Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the thing that gets to me is just how mind bogglingly stupid, not to mention dishonest, the majority of these people actually seem to be. There are obviously some of them who know better but are going to take the opportunity to try and cheat someone, but some of them are just too stupid to be out on their own. I really don't know which factor bothers me more.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Timcurgenven wrote:I only became aware of this Peter chap after becoming annoyed by freeman type people saying how you deal with parking tickets(private) and how to deal with them in court. They were all saying arrest the judge, he is committed treason, blah blah blah
Yes, that sort of blather is normal background level stupidity for freemen. They're always misquoting Magna Carta or whatever, recirculating the same naive self-deceptions on countless messageboards and FB groups. Meads V Meads is a useful encyclopaedic overview -
http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/20 ... qb571.html

PoE is something more though. Firstly he boasts of extra-terrestrial support, alien lifeforms who are guiding and supporting him. Secondly, he has constructed a remarkably audacious scam, something on a scale we haven't seen in UK before. We do not know if he genuinely intended to create a system to defraud the banks, or if his plan all along was simply to fleece the greedy, stupid people who buy his make-believe chequebooks.

One way or another he's raking it in now - these mugs are literally begging to be allowed to give him their (real) money in return for his (pretend) money. We estimate he's clearing maybe £1,000 per day.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Peter wil be reduced to holding his meeting in a park.

It'll be like a love-in, with people singing and chanting, blissed out on the mutually reinforced delusion. They'll be wearing highly individualistic outfits, possibly including fezes.

Some will actually be camping-- at least until the cops figure it out. Others will be living in their cars. These will be the ones who, thanks to Pete, have achieved "true freedom", the freedom from having a house.

Soon, the secondary parasites will move in, the "natural health" vendors, chakra adjusters, and old style psychic readers.

People will go home convinced they've seen the arrival of the Age of Requarius, not understanding that they've gained nothing and thrown away more money.

But Pete will continue to hold his meetings. Gradually, the physical manifestations, the werechecks and such, will be dropped in favor of "awakening" and "empowering" the masses. This will reduced Pete's exposure to criminal prosecution (assuming he avoids getting dinged for what he's done already), while increasing his revenues.

Eventually he'll be co-opted and his movement will become another merchandising brand. You'll be able to buy tshirts and mugs that say BANKING IS A FRAUD, GET OUT OF DEBT FREE, and LOSE THE NAME everywhere.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yes, welcome, Tim!
Bones wrote:I have been thinking about Peter's claims about living in a campervan etc. ...

Croxteth
Liverpool

Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 10-Dec-2012.
I wouldn't place any reliance on Nominet's validation. Peter uses the domain allis1.co.uk for emails. When I looked it up in April, I got an address in Stoke on Trent. Now I get the Croxteth address instead. In both cases, I got the message "Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 10-Dec-2012".
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

You can change the registration details of a domain quiet easily, I can even do it through my hosts control panel, they probably just checked the name and postcode for verification, there's hundreds of P Smiths living in Liverpool, so even if he faked it all, the system may show up as a false positive simply because he choose the correct address.

I think I'll just throw in the towel with these people though, I feel like a small part of my brain dies every time I have to read their demonic replies, a lot would make great Politicians however, since they never answer a question directly.
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote: I wouldn't place any reliance on Nominet's validation. Peter uses the domain allis1.co.uk for emails. When I looked it up in April, I got an address in Stoke on Trent. Now I get the Croxteth address instead. In both cases, I got the message "Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 10-Dec-2012".
It looks like it was updated on 15 April 2015.

However, this property was brought by two people in 2011, one would appear to have a polish name whilst the other would appear to have a Chinese name and they have a mortgage with the mortgage works. As they dealt with Buy to Let - it could be that Peter is renting the property from them and that the people with the polish and chinese names are his landlords
Bones

Post by Bones »

FatGambit wrote: I think I'll just throw in the towel with these people though, I feel like a small part of my brain dies every time I have to read their demonic replies, a lot would make great Politicians however, since they never answer a question directly.
FG don't let the barstewards get you done. You have done a sterling effort to save them from their own stupidity. People like Bertie have been through all this before, but shh don't mention to Bertie how he also supported the last fake bank too.

