Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Private Sector Act dot Com

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote:
eric wrote:
LordEd wrote:Much of what you say is supported by listed court cases, but its only fair we ask you to post some of the proof you claim to have, just as we ask our moderated friend to take a walk to 4th ave.
Of course. I will generate a multi part post in the next few days, just have to figure out the best way of doing iit. For medical reasons I can`t read captcha codes anymore so mediafire is out for scanned copies of the documents but I will figure something out.
maybe a mod can help you out,,,
I've already told eric he can send them to me in pdf form at my Super-secret Western Cabal headquarters gmail account.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

NYGman wrote:
eric wrote:
LordEd wrote:Much of what you say is supported by listed court cases, but its only fair we ask you to post some of the proof you claim to have, just as we ask our moderated friend to take a walk to 4th ave.
Of course. I will generate a multi part post in the next few days, just have to figure out the best way of doing iit. For medical reasons I can`t read captcha codes anymore so mediafire is out for scanned copies of the documents but I will figure something out.
maybe a mod can help you out,,,
I haven`t had time to go through all the paper yet (project for this evening) but i thought it would be in the approach of:
1. here is a jpeg scan of my title from the infamous office on 4th Ave as it appears now (direct post) - sort of proof that everything is now fine with the property
2. a jpeg scan of the title with my unpaid vendors( damn keyboard has gone all french again) caveat on it - direct post
3. paper filed (statement of claim, etc) asking the court to enforce the contract through a redemption order and the results from it - need to figure out my scanner ocr program. I probably will not put in the evidence such as my own affadavit and contracts with new century (manji) unless someone requests it, although there is talk about how much derek really did have his fingers in the deal - might get too lengthy.
4. paper asking the court to return everything back to its state pre - derek and the results.
Ièm not a lwayer, but I think this should give a fair summary of the whole affair.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Re: French keyboard
- Go to control panel
- Find "Language / region"
- Change input methods
- If french is here, remove that choice.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby, when you save to mediafire, name it "ALBERTA LAND TITLES OFFICE on 4th Ave Calgary Alberta.pdf". That way Derek will be right in saying where the PROOF is.
eric

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote:Burnaby, when you save to mediafire, name it "ALBERTA LAND TITLES OFFICE on 4th Ave Calgary Alberta.pdf". That way Derek will be right in saying where the PROOF is.
I just posted a missive to the Super Secret Headquarters of the Western Cabal. When Burnaby gets around to posting it to Mediafire you can review the documents with my comments following here. The 5 page document consists of the statement and affidavit to file an unpaid vendor's lien caveat on the property. As I mentioned previously, my very first action to rid myself of Derek's crew was to prevent them from doing anything with it. Contrary to what Derek stated "properties with unpaid vendor's lien caveats are bought and sold everyday", you will note that the caveat expressly forbids such. The state of the property as of 28 March was that New Century (Kevin Manji's company) was the owner of the property. Discerning readers will also note how quickly the lien was filed, it's actually dated 26 March 2014, while the transfer did not appear until the 28 March - we just couldn't stop the transfer in time. Basicly I was just trying to buy time at this point until we could get our own act together. Probably, as my vision improves, I will send to Burnaby the court filings and decision for the first court go-around. BTW, these will not be Lands Title Registry documents. :beatinghorse:
eric

Post by eric »

Poor Derek - the world is out to get him. I guess creating the Real Estate Council of Canada did not give him enough opportunity to rail against the unjust way he has been treated by the media, so he created a website to tell his own side of the story, complete with Statements of Claim from the Alberta Court of King's Bench. Here is Rita's...
http://www.thederekjohnsonstory.com/sta ... mmons.html
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

you know, i wish i had a quarter of the monet that johnson has blown making all these websites and aquiring domain names, etc.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

eric wrote:Poor Derek - the world is out to get him. I guess creating the Real Estate Council of Canada did not give him enough opportunity to rail against the unjust way he has been treated by the media, so he created a website to tell his own side of the story, complete with Statements of Claim from the Alberta Court of King's Bench. Here is Rita's...

Wait a minute shouldn't a fake court website have dancing badgers on the webpage?

I mean it's a fake court but by Jesus H Christ no badgers - what is he a uncivilized heathen?

LOL
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Hanslune wrote:Wait a minute shouldn't a fake court website have dancing badgers on the webpage?
Kangaroos?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

eric wrote:Poor Derek - the world is out to get him. I guess creating the Real Estate Council of Canada did not give him enough opportunity to rail against the unjust way he has been treated by the media, so he created a website to tell his own side of the story, complete with Statements of Claim from the Alberta Court of King's Bench. Here is Rita's...

I like how he's had to cross out Calgary and Alberta on each of those statements of claim. Seems strange how the Alberta Court of Kings Bench has to have their documents notarized in BC. Does this court not have their own notary?

