger Hayes

****Update :snicker:

Last edited by Bones on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Shouldn't it be a cause for concern to anyone thinking of joining WeRe that a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) relates to the notion that the Cheques you've bought are being refused?

Most (All legitimate) banks don't have an issue with getting their Cheques accepted. It's one of the things I look for in a bank account, the ability to use it without any issues. Certainly I've never seen a warning like this attached to any other bank I have ever used.

Also isn't the idea behind someone joining WeRe bank that they stop fighting their debts and 'pay' them? It strikes me that after you've stopped fighting, tried paying, you're in for a bigger fight to get your cheque accepted. All you are doing is conceding one battle for another and the new battle is one you won't win because the ability to win is out of your hands.
Warning may contain traces of nut
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Bones wrote:This should get interesting

Nick has all the best friends :haha:

Ady Sutcliffe
Bertram Bert
Michael OBernicia
Danny Bamping
Craig Crawford
Elizabeth Watson
Baron David Ward
Bradley Knight
Leigh Ravenscroft
Andy Pears
Jon Witterick
Mickey Summers
Michael O'Deira
Wesley Ahmed
Roger Hayes

****Update :snicker:

That's quite possibly the maddest thing I've ever read!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
Timcurgenven
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Timcurgenven »

His Backup plan is the town hall.

However the town council will not entertain them now they are aware of the criminal investigation, they have been advised to contact the fraud team at southend council who can update them
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jeffrey wrote:But honestly this may be the most absurd conversation I've had in my life:
(in response to why is it fraud)
That's why it's fraud. It's no different than me giving the store a check with insufficient funds. It's not a real check, nobody is getting paid, Peter is not paying anyone, but when you give it to the store or whoever you're sending the checks to, you're falsely claiming that it is a real check and that the person receiving it will be paid.
Ceylon wrote:you have no idea how banking works
Ceylon is an idiot of the first order. Presumably he believes that when PoE makes his magical transfer of Re credits to the store-owner's bank, that bank should should then give the store-owner £50 in real money.

Jeffrey is right, when summarised to the bare transactional facts this is simply dishonest. Werecustomers want to take goods and give no value in return.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Timcurgenven wrote:His Backup plan is the town hall.

However the town council will not entertain them now they are aware of the criminal investigation, they have been advised to contact the fraud team at southend council who can update them
Nice.
welcome to the forum Tim.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:A new FAQ is titled "THEY'RE REFUSING OUR CHEQUES!" It is junk.
Contemptible, greedy whining werecustomers, wanting to know why the banks won't accept their make-believe werecheques. Peter's stout-hearted but uselessly evasive advice is basically "tell them that they have to".

He them assures them that a creditor who has refused a werecheque cannot bring court action in regard to the debt. He is utterly wrong in this of course, and I imagine it won't be long before werecustomers find out the hard way.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:
Timcurgenven wrote:His Backup plan is the town hall.

Nice.
welcome to the forum Tim.
Yes, welcome aboard Tim.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Bertie tells us that cheques can be written on anything. That is correct.

Peter tells us WeRe Bank will not pay the cheques. I believe him.

If Peter's other assertions were correct, there would be no need for WeRe Bank. I could create my own mock bank, print my own cheques drawn on the Bank of Little Fred, with my own phone number as the clearing line, and instruct payees that these cheques must clear my debts.

This wouldn't work. Peter knows it wouldn't work, and that his assertions are false. That's why he doesn't try to use the cheques himself.
Timcurgenven
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Timcurgenven »

Thanks for the welcome guys

I only became aware of this Peter chap after becoming annoyed by freeman type people saying how you deal with parking tickets(private) and how to deal with them in court. They were all saying arrest the judge, he is committed treason, blah blah blah,

So i saw this chap, Makes a change from the day job.

With these venues it is obviously easiest to deal with those booked through things likes churches/councils.......

With pubs it can be a little bit more difficult, however my advice would be if the pub is leased then speak to those who actually own the pub. Right up the food chain.

I am down in Birmingham tommorrow so will be calling in on the Sports club in Kings Heath
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's also interesting that the only direction money travels in Peters bank is supposedly outwards. Their isn't a facility for someone to credit an account. You can't actually pay money into the WeRe bank and it doesn't seem that this is a service the bank will offer.

If a business were stupid enough to accept Re's in exchange for a service or product, they would have no way of adding those to their account. Of course I don't think any sane business or person would willingly give up something of value for something that can be magicked up at will and as such has absolutely no value.

Also welcome Tim and thank you for helping educate venues about the garbage Peter is preaching.
Warning may contain traces of nut