Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by rmsimmons »

4. Both Don Simmons and Rita Simmons breached the original sale contracts and consented to give back the property to the original owner as evidenced at the Calgary Alberta Land Titles office.
I never signed off the property. It was a judgement by the courts that the property will go back to the bank. The bank will pay all other expenses.
5. Don Simmons as well as Rita Simmons have been on a campaign of slandering the plaintiff via Facebook, Kijiji placing fake ads, and providing false and misleading information to the Real Estate Council of Alberta
He has to prove that I made any fake kijiji ads. As a matter of fact, he made fake kijiji ads to harass me. What misleading information I told RECA? This is an attempt of him to fish some information from me. We are a group of 15. I cannot take responsibility whoever post any of the ads he is talking about at kijiji.Derek, my husband is a busy man, he works hard and makes money legally and BTW we pay taxes. Do you declare those monies you acquired to the CRA? Or another tax evasion.
Remedy Sought
1. $500,000 in Damages based on the extensive damage done to the plaintiff name and reputation for unwarranted slander.
Derek, you don't need my help to slander you. You did a pretty good job yourself.
Last edited by rmsimmons on Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

rmsimmons wrote:
Derek's Johnson Statement of Claim under his made up court
Action No: 20031
IN THE COURT OF KINGS BENCH OF ALBERTA
JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF CALGARY
BETWEEN:
DEREK RYAN JOHNSON
Plaintiff
- and -
Don Simmons and Rita Simmons

DOCUMENT: STATEMENT OF CLAIM
ADDRESS FOR SERVICE AND CONTACT INFORMATION OF PARTY FILING THIS DOCUMENT:
Email Service: derekjohnson16@gmail.com
Alberta via email to: TheCourtof kingsbench@gmail.com
For questions regarding submissions/filing please email us at: TheCourtofkingsbench.com
We have another two that were sent to victims and we're picking up on Monday. I still haven't received mine but I've got a stack of emails from Kumar and threatening phone messages from Derek asking me where I want to be served. If I don't get mine shortly by registered mail I will invite them to serve me at the local RCMP station at a mutually agreeable time. I will post anything substantially interesting or different from the above as they arrive.
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

In the United States, there have been sovereigns who were charged with "simulating legal process". One example is Terry Trussel in Florida.

Do we have a similar law here in Canada, or what should this idiot lowlife snake-oil salesman Derek Johnson be charged with?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rita left out page 3 so here is the original;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/mrfw19zj9 ... _Bench.pdf

Note that Johnson did such a botched job, even for a fake court, that he put;

You have been sued by The Court of Kings Bench of Alberta.

instead of;

You have been sued at The Court of Kings Bench of Alberta.

Derek, courts don't sue people. People sue each other through the courts.

If the Court of Kings Bench actually existed the sentence was pointless in any case since the whole point of the document was to inform Rita she is being sued at King's Bench.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:

instead of;

Given that the King's Bench is a fictional entity created by derek, sued by is probably more accurate. BTW, although the Court has a new web site, it's been around for awhile and first surfaced on the privatesectoract. However, given that I'm waking up from a hard night of slinging beverages to a thirsty crowd of local farmers and rig pigs I don't think I could face up to Ty Griffiths frenetic utterances and lousy music so I'm not going to search through youtube to find them.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

instead of;

If the Court of Kings Bench actually existed the sentence was pointless in any case
Derek take some notes since you want to change careers now from unlicensed real estate broker to an unlicensed judge and jury.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Derek Johnson Sucks »

So for this 3000 member strong group. Maybe they should finish the web site so it does not look like it was created a few days ago on WIX.

http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca/#!about/c161y About us not even finished as of today.

last weeks WEEBLY web site was taken down only after a few days. I am sure RECA will have this WIX site removed tomorrow.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

I submit this defense to the kings court.
https://youtu.be/clKi92j6eLE

Case dismissed.
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Email processing http://bigbossdog.weebly.com/

Post ads on Kijijji and other sites to get the names of investors for our foreclosure scam.

All you need is a confirmed PayPal account.......So we know who you are and you don't know who we are. That way we can be sure who YOU are. This will also prevent them from revealing sensitive info about the foreclosure properties they have on the go.

Everyone replying to your ads will also have to provide a confirmed PayPal account. That way we know who we are setting up to be scammed and by the time the victims figure out who we are it will be to late.

We will work on getting this site removed by the police.

Some good pictures of Kevin Manji or new century here. http://yooying.com/bigbossdog01

I like the one with the hundred dollar bills.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Derek Johnson Sucks wrote:Email processing http://bigbossdog.weebly.com/

Post ads on Kijijji and other sites to get the names of investors for our foreclosure scam.

All you need is a confirmed PayPal account.......So we know who you are and you don't know who we are. That way we can be sure who YOU are. This will also prevent them from revealing sensitive info about the foreclosure properties they have on the go.

Everyone replying to your ads will also have to provide a confirmed PayPal account. That way we know who we are setting up to be scammed and by the time the victims figure out who we are it will be to late.