They overlook that is is impossible for any WeRe cheque to actually clear. Whenever they claim a cheque had cleared I am :haha: :haha: Peter doesn't understand the clearing process. Some of the them have dug their own holes on this one, especially the likes of Jimmy one cell, so for them I play my smallest violin :violin:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

To my amazement given the sympathy for Tom Crawford's plight, why hasn't some bright spark on goofy suggested that Tom clears his mortgage with an Re cheque? Why hasn't Tom cleared his mortgage with an Re cheque? Obviously he won the court case but to be on the safe side I'd get a rock solid WeRe cheque in the post ASAP.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Losleones wrote:To my amazement given the sympathy for Tom Crawford's plight, why hasn't some bright spark on goofy suggested that Tom clears his mortgage with an Re cheque? Why hasn't Tom cleared his mortgage with an Re cheque? Obviously he won the court case but to be on the safe side I'd get a rock solid WeRe cheque in the post ASAP.
I did, (well I asked Bertie why he hadn't done so, since Re was such a sure fire way to pay debts), it was ignored, but the post fell within those culled by the admin, along with Lessiters so it's no longer viewable.

Edit: these people are morons and deserve to loose their money with Peter, I've had enough with them and thrown in the towel. I hope the shit hits the fan quickly, see how they react, no doubt Peter will be shut down because 'he scared the powers than be' they'll never admit he got banged up cos he was conning them.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It was fun while it lasted:

GOODF can't now claim that they aren't endorsing WeRe when posting simple explanations as to why the checks are fraudulent gets you banned.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I imagine Tom hasn't tried paying with a WeRe cheque because of one of the following reasons:

1) He is convinced he WON the court case and so doesn't need to waste the worthless Re's.
2) If he tried to pay it, it would be admitting he actually owes some real money to the bank.
3) He doesn't want to lose his house by trying to pay with a fake cheque, he'd sooner lose it by not paying the mortgage.

As for Jeffrey, you tried to educate them. But they don't want to listen and I don't think they are capable of learning. Their is a lot of 'cult' like behaviour being exhibited over on GOODF and either you are in the midst of it all drinking the Kool Aid and waiting to hitch a ride on the Hale Bop, or you are a 'troll'. I'd guess you were booted by either Ceylon or Sallinae, neither of whom actually claim to use the services of WeRe bank which I would find quite questionable.

Sallinae constantly posts that it's not her path, but that means she's thought better than to try it. However nobody has asked her why she isn't on that path? I thought she wanted to find a remedy and if she believes this is a potential remedy she would, logically, try it. Her not trying it shows that she doesn't think it's a remedy for her. Given that she is not unique, in terms of debt, then the only logical conclusion is that by not following Peter she must think it's not going to work and that means she knows it won't provide a remedy.

So she's supporting something she doesn't support.

Marukee has been spamming a lot of threads with the notion that everyone is entitled to do what they wish and that nobody is forcing anyone to join WeRe. He is correct to a certain extent, but forgets that when you can see someone about to make a terrible mistake that could seriously impact on their future life, like say LadyKirsty is making with her housing association rent, the human thing is to want to help them avoid it if you can. But I think this is a battle that can't be won on GOODF. They won't listen and will ban anyone who tries to speak out against the herd mentality.

Such a shame that the free are so afraid of those that think.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

FatGambit wrote: since they never answer a question directly.
I have never got over the fact of the member assassin being allowed to blatantly lie concerning his tall stories. He must have the two biggest whoppers over in goofville. He would take first prize in any lying competition. They would be absolutely fantastic for goofer children's bedtime stories.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jeffrey wrote:It was fun while it lasted:
reasons for ban: Troll

GOODF can't now claim that they aren't endorsing WeRe when posting simple explanations as to why the checks are fraudulent gets you banned.
At least you were given a reason.
I always got - "none"
guilty

Post by guilty »

On GOOFers, bertiebert is topic-bombing about complimentary currencies, presumably trying to claim that this is what WeRe is all about. Like the Swiss WIR.
If that was truly the case, I would have no issues with it whatsoever. Creating such a 'barter club' amongst consenting individuals and businesses is quite a common activity.
Unfortunately, that is NOT what WeRe is about. This is quite evident from the home page of the WeRe site.
The WeRe Bank chequeing account from ReMovement provides you with

ASSURED DEBT ERADICATION ON ALL “PUBLIC SIDE OF THE LEDGER LIABILITIES” as follows:

