Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by wserra »

Derek Johnson Sucks wrote:can we allow Derek to post a reply's for a couple more days?
Johnson is not banned. He is moderated. So long as he follows the rules, it is likely that his posts will appear on the board within an hour or so from when he makes them.

ETA: Just checked the log. He hasn't tried to post anything since yesterday.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

newcenturyrealestate wrote:my last post i was told what to post.
So that readers can find it easily, this is "my last post".

Now I have a question. That lengthy post consists of nothing but a slam on another poster. You claim that he should have been "dealing with a bailiff and locksmith and tossed out", that he "disappear[ed] completely and then re-appear[ed] to slander a whole bunch of people", and a lot of similar stuff. You now claim that you were "told what to post".

I have a question for you: why would anyone do business with someone who publicly smears just because he's told to? What else might you do just because you're told to?
- David Hume
Hanslune
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hanslune »

I too would suggest allowing our snake oil salesmen to post as long as he is foolish enough to do so. He's done a great job in making himself sound like a bullying, pompous, clueless braggart - why not allow him to continue to tighten the noose himself?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Hanslune wrote:I too would suggest allowing our snake oil salesmen to post as long as he is foolish enough to do so. He's done a great job in making himself sound like a bullying, pompous, clueless braggart - why not allow him to continue to tighten the noose himself?
Oh, he's still allowed to post. It just has to be approved by a moderator before it's visible to the public. This prevents him from getting any more attacks on eric (or his other victims) in.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Derek Johnson Sucks
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Derek Johnson Sucks »

Wow a bomb shell then nothing.

Derek come back we miss you.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Derek Johnson Sucks wrote:
Wow a bomb shell then nothing.
Derek come back we miss you.
He must be busy reorganizing his scam business since Kevin Manji left. His house of cards are falling apart. That goes to say there's no honour amongst thieves.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I feel so let down. I was thinking that with Derek threatening to bring in the King's Bench, we were going to be entertained for the next several weeks.

It just goes to show, they don't make scammers like they used to.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

True, just no fortitude any more. That and they don't like being reigned in. Not being able to unremittingly rant and rave cuts down on their options.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Anyone who misses Derek Johnson, and since this is in public viewing for everyone at you tube, let me present to you : The Derek Johnson Story:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnUGOx ... FhA/videos
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

The Observer wrote:I feel so let down. I was thinking that with Derek threatening to bring in the King's Bench, we were going to be entertained for the next several weeks.

It just goes to show, they don't make scammers like they used to.
'

Considering the catastrophic exposure he got here I would suspect it would be time for him to immediately move, change his name and restart his scam under his new name and new shell companies. If he was really brilliant he'd change careers and country or at least lay low for a year or two..

.....but then I've met drowned tapirs with greater mental skills.

However, I must admit it is sad to lose such a comedic chew toy.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Hanslune wrote:
Considering the catastrophic exposure he got here I would suspect it would be time for him to immediately move, change his name and restart his scam under his new name and new shell companies. If he was really brilliant he'd change careers and country or at least lay low for a year or two..
From his postings, I suspect that he has changed provinces (perhaps moved to Kelowna, BC)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

jcolvin2 wrote:
Hanslune wrote:
From his postings, I suspect that he has changed provinces (perhaps moved to Kelowna, BC)
If so he can start a Court of Kings Bench here too. We don't even have a Queens Bench so there's no competition from the royals.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Two observations about Derek's sudden disappearance:

He may be admitting to himself that unless he's attacking eric, he literally has nothing to say and therefore hasn't posted.

He may be telling all his cronies that we aren't letting any of his posts through/was banned. I checked the log and he's not even tried to post since being thrown into moderated status.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
theRealDerekJohnson
First Mate
First Mate

Post by theRealDerekJohnson »

Attention: Eric from ******* Ab

It has come to my attention that you are slandering me on this forum trying to get attention and sympathy from others who would listen here.

Note: Eric of ****** Ab have been investigated and found to be in breach of contracts and slandering many people and companies besides myself.

There will be serious legal consequences to your actions.

Alberta Community Alert:
http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca ... alert.html

There are many hundreds of people who I do business with in my network who all know the truth about you now.

Here are the facts:

You went into foreclosure not being able to keep up with your mortgage.
You were looking for solutions and found one.

You sold your home to an independent company in my network of hundreds who do real estate in Canada called New Century Real Estate.

All the paperwork was registered at the Alberta Land Titles Office, and then you initiated a court action to obtain it back from the buyer, (New Century Real Estate) and it was all through consent of the New Century Real Estate group.

Your reversed the sale in a court process which would only happen via consent which is how it happened via New Century Real Estate.

I had no part in that nor could I since I did not purchase your home nor had any contracts with you.

You lied to the mainstream media by making derogatory and false claims about me "posing as a Realtor" which is fundamentally impossible since to do that would mean me doing one of two things:

1. Attempting to get you to sign an MLS Listing Agreement and list your home on the MLS system. That feat would be mission impossible since you need to be a Realtor to obtain access to their system to be paid commissions. No Canadian has ever been caught doing such a thing. You SOLD your home, there was no attempt to list it on the MLS system since I am not a Realtor and could not do that for obvious reasons.

2. Driving you around in my car and pretending to get you into MLS listed homes in the neighborhood. That would be impossible though since I don't have keys and that is a far more serious crime called break and enter. No Canadian has ever been caught doing such a thing for the obvious reasons.

Those are the ONLY two things one MUST do to "pose as a Realtor".

So, why are you slandering me and telling the media I am "posing as a Realtor?"

