UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by wanglepin »

8:16 Crawford says the police are trying to cause and “incident so they can remove people”.
http://bambuser.com/v/5633036
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

The cops were being a bit heavy handed in the other video, but we only see one side of the story, we didn't see what happened before the camera started rolling, so for all we know, their aparant heavy handed kettling could have been justified.
Last edited by FatGambit on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

The important thing to remember here is that they claimed the judge said they'd won, and B&B were accused of fraud by the judge, it was all written in the 'legalese'... Also remember that it's nearlly impossible to put your own key in the front door when you've had a skinful.
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JonnyL wrote: Also remember that it's nearlly impossible to put your own key in the front door when you've had a skinful.
..... and when the key hole in said front door is not your own...anymore.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

wanglepin wrote:
JonnyL wrote: Also remember that it's nearlly impossible to put your own key in the front door when you've had a skinful.
..... and when the key hole in said front door is not your own...anymore.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Or covered by a metal grill.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

FatGambit wrote:Or covered by a metal grill.
it'll be a difficult sell for agent with shutters and gates, I reckon it'll go to auction.
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Tom suspects there may be trouble ahead.

https://www.facebook.com/pete.maddock.7 ... =2&theater

But he is not dismayed. The Dunkirk spirit lives on,

https://www.facebook.com/KizzaReed/vide ... 838505711/

but I think his chances of a Normandy day are slim and none.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote: Are you sure it's not THE JUDGMENT EXPLAINED BOOM!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#.

Which is still on the Tom's Court Case section of GOODF. Don't think they've got round to revising it yet.
Yes I am sure. It is the Eviction success!!!1!!! boom!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#, thread I am looking for.It's bound to come up later.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In the States you'd probably get shot if you speed into a line of cops.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I'm surprised that the driver of the car Tom roared up in wasn't arrested for dangerous driving or even, ironically enough, assault, given the speed he was going towards a very obvious line of Police officers.

Their was clearly an intent to force them to move through fear. As for the alleged assault on Mr Crawford, I feel that if the officer had not put her hands out to stop him, he would have assaulted her by trying to force his way past. Consequently her action was entirely reasonable.

However I note the officers used discretion in order to try and keep the situation calm, which was probably for the best.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

wanglepin wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: Are you sure it's not THE JUDGMENT EXPLAINED BOOM!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#.

Which is still on the Tom's Court Case section of GOODF. Don't think they've got round to revising it yet.
Yes I am sure. It is the Eviction success!!!1!!! boom!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#, thread I am looking for.It's bound to come up later.
Maybe this one Tom & Sue's VICTORY EXPLAINED!!!!!!!!! which I presume needs to be suffixed with a note that in spite of this crushing victory, Tom was still evicted.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:Tom suspects there may be trouble ahead.

https://www.facebook.com/pete.maddock.7 ... =2&theater
I didn't see her assault Crawford. I see Crawford charge at her and she put her arms out. He is courting some serious trouble here and I think he has lost it. I only see this as a last ditch attempt to save face and defend his lies. If he is arrested it will take focus off what has gone before and give the goofer freemen something new to talk about for the next few years until Crawford's case for assault comes up.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

If he was in Barnet, then travelling back to Nottingham probably took him the about two and a half hours. That is more than enough time to be winding yourself up about what to do and what is going on. Certainly he would have been in an emotional state that wouldn't have been helped by the ensuing mob charging in and making loud demands for the police to obey them.

The police did the right thing by keeping calm and trying to prevent the situation from escalating.
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Bert posted this.
MESSAGE FROM TOM: Thank you to everybody for all the support, but he does not see any purpose in people descending on Fearn Close this evening. Today's battle may have been lost, but the war is far from over, as the fascist state only succeeded in stealing the Crawford's home by and through treachery and subterfuge. Had the family been give notice that the crime was due to take place this morning, the result, as we all know, would have been sufficient numbers turning up in time to successfully resist the terrorist attack. As things stand, Tom wants to make sure that Sue and the rest of the family are safe and as well as can be expected, before taking any further action. Therefore, he asks that you all return safely to your homes and, once again, on behalf of the entire family, he expresses his profound gratitude for all the support. As previously stated, we will not be backing down until justice is done, one way or another.
Incoming no due process and no notice of eviction so it doesn't count argument.

Good luck attempting to get the police done on assault, the only jury who will convict the police officer of assault would be a grand jury which consists of people who are within the movement which will totally not show any bias....
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

toms been arrested
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

fat frank wrote:toms been arrested
If true that is one way to get yourself a bed for the night.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

fat frank wrote:toms been arrested
That does not surprise me one single bit.
What at about those others gone AWOL?
Mr Ebert; Forensic Court Document Examiner and Court Jester
Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh; UK bankster-buster professional and The Bearded Clown
Guy Taylor; Onetime Lord of The Manor and "Fraudulent" Clown
Roger Hayes; British Constitution Group, failed banker AKA Mr Roger The Clown
Mark Hainig Ceylon; Just a Stupid Clown
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I am wondering if the GOODF/Crawford play book from here on is going to be like the time about three years ago when a guy named Prajna had his unroadworthy van impounded on the highway around Chester.

He and his common law wife along with assorted supporters camped out for weeks on the road side outside the towing company where the impounded van was being kept.

They did their thing, posting on the internet, eating curry and crapping in the woods. See: http://www.tomboy-pink.co.uk/blog/?m=201209 and http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215862

It seems like the chatter in the GOODF/Crawford camp, despite Tom's call for calm, is suggesting they try to take Tom's old house back. I can see the effort turning into a sort of sit in. Tom may be a little long in the tooth for a camp out/sit in, but the ploy might be just what some in the crowd would love to do. If they can't get inside the house they might just squat on some nearby open space and wait for the revolution.

A sit in may not satisfy the element in the GOODF/Crawford camp that wants to form their own police and courts so we'll have to see if the end game at Crawford's old house ends up causing a split in the cult.
Last edited by arayder on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Had the family been give notice that the crime was due to take place this morning, the result, as we all know, would have been sufficient numbers turning up in time to successfully resist
Which is why they didn't give you idiots notice (other than the court judgement and eviction warrant two months ago).