UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Origen »

JonnyL wrote:this emergency radio is hilarious! it sounds like they're all crammed in a public toilet :oops: :oops:
The comments are funny.
Walter Mattey BREAKING NEWS GUY TAYLOR IS DRINKING A PINT OF CIDER !!!!!1!!!
vampireLOREN Tom has got a bed for the night, what about his poor dog.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Let14 wrote:To the following people

Guy Taylor
Mr Ebert
Michael OBernicia
Ceylon & his sidekick
Response uk
And anyone else who kept on saying Tom had won his court case, when he clearly hadn't

Hang your heads in shame for helping a man lose his home.

He had options to come out of this with something, but by following your advice he is a broken man with absolutely nothing.

Shame on you all, you disgust me!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 3&start=20

Well said, Let.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Re: BAILIFFS AT TOM'S HOUSE NOW!!
Postby bertiebert » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Kai Holloway Yes, peace keepers need all photos and video footage, police names/numbers all sent to peacekeeperhq@outlook.com
We will be doing grand jury next few days and WILL raise warrants on bailiffs, police in attendance, and court

Tremble ye evil ones, for the might of the PEOPLE will be upon you. Once that grand jury has put a SEAL on the warrants, it's all over for the criminal corporate police. I believe.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Let14 wrote:To the following people

Guy Taylor
Mr Ebert
Michael OBernicia
Ceylon & his sidekick
Response uk
And anyone else who kept on saying Tom had won his court case, when he clearly hadn't

Hang your heads in shame for helping a man lose his home.

He had options to come out of this with something, but by following your advice he is a broken man with absolutely nothing.

Shame on you all, you disgust me!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 3&start=20

Well said
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Origen wrote:
JonnyL wrote:this emergency radio is hilarious! it sounds like they're all crammed in a public toilet :oops: :oops:
The comments are funny.
It's not that funny when you listen to what these people are saying. The WPC who put her hand out to stop Tom getting through the cordon has assaulted him and "deserves a smack in the mouth".The idiots seem to think this is why he's been arrested.

They don't realise Tom was arrested because he refused to leaved the scene when asked to do so by a properly authorised police officer. I expect they just wanted to get him out of the way for a while, more for his own safety, I wouldn't be surprised if he was released without charge.

This is not going to end well for anyone.

Ooooh, VampireLoren has got a ban too.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:
Origen wrote:
The comments are funny.
It's not that funny when you listen to what these people are saying. The WPC who put her hand out to stop Tom getting through the cordon has assaulted him and "deserves a smack in the mouth".The idiots seem to think this is why he's been arrested.

They don't realise Tom was arrested because he refused to leaved the scene when asked to do so by a properly authorised police officer. I expect they just wanted to get him out of the way for a while, more for his own safety, I wouldn't be surprised if he was released without charge.

Oh My second Ban on her chat in one day.....I just had to use peanuts comment :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Another poster banned for not being supportive:

Jim Dandy The most supportive thing anyone could have done would have been to have good advice from the start. this could have been everted a year or 2 ago. this is not trolling

The lovely girl who's doing such a professional job of commentating- The trolls or shills making derogatory comments about a 64 year old man with cancer "ooo ain't dun nufink rong" is "disgusting"

She thinks these trolls and shills should be put in traction. Nice.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

YiamCross wrote:
Origen wrote:
The comments are funny.

The hypocrisy is hilarious! It's been police 'brutality' all day, now they resort to smacking in the mouth threats. But it's comical all the same, there's something about Tom's legal team that reminds me of Phoenix Nights.
'Putin's left hand man'
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I see Sallie is claiming that because the police where wearing high viz vests and baseball cap that they aren't real Police
Anyone noticed the costumes? Baseball hats and hug viz waistcoats you can buy for a pound. Not the Police.
Someone needs to take away from her whatever she's smoking.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote: Oh My second Ban on her chat in one day.....I just had to use peanuts comment :haha:
How did you get banned twice? I can't get back on to post any more and I can't be bothered to make up profiles just to get banned again.

They're talking about getting their own peace officers to enforce their law on the chief constable. That should be fun.

It's just a horrible example of what happens when people who have no idea and refuse to listen to facts which don't confirm what they believe start to rouse the rabble.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Unity Patrol wrote:you agent provocature
.... but the individual who was driving a car rather aggressively at a police line is not ......

Again they display (best case scenario) a complete lack of self awareness.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: How did you get banned twice? I can't get back on to post any more and I can't be bothered to make up profiles just to get banned again.
where is it your getting banned from?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

WOW this unity patrol has suddenly switched tac and they're even saying he's lost... and his legal team have let him down... now the dust has settled I just hope his family see that.
'Putin's left hand man'
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

vampireLOREN wrote: Oh My second Ban on her chat in one day.....I just had to use peanuts comment :haha:
Happy to have helped. I think.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: How did you get banned twice? I can't get back on to post any more and I can't be bothered to make up profiles just to get banned again.
where is it your getting banned from?
"Emergency Broadcast" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZO4KPsPcu4

It's an interesting insight into the mind of the moron.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Well I can feel my ban from GOODF coming on. :roll:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Anyone who tries to post sense or facts is provocative, a troll, an infiltrator... The usual nonsense reason for preventing them from commenting. They bang on about freedom but what would happen to freedom if these people ever get any power? The lamp posts and trees would be sagging from the weight of the bodies of those they don't like.

Breaking news, the whole of Nottingham police are at Tom Crawford's. I hope these people have a conscience, I bet Nottingham's criminals are having a field day and feel sorry for those people who are about to become victims of crime when they might otherwise not have done.
Last edited by YiamCross on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:didn't take the Mail long
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... at-me.html
They have what is perhaps the iconic photo - TC stood outside his beloved Elwes Arms, watching forlornly as the repo team trucks drive away -
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

YiamCross wrote:
Origen wrote:
The comments are funny.

They attempting to spin shit how i would expect them to spin shit, from the 2 videos i have seen of him supposedly being assaulted, one where he attempted to break through a police cordon and the officer put her hand up to stop him then he started crying he has been assaulted and the other was once he had been arrested and he was resisting which tthey will cry assault, neither accusation will stand in a court of law or in the eyes of the general public and the only people who will buy it are those who are already drunk on the koolaid.

I agree they probably wont press charges but him getting arrested lets them get him out of the way as he will be known as an instigator, Ceylon also supposedly got locked up and if Guy was there i would suspect they would try and bait him, it's simply a case of dispose of the known instigators and the rest should settle down.

They know how the system works and what the traps are yet they fall into the known traps...