CREDIT CARD DEBTS
BANKRUPTCY SETTLEMENTS
MORTGAGE RE-PAYMENTS
MORTGAGE ARREARS
CREDIT AGREEMENTS
CREDIT CARD RE-PAYMENTS
STUDENT LOANS
CREDIT CARD ARREARS
COUNCIL TAX DEMANDS
COUNCIL TAX ARREARS
TV LICENCE
ROAD TAX
H.M.R.C - VAT, PAYE, SA, FINES
COURT FINES - ANY DEMAND FOR PAYMENT FROM H.M.Courts
SHERIFF OR BAILIFF ORDERS/WARRANTS FOR MONETARY ORDERS
SPEEDING, PARKING TICKETS - ANY POLICE ENFORCEMENT ORDERS
VEHICLE, TRACTOR, MACHINERY CREDIT REPAYMENTS
PROBATE DEBTS - FAMILY ESTATE
UTILITIES - GAS, WATER, ELECTRIC
That, my dear GOOFers, is commonly called 'fraud'.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The main difference between the WIR and the Re is that some businesses in Switzerland support the WIR and willingly accept it. They have made a decision to value the WIR and accept it in exchange for goods or services. They have set up an exchange rate 1 WIR = 1 Swiss Franc. Those businesses have consented to take the WIR, however they aren't forced to take the WIR and you can't walk into an establishment that doesn't accept the WIR and force it on them. The WIR also has an exchange rate, I could take my WIR and change it back into Swiss Francs, and then change them for whatever other currency I wanted.

On the other hand the Re isn't supported by any businesses, in fact it's not even acceptable to the bank that issues it. This means that the Re is functionally less useful than the money in a monopoly set. However the people trying to use the Re are trying to force it onto people who don't want to accept it. They don't understand that you can't just force a currency onto others and that if I owe money in Pounds Sterling the person I owe that money to will have a right to be paid in Pounds Sterling. The Re doesn't have an exchange rate, I can't change it for any other currency, because it's not recognised as money by vendors of goods and services.

You cannot start a new monetary system without the support of those who will be asked to provide goods and services for it. It won't work because without that support the currency will never have value.
Warning may contain traces of nut
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Well it seems the lady who owns/manages the king Arthur pub where he had been advertising his meeting on 28th June has received a few calls regarding the meeting, she is less than happy that he was advertising her place linking it with the scam and made her feelings known on the p of e page. Oh dear ha ha ha

It would appear ceylon is removing all negative posts regarding this subject. I was reading the post of the young lady paying her rent with a weRe cheque, seems there's a huge list of does and don'ts with them, and instructional video of what to do if they do not accept them etc.as I refreshed the page all Letissier14 posts had been removed on that thread that showed it to be a scam. I've found Letissier14 to be pretty accurate with his/her help and comments in the past, I fear goodf could be losing one if not the only genuine mod in there because of their idiot theories
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

About 70% of the posts in that 'I paid my rent by Re and am now facing eviction' thread have been deleted.

Whoever exercised editorial control over it forgot to edit the quotes in there from Bertie and Co quoting Letissier and myself which relate to now nonexistent posts, so anybody with half a brain cell will know the thread has been heavily manipulated.

I don't know whether they are still there but the reply we got to our advise was that it wasn't wanted as it was negative energy or some other deluded crap. You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink as they say, she'll have nobody to blame but herself when she is evicted.

I wonder at which point Peter will bail on this, before or after people start knocking on his door looking for a bed...?
#six

Post by #six »

FatGambit wrote:About 70% of the posts in that 'I paid my rent by Re and am now facing eviction' thread have been deleted.

Whoever exercised editorial control over it forgot to edit the quotes in there from Bertie and Co quoting Letissier and myself which relate to now nonexistent posts, so anybody with half a brain cell will know the thread has been heavily manipulated.

I don't know whether they are still there but the reply we got to our advise was that it wasn't wanted as it was negative energy or some other deluded crap. You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink as they say, she'll have nobody to blame but herself when she is evicted.

I wonder at which point Peter will bail on this, before or after people start knocking on his door looking for a bed...?
Do you have a link to the thread?
guilty

Post by guilty »

FatGambit wrote:I wonder at which point Peter will bail on this, before or after people start knocking on his door looking for a bed...?
Peter: "Did you Re-member to stick a 1920 Lithuanian 25 ostruble stamp on the back of the cheque and sign over it in green ink? No? Oh dear! [shrug] Not my fault then. [Campervan door slams shut. Engine starts up.]