We will work on getting this site removed by the police.

Some good pictures of Kevin Manji or new century here. http://yooying.com/bigbossdog01

I like the one with the hundred dollar bills.
Glad you brought this up about EPS. My assumption was that since they are banned to put up fraudulent foreclosure listings at kijiji, they had improvise using EPS, by hiring individuals to place kijiji ads for them so it will show different IPs. In order to get hired, one has to pay $25.00 and a paypal account. The paypal account serves a double purpose. To know who they are dealing with and the second, they will take money every month from the paypal account. I did some research on it and chatted with someone who got scammed by EPS. So that is how the scam works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahE-GSyo9aE
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Ah I see progress is being made!

I ran a Goggle search using a variety of key words, mainly Derek Johnson, real estate, con man, scam, snake oil and Canada and he and Quatloos pop up rather nicely.

Excellent.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

Given the fact that many here are very unclear on how the MLS System works in conjunction with the Real Estate Act of Alberta I will provide everyone some important information:

The MLS System & the Real Estate Act of Alberta

A short History Lesson

When was the MLS system created?

Answer:
1967 when they began selling real estate courses to people teaching them how to use their system via "MLS Listing Agreements" to act as fiduciary agents via contract and make commissions based on a percentage of the sale for advertising their properties in a weekly publication available to the public. The system was originally set up for only sellers to market / advertise / list their homes in their weekly publication for the public to view and shop for real estate.

The Realtor would have the benefit of obtaining the listing information from sellers early so this was the benefit for a buyer to use a Realtor to view homes in the weekly MLS publication.

In Canada, the national MLS® is a cooperative system for the 98,000+ REALTOR® members of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), working through Canada's 101 real estate boards and 11 provincial/territorial associations. Both the terms Realtor® and MLS® are the Canadian proprietal trademarked terms and brand for both the members (REALTORS®) and data (MLS®) of the CREA, in contrast to the United States where MLS® is the proprietal and trademarked term and brand for Major League Soccer®.

CREA has come under scrutiny and investigation by the Competition Bureau and litigation by former CREA member and real estate brokerage Realtysellers (Ontario) Ltd., for the organization's control over the Canadian MLS® system.[17] In 2001, Realtysellers (Ontario) Ltd., a discount real-estate firm was launched that reduced the role of agents and the commissions they collect from home buyers and sellers. The brokerage later shutdown and launched a $100million lawsuit against CREA and TREB, alleging that they breached an earlier out-of-court settlement that the parties entered into in 2003.

When was the Real Estate Council of Alberta created?

Answer
: mid 1990's

Why was it created?

Answer: Based on the volume of fraud taking place within the Realtor and Mortgage Broker community. The MLS system (a Private Company) was getting sued many times over by disgruntled people dealing with shady Realtors and Mortagge Brokers so the council was formed to enforce the fiduciary contracts that the Realtor must use when using a "MLS Listing Agreement" to list a home on the MLS website.

This allows the MLS system / Company to be free of liability from the people working with the Realtor and allows them to hold their own people accountable and pass the liability onto them via administrative penalties.

Very smart of them !

There is a place for governing people in their community in the interest of protecting the general public / private sector and protecting themselves in the process.

The problem comes when they believe they can govern everyone and anyone in the private sector who doesn't work for/with them ! This is precisely why there are two (2) members of the board of directors that have to come from the private sector to ensure they cannot step out of bounds and breach competition and monopoly laws which they are currently doing, and have done in the past.

Why are they called a "Self-Governing Body"?

Answer:
Because they are only allowed to govern their own members who have signed contracts such as Realtors, Mortgage Brokers and property appraisers who take their courses and in exchange for being governed, obtain the benefits of using the MLS system to earn a living.

FACT: RECA ONLY Governs Realtors and Mortgage Brokers within the Province that they conduct business in.

Every one of the Canadian provincial Governing Body Agencies / Companies only govern Realtors and Mortgage Brokers who have taken their classes within their Provinces that they conduct business in. The business conducted by the above governing bodies is simply applying administrative fines to people who they have signed contracts with in order to allow them to be governed.

To be a "Realtor" (trademark name) as defined in the Act means you took their course and signed a contract to be working with their private company.

To be a "Mortgage Broker" as defined in the Act means you take their course, then sign contracts to work with their private company.

To be a "Property Appraiser" as defined in the Act means you took the course they offer and sign a contract to work with their private company.

EVERY ONE of these positions defined within the Act point to the MLS System and the contracts all of these people sign to become a member which can now be governed much like when you obtain employment with any company you sign agreements which allow them to fire you as quickly as they hired you based on breach's of their company policy.

Why does RECA use Administrative penalties and uses their own form of paperwork to provide notices and call people in for "hearings" at their tribunals at their office rather than at the Court of Queens Bench of Alberta?

Answer:
Because they cannot use the higher courts since their legislation only applies to them governing their own people. That is why RECA uses their own style of documents and style of making claims and notices to their own people.

Do your research folks.

