Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by PeanutGallery »

I can't think of the last time a post here was edited or removed, even ones (by me) that have crossed the bounds of decency (accusing a certain Canadian moderator from British Columbia who may have been born in 1949 of drinking Molsons) have been allowed to stand unedited for the all to see that 'unfounded slur'.

That's a joke, but the point is I've only had two posts edited by a moderator here - and neither saw fit to give a warning about my conduct, one was because I quoted a stream of profanity and was part of a chain keeping it in circulation, the other was because a post I made accidentally broke the forum and it needed to be fixed.

Having been here a while, and lurking for longer, I can't think of anyone who has been banned. We've even had the subjects of threads posted up on here turn up and we've actually engaged in civilised discourse with them. If I registered on GOODF under this username, I doubt I'd be able to make even one post and no matter what it said I'd be accused of being a troll.

The thing is they accuse the mainstream media of manipulating what people are allowed to see and hear, accuse us of being paid shills for the mysterious powers that be, and yet the reality is that they are manipulating what their followers are allowed to see and hear and their followers are welcoming that manipulation. Chong posted in one of the threads about only wanting to see positive WeRe posts and constructive criticism on GOODF, which shows that he wants to be lied to and fed propaganda by his Guru's.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

FatGambit wrote:
I wonder at which point Peter will bail on this, before or after people start knocking on his door looking for a bed...?
Con artists don't have a conscience so i expect he'll keep taking as much cash as possible to stash in the shoe boxes under his bed before he gets a tug from the Fraud Squad. Cash is king & undetectable so nobody will truly know how much he's scammed.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

FatGambit wrote:
I wonder at which point Peter will bail on this, before or after people start knocking on his door looking for a bed...?
Peter's probably smart enough not to tell them which Travelodge he's staying at. But maybe when he gets arrested they can come visit him in Prison (assuming they don't wind up sharing that accommodation with him on account of using the dodgy cheques).
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I'd like to know how he can afford the £50 a night cost of a travel lodge, or is he paying by Re? LOL.

#six, http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 76&t=87047
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Well have had a very fruitful discussion with the manager of the sports club.

I mentioned the Church booking (its the same part of Birmingham!), and they know them as they are in the same business group!, so advised them to speak to them to clarify

Me thinks this is another booking down the swanny.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Don't you mean another venue cancelling because of the overwhelming demand for tickets?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I thought the Church had been replaced by the Pub (that subsequently told them to go forth), when did the Sports Club get dragged into it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

PeanutGallery wrote:Don't you mean another venue cancelling because of the overwhelming demand for tickets?
Talk about failing upwards! At this rate they're going to end up at City Ground! And after that, Wembley.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Has Peter opened a confectionary factory Willy Wonker style? If that's you holding up the nugget Peter I'd suggest giving your nails a scrub.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KS9WfP0I5 ... f-Fw%3D%3D
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

The sports club place was an extra booking , which Bertie in turn claimed was a new bigger venue.

The sports club will be talking to the church about this group:)
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

FatGambit wrote:I'd like to know how he can afford the £50 a night cost of a travel lodge, or is he paying by Re? LOL.

#six, http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 76&t=87047
Peter in a recent video mentioned 65 new suckers were joining daily & increasing so that's for arguments sake,roughly 10k per week in cash (obv tax free as wont declare it) plus any other earnings he makes from other scams. I imagine he could afford a luxury hotel each night & there's always his camper van. I doubt he's even attempted to use Re fake currency to pay for anything as being the scammer he knows it's worthless currency. It's probably the most blatantly obvious scam I've witnessed yet goofers are falling over themselves to sign up. Highly entertaining all the same. It's getting tasty over on goofy as heavyweight poster Smilingalltheway is back debunking the Fraud scam.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I'm looking forward to reading what Peter is going to do with his gold Re "banknotes".

If these are merely vouchers that willing participants can use, like the Brighton pound or whatever, that's one thing. But knowing Peter, I expect something more like:

1. Suckers can buy each 20 Re note for £10. Bargain!

2. Peter will claim that shopkeepers, pub landlords etc are obliged to accept these at 1:2 ratio, ie 1 Re will buy £2-worth of goods.

3. If the shopkeeper says no, the sucker must recite the Currency and Bank Notes act 1954 and the Coinage Act 1971.

4. Legal tender? Legal schmegal. It is tender, and Peter says it is legal, and that's all suckers need to know.

5. Peter will not exchange Re notes back into sterling. He will not accept Re notes in payment for monthly subscriptions, chequebooks or anything else.

6. Suckers will flock to buy his notes.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:I can't think of the last time a post here was edited or removed, even ones (by me) that have crossed the bounds of decency (accusing a certain Canadian moderator from British Columbia who may have been born in 1949 of drinking Molsons) have been allowed to stand unedited for the all to see that 'unfounded slur'.

That's a joke, but the point is I've only had two posts edited by a moderator here - and neither saw fit to give a warning about my conduct, one was because I quoted a stream of profanity and was part of a chain keeping it in circulation, the other was because a post I made accidentally broke the forum and it needed to be fixed.