And I get that the notary is only verifying a signature, but isn't there some rule where they should refuse to notarize a document which is blatantly bullshit?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

The notary (AFAIK) does not even read the item. What they are stating is that the person signing it appeared and proved that they were in fact that person.
(When my aunt was 96 years old, she had no ID. Something had to be notarized, and the notary asked me to attest to her identity. I realized that in truth, all I had was may parents' and my Aunt's assurances of the relationship. In fact, on a PURELY objective, factual basis, could I even swear that my mother and father were in fact my parents? What objective evidence did I have?)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
eric

Post by eric »

webhick wrote:
I like how he's had to cross out Calgary and Alberta on each of those statements of claim. Seems strange how the Alberta Court of Kings Bench has to have their documents notarized in BC. Does this court not have their own notary?
When I dealt with them in Calgary they had their own pet Commissioner of Oaths, complete with seals. That being said, I imagine that any resident of Alberta would know there is no such thing as a court of King's Bench.
webhick wrote: And I get that the notary is only verifying a signature, but isn't there some rule where they should refuse to notarize a document which is blatantly bullshit?
One of the infamous Group of Fifteen actually spoke to the guy who notarized the documents. As a defence he claims he was only witnessing the signature and didn't know there wasn't a Court of King's Bench in Alberta. I don't know what the rules and regulations are for notaries in BC, but it indicates a distinct lack of professionalism to me. One interesting note, Westbank, BC, which is where this notary is located, is in Kumar's stomping grounds of Vernon.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Westbank is about an hour drive south of Vernon
eric

Post by eric »

LordEd wrote:Westbank is about an hour drive south of Vernon
True, guess I didn't express myself properly. Although evidence seems to suggest that Kevin Kumar lives in Vernon, in the last month or so there have been multiple ads on Kijiji under different company names (they change almost daily) advertising foreclosure properties etc for Kelowna (15 minutes from Westbank), Vernon, and the Okanagan in general. They all follow word for word the ads placed by Satori Investments and direct you to Satori youtube videos. Satori is Kumar's company. Surprisingly, there have been few for Calgary - not sure if they have moved operations west, or if kijiji is just getting faster at pulling the ads for Calgary.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

Could the Quatloos navy board and take the "King's bench"?

More seriously in Canada what agency (if any) monitors the creation and actions of fake government/quasi-governmental entities? Is there such a group?
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

There is no agency that you can report to. He didn't create a 'fake' government agency.. he just completely made a total fake agency. If he was claiming to have writs etc from a Court of Queens Bench.. THAT would be a different story. While it is, fraudulent of him to do so, creating fictitious and unreal agencies, and 'courts' .. there is no law against someone LYING.. which is what he is doing, out and outright.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

I think something along the lines of extortion could be argued.

Respond to my fake court that I'm trying to make all official looking or you will be forced to pay me large amounts of money.

Edit. A visit to the local police to make a criminal complaint if not already done could be in order.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

In some (not all) states in the US, there are statutes on the books prohibiting "simulating legal process". These are the laws that are being used to trip up the common law grand jury morons.

If someone who isn't familiar with the common law grand jury nonsense receives a summons, or finds themselves under "indictment" by the Grand Exalted Unified We The People Common Law Magna Carta Grand Jury, they may not realize is bogus and actually respond to them.

This is what these statutes are trying to prevent.

It seems to me that creating your own grand jury or your own court and then trying to intimidate people into doing your bidding is analagous to impersonating a police officer. Most people are taught that police officers and courts and grand juries have considerable power and that they are to be taken seriously. Therefore, it is undesirable to have individuals running around, acting as if they have such authority when they don't.

So, if there isn't a law against creating your own pseudo-court, there should be. Just as wearing a police officer's uniform to a halloween party is not a crime, lying about your own court isn't, either. In both cases, however, one crosses the line when one tries to intimidate or force others to do your bidding.

Just a random thought that this whole subject of Derek's "Court of King's Bench" brought to mind. When Elizabeth II dies and Charles becomes King, will all the real Courts of Queen's Bench magically morph into Courts of King's Bench. I'm thinking its sort like British Navy ships, such as HMS Ark Royal, can be either His Majesty's Ship or Her Majesty's Ship, depending on the gender of the current monarch.

Just think of the costs or reprinting all that stationery and business cards.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

LordEd wrote:I think something along the lines of extortion could be argued.

Respond to my fake court that I'm trying to make all official looking or you will be forced to pay me large amounts of money.

Edit. A visit to the local police to make a criminal complaint if not already done could be in order.
I think this is an excellent idea. It certainly is intimidation.
eric

Post by eric »

Philistine wrote:
LordEd wrote:I think something along the lines of extortion could be argued.

I think this is an excellent idea. It certainly is intimidation.
If you check back in the thread, there were also earlier threats of intimidation, as in "Pay me 8K$ and issue an apology or I will sue you for millions". I suppose that the reason Derek prefers to attack me directly. rather than mail me a statement of claim to his made up court as he has done to other members of the "Group of 15" is that I have entirely the wrong attitude. Hmmm, ALBERTA Court of King's Bench - does that mean that required Court Dress is a white stetson, cowboy boots and nose-breaker belt buckle?