Do you even know what being a Realtor means and how they function in the real estate arena?

Can you produce a signed contract where I was acting as an agent with fiduciary duties, or even signed a contract relative to the sale of the home?

I sat down with you for 20 minutes and signed no such agreements.

Why are you slandering Satori Investments Solutions?

You haven't even met with a person, nor spoke with, or signed a contract with either, yet you seem to think they were to blame for you going into foreclosure?

They are a financier in a large network of real estate people I do business with and you chose to not communicate with them either when they heard about your slandering them as well.

This is a small community Eric, you cannot just run around like a bull in a china shop slandering people and not expect a response !

Why are you not responding back to Satori Investments who has been trying to reach you via email for many months?

They want to know why you are slandering them as well considering they know nothing about you other than your slander online via this forum and facebook and associating anyone you can within my network.

You even went as far as calling family members of people who have NEVER done business with you and threatening them on the phone Eric.

There are a lot of people besides me who are very upset at you because of this reason.
Now that they know the truth about what you are doing expect serious legal consequences.

Why did you sign contracts to sell your home and then run away and tell everyone within earshot that you were "scammed" and "defrauded" when you signed contracts that were executed at the Alberta Land Titles office and with no problems?

You breached contracts and the investment company that purchased the home even consented to give it back to you.

You took it upon yourself to isolate yourself from the people helping you and then go out and slander them, even though New Century Real Estate gave the home back to you.

The PROOF is at the ALBERTA LAND TITLES OFFICE on 4th Ave Calgary Alberta.

NOTE - This was approved by Burnaby49 even though it is repetitive drivel that Johnson has posted repeatedly before. If any other Mods feel is should not have been approved feel free to delete.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Derek Johnson Sucks wrote:So for this 3000 member strong group. Maybe they should finish the web site so it does not look like it was created a few days ago on WIX.

http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca/#!about/c161y About us not even finished as of today.
And Derek should really learn not to use stock images - I got 118 hits on google image search for the photo of "Mike McDonald" - another nonexistent member of RECC.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Hmmmm....... I go away for a few days and Derek goes silent, immediately upon my return, he re-appears. Perhaps Derek Johnson is really Eric or Eric is really Derek, or there is some vast conspiracy afoot to fool Quatloos? Sorry my mind is a little confused right now, I've been talking to street people for two days and very often their brains have been so befuddled by alcohol, drugs, or just plain mental disease that normal logical reasoning disappears.
Note 39 days and counting since I started to receive emails, phone messages and postings here with infinite variations on the following:
theRealDerekJohnson wrote:Attention: Eric from ******* Ab
Note: Eric of ****** Ab have been investigated and found to be in breach of contracts and slandering many people and companies besides myself.
There will be serious legal consequences to your actions.
Still haven't received anything but idle threats that I consider of the same import as when some poor sod whose mind and body are wrecked by disease and drugs gets upset when I won't give him a cigarette.
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

Eric wrote: Hmmmm....... I go away for a few days and Derek goes silent, immediately upon my return, he re-appears.
Sounds like Derek is stalking you..
wserra

Post by wserra »

eric wrote:I've been talking to street people for two days and very often their brains have been so befuddled by alcohol, drugs, or just plain mental disease that normal logical reasoning disappears.
My normal commute takes me on foot along a block that always has lots of people, but also has multiple methadone clinics. Accordingly, there are almost always a number of junkies hanging out on the block. Vignette from a year or so ago:

[Junkie #1 approaches small group consisting of Junkies #2-4.]
Junkie #1 to Junkie #2: "Are you Rodriguez?" [Very common Hispanic name in NYC.]
Junkie #2: "No, man."
Junkie #1 to Junkie #3: "Are you Rodriguez?"
Junkie #3: "No, man."
Junkie #1 to Junkie #4: "Are you Rodriguez?"
Junkie #4 mumbles something unintelligible, obviously a negative.
Junkie #1 (walking away): "Man, I gotta find Rodriguez."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The Real Estate Council of Canada is a Public Organization built by the Canadian Private Sector / General Public, Governed by the People for the People.
Hmmm. Does this mean every Canadian has a say so in how RECC is operated and managed? Could Eric show up there one day and start issuing orders? And what if more than half of the Canadian people show up one day and decide that RECC should shut down?
As we have all experienced in the past, self-governing agencies always become corrupted.
Uh...but isn't RECC self-governing? If it isn't under the oversight of Canadian government, that makes it self-governing, right? So RECC will also become corrupted then. In fact, I would venture that RECC was set up as a corrupt organization from day one.
Derek wrote:There are many hundreds of people who I do business with in my network who all know the truth about you now.
Like "Mike McDonald?" Who seems to be a stock image on the RECC site? Well, that probably doesn't matter. I am pretty sure that Eric could care less about doing business with any of the "hundreds" of stock images in your network.

By the way, Derek, how long have you been talking to these stock images, pretending that they are really people?
Last edited by The Observer on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Corrected acronyms to reflect correct organization
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rmsimmons
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by rmsimmons »

The observer wrote:
Like "Mike McDonald?" Who seems to be a stock image on the RECA site?
There seems to be a bit of confusion here. I know it gets confusing since Derek had created his own Real Estate Council and created his own court...
RECA: Real Estate Council of Alberta is the independent governing authority that sets, regulates and enforces standards for real estate brokerage, mortgage brokerage, property management and real estate appraisal professionals in Alberta. This is the real deal.
RECC: Real Estate Council of Canada - created by Derek Johnson. This is unregistered.