Having been here a while, and lurking for longer, I can't think of anyone who has been banned. We've even had the subjects of threads posted up on here turn up and we've actually engaged in civilised discourse with them. If I registered on GOODF under this username, I doubt I'd be able to make even one post and no matter what it said I'd be accused of being a troll.
Joke? We moderators beg to differ. Grossly insulting personal defamations about the moderator's drinking habits will not be tolerated and can get you banned or at least heavily moderated. I had to stomp on you before you accused me of drinking Budweiser. That will not be tolerated.

We are reluctant to delete posts or ban posters but both do happen from time to time. We fact have a poster under moderation right now which means that anything he posts must be approved by a moderator before it appears on Quatloos. This guy;

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=28694

At this discussion;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10455&start=480

As Wssera said;
Re: Private Sector Act dot Com
by wserra » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

In view of three posts he made (and I deleted) attacking eric, Johnson is now on moderation. Any post he makes will have to be approved by a moderator before it sees the light of day. He was warned.
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10455&start=480#p194011

The three posts were just the latest. I've deleted a lot of his postings. Quick backstory, I have to get out for a court hearing. Derek Johnson is a sleazy conman who was scamming people, like Tom Crawford, who had mortgage and foreclosure problems. I said this about him;
Re: Private Sector Act dot Com
by Burnaby49 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:11 pm

I was asked by a Quatloos poster to use my mighty Moderator powers to stop Derek Johnson's inane babbling. I replied;
He is already being closely moderated. Wserra, the Observer and I are all watching him. Our position is that while he is annoying the more he babbles on the more information there is for visitors of the site to see what a total asshole he is. What better way is there for warning people to keep away from him than letting him vent in a situation he can't control?
It is a mutually beneficial situation. He uses Quatloos to show the world what a sleazy pile of crap he really is and Quatloos gets to show the world what a sleazy pile of crap he really is. Win-win!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10455&start=380#p193662

He came on Quatloos and still participates. Some of his victims also post here. He started attacking them and posting personal information about one. That is not allowed. All his posts with the information were either deleted or edited. Wserra prefers just editing out offensive portions, I don't have the patience and delete the whole thing. He was warned about this but would not stop and is now on moderation.

We have, reluctantly, banned posters in the past. Not many. Mainly for racial, sexual or other offensive comments or behavior. These were extreme cases not just comments in questionable taste. We don't ban for disagreeing with the mods or anyone else. Excessive profane language can get you moderated or booted but not without a lot of warning. I've published a lot of offensive language myself but only as part of a quote from some other source.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I think his point is you don't routinely edit other people's posts to make them appear to say something else, or randomly delete posts or ban members who don't follow the party line.

Back on the subject of Peter there is another member over on goodfville who keeps phoning the venues and warning them over Peter too, it's quiet amusing they have no idea the number of members there that are actively contacting each venue to warn them.

I feel quiet disapointed not to be listed in the paid shill list, I was quiet looking forward to my pay cheque this week.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

FatGambit wrote:I think his point is you don't routinely edit other people's posts to make them appear to say something else, or randomly delete posts or ban members who don't follow the party line.

Back on the subject of Peter there is another member over on goodfville who keeps phoning the venues and warning them over Peter too, it's quiet amusing they have no idea the number of members there that are actively contacting each venue to warn them.

I feel quiet disapointed not to be listed in the paid shill list, I was quiet looking forward to my pay cheque this week.
That is me:)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:
FatGambit wrote: since they never answer a question directly.
I have never got over the fact of the member assassin being allowed to blatantly lie concerning his tall stories.
Oh yes, that hilarious thread where he claimed to have exchanged a wry smile with the judge while a county court jury awarded him a £200m lien? A story which fell apart with the slightest nudge, making it totally obvious that the whole thing was a Walter Mitty exercise. :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

SHOCKER !!!!1!!!!

Nicky wasn't as friendly with or knowledgeable of the staff of the Arthur as he made out

Last edited by Bones on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

FatGambit wrote: I feel quiet disapointed not to be listed in the paid shill list, I was quiet looking forward to my pay cheque this week.
Join the club mate, I never get mentioned :cry: :snooty:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
FatGambit wrote: since they never answer a question directly.
I have never got over the fact of the member assassin being allowed to blatantly lie concerning his tall stories.
Oh yes, that hilarious thread where he claimed to have exchanged a wry smile with the judge while a county court jury awarded him a £200m lien? A story which fell apart with the slightest nudge, making it totally obvious that the whole thing was a Walter Mitty exercise. :haha:
I've never seen a Jury in any County Court I've been in?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Oh yes, that hilarious thread where he claimed to have exchanged a wry smile with the judge while a county court jury awarded him a £200m lien?
This was as good. It cost me two bans to show him for the total five star platinum nob he is, but worth it.
Yes they are suckers over in goofsville for a fairytale.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... X8eVjTF98F