Every bit of this is true and every senior person doing Real Estate for 10 years + knows this.

Every one of them eventually knows that to leave their Realtor community doesn't mean you cannot buy and sell homes, you simply cannot represent yourself as a Realtor who can list homes on the MLS System via "MLS Listing Agreements" or drive people around in a car and try and obtain access to homes listed on the MLS system that you would have no key for.

Using Offer to Purchase contacts which is what we do and buying and selling real estate existed long before the MLS System and will long after they are gone.
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

rmsimmons wrote:
4. Both Don Simmons and Rita Simmons breached the original sale contracts and consented to give back the property to the original owner as evidenced at the Calgary Alberta Land Titles office.
I never signed off the property. It was a judgement by the courts that the property will go back to the bank. The bank will pay all other expenses.
5. Don Simmons as well as Rita Simmons have been on a campaign of slandering the plaintiff via Facebook, Kijiji placing fake ads, and providing false and misleading information to the Real Estate Council of Alberta
He has to prove that I made any fake kijiji ads. As a matter of fact, he made fake kijiji ads to harass me. What misleading information I told RECA? This is an attempt of him to fish some information from me. We are a group of 15. I cannot take responsibility whoever post any of the ads he is talking about at kijiji.Derek, my husband is a busy man, he works hard and makes money legally and BTW we pay taxes. Do you declare those monies you acquired to the CRA? Or another tax evasion.
Remedy Sought
1. $500,000 in Damages based on the extensive damage done to the plaintiff name and reputation for unwarranted slander.
Derek, you don't need my help to slander you. You did a pretty good job yourself.
You are being sued for slander and harassment of myself and others whom you have never met or been in contract with.

Govern yourself accordingly.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's very sad how those dim bulb moderators have been hoodwinked by eric and treat you so badly when all you want to do is reveal the truth. Whoops, I'm a mod, better get back to the company line!

We decided on that approach after you refused to stop harassing eric. If you don't like it tough. Post somewhere else if your poor delicate feelings are hurt. However I doubt you'll find a site that is willing to tolerate you unless you start you own like you started your own court and real estate counsel.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

In view of three posts he made (and I deleted) attacking eric, Johnson is now on moderation. Any post he makes will have to be approved by a moderator before it sees the light of day. He was warned.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

theRealDerekJohnson wrote:
rmsimmons wrote:
You are being sued for slander and harassment of myself and others whom you have never met or been in contract with.

Govern yourself accordingly.
Why ? Being sued by a fake court that must rank up there with being sued by a rubber chicken or a pet rock. After everyone stops laughing do you drop your pants for the next joke?

Hey SNAKE OIL MAN - just how much of a complete fruitcake are you to think this will work?

lol

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/c ... -1.2877019
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

DEREK

"You are being sued for slander and harassment of myself and others whom you have never met or been in contract with.
Govern yourself accordingly."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kangaroo court.

Your contracts are not worth anything. You think you have protected yourself but all of your group is on the wrong side of the law.
newcenturyrealestate
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by newcenturyrealestate »

Hi! And to everyone on Quatloos, and eric,
I am very sorry with what has happend. my last post i was told what to post. I am not the type of person to scam people. Eric, honestly when i met u and every thing i really thought i could help you. when i got hired with derek and everyone they told me over and over that we were helping people. thats why i started so that i could help people. Hoenslty to every one that i hurt or "Scammed" I honestly didn't mean to. I dont work with derek or kevin anymore because i found out that we weren't actually helping. All i was doing was following direction on every move that i made. I should of figured it out earlyer but im young and was in real estate or so i thought and that was always a dream. But i am done with them after finding out what happend. that is why im am back to doing internet marketing. BigBossDog has nothing to do with real estate. i am not with them any more!! i am just trying to make a living. EPS is not a scam but im not gunna promote or try and sell u guys on products that i have. i am not a scammer and i hate that that is what im getting made out too be. Please take my apology everyone i honestly thought we were helping.
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

newcenturyrealestate wrote:Hi! And to everyone on Quatloos, and eric,
I am very sorry with what has happend. my last post i was told what to post. I am not the type of person to scam people. Eric, honestly when i met u and every thing i really thought i could help you. when i got hired with derek and everyone they told me over and over that we were helping people. thats why i started so that i could help people. Hoenslty to every one that i hurt or "Scammed" I honestly didn't mean to. I dont work with derek or kevin anymore because i found out that we weren't actually helping. All i was doing was following direction on every move that i made. I should of figured it out earlyer but im young and was in real estate or so i thought and that was always a dream. But i am done with them after finding out what happend. that is why im am back to doing internet marketing. BigBossDog has nothing to do with real estate. i am not with them any more!! i am just trying to make a living. EPS is not a scam but im not gunna promote or try and sell u guys on products that i have. i am not a scammer and i hate that that is what im getting made out too be. Please take my apology everyone i honestly thought we were helping.

Looks like the RECC now only has 2999 members?

can we allow Derek to post a reply's for a couple more days?