Private Sector Act dot Com

Moderator: Burnaby49

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by NYGman »

A google search for Derek Johnson Calgary brings this thread up as #4, way to go Derek!!

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... on+calgary

As for some of the other great finds there:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/c ... -1.2877019 - 12/17/14 Court injunction orders Derek Johnson to stop dealing in real estate

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/c ... -1.2739426 - 8/18/14 - Calgary's Derek Johnson fined for posing as realtor

http://globalnews.ca/news/1696837/suspi ... n-calgary/ 11/27/14 - Suspicious real estate listings discovered in Calgary

http://www.rainbowinvestigations.com/ne ... nbowID=357 12/18/14 - RECA Goes Right After Derek Ryan Johnson

http://www.recablog.ca/blog/2015/03/der ... port-.html 3/25/15 - Derek Johnson - An Update

http://www.housingwire.com/blogs/1-rewi ... n-stop-him 8/19/14 - This man pretends to be a Realtor and no one can stop him

http://www.reca.ca/consumers/publicatio ... ohnson.htm 11/13/14 - Consumer Alert: Derek Johnson, aka John Davis, Predatory Real Estate and Mortgage Practices – Unlicensed Activity

http://globalnews.ca/news/1670019/real- ... a-licence/ 11/13/15 - Real Estate Council of Alberta says Calgary man is operating without a licence

So Derek, are teh courts Wrong, is RECA Wrong, are the Lawyers Wrong? IS everyone wrong but you?

Millions of dollors worth of judgements in your name, If you were acting honestly, morally, or legally you would have challenged those and had them dismissed.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/h ... -1.1364651
Now, Mohammed says that the property was transferred out of his name without him receiving any of the $440,000 purchase price.
He says that because he wasn't paid, the conditions of the sale were not completed.
Johnson says he's locked in a court battle against the mortgage company and that's why no funds have been paid out.

He says that he will pay Mohammed once the court battle with the mortgage company is settled.
The PROOF is at the ALBERTA LAND TITLES OFFICE on 4th Ave Calgary Alberta.
The PROOF is evidence that the purchase price was paid.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

NYGman wrote:A google search for Derek Johnson Calgary brings this thread up as #4, way to go Derek!!

We must compliment Derek for not only shooting himself in the foot but doing so while it was in his mouth.

LOL x 2
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Attention: Eric from ******* Ab

It has come to my attention that you are slandering me on this forum trying to get attention and sympathy from others who would listen here.

Note: Eric of ****** Ab have been investigated and found to be in breach of contracts and slandering many people and companies besides myself.

There will be serious legal consequences to your actions.
Attention: Derek – Truth is not Slander. The RECA has warned against you, courts have ruled against you, you have Millions of dollars’ worth of claims against you. You have been found in Breach of the Laws of Canada, you have been found to be a scammer.

There will be serious legal consequences to your actions.
Alberta Community Alert:
http://www.realestatecouncilofcanada.ca
Is a FAKE organization that has no legal relevance, and from what I can see, has just been set up to disparage Eric. It serves no other purpose. It is neither a legal organization, or a real organization, it is a work of fiction, much like Derek’s understanding of the law.
There are many hundreds of people who I do business with in my network who all know the truth about you now.
They know he was almost conned by you, and that you are a scammer. You have yet to show us someone who you actually helped. All I can find online about you is a list of failure.
Here are the facts:
as Derek believes them to be, but as pointed out before, Derek has no real understanding of the law.
You went into foreclosure not being able to keep up with your mortgage.
You were looking for solutions and found one.
Likely true
You sold your home to an independent company in my network of hundreds who do real estate in Canada called New Century Real Estate.
not independent, and if Derek was involved in any way, then he was acting as a broker without a license. Having a contract, and using MLS is not the only thing that makes someone a licensed broker, but Derek doesn’t understand the law here
All the paperwork was registered at the Alberta Land Titles Office, and then you initiated a court action to obtain it back from the buyer, (New Century Real Estate) and it was all through consent of the New Century Real Estate group.
There may have been a contract, but there was also a court involved, and if you say New Century consented, then there is no issue. Contracts get broken all the time; they have terms that govern in these instances. Either the court ruled it invalid, or the new century gave up its claim, either way, the contract was extinguished, so it no longer has any relevance, so STOP harping on this…
Your reversed the sale in a court process which would only happen via consent which is how it happened via New Century Real Estate.
Ok, so court reversed the sale, and buyer consented, end of story. That’s like, Court was the place to argue this, and looks like this didn’t happen. Not eric’s fault.
I had no part in that nor could I since I did not purchase your home nor had any contracts with you.
so Why do you care, oh right, you were involved setting it all up, acting as illegal broker.
You lied to the mainstream media by making derogatory and false claims about me "posing as a Realtor" which is fundamentally impossible since to do that would mean me doing one of two things:

1. Attempting to get you to sign an MLS Listing Agreement and list your home on the MLS system. That feat would be mission impossible since you need to be a Realtor to obtain access to their system to be paid commissions. No Canadian has ever been caught doing such a thing. You SOLD your home, there was no attempt to list it on the MLS system since I am not a Realtor and could not do that for obvious reasons.

2. Driving you around in my car and pretending to get you into MLS listed homes in the neighborhood. That would be impossible though since I don't have keys and that is a far more serious crime called break and enter. No Canadian has ever been caught doing such a thing for the obvious reasons.

Those are the ONLY two things one MUST do to "pose as a Realtor".

So, why are you slandering me and telling the media I am "posing as a Realtor?"

Do you even know what being a Realtor means and how they function in the real estate arena?
You acted like a broker, your actions are what matters here, quit the MLS/Contract BS. It isn’t the measure of a realtor. Yes a Realtor can do these things, but these two things are not what decides who is or isn’t a broker
Can you produce a signed contract where I was acting as an agent with fiduciary duties, or even signed a contract relative to the sale of the home?
Of course not, as a fake broker, you know better than to enter an actual contract. Doesn’t mean you were not acting as a broker.
I sat down with you for 20 minutes and signed no such agreements.
Why would you do this? You do not strike me as a benevolent person. You stood to gain form the transaction, or you would not have wasted time on it.
Why are you slandering Satori Investments Solutions?

You haven't even met with a person, nor spoke with, or signed a contract with either, yet you seem to think they were to blame for you going into foreclosure?

They are a financier in a large network of real estate people I do business with and you chose to not communicate with them either when they heard about your slandering them as well.

This is a small community Eric, you cannot just run around like a bull in a china shop slandering people and not expect a response !

Why are you not responding back to Satori Investments who has been trying to reach you via email for many months?

They want to know why you are slandering them as well considering they know nothing about you other than your slander online via this forum and facebook and associating anyone you can within my network.

You even went as far as calling family members of people who have NEVER done business with you and threatening them on the phone Eric.

There are a lot of people besides me who are very upset at you because of this reason.
Now that they know the truth about what you are doing expect serious legal consequences.

Why did you sign contracts to sell your home and then run away and tell everyone within earshot that you were "scammed" and "defrauded" when you signed contracts that were executed at the Alberta Land Titles office and with no problems?

You breached contracts and the investment company that purchased the home even consented to give it back to you.

You took it upon yourself to isolate yourself from the people helping you and then go out and slander them, even though New Century Real Estate gave the home back to you.
Come on Derek, truth is not slander. You and your cadre of scammers work the system together; you know who is involved and what part they play in your scam.
WHY WHY WHY, we know he entered in to a contract, and we know he got out of the contract. Nothing illegal here.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A warning to Derek Johnson. My fellow moderators have chastised me for approving your last post. I thought we were only deleting postings containing personal information about eric. Turns out I wasn't paying attention in class. I'm supposed to delete any post that Derek puts up attacking eric and that last pile of crap was a clear violation. So Derek gets no more mulligans due to my incompetence.

Although that last one actually worked out well because the responses did a grand job of making Derek look like a lying con man, an activity not just allowed here but encouraged. Because Derek, the attacks on you are not moronic unsubstantiated rantings about how you are going to punish eric through a fake court and a fake real estate board. The accusations against you are all supported by real documents from real courts and real real estate boards. What we here call evidence.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote:A google search for Derek Johnson Calgary brings this thread up as #4, way to go Derek!!
Yes, one of the benefits of Derek coming here and creating a thread so large that he will not be able to hide from it in the future.
Burnaby49 wrote:Because Derek, the attacks on you are not moronic unsubstantiated rantings about how you are going to punish eric through a fake court and a fake real estate board. The accusations against you are all supported by real documents from real courts and real real estate boards. What we here call evidence.
But I have to wonder if Derek is just so stupid that the only thing that impresses him is phony courts and the like. He doesn't seem to understand the power of real courts, otherwise he wouldn't have racked up all of those fines and judgments against him. You may have been onto something here when you said:
Burnaby49 wrote:If so he can start a Court of Kings Bench here too. We don't even have a Queens Bench so there's no competition from the royals.
Maybe we need to start a phony court here on Quatloos and then put Derek through a phony trial, give him a phony sentence to be served in a phony jail, promise that if he behaves during his phony incarceration we will consider a phony parole, and he can send a request for a phony pardon to whatever phony executive branch of the phony government we install here at Quatloos. In the meantime, he will have to make phony license plates, eat the crummy phony prison food we will serve him, sleep on the phony bunk in his phony cell, and get into phony fights in the phony exercise yard with the other phony prisoners. He might try to plan to escape, but it will fail since the phony guards can spot a phony escape attempt from a mile away. He will be allowed phony visitors once a month but of course the hacksaw they smuggle to him will be phony.

I know you are thinking that is lot of effort of falsification to go to on Derek's account. But I think there is good reason to believe that, given his predilection to believing in nonsense, that it would be very easy to convince him that he got sent up the river, and he would just fill in the missing pieces with his imagination. If nothing else, he will be so busy filling his time pretending to be in prison, he won't have time to scam people in the real world. But of course we will let him scam his phony cellmates and watch as they beat the phony living daylights out of him.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Question: Do we give him his one phoney call?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Can we get him a phoney 350lb prison groupie girlfriend who works at a phoney fish packing plant with a phoney part time gig as a pit fighter? She'll send him lots of gushing phoney emails, including a phoney phoney picture of yoga teacher she'll claim is her. But he'll find out the phoney truth when she arrives for their phoney conjugal visit.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LordEd wrote:Question: Do we give him his one phoney call?
Sure, but it can only be to a phony attorney or phony bondsman.
grixit wrote:Can we get him a phoney 350lb prison groupie girlfriend who works at a phoney fish packing plant with a phoney part time gig as a pit fighter? She'll send him lots of gushing phoney emails, including a phoney phoney picture of yoga teacher she'll claim is her. But he'll find out the phoney truth when she arrives for their phoney conjugal visit.
Do we really want to give Derek the impression that he is being rewarded, even if it is phony?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

...well could we sentence him to public impalement on a phony contract?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:
LordEd wrote:Question: Do we give him his one phoney call?
Sure, but it can only be to a phony attorney or phony bondsman.
grixit wrote:Can we get him a phoney 350lb prison groupie girlfriend who works at a phoney fish packing plant with a phoney part time gig as a pit fighter? She'll send him lots of gushing phoney emails, including a phoney phoney picture of yoga teacher she'll claim is her. But he'll find out the phoney truth when she arrives for their phoney conjugal visit.
Do we really want to give Derek the impression that he is being rewarded, even if it is phony?
Considering we are talking about our good friend Derek the Dodgy here, would he call any other kind of attorney? I'm sure he's got some fake bar association up his sleeve somewhere since he had his fake real estate commission to fall back on.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

With respect to phoney courts, documents and whatever, today I picked up a complete record from my lawyer of all my various legal interactions with Derek's crew - statements of claim, court filings, case summaries, the whole thing - money well spent IMHO. Unlike the data available from the Lands Title Registry this tells the "why" a particular thing happened, rather than a simple summary of the transactions on a particular piece of property. Upon request I will make available the "public" portion of this information. That being said, I have no intention, and will not refight a battle I allready won in a "real" court. All it would be is proof of the fact that I went to a proper court and won particular actions. If I am slow in answering any of your questions, I apologize in advance, medical issues have rendered me temporarily half blind and my chauffeur/secretary (my wife) will be perfectly justified in getting a little grumpy if I ask her to read me 300 pages of court documents. :haha:
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

eric wrote:Upon request I will make available the "public" portion of this information.
I'll request it. Wouldn't mind seeing some substance for a change in this thread.
eric

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/h ... -1.1364651
Now, Mohammed says that the property was transferred out of his name without him receiving any of the $440,000 purchase price.
He says that because he wasn't paid, the conditions of the sale were not completed.
Johnson says he's locked in a court battle against the mortgage company and that's why no funds have been paid out.

He says that he will pay Mohammed once the court battle with the mortgage company is settled.
Another one of Derek's "phase 1" scams. Obtain title to a property and then delay actual payment for the purchase as long as possible using the magical process of "conveyancing". In other words, stretch out the process using the typical OPCA produce the note arguments while he attempts to flip the property to a naive investor.
The PROOF is evidence that the purchase price was paid.
Uhhhh, if a contract says that Derek et al has to pay for a property by a certain date, and he doesn't, forget about Land Titles, the victim has the perfect right to attempt to enforce the contract by asking the courts for a Redemption Order and when he doesn`t pay up, break the contract.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LordEd wrote:I'll request it. Wouldn't mind seeing some substance for a change in this thread.
This is exactly the kind of thing that gives Quatloos a bad name among sovruns and freemen. I guess the next thing you will be saying is that Derek should be in a real prison.

eric

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote:
eric wrote:Upon request I will make available the "public" portion of this information.
I'll request it. Wouldn't mind seeing some substance for a change in this thread.
That`s my opinion as well - in a previous life I was an engineer. Give me awhile to review the paperwork and I`ll figure out a means of posting appropriate portions of it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Much of what you say is supported by listed court cases, but its only fair we ask you to post some of the proof you claim to have, just as we ask our moderated friend to take a walk to 4th ave.
eric

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote:Much of what you say is supported by listed court cases, but its only fair we ask you to post some of the proof you claim to have, just as we ask our moderated friend to take a walk to 4th ave.
Of course. I will generate a multi part post in the next few days, just have to figure out the best way of doing iit. For medical reasons I can`t read captcha codes anymore so mediafire is out for scanned copies of the documenys but I will figure something out.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

eric wrote:
LordEd wrote:Much of what you say is supported by listed court cases, but its only fair we ask you to post some of the proof you claim to have, just as we ask our moderated friend to take a walk to 4th ave.
Of course. I will generate a multi part post in the next few days, just have to figure out the best way of doing iit. For medical reasons I can`t read captcha codes anymore so mediafire is out for scanned copies of the documents but I will figure something out.
maybe a mod can help you out,,,